Darkseid vs Superman-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GN.
Who wins? Both bloodlusted.

Batman-Prime
Superman-Prime wins

though DS should

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime would win. Too fast. strong. and durable.

Jugglenaut
Which DS is it?

redhotrash
Cyborg Superman survived a weakened OE blast. I think SMP is far enough beyond him to be able to survive a fullpower one.

Jugglenaut
PC Darkseid's OE >>>>>>>>>>>> Jobberseid's OE.

geshien
Darkseid should win but, Superman is Darkseids' kryptonite.

guy222
Prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Which DS is it? It has to be classic Seid as we have no feats or anything to gauge current Seid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman-Prime wins

though DS should Why should Darkseid win when he has been crushed by top tiers,Superman,Orion. Darkseid gets raped.

carnage52
darkseid gets kurbstomped.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why should Darkseid win when he has been crushed by top tiers,Superman,Orion. Darkseid gets raped.

Arguable,
Superman, the Man of Steel #118
Superman is an Nexus being, an cosmic being.

Orion is an New God.

Some Gods of Asgard lost to the Hulk as well, but nevermind.

Darkside appearances are horribly written, he is more often written ooc then anyone else in the DCU.

Properly written he should be >>>>> the likes of Superman or even Thanos.

Anyway, Superman-Prime wins, due to the PIS of DC.

Nihilist
Arguable,

Orion is an New God.

Darkside appearances are horribly written, he is more often written ooc then anyone else in the DCU.

Anyway, Superman-Prime wins, due to the PIS of DC.
what does thanos have to do with this.
your just trying to bait

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
what does thanos have to do with this.
your just trying to bait

I could have put any name in there, but the sig inspired me to use Thanos.

What is bait?

Nihilist
I could have put any name in there, but the sig inspired me to use Thanos.

What is bait?
dont act like your stupid, because your obviously not.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
dont act like your stupid, because your obviously not.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist

it won't happen again embarrasment

Nihilist

it won't happen again embarrasment
laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx

it won't happen again embarrasment Don't say sorry to him, apologise to Quanchi!!! mad

Hannibal-Lector
Id say prime wins, btw how come every1 says Prime's fights are all PIS... if they all are... doesnt that just make him powerful and consistant? the only PIS ive seen i guess would be him vs superboy... in which superboy was able to actually trade punches...

Dark-Jaxx
Indeed. SMP has been mostly consistent, in that he uis just too damn strong.

quanchi112
Arguable,

Orion is an New God.

Anyway, Superman-Prime wins, due to the PIS of DC. Ok but its all canon. Morrison is retconning it as we speak but classic Seid was just a top tier. Prime craps on top tiers.

Darkseid sometimes is poorly written when he falls down steps. laughing out loud Sorry I couldnt resist. But again most writers at dc have him as Superman and Orion's peer a top tier.

Its the norm. Prime is well above Superman. Prime wins this with ease. Superman vs Darkseid would be more fair.

~The Wickerman~
Ok but its all canon. Morrison is retconning it as we speak but classic Seid was just a top tier. Prime craps on top tiers.

Darkseid sometimes is poorly written when he falls down steps. laughing out loud Sorry I couldnt resist. But again most writers at dc have him as Superman and Orion's peer a top tier.

Its the norm. Prime is well above Superman. Prime wins this with ease. Superman vs Darkseid would be more fair.

Agreed, although the jobberseid aura is something since around lessay 2000 or so, he was much more badass IMO before.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Agreed, although the jobberseid aura is something since around lessay 2000 or so, he was much more badass IMO before. Imo Darkseid makes too many appearances. It hurts his mystique. They need to chill out with all his appearances.

He was in countdown now he is in final crisis. He is all over the place. Overkill.

SupezM'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnq2D4PtvI

Always a good clip.

Dark-Jaxx
Imo Darkseid makes too many appearances. It hurts his mystique. They need to chill out with all his appearances.

He was in countdown now he is in final crisis. He is all over the place. Overkill. That is actually a good explanation for why he gets shit on by writers. When he is written about so much, it is hard to make up good ways to lose, so they just throw him to the top tiers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That is actually a good explanation for why he gets shit on by writers. When he is written about so much, it is hard to make up good ways to lose, so they just throw him to the top tiers. Probably right. I hate that they do this to my 4th favorite character. I hate how they change him all the time as well. Oh well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.