X3 Juggernaut vs. 2003 movie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
I give it to Hulk. Juggernaut was strong and very durable and had his momentum powers going on, but I think Hulk will get enraged enough to take him. I do not think Juggs is quite strong enough to hurt Hulk. Magneto had to bend his metal restraints to loose him from his cell, and when he was throwing Wolverine around he was strong but not Hulk-strong. Agree or disagree?

Knowsbleed33
X3 Juggernaut was a joke. He was portrayed as being a mutant.

icu311
X3 Juggernaut had his entire arm pierced by Wolverines claws. (Not just cut, he got straight out stabbed) And didn't really do that much besides run through walls and toss a few people around. Gotta give this to Movie Hulk.

starlock
Movie hulk for the win

K-Dog
ICU 311....if I recall, the arm stab scene was on a "deleted scene" on the extra dvd. Is this right? It has been a while but I have all three x-men movies in a box set. If so this would not be a legit comparison. Wolverine stabs through his arm, they both pause, Juggernaut kinda looks at him suprised but not hurt or bleeding, and they both go at each other again. That's what I remember him doing.

Juggs did not have a lot of his own feats, but he smashed his head through foot-thick concrete like nothing, and he ran through a thin metal wall with no slowdown either. I got the feeling that he was almost invulnerable although in pure strength not really high level.

starlock
Originally posted by K-Dog
ICU 311....if I recall, the arm stab scene was on a "deleted scene" on the extra dvd. Is this right? It has been a while but I have all three x-men movies in a box set. If so this would not be a legit comparison. Wolverine stabs through his arm, they both pause, Juggernaut kinda looks at him suprised but not hurt or bleeding, and they both go at each other again. That's what I remember him doing.

Juggs did not have a lot of his own feats, but he smashed his head through foot-thick concrete like nothing, and he ran through a thin metal wall with no slowdown either. I got the feeling that he was almost invulnerable although in pure strength not really high level.

I think your right it is the deleted scenes, but i do remember when logan stabbed him, storm electrocuted them both (wolvey and juggs)...i could be wrong

Xplosive
Originally posted by starlock
I think your right it is the deleted scenes, but i do remember when logan stabbed him, storm electrocuted them both (wolvey and juggs)...i could be wrong

You are not wrong. And Juggs was then knocked out. It's good it was deleted. So it's it not part of the movie.
The only good deleted scene that should stay in the movie was when Magneto comes with an iron cup instead of needles and Jean starts incinerating other mutants at the camp.

BUSTER1
In the comics Juggy would win but I go along with majority opinion here
Movie Hulk 2003>>> X3 juggernaut

guy222
hulk

Caps Conscience
I would pick the three Gamma Dogs over the X3 Juggs. wink

carnage52
x3 juggs was an insult.

icu311
Originally posted by K-Dog

oops, I forgot that was a deleted scene. Sorry. embarrasment

Dark-Jaxx
X3 Juggernaut was a piece of shit compared to the original.

Although I gotta ask, I could be wrong, but at one point in the actual movie when fighting Wolverine, I think his claws actually bounced off his face. Am I right about this?

KMC's Superboy
closed for talking about movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.