Team Pre-Crisis Vs Marvel Earth's villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Team Pre-Crisis:

1. Pre-Crisis Darkseid
2. Pre-Crisis Ultraa
3. Pre-Crisis Blackstaar
4. Pre-Crisis Galactic Golem
5. Pre-Crisis Mordru
6 Pre-Crisis Ultra Man
7. Superboy Prime
8. Pre-Crisis Brainiac
9. Pre-Crisis Mr. Mind

Vs Marvel Earth's villains. Do The villains stand a chance?

guy222
who are the villians

xJLxKing
The villains have to be pretty tough. Something near Galactus' level.

Slaanesh
MJJ solo..

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Slaanesh
MJJ solo..

probably true. you should probably also define "villain" and "earth" though. Molecule Man was a villain at one point. he would probably clear the list- I think now he's an antihero? inactive? who knows.

as for "earth" do demons who inhabit pocket dimensions but were known to operate ON earth like Set, Chthon, and Zarathos count?

What about entities like the destroyer, which aren't "technically" villains, but have been known to be used as such?

as it stands, MJJ/Molecule man would probably clear the list.

cloud102
I'm just talking currently. Is MM at those powerlevels? Cause regular MM would get his ass beat by most of those people on the list.

Putar
Molecule man now manipulates all molecules organic or otherwise as he wishes. So yea hes powerful, also he doesnt need that stupid rod either lol.

Nihilist
Originally posted by cloud102
I'm just talking currently. Is MM at those powerlevels? Cause regular MM would get his ass beat by most of those people on the list. MM(post-recon) nearly collapse the multiverse,he had far greater power than any cosmic cube.it was stated he could rip galaxies apart "as easy stuff"

TricksterPriest
Short of a god-like character like MJJ or MM, Marvel earth is screwed.

"Set, Chthon, and Zarathos count?"

I honestly don't know if they would make that big a difference given how obscenely powerful the PC team is.

Destroyer won't do shit.

cloud102
Originally posted by Nihilist
MM(post-recon) nearly collapse the multiverse,he had far greater power than any cosmic cube.it was stated he could rip galaxies apart "as easy stuff"

Hmmm, finally a challenge for Blackstaar, then. smile

skyfather
Hmmm, finally a challenge for Blackstaar, then. smile any info on Blackstaar?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Short of a god-like character like MJJ or MM, Marvel earth is screwed.

"Set, Chthon, and Zarathos count?"

I honestly don't know if they would make that big a difference given how obscenely powerful the PC team is.

Destroyer won't do shit.

I meant to type Seth, not set. my mistake. Set is an elder god though, no one knows how powerful it truly is, but another elder god (same class) that comes to mind is Cyttorak.

SETH is a skyfather on Odin's level. That fight odin had that turned moons to dust, shattered galaxies, and took place on every plane of existence at once was with him.

Speaking of which, Surtur (with twilight) probably falls into the same category.

Zarathos is roughly mephisto's equal, minus the weakening outside his dimension bit, plus that whole eating and attacking souls thing. He's invulnerable to anything that isn't a massively powerful magic weapon.

These aren't weak characters at ALL, and there are dozens and dozens of similar examples.

The super adaptoid is ALSO hanging around, with the ability to copy anything up to cosmic cube level (or possibly beyond) and the ability to replicate himself, and make OTHER beings into adaptoids. Like Amazo it can and has copied more than one being simultaneously. Good luck putting down an entity that can copy the powers of your entire list, then replicate itself at will.

There are simply TOO MANY villains with bizarre powers to conclusively give the DC team the win.

AlmightyKfish
Shocker solos stick out tongue

tsscls
Darkseid, Prime and Mordru? Who else do you need?
Team 1

skyfather
Originally posted by tsscls
Darkseid, Prime and Mordru? Who else do you need?
Team 1 non of them could beat mjj

tsscls
Prime took out Myx.

tsscls
Mordru also has conquered reality warpers. And darkseid took out Mordru, Pre-crisis.

skyfather
Prime took out Myx. who was depowered by a alternate reality/evil zatanna,also myx stated he "should/could of turned prime inside out"Originally posted by tsscls
Mordru also has conquered reality warpers. And darkseid took out Mordru, Pre-crisis. do you know what jaspers did,he was on his way to warping the omniverse

Space M ummy
Originally posted by skyfather
non of them could beat mjj

yeah, mjj is pretty much unbeatable by anything other than a plot device. What is Prime going to do to MJJ? punch him? laughing laughing

as for molecule man:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3899/mmnx9.jpg

A blast that would have obliterated several billion entire dimensions is a bit beyond the damage soak of this team.

