B.I.O.N. Vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
BION the being who trashed the Legion of Super-Heroes Vs Amazo. Who wins this?

cdtm
Bump.

Good match, that deserves a little play.

Basically, B.I.O.N. is a Dominator (The aliens from the Invasion storyline) invention, so you could look at it as their version of Amazo. He's powers stack too, just like Amazo.

Since we weren't told which version of Amazo, I'm going to assume one with JLA core powers, the most well known type.

So basically, this is Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, GL, Aquaman, Flash combined powers.

Mon El, Laral Gand, and Ultra Boy should match Martian Manhunter, Superman,_and Wonder Woman. Not too sure if Aquaman's strength would put Amazo over the top strength wise or not, as MM and Wonder Woman aren't really as strong as Superman, while Ultra Boy is. Call strength a wash, I guess.

For speed, Amazo has Flash stacked into the mix. B.I.O.N. stacking three Superman equivalents is impressive, but I think Flash more then makes up the difference in the combined speeds of Supes, MM, WW.

Thinking about it though, I forgot one important power B.I.O.N has: Element Lad. He could turn matter into air if he wants.. He could also create Kryptonite.

I suppose GL would protect them from EL's plot device powers, though.

Eh, I'm gonna go with Amazo ftw.

In terms of

The powers it had that matter are Mon El, Laral Gand (So a Superboy and Supergirl equavilant), and Ultra Boy who has individual powers on their level, but can only do one at a time.. Guys like Lightning Lad and Sun Boy aren't as important, but even they could stagger a Kryptonian with their best shot..

Since we don't know which ver

Golgo13
I love me some BION. Finally someone with a good answer/post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.