Samuri Jack vs. Rurouni Kenshin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strifex6
there fighting in some randome forest and theres no powers.

CaptainStoic
Kenshin FTW

Bentley
Samurai Jack has no comic does he?

Which Kenshin?

strifex6
kenshin at the begining of the series

~The Wickerman~
Assuming "Samuri" and Samurai Jack are the same character, this topic should be closed since AFAIK he doesn't have a comic book.

strifex6
i know Samurai Jack doesnt have a comic but come on i really want to know who would win and plz dont report me

~The Wickerman~
Of course I won't report you, chill. I never even reported moron fanboys who were insulting people, you seem ok.

I just wanted to point out this is not the best place for the topic...

Also, I'm sorry but I can't help with your topic since I don't know anything about Rurouni Kenshin. However you need to take into account Jack has obvious Superspeed, he can jump for miles, he has the durability to enter earth's atmosphere protected only by a spacesuit and crashland and get up unharmed seconds later, has supersenses to at least Daredevil point, and amazing martial skills.

Soljer
Originally posted by strifex6
i know Samurai Jack doesnt have a comic but come on i really want to know who would win and plz dont report me

I doubt anyone's gonna report you for something so small....

But they don't really have to. The mods here pay attention.

vlaaad12345
Jack in a stomping this is pure rape.

Badabing
Originally posted by strifex6
there fighting in some randome forest and theres no powers. No manga. Don't make another thread like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.