Darkseid w/ALE vs FP tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Who takes it?

Harbinger
Would the ALE even work on Tyrant?

In any case, Tyrant would destroy Darkseid, IMO.

fangirl101
ALE would win. over tyrant. He is a being. with a will. Which would bend to DS.

quanchi112
Wouldnt even work on Tyrant and he slaughters him.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wouldnt even work on Tyrant and he slaughters him.

Now why wouldn't it work on Tyrant??

The Great Galen
Ignore him, this is the same guy who claimed Thanos could contain PC Supes in a contaiment block lmao.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Ignore him, this is the same guy who claimed Thanos could contain PC Supes in a contaiment block lmao.

You have got to be kidding me.

The Great Galen
I wish I was, he also claimed Thanos could"beat him physically or mind rape him". Not to mention he thinks Thanos could take Odin in a rematch lol.

Anyhow back to the topic, I actually am pretty uncertain in this battle although im inclined to believe DS will take him. Tyrants feats r rather slim but he did fight Galactus so that shoudl count for something.

fangirl101
I wish I was, he also claimed Thanos could"beat him physically or mind rape him". Not to mention he thinks Thanos could take Odin in a rematch lol.

Anyhow back to the topic, I actually am pretty uncertain in this battle although im inclined to believe DS will take him. Tyrants feats r rather slim but he did fight Galactus so that shoudl count for something.

he had prep for Galactus. And the FP fight was never seen. We do know that tyrant had a massive army as well.

comicfan11
We don't know what DS with the full ALE can do but he is supposed to be uber.
I can't decide.

TheGame17

so what exactly can the ALE do?....

fangirl101
Originally posted by TheGame17
so what exactly can the ALE do?....

The Equation part gives the user complete and infinite control over any thinking being to do what ever the user wishes.

TheGame17
Originally posted by fangirl101
The Equation part gives the user complete and infinite control over any thinking being to do what ever the user wishes.

o...... so Darkseid wins then?...

guy222
Tyrant

I love DC
alewouldntwork here at all

quanchi112
Ignore him, this is the same guy who claimed Thanos could contain PC Supes in a contaiment block lmao. He would mindrape him imo. I gave other reasons as well but meh.

quanchi112

Anyhow back to the topic, I actually am pretty uncertain in this battle although im inclined to believe DS will take him. Tyrants feats r rather slim but he did fight Galactus so that shoudl count for something. Thanos has been upgraded since his first fight with Odin that he didnt lose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
The Equation part gives the user complete and infinite control over any thinking being to do what ever the user wishes. No not at all. Darkseid had less than infinite energies and the ale failed on him when the Source was engaging him. The ale wouldnt work on Tyrant anyways. Tyrant for the win.

TricksterPriest
You cannot prove the true and full Anti-life equation would not stop Tyrant, especially since Starlin's version gave DS the ability to stalemate the Source itself. And that's not even the best depiction of it.

cloud102
Darkseid w/ ALE wins.

Batman-Prime
DS

kevdude
Darkseid would win, never 'beat' The Source as it was messing with him the whole time, ignore q he can't 'GET' DotnG even with proof... laughing out loud

TheGame17
No not at all. Darkseid had less than infinite energies and the ale failed on him when the Source was engaging him. The ale wouldnt work on Tyrant anyways. Tyrant for the win.

Why wouldn't the ALE work on Tyrant?...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You cannot prove the true and full Anti-life equation would not stop Tyrant, especially since Starlin's version gave DS the ability to stalemate the Source itself. And that's not even the best depiction of it. You cant prove it would work on Tyrant, dong showed that the ale's power can be dwarfed by a finite source. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
Why wouldn't the ALE work on Tyrant?... Do you know who Tyrant is?

TricksterPriest
You cant prove it would work on Tyrant, dong showed that the ale's power can be dwarfed by a finite source. stick out tongue

Prove that Tyrant>Source/ALE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you didn't read DOTNG.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prove that Tyrant>Source/ALE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you didn't read DOTNG. I never said Tyrant was greater than the source and the ale. The ale can be dwarfed is all I said by finite energies that Darkseid possessed.

Oh I read it and enjoyed it. Starlin is the man.

Mindset
DOTNG sucked

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
DOTNG sucked It was ok. It wasnt great and imo it didnt suck. I didnt like the ending but countdown imo limited what Starlin could do.

Countdown not only sucked it made the ending of dong suck as well.

comicfan11
It was ok. It wasnt great and imo it didnt suck. I didnt like the ending but countdown imo limited what Starlin could do.

Countdown not only sucked it made the ending of dong suck as well.

Have to agree.
DC really messed up and not only that they messed up what Morrison is trying to do also.

quanchi112
Originally posted by comicfan11
Have to agree.
DC really messed up and not only that they messed up what Morrison is trying to do also. Dc did drop the ball there. Morrison seems like he is going against the grain also. Darkseid isnt anywhere near as powerful as he is making him out to be. Thats why i call him morrison Darkseid. He is changing his whole history in a way and I am sure it woll go back to normal not to long after fc.

comicfan11
Dc did drop the ball there. Morrison seems like he is going against the grain also. Darkseid isnt anywhere near as powerful as he is making him out to be. Thats why i call him morrison Darkseid. He is changing his whole history in a way and I am sure it woll go back to normal not to long after fc.

