movie hulk vs movie hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
2003 movie hulk

VS

2008 movie hulk

which movie hulk wins ?

psycho gundam
just saw the new movie, they seem pretty equal.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by psycho gundam
just saw the new movie, they seem pretty equal. i think 2003 hulk looked stronger but i like how 2008 hulk screams

psycho gundam
Originally posted by spidey-dude
i think 2003 hulk looked stronger but i like how 2008 hulk screams i guess.....

the new movie version is more reminiscent of ultimate hulk.

Soljer
'08.

Starscream M
haven't seen the movie, but the new hulk seems leaner...i kinda like the bulkier 03 version

srankmissingnin
2003 Hulk seemed stronger (and could jump a loooooooooot further) and could run much much faster. I'd bet he'd win.

KMC's Superboy
sorry but closed now

spidey-dude
Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
sorry but closed now sure

Entity
2003's seemed to be constantly growing with rage very rapidly and from what I've seen so far seemed to have better strength feats

Of course I still haven't seen the movie but tomorrow night will fix that. smile

Knowsbleed33
2003 Hulk easily flipped and threw an 80 ton abrams tank. 2008 Hulk looked like he was struggling to lift a Humvee.

spidey-dude
yah i give this one to 2003 hulk

jrodslam
Lee's Hulk ftw.

darth fury
yea but 2003 hulk movie was crap and for that reason i give it to the 2008 hulk smile

jrodslam
2003 movie may not have been to great, but the Hulk himself was still slightly better than 2008's imo. Stronger, faster, better leaping, HEALING FACTOR, and slightly more durable.

darth fury
yes but the movie was shit so the 2008 one wins by default smile

BruceSkywalker
2008 Hulk, simply better in all facets

spidey-dude
Originally posted by darth fury
yes but the movie was shit so the 2008 one wins by default smile this thread isnt about which movie is better its of which movie hullk would win in a fight

Entity
Well just saw it and old movie Hulk smash new movie Hulk but fans unite and save new movie Hulk because he rocks. eek!

And I've never even really been that much of a Hulk fan!

Hannibal-Lector
I like 2008 version better but 2003 would win

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
sorry but closed now

Go and troll else where.

MightyEInherjar
I don't know, 2008 Hulk was a lot more brutal in combat. He showed a wider variety of skill, and showed how fast his anger level could change combat.

Endrict Nuul
03 Hulk was stronger and faster. But that Thunder Clap was cool to see and wonders what it would do to 03 Hulk?

Knowsbleed33
2008 Hulk got pwned by the Abomination. He only had the upper hand at the very end of the fight when he wrapped that chain around Aboms neck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.