Maestro,thanos & deep powerd trydant vs. superman,doomsday &, darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strifex6
ok so the rules are that they fight on earth and supes only has his original powers. oh yea and they know three days ahead of time so they can stradigize

strifex6
my opinion is that thanos would outsmart and over power darkseid,

deep powerd trydant would annilate doomsday

and Maestro would kick the shit out of supes

...but thets my opinion

strifex6
oh yea by the way i meant depowerd tyrant not deep powered trydant

lol

xjustice69x
team one for the win

I love DC
Team one prevails

quanchi112
Team one obliterates team 2.

guy222
team two loses

TricksterPriest
Darkseid solos.

All is one in Darkseid.

psycho gundam
^ minus the marvel characters of coarse. wink

tyrant tea-bags ds & co.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid solos.

All is one in Darkseid. Correction current Darkseid solos the one in this thread gets stomped along with the rest of his team.

TricksterPriest
Damn, missed the date. Team DC still wins. Darkseid, even before FC, was powerful enough to defeat Tyrant. Doomsday might be a help or a hinderance.

I'm Bran
Darkseid, even before FC, was powerful enough to defeat Tyrant. ...

Mindset
Just let it go Bran, just let it go...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Just let it go Bran, just let it go... No he's pushing it a bit Tyrant is clearly the biggest threat in this thread.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
No he's pushing it a bit Tyrant is clearly the biggest threat in this thread.

He would have difficulty, but he just might solo team 2.

Team one stomp.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
No he's pushing it a bit Tyrant is clearly the biggest threat in this thread. Yea, I know.

I'm saying he shouldn't waste his time.

Slaanesh
team 1 FTW

joshypooh
Damn, missed the date. Team DC still wins. Darkseid, even before FC, was powerful enough to defeat Tyrant. Doomsday might be a help or a hinderance. ...............

stormultt
Thanos and maestro scrub inbetween their toes with the team

TricksterPriest
I call Bullshit on this unjustified wanking of Tyrant. So he's a herald killer. Big whup. Darkseid makes herald killers and commands several himself.

Darkseid has better and bigger feats. He's faced down and fought greater groups, like the JLA and the LSH. Not to mention Secret Origins.

"As with most of the weapons and artifacts from the higher vibratory world of the new gods, we see only facets of the barely imaginable whole that is the complete Anti-Life Equation."

New Gods have not been seen in their true forms ever on the normal universe.

I'm Bran
I call Bullshit on this unjustified wanking of Tyrant. So he's a herald killer. Big whup. Darkseid makes herald killers and commands several himself.

Darkseid has better and bigger feats. He's faced down and fought greater groups, like the JLA and the LSH. Not to mention Secret Origins.

"As with most of the weapons and artifacts from the higher vibratory world of the new gods, we see only facets of the barely imaginable whole that is the complete Anti-Life Equation."

New Gods have not been seen in their true forms ever on the normal universe. He's never killed a herald.
Uh-huh (Stayne, and Validus?)... How does Darkseid do against herald level beings though?

When has he faced down the JLA? I do not recall. Wait... PC universe... apparently current Superman is tougher than PC teams. Whether you like it or not, PC Darkseid is different than current Darkseid.

That statement says that we only see facets of the weapons, and artifacts. As well as us only seeing facets of the barely unimaginable ALE.
I don't know if I'm misreading or something, but can you point me out where that statement says that we have never seen their true forms in the normal universe?

Also, even if true, then why would we use the Darkseid that is never seen on the forum? Should I that same argument when Galactus is brought up; that the Galactus in 616 universe is just a manifestation of the real one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.