Superman & WWH vs Members or former members of the Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? No Speedblitz or BFR

Team
Hercules- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Hercules

Namor the Sub-Mariner/black suit- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Namor

Wonder Man- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wonder_Man

Iron Man- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Iron_Man_%28Anthony_Stark%29

Two formers members

Vision- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Iron_Man_%28Anthony_Stark%29

Crystal- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Crystal

&

She Hulk- http://www.marvel.com/universe/She-Hulk

Soljer
The duo wrecks the team.

nimbus006
Superman, or possibly even Hulk solo this team.

Superman solo's 9.5/10.

Hulk solo's 3-4/10.

icu311
Superman could solo this rather easily. With WWH it's just plain overkill.

carver9
Originally posted by icu311
Superman could solo this rather easily. With WWH it's just plain overkill.

I disagree with this post, I dont think that either could solo this but I think putting hulk and superman together to face this team IS overkill. You should put someone weaker then hulk on superman team to make this kind of a match.

psycho gundam
both could definitely solo.

The Pict
Supes could easily solo this team.

golem370
So even without his superspeed and bfr option being lost you guys think Superman could defeat these guys by himself? Hard for me to believe

The Pict
Originally posted by golem370
So even without his superspeed and bfr option being lost you guys think Superman could defeat these guys by himself? Hard for me to believe

Well if there's no speedblitz as specified in OP they can't blitz him either, so he just melts them all with heat vision, that's if he chooses not to one shot them when it's close quaters.
Plus WWH has owned teams and heroes equal to this team in WWH, so the duo take it 10/10.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by nimbus006
Superman, or possibly even Hulk solo this team.

Superman solo's 9.5/10.

Hulk solo's 3-4/10.

So this team would beat WWH most of times ? laughing

Byrne's hulk was not WWH and still beat two avengers team with Iron Man, She Hulk, Hercules, Wonder Man, Doc Samson, Namor etc inside....

Really amusing laughing

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
Well if there's no speedblitz as specified in OP they can't blitz him either, so he just melts them all with heat vision, that's if he chooses not to one shot them when it's close quaters.
Plus WWH has owned teams and heroes equal to this team in WWH, so the duo take it 10/10.

I just cant see this team being one shotted let alone 4 shotted by superman. Even if you were to put the blitz on, I think this team has a good chance of beating him. Vision alone has fought inside of a volcanoe and held his own against some of the most top heros and villians in the MU, hell vision stalemated thor and silver surfer. Namor has hung with the best and without heat vision I could see him doing quite fine against superman (but would lose in the end). Wonderman is also a strong tier and very powerful himself and has hung with the best, I could see him doing good also since he was created and established off of superman character. On the field, Iron man IS the most powerful and the most versatile and he would give any of these two a fight but would lose due to being overwhelmed but Iron man is a beast with special gadgets in his suit that would make him a challenge for almost anyone (and no Im not talking about galactus level beings).

She hulk is almost one of the most durable characters out here BUT she is grounded and she wont be able to attack until superman hits the ground but I know she is capable of taking superman punches, if wonder woman can do it I dont see she hulk having a problem also since she durability>wonderwoman.

The team together should be able to bring him down, by themselves superman would crush them.

carver9
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
So this team would beat WWH most of times ? laughing

Byrne's hulk was not WWH and still beat two avengers team with Iron Man, She Hulk, Hercules, Wonder Man, Doc Samson, Namor etc inside....

Really amusing laughing

I honestly think that they would have a much harder time against the hulk then they would against superman since WWhulk strength is>>>superman. Hulk TRULY does have the ability to one shot ANYONE on the battlefield including superman. The reason that I said superman also is because weaker people then the hulk has accomplished this and a few to name is titus and despero.

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
I just cant see this team being one shotted let alone 4 shotted by superman. Even if you were to put the blitz on, I think this team has a good chance of beating him. Vision alone has fought inside of a volcanoe and held his own against some of the most top heros and villians in the MU, hell vision stalemated thor and silver surfer. Namor has hung with the best and without heat vision I could see him doing quite fine against superman (but would lose in the end). Wonderman is also a strong tier and very powerful himself and has hung with the best, I could see him doing good also since he was created and established off of superman character. On the field, Iron man IS the most powerful and the most versatile and he would give any of these two a fight but would lose due to being overwhelmed but Iron man is a beast with special gadgets in his suit that would make him a challenge for almost anyone (and no Im not talking about galactus level beings).

