Sersi vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
5 sec prep

CaptainStoic
Well Sersi could turn Bob into a super pig with the power of 1000 stars, and Bob could do piggish things to her like slap her on the ass, and call her perverted names ftw.

Seriously though. This fight would depend on who struck first, if Bob was out for blood like he was with Ultron, Sersi would die pretty fast. If Sersi had the chance to transmute Bob into something less dangerous like lets say a super pig with the power of 1000 stars. Bob could do piggish things like slap her on the ass, and call her perveted names ftw. big grin

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Well Sersi could turn Bob into a super pig with the power of 1000 stars, and Bob could do piggish things to her like slap her on the ass, and call her perverted names ftw.

Seriously though. This fight would depend on who struck first, if Bob was out for blood like he was with Ultron, Sersi would die pretty fast. If Sersi had the chance to transmute Bob into something less dangerous like lets say a super pig with the power of 1000 stars. Bob could do piggish things like slap her on the ass, and call her perveted names ftw. big grin

You scare me messed

Bouboumaster
Sentry

fangirl101
Does sentry have the power to disperse her atoms? Or could she just much with his mind and make him go cry?

DigiMark007
Seems like Bob has more raw power but Sersi's versatility means she should take a majority from him, even if transmutation isn't an option.

5 sec prep = Sersi 6/10. Maybe.

psycho gundam
what happens if her transmutation fails?

transmutation on another being depends on the mental strength of the victim's control over their own molecules, and we all (hopefully) know that bob is using the bulk of his vast mental power just for keeping "the power of a thousand exploding suns" inert. that is incredible.

sersi is the best molecular manipulator of the eternals (i think only zuras surpasses her) but my question is if that is enough to work on bob?

worse case scenario is that while she transmutes him, she messes up his built in mental restraints and endangers the whole planet when he goes off.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what happens if her transmutation fails?

transmutation on another being depends on the mental strength of the victim's control over their own molecules, and we all (hopefully) know that bob is using the bulk of his vast mental power just for keeping "the power of a thousand exploding suns" inert. that is incredible.

sersi is the best molecular manipulator of the eternals (i think only zuras surpasses her) but my question is if that is enough to work on bob?

worse case scenario is that while she transmutes him, she messes up his built in mental restraints and endangers the whole planet when he goes off.

In situations like these I always assume that it wouldn't work. Transmutation's tricky business most times, and I can't imagine any writer letting Bob just get turned into a pig by anything less than abstract power. It might work, but I think the default assumption should be "no" for the top tiers until proven otherwise, especially with some of the reasons you mentioned (which are fairly logical).

I had a similar convo about Thor the other day, and my feeling is the same there.

tkitna
Sentry

guy222
eternal

The Illuminati
Bob FTW

nimbus006
Transmutation is not limited to turning the opponent into something else.

It has various other extremely powerful uses.

guy222
sersi

complexbrother
Sersi

Zack Fair
Can't Sersi put up shields? Can she teleport? With the 5 second prep she can definitely whoop Sentry's ass. Bob in the other hand will probably spend the 5 seconds thinking if he should even fight her.

tkitna
Bob needs to starting kicking ass or he's going to lose my support pretty soon.

guy222
they better not have punisher defeat sentry

stormultt
Bob wins he would easily cremate her into ashes so that the winds can carry her off into the peacefull sunset, but yes bob needs to shows us this "million star' power of his im getting pretty ****in inpatient with the writers, but yea sentry wins

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222
they better not have punisher defeat sentry

Actually Bob looks pretty bad ass in the previews. You can look if you like.

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=1813&disp=table

Zack Fair
Well yeah. I also like how Frank was all "8 different plans...but there is no plan for this."

However I am still worried Sentry is going to eventually job to him.

I mean...BP already armbarred SS...anything is possible.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by tkitna
Actually Bob looks pretty bad ass in the previews. You can look if you like.

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=1813&disp=table

Wow. I've never seen a cover page like that before. no expression

tkitna
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Well yeah. I also like how Frank was all "8 different plans...but there is no plan for this."

However I am still worried Sentry is going to eventually job to him.

I mean...BP already armbarred SS...anything is possible.

Yeah, no doubt. I'm waiting for it too.

guy222
bob looks good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.