Superman prime vs morg (wol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Morg has the (wol), who win.

fangirl101
Prime.

iceman24567
Prime wins this.

CaptainStoic
Prime

tkitna
I am really not sure on this. Their both beasts, but I admit that I havent seen everything Prime can do.

quanchi112
Prime wins this.

tkitna
Ok, i'm convinced since its pretty much a unanimous decison so far.

starlock
Morg for the win

Thats if this is superboy/man prime without the guardian power up

llagrok
Morg beat what Terrax and Gabriel the air walker?

carver9
Originally posted by llagrok
Morg beat what Terrax and Gabriel the air walker?

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, he soloed all the heralds together as a team without any trouble. Thats a feat that is hard for me to see prime doing.

carver9
n/a

FearOfBlood
Morg rapes Prime any day of the week.

carver9
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

I dont know about rape but it would be a good fight. Im undecided right now.

The Pict
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

Other way round.

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
Other way round.

Naah, I think its a good fight unless you think that prime can beat all of the heralds as a team by himself. I highly doubt that he can.

llagrok
Prime's done far more impressive things than beat 4 low-mid heralds.

carver9
Originally posted by llagrok
Prime's done far more impressive things than beat 4 low-mid heralds.

and what are these things that you are referring to and surfer and firelord was part of the low mid heralds that you are talking about. I hope you arent referring to the ion fight which didnt display anything to make me think that he can beat 4 heralds. Are you referring to the big bang that people think that he survived but showed a outside interference showing up and pushing him through the time zone. That being could have also resurrected him but its still a good feat because his body wasnt destroyed during the blast. I hope your not talking about myx who was depowered.

He has no feats that makes me think that he could blitz through this team. He might beat them but I think that it would be in the same fashion as morg.

~The Wickerman~
and what are these things that you are referring to and surfer and firelord was part of the low mid heralds that you are talking about. I hope you arent referring to the ion fight which didnt display anything to make me think that he can beat 4 heralds. Are you referring to the big bang that people think that he survived but showed a outside interference showing up and pushing him through the time zone. That being could have also resurrected him but its still a good feat because his body wasnt destroyed during the blast. I hope your not talking about myx who was depowered.

He has no feats that makes me think that he could blitz through this team. He might beat them but I think that it would be in the same fashion as morg.

General consensus around these boards is that a good GL = SS. Prime beat Ion. I'm pretty sure you know the difference between Ion and a good GL.

What exactly makes you think he would have more trouble with the heralds?

starlock
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
General consensus around these boards is that a good GL = SS. Prime beat Ion. I'm pretty sure you know the difference between Ion and a good GL.

I am not the one the question is pointed at but i have an opinion...
I would think thier power levels are around the same, but once a Gl's aura/forcefield is down...he is just a man/woman...except where its obvious...ie....killowog, so its not clear cut as i would only put the most skilled at surfers level......and with recent showing of ion, he is hard pressed to compare to hal/john/ or other top of the line GL's...hey its not my fault they included ion with the gl corps confused

So i would say durability without the need for energy to be used up for defence is a start....just my opinion smile

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by starlock
but once a Gl's aura/forcefield is down...he is just a man/woman...except where its obvious...i

Except that Ion was a daxamite... smile

carnage52
prime mutha ****in stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Morg for the win

Thats if this is superboy/man prime without the guardian power up You cant be serious here. Prime woul dbeat his head in. It wouldnt be a stomp but come on. Morg with the wol would wreck any normal Superman all day long but not Prime.

carver9

because ion didnt do anything impressive to make me think that hes even in firelords league. The only thing both of them did was destroy part of a da** cemetary and you call that impressive. Ion wasnt nothing but a nuicance to prime and that was about it.

~The Wickerman~
because ion didnt do anything impressive to make me think that hes even in firelords league. The only thing both of them did was destroy part of a da** cemetary and you call that impressive. Ion wasnt nothing but a nuicance to prime and that was about it.

What they did is irrelevant. What's relevant is that there was prime vs. the power of Ion. I don't need to see the dude perform feats to know what the Ion power is capable of. I've seen Kyle Rayner do it enough times. The Ion power is much like the Power Cosmic (though perhaps on a greater scale if you ask me). The dude was already a GL and had become Ion, which is a huge upgrade.

He already knew how to use the power and by his discussions with rayner afterwards I'd say he was pretty well versed in it (to avoid any "but terrax also has power cosmic and morg can walk all over him" comments). So yes...I am impressed by any character who can beat ANY Ion.

carver9
What they did is irrelevant. What's relevant is that there was prime vs. the power of Ion. I don't need to see the dude perform feats to know what the Ion power is capable of. I've seen Kyle Rayner do it enough times. The Ion power is much like the Power Cosmic (though perhaps on a greater scale if you ask me). The dude was already a GL and had become Ion, which is a huge upgrade.

He already knew how to use the power and by his discussions with rayner afterwards I'd say he was pretty well versed in it (to avoid any "but terrax also has power cosmic and morg can walk all over him" comments). So yes...I am impressed by any character who can beat ANY Ion.

