Where would you rank Phantom Stranger ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Erik-Lensherr
With who would you say Phantom Stranger is most comparable in power, in your opinion ?
And based on what ?

carnage52
hmm difficult to say really his full power isnt revealed i think.

fangirl101
He had no difficulty weidling Spectre's infinite energies and controlling and channeling the combined might of dc mystichs in coie. He was so powerful that the Spectre had to go indirect in dov. anyone near Spectre's power had to be taken out by indirect means.

Galan007
PS is clearly of more power/importance, than Nabu. As Spectre was able to kill Nabu, but was unable to kill PS .

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
PS is clearly of more power/importance, than Nabu. As Spectre was able to kill Nabu, but was unable to kill PS .

He couldn't kill Mxy either. The PS is clearly at least a powerful as mxy.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
The PS is clearly at least a powerful as mxy. No.

carnage52
He couldn't kill Mxy either. The PS is clearly at least a powerful as mxy. more so.

GGS
I never worked out how he's more powerful than Spectre yet got turned into a rat and couldn't under his own power turn back. That alone wouldn't put him on MXY's level still he's pretty top tier.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
No.

You think if mxy and PS went head to head that Mxy would be able to put PS down? I'd put them in the same catagory. But meh, PS is too mysterious to accurately gage.

Galan007
Originally posted by GGS
I never worked out how he's more powerful than Spectre yet got turned into a rat and couldn't under his own power turn back. That alone wouldn't put him on MXY's level still he's pretty top tier. PS did turn back under his own power though. It just taxed him.

You think if mxy and PS went head to head that Mxy would be able to put PS down? I'd put them in the same catagory. But meh, PS is too mysterious to accurately gage. Would Mxy be able to kill PS? Who knows? Would Mxy be able to warp the shit out of him like EJ did to Spectre? Absolutely.

Erik-Lensherr
The way I see it, Spectre not being able to kill Phantom Stranger in comparison to being able to kill Nabu is due to Phantom Stranger's importance in the Universe, and not necesarilly due to power.

I also don't see Phantom Stranger even close to Mxy.

Galan007
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
The way I see it, Spectre not being able to kill Phantom Stranger in comparison to being able to kill Nabu is due to Phantom Stranger's importance in the Universe, and not necesarilly due to power.

I also don't see Phantom Stranger even close to Mxy. I agree.

Badabing
Not a Vs thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.