Orion vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
Orion gets his astro harness/force and motherbox
Juggernaut starts with his sheild up

no bfr

who wins?

llagrok
He's the juggernaut!

And he's going to win!

Nihilist
juggernaut does what darkside failed at.

Hyperion Prime
Orion is supposed to be able to get through any Earth made barrier. wiki=No normal Earth-made barrier or substance can possibly stop Orion if he wishes to enter an area.

Unfourtanetly for him though Juggernauts barrier isn't from Earth. Cain beats Orion to death for getting mouthy with him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

. Cain beats Orion to death for getting mouthy with him.

laughing

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok
He's the juggernaut!

And he's going to win!

fangirl101
Orion opens up a boomtube infront of Juggy and sends him to the end of time. Or he uses his MB to erase Juggy. Or he blows up the planet and watches as juggs drifts.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
Orion opens up a boomtube infront of Juggy and sends him to the end of time. Or he uses his MB to erase Juggy. Or he blows up the planet and watches as juggs drifts.
thread says no bfr.
juggs stomps him

Batman-Prime
Juggy

Jugglenaut
Shield up = Orion never touches him.

guy222
cain

fangirl101
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Shield up = Orion never touches him.

Doesn't have to. Juggs never touches Orion who can fly. Boomtube to the ends of the universe for the win.

Dark-Jaxx
Doesn't have to. Juggs never touches Orion who can fly. Boomtube to the ends of the universe for the win. NO BFR

fangirl101
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
NO BFR
Boom tube works both ways. It can simply boom tube entropy, or source energy right at cain. He wont' survive that.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut can survive some pretty extreme things. Even being banished to oblivion by Eternity.

Juggernaut crushes Orion.

Hazsekswthurmom
I guess people are going to start saying Juggernaut>Superman...........

fangirl101
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I guess people are going to start saying Juggernaut>Superman...........

They already think that.

psycho gundam
orion is the dog of war for a reason: he loves to fight, him using his boom tube or mother box against a brawler is a huge cop out and frankly a misinterpretation of his character.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
orion is the dog of war for a reason: he loves to fight, him using his boom tube or mother box against a brawler is a huge cop out and frankly a misinterpretation of his character.

thumb up

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam orion is the dog of war for a reason: he loves to fight, him using his boom tube or mother box against a brawler is a huge cop out and frankly a misinterpretation of his character. The mother box is a thinking computer that will act accordingly if Orion loses himself. Orion also uses his other powers when he's knows there is no physical way of putting an opponent down. orion is much like his father, he only goes physical if it's a grudge thing. example, him and superman's constant who's got bigger balls, matches.

psycho gundam
The mother box is a thinking computer that will act accordingly if Orion loses himself. Orion also uses his other powers when he's knows there is no physical way of putting an opponent down. orion is much like his father, he only goes physical if it's a grudge thing. example, him and superman's constant who's got bigger balls, matches. so, why did you write juggernaut off so easily when in actuality it would be an extremely difficult opponent for orion to battle.?

if you leave out the battle and just go to bfr or mother box intervention it sounds like you are trying to "omit" the part where juggy beats orion within an inch of his life, which is a glaring possibility.

fangirl101
so, why did you write juggernaut off so easily when in actuality it would be an extremely difficult opponent for orion to battle.?

if you leave out the battle and just go to bfr or mother box intervention it sounds like you are trying to "omit" the part where juggy beats orion within an inch of his life, which is a glaring possibility.

It's not. Juggy is not stronger than superman. And Superman can't even do that.

psycho gundam
It's not. Juggy is not stronger than superman. And Superman can't even do that. but it could be argued that superman tires when fighting similar opponents, thats something juggernaut will never do. and lets not forget the whole invulnerability factor as well.

fangirl101
but it could be argued that superman tires when fighting similar opponents, thats something juggernaut will never do. and lets not forget the whole invulnerability factor as well.
The same invulnerability that Got him knocked out when fighting onslaught? or had him struggling against war hulk? Juggs isn't truly invulnerable. A solar system shattering blast should knock him out. Superman might tire from fighting Orion as Orion can dish it as fast as superman since he has superspeed. Juggs is a slow thing that can't fly. Orion has many more options for a win than juggs.

psycho gundam
The same invulnerability that Got him knocked out when fighting onslaught? or had him struggling against war hulk? Juggs isn't truly invulnerable. A solar system shattering blast should knock him out. Superman might tire from fighting Orion as Orion can dish it as fast as superman since he has superspeed. Juggs is a slow thing that can't fly. Orion has many more options for a win than juggs.

-the onslaught shaming of cain was PIS, the gem wasn't in his body.

-struggling against the hulk is no small feat at all, war hulk was being powered by celestial energies and cain still held his ground.

-orion vs juggernaut would be a pure slug-fest cause both parties want nothing more than to beat their superiority into their opponent....orion getting rid of juggernaut in any matter would be considered a "bytch move". orion would never resort to that, unless he is turning soft or something.

- and this notion that all characters that fight superman somehow have superspeed all of a sudden just by locking horns with him is weird, i guess orion slows himself down to fight slower opponents...you know he doesn't want to kill them that hard. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hyperion Prime

Onslaught saga was pure garbage. Cytorack was even different. sick
Also if Thor's god blast didn't knock him out I doubt many things can...even a solar system shattering blast.

TricksterPriest
Orion has the tools to win this, though no BFR hurts. He can boomtube things to throw at juggs........though I doubt entropy is one of them. If he can boomtube the source's power at juggs, Juggs goes down.

Otherwise, he obviously dies in a pure slugfest due to the invulnerability and strenght superiority. Juggernaut can raise his strength to whatever he wants. He can theoretically surpass Superman.