Well to bad regular superboy did more damage to superboy prime then ion did.

~The Wickerman~
Well to bad regular superboy did more damage to superboy prime then ion did.

Yeah, except when he fought regular superboy, he hadn't just gotten a sun amp huh? smile

moonknight11
Plus what feats does ION have that put him in SS's league??

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by moonknight11
Plus what feats does ION have that put him in SS's league??

What....you mean Sodam Yat, or just the power of Ion in general? Like when Rayner used it? cause if you wanna go that route, he's a few light years out of SS's league confused

Dark-Jaxx
Well to bad regular superboy did more damage to superboy prime then ion did. We don't use PIS sir.

quanchi112
Well to bad regular superboy did more damage to superboy prime then ion did. Ion looked like a chump to Prime. You areright that Superboy looked better though than even Ion. Ridiculous that they would make the new Ion look inferior to Superboy when matching up with Prime.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ion looked like a chump to Prime. You areright that Superboy looked better though than even Ion. Ridiculous that they would make the new Ion look inferior to Superboy when matching up with Prime. PIS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
PIS. Still canon.

Dark-Jaxx
Still canon. And it is PIS. Spiderman beating Firelord was canon was it not? Should we place Spiderman into the Herald levels now?

vlaaad12345
Still canon.
What superboy did to a prime who wasnt at full power has no relevance when we are discussing current prime who is at his normal power levels.

quanchi112
And it is PIS. Spiderman beating Firelord was canon was it not? Should we place Spiderman into the Herald levels now? Firelord and Spiderman is completely different. Dont you realize the huge differences here? Anyways Superboy didnt defeat Superboy Prime much less even harm him. Get your facts straight before coming at me with these inapplicable comparisons.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
What superboy did to a prime who wasnt at full power has no relevance when we are discussing current prime who is at his normal power levels. He fought him at normal power levels. They fought twice.

Dark-Jaxx
Firelord and Spiderman is completely different. Dont you realize the huge differences here? Anyways Superboy didnt defeat Superboy Prime much less even harm him. Get your facts straight before coming at me with these inapplicable comparisons. Yeah, a much weaker character did too well against a much stronger character. Superboy in the fight bloodied SBP's mouth and was beating his ass and even tanked his Heat Vision and was barely fazed, the only part of that fight that was done right was when SBP broke Superboy's hand, and that Superboy died.

quanchi112
Yeah, a much weaker character did too well against a much stronger character. Superboy in the fight bloodied SBP's mouth and was beating his ass and even tanked his Heat Vision and was barely fazed, the only part of that fight that was done right was when SBP broke Superboy's hand, and that Superboy died. He didnt phase Prime. he fought courageously but didnt phase him at all. Spiderman defeated Firelord. Therein lies the difference with the comparison you posted.

Dark-Jaxx
He didnt phase Prime. he fought courageously but didnt phase him at all. Spiderman defeated Firelord. Therein lies the difference with the comparison you posted. He injured Prime and mantained the upperhand until Superboy did a stupid move and sent them both through the tower. SBP was getting smacked around. It is PIS.

carver9
but its still cannon.

Dark-Jaxx
but its still cannon. And PIS.

quanchi112
He injured Prime and mantained the upperhand until Superboy did a stupid move and sent them both through the tower. SBP was getting smacked around. It is PIS. No it isnt. he didnt do any damage at all. You tried comparing a superboy who did no damage whatsoever to Prime but got himself killed to Spiderman beating Firelord.

smile

Dark-Jaxx
No it isnt. he didnt do any damage at all. You tried comparing a superboy who did no damage whatsoever to Prime but got himself killed to Spiderman beating Firelord.

smile Superboy Prime was BLEEDING. You call that no damage?

vlaaad12345
He fought him at normal power levels. They fought twice.
And when he was at normal levels prime beat conners ass with ease,prime in the suit wasnt at full power.

quanchi112
Superboy Prime was BLEEDING. You call that no damage? Ok no significant damage. Thor with the power gem made Thanos' nose bleed but he was fine.

Batman kicked darkseid and caused him to bleed and he was fine. Catch my drift.

Dark-Jaxx
Ok no significant damage. Thor with the power gem made Thanos' nose bleed but he was fine.

Batman kicked darkseid and caused him to bleed and he was fine. Catch my drift. And in their first fight SBP didn't so much as get hit, he trashed Conner.

Well that was an even bigger PIS event lol.

quanchi112
And in their first fight SBP didn't so much as get hit, he trashed Conner.

Well that was an even bigger PIS event lol. Its call canon. You can disagree if you want but it doesnt make it not count so to speak.

Dark-Jaxx
Its call canon. You can disagree if you want but it doesnt make it not count so to speak. Still canon, but doesn't make it bullshit.

carver9
And PIS.

but cannon and can be used in a debate.

Rorschach
but cannon and can be used in a debate.

PIS is prohibited. It's one of the rules.

Not that I'm saying Superboy causing SBP to bleed, is PIS. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.