She hulk is almost one of the most durable characters out here BUT she is grounded and she wont be able to attack until superman hits the ground but I know she is capable of taking superman punches, if wonder woman can do it I dont see she hulk having a problem also since she durability>wonderwoman.

The team together should be able to bring him down, by themselves superman would crush them.

Wonderman and Hercules might not be one-shotted, but they get melted with Supes sun-level heat vision. He solo's them, this team just can't compare to Supes without prep or a speed advantage.
I'm not a Hulk fan but I see him solo'ing the team half the time as well.

On the field, Iron man IS the most powerful and the most versatile and he would give any of these two a fight but would lose due to being overwhelmed

Didn't seem like he was the most powerful when WWH beat him by himself.

The Pict
I honestly think that they would have a much harder time against the hulk then they would against superman since WWhulk strength is>>>superman. Hulk TRULY does have the ability to one shot ANYONE on the battlefield including superman. The reason that I said superman also is because weaker people then the hulk has accomplished this and a few to name is titus and despero.

Eh...Hulk was taking damage from the likes of Emma Frost, Colossus and Strong Guy. Sure all strong characters but not like who the JLA face off against. Superman is much stronger than Hulk, there's no evidence to suggest otherwise so I don't see where you getting this.

Hulk could one shot Superman......do....do you even read comics?

Despero weaker than Hulk.... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Superman, Wonderwoman, Powergirl and Captain Marvel all attacked Despero at the same time and couldn't even knock him down.

Raoul
with the exception of she-hulk, superman physically dominates anyone on the opposing team, and i doubt shulkie would last that long either given the amount of options he has at his disposal...

he and hulk take a very healthy majority imo...

FearOfBlood
Eh...Hulk was taking damage from the likes of Emma Frost, Colossus and Strong Guy. Sure all strong characters but not like who the JLA face off against. Superman is much stronger than Hulk, there's no evidence to suggest otherwise so I don't see where you getting this.

Despero weaker than Hulk.... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Superman, Wonderwoman, Powergirl and Captain Marvel all attacked Despero at the same time and couldn't even knock him down.

WWh would one shot Superman as Doc Samson, The Thing, She Hulk, Ares, Hercules and everyone else whose name is not Sentry or Zom/Strange.

The Pict
WWh would one shot Superman .

He wouldn't.

Raoul
WWh would one shot Superman as Doc Samson, The Thing, She Hulk, Ares, Hercules and everyone else whose name is not Sentry or Zom/Strange.

laughing out loud fail.

carver9

Wow, you really dont know what youre talking about. I cant believe you just said superman is stronger then the most stronger comic book character out there right now. Answer this for me, do you think that superman can jump in the core of a splitting planet and grab both pieces and put the planet back together with nothing but strength. How many tons do you think hulk was holding during that moment, can we say trillions and trillions and he did it effortlessly in the wwh arc. Despero showed nothing to make me think that he was stronger or more durable then hulk. He might didnt flinch when superman and cap marvel was punching him but he almost got his head took off when hawk man hit him in the head with that mace. How do you think he lost teeth. Again hulk strength>>>>Superman strength.

Do you know what more powerful mean, Im going to give you an example, ok.Namor is more powerful then wolverine but wolverine can beat him. Thing is more powerful then wolverine and spiderman but both have the ability to beat him. Thor is more powerful then mangog but mangog has proven that he can beat thor. Do you get it, iron man possess more powers but the power that superman has at his disposal is just better. Superman is more familar and know how to use the power he has better then iron man does and the powers that Iron man has might not be able to work against superman but that still dont change the fact that ironman is still more powerful.

And yes I do read comics, thats how I know that hulk is>>titus and despero. None have proven to be above him and again both have one shotted superman.

carver9

None of there durability is comparable to supermans except sentry (i give a small edge to sentry in regards to durability) and wwh wasnt even trying to kill sentry during there fight. It appeared as if he was holding back.

Raoul
Wow, you really dont know what youre talking about. I cant believe you just said superman is stronger then the most stronger comic book character out there right now.

in marvel.

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul
in marvel.

No, in comics unless you can show me a god saying that superman has infinite strength.

