thanos runs a skyfather gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
thanos has own standard tech/equipment on him
he has one day between each match to rest/prep
1.zuras
2.pluto
3.desak
4.zeus
5.mephisto
6.odin
7.tyrant(depowered)
8.atum

Ouallada
I reckon he stops at one. Zuras DOES lack feats though, so it is possible that Thanos gets past him. Even so, stops at 2.

Edit: I kinda gave it to Pluto based on him being a skyfather by default, but I can't think of any high-end feats that Pluto has. Does anyone have any? I think Zuras could possibly be switched with Pluto, and that Thanos could make it to 3. He still probably loses to Zuras though.

golem370
I say Thanos makes to Zeus I also believe Zuras should be higher on the ladder

celestialdemon
I'm not too familiar with Zuras or Pluto. Desak is powerful, but we don't know how he fairs against non-god opponents, so Thanos could make it past him. He's not getting past Zeus, though.

guy222
Zuras is the leader of the Eternals. He stalemated Zeus

Thanos stops at Zuras

celestialdemon
Ah. In that case, yeah, he stops at Zuras.

Utrigita
Most likely yes, if Zuras switch place with Desak, He will probably stop with Zuras and stop dead at Zeus.

mrbigguy
Thanos destroys Zuras common!!!! Zuras has no feats. What he took a couple shots from Zeus? You people even read comics... and how powerful does being prime eternal make one? Thanos makes it to Zeus might be able to get past him.
Zuras isn't even as good as Sersi with matter manipulation... Thanos is more durable stronger and more powerful... unquestionable or debatable points.

King Kandy
Beats Zuras, who lacks feats. He beats Pluto who even with Ares' help got owned by WM Thor (even without the power gem) whereas Thanos went even with him even though he had the power gem. Beats Desak. Probably beats Zeus since he has had a major upgrade since the time he fought Odin. He has already punked Mephisto. Beats Odin for the same reason he beats Zeus. He will probably stop at Tyrant though.

llagrok
lmao.

Kandy's posts continue to spiral down into the dark abyss of fanboyism.

fangirl101
Originally posted by King Kandy
Beats Zuras, who lacks feats. He beats Pluto who even with Ares' help got owned by WM Thor (even without the power gem) whereas Thanos went even with him even though he had the power gem. Beats Desak. Probably beats Zeus since he has had a major upgrade since the time he fought Odin. He has already punked Mephisto. Beats Odin for the same reason he beats Zeus. He will probably stop at Tyrant though.
good grief.

I'm not even sure Tyrant can beat Odin. He doesn't really have any feats to suggest he can. And you have Thanos beating Odin with an upgrade that has NEVER been used or seen. Except we know he got his heart punched out by drax.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
good grief.

I'm not even sure Tyrant can beat Odin. He doesn't really have any feats to suggest he can. And you have Thanos beating Odin with an upgrade that has NEVER been used or seen. Except we know he got his heart punched out by drax. not directed at you fangirl but the whole drax thing has to end, that feat was building for years due to drax being the scourge of thanos.

drax can locate him from across the universe and can tell if someone has even been near thanos as well, and when he himself is in close proximity to thanos he emits a disharmonious field to thanos' body.
it's not like superman or someone else can replicate that feat using just strength alone, only drax can do it.

if drax didn't have that power, thanos would be alive and kicking until he finds another means to re-pwn the universe again then give up the power....ad infinitum. no one else can stop him.

Ouallada
Zuras' only real feat of mention is stalemating Zeus, something that even Thor has done. I'm not trying to downplay Zuras' feat, but that isn't good enough to immediately give a good majority against Thanos on the basis of that feat alone.

Does anyone have any Pluto feats?

I don't think Thanos would stand much of a chance against Desak either, regardless of whether the gem works only on gods.

comicfan11
Stops at 1.
The problem with Thanos is that many of his most impressive feats are based on outside help and items (IG, etc.).
Against these characters he can rely only on his own powers and all of these characters should be able to beat him.

carnage52
thanos is becoming to overated.

llagrok
Originally posted by Ouallada
Zuras' only real feat of mention is stalemating Zeus, something that even Thor has done. I'm not trying to downplay Zuras' feat, but that isn't good enough to immediately give a good majority against Thanos on the basis of that feat alone.