Zemo with the moonstones would also do some pretty heavy damage to this list also, I think.

tsscls
Originally posted by Space M ummy
yeah, mjj is pretty much unbeatable by anything other than a plot device. What is Prime going to do to MJJ? punch him? laughing laughing

Also: Zemo with the moonstones would tear up a good chunk of this list.

Yeah, he might punch him. His punches warp reality. Darkseid can also handle MJJ on his own. See TGDS. I'm just saying if you're counting on MJJ to solo this team, count again.

tsscls

as for molecule man:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3899/mmnx9.jpg

A blast that would have obliterated several billion entire dimensions is a bit beyond the damage soak of this team.

Zemo with the moonstones would also do some pretty heavy damage to this list also, I think.

MM stating this is proof?

xJLxKing
No one can defeat MJJ on that list

skyfather
Yeah, he might punch him. His punches warp reality. Darkseid can also handle MJJ on his own. See TGDS. I'm just saying if you're counting on MJJ to solo this team, count again. lol,pre crisis ds would get stomped by mjj

Space M ummy
MM stating this is proof?

that's not MM stating that. That's the BEYONDER stating that.

considering there are other scans of MM during secret wars repairing the entire multiverse by wiggling his finger, and willing stars and galaxies into being without effort, there's no reason to assume beyonder was lying here.

tsscls
that's not MM stating that. That's the BEYONDER stating that.

considering there are other scans of MM during secret wars repairing the entire multiverse by wiggling his finger, and willing stars and galaxies into being without effort, there's no reason to assume beyonder was lying here.

Is this the same Beyonder who was ret-conned into being a wet paper bag?

Space M ummy
Is this the same Beyonder who was ret-conned into being a wet paper bag?

Man, you really have no concept of marvel characters, history, or continuity.

Beyonder got himself retconned down to cube being level, and SOME of his higher feats (like confronting the celestials or killing death) were retconned into being illusions placed within his mind.

Even so, even an incomplete cosmic cube is still far, far above the power level of everyone on that list.

Molecule man's power level was NEVER retconned by marvel- all of his feats are still in continutity, since he wasn't the one being "tested."

tsscls
Man, you really have no concept of marvel characters, history, or continuity.

Beyonder got himself retconned down to cube being level, and SOME of his higher feats (like confronting the celestials or killing death) were retconned into being illusions placed within his mind.

Even so, even an incomplete cosmic cube is still far, far above the power level of everyone on that list.

Molecule man's power level was NEVER retconned by marvel- all of his feats are still in continutity, since he wasn't the one being "tested."

Well, MM was completely outclassed by Beyonder, so if Beyonder's power levels were ret-conned, then wouldn't MM's be proactively?

tsscls
And further, which ret-con are you talking about, where he was a cube, or an inhuman?

Mindset
Yeah, he might punch him. His punches warp reality. Darkseid can also handle MJJ on his own. See TGDS. I'm just saying if you're counting on MJJ to solo this team, count again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Space M ummy
Well, MM was completely outclassed by Beyonder, so if Beyonder's power levels were ret-conned, then wouldn't MM's be proactively?

no, because if we look at FEATS, only specific FEATS of beyonders were retconned- those in which he fought and defeated abstracts. in that case illusions were put into his mind to "test" him.

so, with a few exceptions, just about everything (minus specific confrontations with the MU abstracts) that occurred during secret wars still took place- It's just been established that the power of the abstracts (and full cube beings) is even HIGHER.

At no point was it ever stated by marvel that the higher end feats of owen reece never occurred. In fact, there's on panel scans of the LT referring to the power of POST retcon molecule man as "practically infinite."

And the retcon I'm referring to is the one where Owen Reece shares part of the power of a cosmic cube, as that's the current interpretation AFAIK.

tsscls
no, because if we look at FEATS, only specific FEATS of beyonders were retconned- those in which he fought and defeated abstracts. in that case illusions were put into his mind to "test" him.

so, with a few exceptions, just about everything (minus specific confrontations with the MU abstracts) that occurred during secret wars still took place- It's just been established that the power of the abstracts (and full cube beings) is even HIGHER.

At no point was it ever stated by marvel that the higher end feats of owen reece never occurred. In fact, there's on panel scans of the LT referring to the power of POST retcon molecule man as "practically infinite."

And the retcon I'm referring to is the one where Owen Reece shares part of the power of a cosmic cube, as that's the current interpretation AFAIK.

Well, it's sort of a moot point, i wouldn't call the beyonder or MM a true "villain." But I'd say that DS, as a "God," qualifies as an "abstract."

cloud102
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No one can defeat MJJ on that list

Mordru has stolen reality warping powers and Blackstaar is equally as dangerous, just not as powerful pound for pound.

Nihilist
Mordru has stolen reality warping powers and Blackstaar is equally as dangerous, just not as powerful pound for pound. what has blackstaar done that puts him on jaspers lvl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.