Drax with the Power Gem runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright a twist is in effect where he thinks everybody is Thanos making enraged. Drax gets 2 days of rest between fights.

1.Armadillo
2.Luke Cage & Wolverine
3.Thing & She Thing
4.Classic Abomination & Ulik
5.Kurse
6.WWH
7.Firelord,Air Walker,Nova & Terrax

Darth Creasy
Current or classic?

MightyEInherjar
Stops at 4.

carnage52
i never thought drax had a large imagination so he stops at 4

guy222

golem370
Large Drax he was 7foot4 1,050pounds he one-shotted Champion defeated Gamora was punched by Thing with no effect was proven stronger then Maxam and near indestructible

ultimatethor
Stops at 4

golem370
I think he could one-shot both of them.

llagrok
Kurse is stronger than these jokers no expression

Clears 4 and stops hard at 5

golem370
Drax can fly at near-light speed has the strength to destroy a planet and has concussive powers which can destroy a pretty good size meteore. He was able to with stand a dip into a sun courtsey of SS.

Ouallada
Originally posted by llagrok
Kurse is stronger than these jokers no expression

Clears 4 and stops hard at 5

Ouallada
Originally posted by golem370
Drax can fly at near-light speed has the strength to destroy a planet and has concussive powers which can destroy a pretty good size meteore. He was able to with stand a dip into a sun courtsey of SS.

Whenw as Drax ever shown to be light speed? I can't remember any such instance.

golem370
Keeping up with Heralds

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/draxreaction.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/draxfirelordflight.jpg

Harbinger
He gets stopped at 4, IMO.

golem370
IMO he gets atleast to 4.

Nihilist
stops at 5

kurse should be above ww hulk imo

golem370
Remember that Drax has but up good fights against Thanos

http://houseofzod.yuku.com/topic/413/t/Respect-Drax-the-Destroyer.html

celestialdemon
I'd say he stops at 5.

lft4ded
IMHO current Drax has the intelligence to exploit the power gem and win this easily, whether through sheer beat down or by forcible BFR. Dumb one however would fall prey to Kurse's nigh invulnerability (unless iron finds itself wielded) and fighting skills. If he can get past Kurse only the heralds will stand in his way.

Does he have the gem permanently or can it be removed?

llagrok
Pure beat down? please

All the magic in Stormbreaker/Mjolnir combined, only knocked him out.

golem370
Drax with the Power Gem is nigh invulnerable as well

lft4ded
Originally posted by llagrok
Pure beat down? please

All the magic in Stormbreaker/Mjolnir combined, only knocked him out.

Current, ruthless & intelligent Drax with knowledge of the Power Gem, should have no problem out-stripping anyone on this list with the power gem, including the strength of the blast that had the combined might of the two hammers. Vs Kurse I did say through beat down or BFR. Kurse could be a case of BFR regardless. Though Current Drax does wield knives so he may actually be able to kill Kurse (is he still vulnerable to iron? My mind forgets) if they are iron based.

to golem370: Yep, I meant dumb Drax'd prolly stalemate at Kurse, at least until his strenght allowed him a BFR.

The trump factor in this, for me at least, is that the OP stated that Drax believes everyone to be Thanos so he's not gonna stop pulling from the Power Gem until the job is done.

golem370
He keeps the gem. This is Infinity Watch Drax which means no Blades. Also the idea of have Drax see Thanos is more about him focusing on the fight to keep him focused. Remember in the Infinity Watch he held Thanos in a full nelson until Gamora punched him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.