Scott Summers vs Frank Castle in H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight on a Beach.

Who wins?

BUSTER1
Frank without a doubt

llagrok
Summers 6/10

Bentley
Scott wins, but barely.

Dr.Crankenstein
Are you guys on crack? Punisher wins h2h.

PRAYERRUN
I don't think summers knows h2h lol.

The Pict
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't think summers knows h2h lol.

"Cyclops also has extensive training in martial arts and unarmed combat, holding black belts in judo and aikido. In addition, he has been known to incorporate the martial arts and fighting styles of his teammates into his own self-defense system, calculating the most successful features of their styles and adapting them for his own use. His level of skill is sufficient to defeat six normal men with his eyes closed. He has also defeated Wolverine in battles with and without the use of powers."

OneDumbG0
Summers' H2H skills are probably not very well known by most people. He surely could beat the crap out of many people. But Punisher? I think that's a bit past him. And he defeated Wolverine without using his powers? Jinzin's head would explode...

The Pict
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Summers' H2H skills are probably not very well known by most people. He surely could beat the crap out of many people. But Punisher? I think that's a bit past him. And he defeated Wolverine without using his powers? Jinzin's head would explode...

laughing out loud

Endrict Nuul
Scott can't defeat Logan H2H....he has 100+ years of fighting experience and I calling PIS if a scan was put up.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Scott can't defeat Logan H2H....he has 100+ years of fighting experience and I calling PIS if a scan was put up.

Agreed, if that story ( Scott beating Logan without powers, which would be h2h), exists in 6161 canon, the writer must be mad or on drugs.
Anyway I repeat what I said before-Frank for the win, as he has held his own against Daredevil h2h, and Cyclops isn't near that level.

Erik-Lensherr
And he defeated Wolverine without using his powers? Jinzin's head would explode...

hysterical

Raoul
it happened, though there were extenuatuing circumstances... logan wasn't all mentally there...

scott still deserves credit for dodging the claws though, given that he's (at best) peak human in terms of agility/strength/durability...

as for the match, i'd say cyclops could at least get a split, maybe even edge it, but i don't see frank getting more than 6/10...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul
it happened, though there were extenuatuing circumstances... logan wasn't all mentally there...

scott still deserves credit for dodging the claws though, given that he's (at best) peak human in terms of agility/strength/durability...

as for the match, i'd say cyclops could at least get a split, maybe even edge it, but i don't see frank getting more than 6/10...

But he's not taking Logan that is not sick.

Raoul
But he's not taking Logan that is not sick.

in h2h? no, of course not... still though, even a wild animal comes at you with foot long adamantium claws, not getting hit is still an achievement...

and, after all, he could just blast him...

Juntai
Clops is the leader for a reason.
big grin

Endrict Nuul
in h2h? no, of course not... still though, even a wild animal comes at you with foot long adamantium claws, not getting hit is still an achievement...

Sure, he gets credit for that...

Raoul
Originally posted by Juntai
big grin

yup, even logan knows that...

Sure, he gets credit for that...

good... stick out tongue

guy222
prolly frank

llagrok
Scott wins.

tkitna
Pretty even, but i'd give Frank the majority.

~The Wickerman~
wild animal

OMFG CHARACTER BASHING FER TEH LEUSE!!!! thumb down

durelly

Raoul
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
OMFG CHARACTER BASHING FER TEH LEUSE!!!! thumb down

durelly

laughing

Batman-Prime
Frank 8/10

psycho gundam
cyclops is good i can agree but castle? he is damn good. one man army good.

frank did make his presents known in ryker's island maximum-security prison, he beat the piss out of like ten lifers that hated his guts. not too sure but they may have had concealed prison shivs to, but i do know that frank was totally unarmed. he wrecked them..

geshien
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Frank 8/10

illadelph12
I'd go with Frank as he'd more likely fight dirty, necessary or not.

piccolo84
Punisher would destroy Cyclops.

snoopdogg
Punisher should own Scott I would assume.

redhotrash
Cyclops in H2H against Frank? This is nuts, Punisher ripes his throat out after kicking him in the gonads. Or rips off his gonads after kicking him in the throat, depending on the mood.
Real life comparison: Remember that kid in Jr. High who took karate lessons at the mini-mall and bragged about his blackbelt his parents paid for? Remember when he gets destroyed the first day of actual High School then gets home schooled? Same situation here only all grown up.

Drifter
Originally posted by redhotrash
Real life comparison: Remember that kid in Jr. High who took karate lessons at the mini-mall and bragged about his blackbelt his parents paid for? Remember when he gets destroyed the first day of actual High School then gets home schooled? Same situation here only all grown up. Are you comparing training at the X-Mansion with the likes of Wolverine to lessons at the mini-mall? Sure, Castle wins the majority, but I imagine Summers would put up a good fight.

Sado22
the sole reason i'm giving it to Frank. summer's is too much of a nerdy t!t to fight someone like Frank. not to mention that Frank has held his own against DD on several occassions...and the one time they went all the way, Frank was the one who walked away. above all, one main advantage DD has is that frank doesn't want to kill him. if frank ever gets in the killing mood he would have. which is what he showed in their one and only to-the-end brawl which ended with DD with both arms dislocated and sitting there with frank pointing a gun to his head.

Frank 7/10. taking nothing away from summers though. i respect the guy.

comicfan11
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd go with Frank as he'd more likely fight dirty, necessary or not.

