Beast, Gambit, and Nightcrawler vs Spiderman, Captain America, and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which team wins?

Phantom Zone
Team 2, the teams are unfair.

guy222
team two

Caps Conscience
Team 2. Cap handles beast. Gambit won't be able to hit DD and the Spidersense cancles out NC teleportation.

ThorForce
Nightcrawler teles all their heads off. Duh.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Gambit won't be able to hit DD
I can somewhat see the rest of what of you said. However, Gambit has hit Daredevil before, so this is a very inaccurate statement.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by StyleTime
I can somewhat see the rest of what of you said. However, Gambit has hit Daredevil before, so this is a very inaccurate statement.

If he has I call it CIS or PIS. If DD can dodge Bullseye's attacks he shouldn't have a problem dodging Gambit.

BTW I meant Gambit's cards.

norrinradd43
Nightcrawler could take out Cap and DD very quickly in many creative ways leaving Kurt, Remy, and Hank against Spider-Man...Kurt has an excellent showing against Spider-Man under his belt...he didnt win but he did good...the three X-Men proceed to beat Peter down...Team 1 wins going away.

redhotrash
Nightcrawler would be the x-factor here. He could potentially make this into a 2vs3 very quickly.

Raoul
Originally posted by redhotrash
Nightcrawler would be the x-factor here. He could potentially make this into a 2vs3 very quickly.

and bfr is something he does quite a bit in battles...

Daredevil1
Sm, Ca, and DD win.

MightyEInherjar
Nightcrawler overloads Daredevil and takes him out in the first stages of the fight.

redhotrash
I didnt say BFR, he'd likely be able to knock out Daredevil very early on. DD could hear him "bamf" in, but Nightcrawler can teleport very rapidly. I see this coming down to Spidey and Cap vs the other 3, which would be a really good fight still.

Raoul
Originally posted by redhotrash
I didnt say BFR, he'd likely be able to knock out Daredevil very early on. DD could hear him "bamf" in, but Nightcrawler can teleport very rapidly. I see this coming down to Spidey and Cap vs the other 3, which would be a really good fight still.

i know you didn't, i was just saying for example...

StyleTime
If he has I call it CIS or PIS. If DD can dodge Bullseye's attacks he shouldn't have a problem dodging Gambit.

Actually, Gambit is accurate up to the half-millimeter at distances of 50 feet or under. Overall, Bullseye is obviously the better marksman. However, for all practical purposes Gambit is just as accurate as Bullseye. It's not a stretch for Daredevil to be hardpressed to dodge multiple explosions from Gambit.

That said, Gambit hit Daredevil with his staff.

Mindset

Do Bullseye's attacks explode?

Acrosurge
Cap orders Spider-Man to take out Nightcrawler at the get go. Pete locks in with the Spider-Sense at Kurt's first 'port and makes sure that a fist is waiting for him. With NC out, its three on two.

Team two takes this. Superior leadership makes the difference.

jitay
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.