The Pict
Wow, you really dont know what youre talking about. I cant believe you just said superman is stronger then the most stronger comic book character out there right now. Answer this for me, do you think that superman can jump in the core of a splitting planet and grab both pieces and put the planet back together with nothing but strength. How many tons do you think hulk was holding during that moment, can we say trillions and trillions and he did it effortlessly in the wwh arc. Despero showed nothing to make me think that he was stronger or more durable then hulk. He might didnt flinch when superman and cap marvel was punching him but he almost got his head took off when hawk man hit him in the head with that mace. How do you think he lost teeth. Again hulk strength>>>>Superman strength.

Are you just going to ignore every strength feat Superman has had throughout decades of comics? Yeah Supes could hold two of a planets plates together, give me some evidence to show one of DC's most powerful heroes couldn't.

Also saying "I cant believe you just said superman is stronger then the most stronger comic book character out there right now" is just plain stupid. Not just because it doesn't make much sense but because it's also not true. WWH expended all his energy fighting Sentry, he couldn't stop Juggernaut and was losing to Strange/Zom until Strange's personality took back control. And saying "comic book character" means comparing him to a host of other companies characters who's strength levels all eclipse Hulk's.

Do you know what more powerful mean, Im going to give you an example, ok.Namor is more powerful then wolverine but wolverine can beat him. Thing is more powerful then wolverine and spiderman but both have the ability to beat him. Thor is more powerful then mangog but mangog has proven that he can beat thor. Do you get it, iron man possess more powers but the power that superman has at his disposal is just better. Superman is more familar and know how to use the power he has better then iron man does and the powers that Iron man has might not be able to work against superman but that still dont change the fact that ironman is still more powerful.

Ironman is more powerful than Superman? What are you smoking!?

And yes I do read comics, thats how I know that hulk is>>titus and despero. None have proven to be above him and again both have one shotted superman.

Proven to be below Hulk....I laid out a perfect example as to why Despero is stronger than Hulk.

The Pict
It appeared as if Sentry was holding back.

Agreed. That's why he was having a chat with Hulk throughout their fight.

guy222
WWH/Supes FTW

starlock
Supes and WWH for the win

Just my opinion on the supes and hulk strongest thing....

Superman starts out stronger than the hulk,but the hulk can get stronger than him
Superman starts out about the same as WWH..edge to superman
WWH can and will get stronger than superman
Superman is stronger than wwh while sundipped
WWH can get stronger than superman sundipped

Now this is not fighting eachother, as i think supes would win fast enough, but under ideal circumstances....lets say a lifting contest....hulk will win in the end...just my opinion

carver9
Are you just going to ignore every strength feat Superman has had throughout decades of comics? Yeah Supes could hold two of a planets plates together, give me some evidence to show one of DC's most powerful heroes couldn't.

Also saying "I cant believe you just said superman is stronger then the most stronger comic book character out there right now" is just plain stupid. Not just because it doesn't make much sense but because it's also not true. WWH expended all his energy fighting Sentry, he couldn't stop Juggernaut and was losing to Strange/Zom until Strange's personality took back control. And saying "comic book character" means comparing him to a host of other companies characters who's strength levels all eclipse Hulk's.

Ironman is more powerful than Superman? What are you smoking!?

Proven to be below Hulk....I laid out a perfect example as to why Despero is stronger than Hulk.

Youre a trip, Im not ignoring anything, i dont know what strength feat youre referring to but I can name something that comes to mind for ya. What about superman struggling to move a damn moon and he had to get the aid of wonderwoman and the martian to help him. What about composite superman, one of the strongest versions of superman struggling to move the moon and again needed the aid of wonder woman and the martial to budge the moon. Hulk holding a planet together>>>>moving 1/3 of a moon, which again could have been nothing but flight strength for that feat which makes the feat even worse. How about this, green lantern traps titus in a box that had the weight of 100 tons and he struggled to bust lose and this is the same guy that one shotted superman. Heres another one for you, despero struggling to hold up something that was the size of a mountain and couldnt even throw it from his hands, which caused his defeat but yet hes stronger then hulk who lifted a mountain and then threw it off of him and again held a planet together. What feats are there that you are using for superman that makes you think that he has greater strength then hulk.

Ironman is more powerful then superman but superman is more developed in his powers and has better powers then ironman. Thats why he would walk away with a 10/10 everytime against ironman. Superman only power is damn heat vision, ice breath, super strength, and flight, plus durability, Ironman has all of those powers plus interest.

carver9
Originally posted by starlock
Supes and WWH for the win

Just my opinion on the supes and hulk strongest thing....