It won't be easy but still the Punisher for a small majority.

jinzin

Not really, Wolverine was way off his game because he was so badly shaekn by Proteus' hallucinations. This was also at the beginning of Wolverine's career before it was really established to what degree his fighting capacity was at...

He'd never beat Logan straight up sans optic blasts and he's stated as much, but yes, Scott IS a proficient h2h combatant. Good enough to take Castle however? Unlikely.. highly unlikely.

jinzin
big grin
reasons like having good leadership, and strategic abilities.. not h2h skills that pwn.

Sado22
wolverine's feats are so varying. each writer has his own version of what he is and what he's capable of.
i hate that about logan.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Sado22
wolverine's feats are so varying. each writer has his own version of what he is and what he's capable of.
i hate that about logan.

Too true, but most comic heroes, who have been around for many years, suffer from writing inconsistencies.
Still, Frank for the win.

YFZ 350
Punisher should decimate Cyclops in h2h.

Soljer
i hate that about logan.
Lulz. Like that doesn't apply to every character ever penned?

norrinradd43
I think Cyke takes a majority...Extensive danger room training is a definate advantage...Akido and Judo are sound styles to hold black belts in also.

Sado22
lulz at the fact that you were the one who first complained about the same thing in pun vs wolverine thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Slim takes this fight 6/10. Punisher does NOT go down easy though.

Phantom Zone

On one ocassion Frank fought Wolverine after being jured by a Gorilla and fighting a crocidile. There were no cirumstances and Wolverine was pissed, much more impressive.

Just for that reason Frank 7/10.

if frank ever gets in the killing mood he would have. which is what he showed in their one and only to-the-end brawl which ended with DD with both arms dislocated and sitting there with frank pointing a gun to his head.

Bruv your getting it mixed up. At the end DD ended up with a dislocated arm and bust up, DD would have probably won that fight. In the first fight Frank made DD land flat on his back, when DD got up (not even completely) Frank was pointing a gun him. Yeah Frank could have shot him and had plenty of time to do it. Hell he might he even won the fight H2H because DD was dazed by the punch.

Raoul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
On one ocassion Frank fought Wolverine after being jured by a Gorilla and fighting a crocidile. There were no cirumstances and Wolverine was pissed, much more impressive.

Just for that reason Frank 7/10.

so... A B C logic ftw?

Sado22
hey PZ wazzup?
dude, i remember DD getting both arms dislocated. remember when the fall DD catches the ledge and his shoulder goes pop. then frank jumps on his other arm and the other shoulder goes pop. then they fall and DD goes backfirst on the railings. when he comes back from his dizziness frank was pointing the gun at his head.
how dare you get punisher facts wrong?! mad

Soljer
lulz at the fact that you were the one who first complained about the same thing in pun vs wolverine thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never said it was reason to hate a fictional character. smile.

Phantom Zone
so... A B C logic ftw?

Well generally Frank has better H2H showings, but since he has better showings against Wolverine..... as well.....im giving him an extra 1. stick out tongue

hey PZ wazzup?
dude, i remember DD getting both arms dislocated. remember when the fall DD catches the ledge and his shoulder goes pop. then frank jumps on his other arm and the other shoulder goes pop. then they fall and DD goes backfirst on the railings. when he comes back from his dizziness frank was pointing the gun at his head.
how dare you get punisher facts wrong?! mad

Ah were thinking of a different fight.

Raoul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well generally Frank has better H2H showings, but since he has better showings against Wolverine..... as well.....im giving him an extra 1. stick out tongue

frank doesn't have optic blasts that can level mountains, though... stick out tongue

carnage52
big grin cause if he wasnt the leader hed ***** about how hed make a better one.

The Nuul
Bump smile

riv6672
Ha. I post a retroactive "Frank 10/10".

DTM
Honestly, Id go 9 / 10 to Punisher if its just a HTH fight. Punisher is Way more skilled and experienced in such fighting, and holds his own with some of the best in the business. Scott stands little to no chance to beat him in a HTH match.

relentless1
Frank slaps Scott around rather brutally

deathslash
Scott dies and the world thanks Castle for his heroism. The president then gives Frank a presidential pardon for all of his past crimes and then gives him his own taskforce with the mission of hunting down the rest of the filthy muties and frank accepts. After cleansing the world of all the muties, frank retires at the ripe age of 65. He then goes home and smokes a few stogies while writing his autobiography.

riv6672
I'm starting to see a trend i like, here!

krisblaze
Originally posted by deathslash
Scott dies and the world thanks Castle for his heroism. The president then gives Frank a presidential pardon for all of his past crimes and then gives him his own taskforce with the mission of hunting down the rest of the filthy muties and frank accepts. After cleansing the world of all the muties, frank retires at the ripe age of 65. He then goes home and smokes a few stogies while writing his autobiography.
Wolverine shows up.

Stabs Frank.

"You mind if I grab this here stogie?"

It was actually a dream.

Wolverine and Barracuda knocked Frank out, and he's been in a virtual sim for 30 years. Barracuda has been sodomizing him all along.

riv6672
Except THATs a dream. Of Wolverine's. Who's been trapped under a steamroller for ten years.

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Except THATs a dream. Of Wolverine's. Who's been trapped under a steamroller for ten years. laughing serious question here. Who got logan out from under that steamroller?

krisblaze
That was just a dream.

The steamroller is actually a mailbox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.