Batman/w prep vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hazsekswthurmom
Bats gets a week to prepare. Can he pull it off?

Acrosurge
I could see Batman working up some kind of scenario in which he would gas Magneto covertly. This would have to be outside a battle, though. If he's simply preparing some anti-magnetism gizmo for an arena battle, then it won't be enough. Magneto is much more formidable (physically, and intellectually) than the EM manipulating villains on DC Earth.

Marvelknight
Magneto ftw.

Bentley
One week? Is the motherbox included?

guy222
bats

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Bentley
One week? Is the motherbox included? Anything he can get hold of.

SevenShackles
oh sh*t bat-prep... batman ftw =D

psycho gundam
mags for several good reasons;

1)no matter what, batman can't totally suppress the iron in his circulatory system and that will be his undoing. he can't even hide from erik due to his blood.

2)batman will definitely bring plastic tools to this battle but who says that environment isn't littered with metallic substances? and magneto isn't just relegated to just magnetics, he can wield lightning and other electrical phenomena.

3)the magneto forcefield, nuff' said

Galan007
Batman doesn't need the crutch that is prep, to take this. ermm

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
Batman doesn't need the crutch that is prep, to take this. ermm why, is superman wearing the cowl now?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Bats gets a week to prepare. Can he pull it off?

Easily I'm so very positive. He'd create some sort of weapon that neutralizes Lensherr's abilities and then a punch and kick here and there. Batman 10/10

psycho gundam
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Easily I'm so very positive. He'd create some sort of weapon that neutralizes Lensherr's abilities and then a punch and kick here and there. Batman 10/10 if batman can do that, why didn't he do that against superman when they fought and the countless other threats to earth?

if he can make tech that can take powers, why doesn't he just do the opposite and create a machine that will endow himself with powers?

it would definitely stop others and myself from hating on him.

Doctor-Alvis
Batman doesn't like powers. He could be Superman, via technology, with Batman brains but that would be a crutch. Can't have that.

Bouboumaster
Magneto by smashing poor Batman with a bridge.

carnage52
batman with a single batkick

llagrok

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if batman can do that, why didn't he do that against superman when they fought and the countless other threats to earth?

'cause real pimps like Batman create synthetic kryptonite that makes Superman's skin invisible, effectively amping up the sun absorbing powers and overloading Superman's senses in the process....cause he's a pimp no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.