I don't think Thanos would stand much of a chance against Desak either, regardless of whether the gem works only on gods.

READ the comic where Zeus stalemate Thor.

The greek god was testing him.

basilisk
Pluto has some feats, like stalemating the Stranger, that might put him above Thanos. But that was in his own realm.

I haven't ever seen Thanos "punk" Mephisto except where the IG was involved, and he shouldn't. But since Hudlin says Black Panther can beat Mephisto, who knows.

Still, I don't think Thanos could take many of these guys at all. IMO he wouldn't get past 4 and maybe not even past 1.

Not sure about Atum's position in this. Atum vs Thanos would be... interesting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
lmao.

Kandy's posts continue to spiral down into the dark abyss of fanboyism. He gave reasons why he came to his conclusions.

Erik-Lensherr
Clears it, obviously.

Ouallada
Originally posted by llagrok
READ the comic where Zeus stalemate Thor.

The greek god was testing him.

Don't have access to the comic. In any case, there is no chance Zues was going all out. THe Olympian and Asgardian pantheons have always enjoyed good relationships.

In any case, did I not say that he probably stops at Zuras?

ultimatethor
Scrapes his way to two and loses

zeel
Originally posted by Ouallada

Ok thor was fighting his heart out and zeus was just playing with him. It wasnt really a fight and thor never was even close to being a threat.

Zeus and thor have ben in confrontations before but have never really fought.

So really thor never stalemated zeus really.

Zeus was really just testing thor.

But your right Zuras does really lack feats.

Ouallada
Originally posted by zeel
Ok thor was fighting his heart out and zeus was just playing with him. It wasnt really a fight and thor never was even close to being a threat.

Zeus and thor have ben in confrontations before but have never really fought.

So really thor never stalemated zeus really.

Zeus was really just testing thor.

I have acknowledged that. Doesn't matter. Zuras would probably stop Thanos in any case.

zeel
I also think thanos is going to need more then a day's rest inbetween battles.

Colossus-Big C
zuras didnt stalemate zeus,
one scene they fire at each other, the next scene zuras is on the ground being picked up by fellow eternals while zeus was getting ready to finish him.

OneDumbG0
^ Umm... are you sure?

iceman24567
Nope he's not and Zuras wasn't at full power also what issue was that?

Colossus-Big C
can someone just post the scan?

WhiteWitchKing
1.zuras - Does slightly better against Zuras than against Odin. But he still loses. Zuras is skyfather level being. The Eternals have always been on the level of the gods. There members are the equals of Hercules, Ares, Athena, Balder, Durok, and Thor.
2.pluto - Thanos beats him. A WM Thor beat Pluto and Ares while Thanos stalemated him. I don't see what Pluto can do to Thanos where as Thanos is going to beat Pluto's @ss.
3.desak - Thanos yet again. He's going to pummel Desak the way he does Drax or Champion.
4.zeus - Zeus wins.
5.mephisto - Does quite well against Mephisto. Could possibly win. Hard to gauge Mephisto tho.
6.odin - Odin
7.tyrant(depowered) - Tyrant. Does better against Tyrant than Zuras tho.
8.atum - ?See Odin.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Umm... are you sure?

He thinks he's sure but Zuras was weak to begin with.

nicamarvin

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
1.zuras - Does slightly better against Zuras than against Odin. But he still loses. Zuras is skyfather level being. The Eternals have always been on the level of the gods. There members are the equals of Hercules, Ares, Athena, Balder, Durok, and Thor.
2.pluto - Thanos beats him. A WM Thor beat Pluto and Ares while Thanos stalemated him. I don't see what Pluto can do to Thanos where as Thanos is going to beat Pluto's @ss.
3.desak - Thanos yet again. He's going to pummel Desak the way he does Drax or Champion.
4.zeus - Zeus wins.
5.mephisto - Does quite well against Mephisto. Could possibly win. Hard to gauge Mephisto tho.
6.odin - Odin
7.tyrant(depowered) - Tyrant. Does better against Tyrant than Zuras tho.
8.atum - ?See Odin.

He thinks he's sure but Zuras was weak to begin with.

so a fully powered zuras=zeus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.