Fangirl is right that Orion doesn't always get into brawls. He has a marked tendency to do it, but it's usually a matter of honor/bloodlust with him. He'll figure out pretty fast that he can't hurt Juggernaut and try other tactics.

Aside from his MB or boomtubing something to throw at Juggs, it's either a loss for Orion in a slugfest, or stalemate as he stays out of reach.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I guess people are going to start saying Juggernaut>Superman........... Supes cant phase Juggernaut if bfr isnt an option as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
juggernaut does what darkside failed at. Cosigned.

carnage52
wtf are you all talking about?supes being weaker than juggy?B.S!!!! supes pwns juggy wiv one punch.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carnage52
wtf are you all talking about?supes being weaker than juggy?B.S!!!! supes pwns juggy wiv one punch.

It wasn't official, the defeat of Juggy by Superman, or WW for that matter.

smile

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It wasn't official, the defeat of Juggy by Superman, or WW for that matter.

smile

Did Juggernaut fight wonderwoman in a crossover? I have seen pics, but I never knew where it came from. Spiderman and Wonder Woman were there too.

The Illuminati

yes

~The Wickerman~

Look good in a skirt? confused

Orion has much more versatility, for the little good it will do him. In a slugfest, I'd give it to Juggernaut, but Orion can fly, can boom all kinds of sheit at him, and can even bury the dude unde so much rubble without even being touched since cain can't fly. Dunno if he WOULD do that though...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Orion has the tools to win this, though no BFR hurts. He can boomtube things to throw at juggs........though I doubt entropy is one of them. If he can boomtube the source's power at juggs, Juggs goes down.

Otherwise, he obviously dies in a pure slugfest due to the invulnerability and strenght superiority. Juggernaut can raise his strength to whatever he wants. He can theoretically surpass Superman.

Fangirl is right that Orion doesn't always get into brawls. He has a marked tendency to do it, but it's usually a matter of honor/bloodlust with him. He'll figure out pretty fast that he can't hurt Juggernaut and try other tactics.

Aside from his MB or boomtubing something to throw at Juggs, it's either a loss for Orion in a slugfest, or stalemate as he stays out of reach. thank you for saying that, fangirl sort of said the same thing but left out imo a ton of the fight out.

sure orion can bfr but it would only happen after a long losing battle against the juggernaut. he would wise up and use his tech to "win" rather than just use it from jump, thats not orion at all. orion personality wise is like wolverine at lest times two, scrappy and willing to throw down. choosing bfr over a street fight isn't like him at all.

CaptainStoic
Orion is more of a bar room brawler, his history of battling opponents indicates that he would take it to Cain with fisticuffs. He would in turn lose.

In many of Juggernauts bios it says that he has incalculable strength, which means that he is possibly stronger than Superman.

Can superman hit harder than Mjolnir, in Thor's hands? I highly doubt it. In JLA/Avengers, Superman is seen unable to break Crona's barrier with his fists alone, but was able to do so with Mjolnir.

Thor hit Juggernaut on many occasions with the hammer to no effect, once he cleary hit him with all he had in the 8th day saga, and Juggernaut didn't even flinch from that blow.

The only way Orion can defeat Juggernaut is by bfr via boomtube.

Knowsbleed33
IMO Juggernaut and Shaggy Man/The General are similiar characters. Both ungodly strong and nigh on indestructible. Orion got his rear handed to him by Pre-Jobber General, needing his dog to rescue him.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Aside from his MB or boomtubing something to throw at Juggs, it's either a loss for Orion in a slugfest, or stalemate as he stays out of reach.

I never thought that I'll say this, here it go,

Trickster, good post, it couldnt get any better then this.

Happy Dance

To be a dc fan alcoholic you know a lot about juggernaut.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carnage52
wtf are you all talking about?supes being weaker than juggy?B.S!!!! supes pwns juggy wiv one punch. Ignorance.

The Pict
They already think that.

Hardly. I'm a Juggernaut fan but unless Juggernaut raises his strength/has it raised by Cyttorak then I'd say he looks weaker than Superman.
Maybe people think that because Supes does hold back a lot.

Mighty Kal
Orion, he is at least as strong as Juggs, more versatile, got the Astroforce and if he goes all out he is practicaly Darkseid without the OE

Mindset
DS without OE gets punked by Juggs. smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
DS without OE gets punked by Juggs. smile

So if he waves his hand and does that crazy time stop mind thing on juggs, your saying that won't work?

Lord Feron
If supes did fightr juggs in a no BFR fight. Supes if he wanted to can easily kick around juggs. The thing is juggs won't feel it nor be damaged by it. Unless people think supes is greater then the cosmic god dude Cytorrak (no comment on that). Supes will tire and lose. In a real comic book fight Supes can toss Juggs into space and no worry about him for a while.

Anyway back to the fight at hand. Orion is a brick with fancy gadgets and whatnot, but juggs is well juggs and he has true invincibility. Sorry Orion better luck next time. Oh yeah for the boom tube i don't care if it goes to the end of time or a void or w/e have you eternity couldn't banish him into oblivion, i doubt anything oprion can do is on par and that would technically be a BFR. Either way its not happening.

vlaaad12345
Entropy would end juggernaut.

skyfather
!bump!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Actually I would agree with another poster that is the best post by Trickster I've seen. That pretty much sums it up for me. WIthout BFR Orion loses eventually

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut still.

Without much trouble.

Supermutant
Juggy's stock has steadily gone down since '08

Zack M
Orion.

Faceless808
Stalemate. Orion can't hurt Juggy and Juggy can't touch Orion.

TethAdamTheRock
Edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.