Thing runs the gauntlet and they're is a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Ben has come into contact with the Cyttorak gem and reads the encryption giving him Juggernaut strength stamina durability and force field. How far does The ever lovin blue eyed Thing get? Thing gets a month of prep with his new upgrades he test them out on Rhino & Blob. No bfr.

1.Kraven the Hunter,Ka-Zar & Beast
2.Lizard
3.Black Tarantula
4.Luke Cage,Daredevil & Iron Fist
5.Blade,Cyber,Sabretooth & Omega Red
6.Classic Sasquatch,Puck,Wolverine & Spider-Man
7.Pitt & Death's Head II
8.WWH
9.8th Day Juggernaut

K-Dog
He literally farts and wipes out 1 through 4 at the same time. Then he has to start fighting a bit at 5, moreso at 6-7, then brings his A-game to take out WWH after a long fight. Then he gets beaten by the 8th day version of himself which is just more powerful than him. Thing's determination and never quit attitude is not enough for another being with unlimited endurance and even more strength and invulnerability (although I've read some of you guys say that 8th day is just the max potential of classic so you may disagree with me saying crimson Thing gets beaten at 8).

CaptainStoic
Stops dead at 6 if he gets to 7 it could go either way. WWHulk beats him for sure.

golem370
With is experience in fighting Hulk and his new powers he would be a very hard fight for Hulk imo He is a better fighter then Marko is which helps.

The Illuminati
Cyttorak Ben runs the gambit IMO, now that he's got virtually unlimited strength and endurance and a force Field his pure willpower, experience as well as his vast fighting skills ensure this to happen.

Cy-Ben goes through all 9.

llagrok
Stops at 9

Knowsbleed33
I'm not sure how Juggernaut could be 8th day level if Thing has his power?

Doctor-Alvis
It's hypothetical.

I think he could clear the whole gauntlet. Not sure about WWH though. Eight Day Juggernaut was just regular Juggernaut with focus.

llagrok
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
It's hypothetical.

I think he could clear the whole gauntlet. Not sure about WWH though. Eight Day Juggernaut was just regular Juggernaut with focus.

And I don't think the Thing can handle that.

tkitna
Thing clears it

Batman-Prime
Stops at 9

redhotrash
"Thing gets a GL ring, adamantium bones, laser vision, and 50 years of prep". These threads are silly.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by K-Dog
He literally farts and wipes out 1 through 4 at the same time. Then he has to start fighting a bit at 5, moreso at 6-7, then brings his A-game to take out WWH after a long fight. Then he gets beaten by the 8th day version of himself which is just more powerful than him. Thing's determination and never quit attitude is not enough for another being with unlimited endurance and even more strength and invulnerability (although I've read some of you guys say that 8th day is just the max potential of classic so you may disagree with me saying crimson Thing gets beaten at 8).

Imake that about right

Knowsbleed33
In that case, his day ends at 9.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.