We'll have to see...
We don't even know how powerful the New Gods from Morrison will be but on Final Crisis #1 Supes states "we are dealing with celestials capable of cracking the planet in half"
I have high hopes for Morrison.
DS has been portrayed as a weakling before (Apokolips Now) or like a true god (GDS).
I think Morisson will go for the second version smile

quanchi112
We'll have to see...
We don't even know how powerful the New Gods from Morrison will be but on Final Crisis #1 Supes states "we are dealing with celestials capable of cracking the planet in half"
DS has been portrayed as a weakling before (Apokolips Now) or like a true god (GDS).
I think Morisson will go for the second version smile Even gds pales in comparison to what Morrison has in mind. You are right we have to wait and see. It could be really good.

comicfan11
Even gds pales in comparison to what Morrison has in mind. You are right we have to wait and see. It could be really good.

Agreed smile smile

King Kandy
Tyrant wins, the ALE didn't even work on Orion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Tyrant wins, the ALE didn't even work on Orion. The ale was shown to be quite inferior kandy also in dong. Darkseid had less than infinite power and dwarfed the ale. Its extremely overrated.

Mindset
We'll have to see...
I think Morisson will go for the second version smile

Superman can crack the planet in half.

Just sayin

comicfan11
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman can crack the planet in half.

Just sayin

I know but in FC it read like each and every one of them could do it.
Like in Superman Confidential (#8-10 I think) where Supes admits that he would be just a regular guy compared with the New Gods.
And anyway Supes is one of the strongest characters in DC so it's no small credit anyway.

quanchi112
I know but in FC it read like each and every one of them could do it.
Like in Superman Confidential (#8-10 I think) where Supes admits that he would be just a regular guy compared with the New Gods.
And anyway Supes is one of the strongest characters in DC so it's no small credit anyway. Terrax can also destroy planets easily. Its no big feat is the point he is trying to make. Just because you can destroy a planet it doesnt mean jack in marvel. I mean Terrax can do it.

comicfan11
Terrax can also destroy planets easily. Its no big feat is the point he is trying to make. Just because you can destroy a planet it doesnt mean jack in marvel. I mean Terrax can do it.

The same Terrax that got owned by Sentry who got punked from Namor outside water and couldn't lift a Hellicarier...
Yeah it's still an impressive feat when characters like Terrax are written so inconsistent.

quanchi112
The same Terrax that got owned by Sentry who got punked from Namor outside water and couldn't lift a Hellicarier...
Yeah it's still an impressive feat when characters like Terrax are written so inconsistent. Sentry wasnt using that much of his power. Sentry raped a planet destroyer easily.

In marvel weaklings like Terrax can easily destroy planets. While in dc its a big thing.

comicfan11
Sentry wasnt using that much of his power. Sentry raped a planet destroyer easily.

In marvel weaklings like Terrax can easily destroy planets. While in dc its a big thing.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Do you have any proof that Sentry wasn't using all his power when he failed to carry the Hellicarier or get punched back by Namor?????
Because as you say "we go by feats here"

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Do you have any proof that Sentry wasn't using all his power when he failed to carry the Hellicarier or get punched back by Namor?????
Because as you say "we go by feats here" Do you have any proof he was?

comicfan11
Do you have any proof he was?

You claimed he wasn't.
It's your claim and you have to back it up.
If you don't have it just proves how wrong you are.

quanchi112
You claimed he wasn't.
It's your claim and you have to back it up.
If you don't have it just proves how wrong you are. He never used his full power before and its stated in WW Hulk that it was the first time he tapped into the full power. Meaning he hadnt done it ever before. wink

quanchi112
Proof. You make this easy and fun.

I always back up my case.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh016.jpg

comicfan11
He never used his full power before and its stated in WW Hulk that it was the first time he tapped into the full power. Meaning he hadnt done it ever before. wink

In WWH he was discharging the energy of the "thousand exploding suns" and he still lost to Hulk.
Plus he beat Terrax before WWH.
So if he used his full power against Hulk for the first time the same Sentry that couldn't carry the Hellicarier beat the planet busting Terrax. laughing

quanchi112
In WWH he was discharging the energy of the "thousand exploding suns" and he still lost to Hulk.
Plus he beat Terrax before WWH.
So if he used his full power against Hulk for the first time the same Sentry that couldn't carry the Hellicarier beat the planet busting Terrax. laughing he didnt fight Terrax in the same condition. I dont kno whow much power he using at the time but now for a fact he wasnt using this kind of power. So he wasnt even close to his best which I stated from the beginning.

WW Hulk was that damn good and that damn mad. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.