Opinion for Hulk 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I havent seen hancock yet but my opinion if you were to make a battle thread with hulk from recent movie vs any other hero/villian from 2006-2007, I honestly think that he would crush them. I havent seen hancock yet to base my decision but based on the other movies hulk by far is one of the top bruisers.

By the way if you havent seen the movie please go see it.

Knowsbleed33
There's a Incredible Hulk movie discussion thread in the "Comic Book Movie" forums.

To answer your question, I didn't feel the Hulk from the 2008 movie was that impressive. 2003 had much more impressive feats.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
I havent seen hancock yet but my opinion if you were to make a battle thread with hulk from recent movie vs any other hero/villian from 2006-2007, I honestly think that he would crush them. I havent seen hancock yet to base my decision but based on the other movies hulk by far is one of the top bruisers.

By the way if you havent seen the movie please go see it. This isn't a versus thread and there are already Hulk movie threads. Closed. crackers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.