Superman starts out stronger than the hulk,but the hulk can get stronger than him
Superman starts out about the same as WWH..edge to superman
WWH can and will get stronger than superman
Superman is stronger than wwh while sundipped
WWH can get stronger than superman sundipped

Now this is not fighting eachother, as i think supes would win fast enough, but under ideal circumstances....lets say a lifting contest....hulk will win in the end...just my opinion

Which is a good opinion, even though I think that wwh starts out stronger then superman also. Now if this was regular hulk, then yes superman does start out stronger but this is a hulk that already walks around in rage and has been classified as being the most powerful version of hulk. Yes he starts off far stronger then superman and is alway stronger then superman.

carver9

By the way, the answer to you juggernaut debate is that cyttorak grants marko unlimited strength. This has been established since the beginning of markos career and it was said again during the time marko was looking for the crystal in the tombs again and the narrator said that the gem gave marko unlimited strength and durability. So yes, I agree, a being of juggernaut caliber has the ability to push wwh back, since he has no cap on his strength unlike superman. You do know that doc strange looked into the future and it showed that juggernaut will lose his mental state and be responsible for killing every being on the planet. You really do underestimate the juggernaut, a guy that one shotted the stranger and walks through the xmen attack like its nothing but water.

llagrok
This isn't Superman vs WWH

carver9
These are some of ironman powers.
The Iron Man armor provides Stark with superhuman strength and physical protection. It allows Stark to fly using the jetboots. The armor contains a variety of weapons including repulsor rays, pulse beams, missile launchers, lasers, tasers, and flamethrowers. The unibeam in the center of his chest can emit various types of light energy and his helmet contains communication devices, scanning equipment, and recording devices.

Lets not forget that he has a built in spider sense, has magnetic powers, has a force field that can take nukes, can absorb powers, and thats not the beginning.

carver9
Originally posted by llagrok
This isn't Superman vs WWH

I know and Im glad that someone came in here to at least try and change the subject.

Thanks big grin

The Pict
I know and Im glad that someone came in here to at least try and change the subject.

Thanks big grin

confused You were the first to pit them together, saying Hulk would one-shot Superman

Youre a trip, Im not ignoring anything, i dont know what strength feat youre referring to but I can name something that comes to mind for ya. What about superman struggling to move a damn moon and he had to get the aid of wonderwoman and the martian to help him. What about composite superman, one of the strongest versions of superman struggling to move the moon and again needed the aid of wonder woman and the martial to budge the moon. Hulk holding a planet together>>>>moving 1/3 of a moon, which again could have been nothing but flight strength for that feat which makes the feat even worse. How about this, green lantern traps titus in a box that had the weight of 100 tons and he struggled to bust lose and this is the same guy that one shotted superman. Heres another one for you, despero struggling to hold up something that was the size of a mountain and couldnt even throw it from his hands, which caused his defeat but yet hes stronger then hulk who lifted a mountain and then threw it off of him and again held a planet together. What feats are there that you are using for superman that makes you think that he has greater strength then hulk.

There's a Superman respect thread. Read it before replying "hulk is stronger then superman" The very first page should change your opinion (well you seem Hulk biased so maybe not)
Plus I've already mentioned that Hulk was taking damage from lower level characters in one of his most powerful forms. You think Emma Frost, Colossus, Strong guy are all > Superman or Despero?
Despero said in Virtue and Vice he's physically evolved. Virtue and Vice was written before WWH so that's why I said he was stronger. If Supes, WW, PG and CM tackled Hulk at the same time there'd be nothing left but a green stain.

Ironman is more powerful then superman but superman is more developed in his powers and has better powers then ironman. Thats why he would walk away with a 10/10 everytime against ironman. Superman only power is damn heat vision, ice breath, super strength, and flight, plus durability, Ironman has all of those powers plus interest.

Besides intelligence Superman is more powerful than Tony Stark in every way.
Ironman has heat vision, ice breath does he? He can fly at light speeds? Get outta here!
I know what Ironman's powers are, thanks very much. He's still not as powerful as Superman.

carver9
confused You were the first to pit them together, saying Hulk would one-shot Superman

There's a Superman respect thread. Read it before replying "hulk is stronger then superman" The very first page should change your opinion (well you seem Hulk biased so maybe not)
Plus I've already mentioned that Hulk was taking damage from lower level characters in one of his most powerful forms. You think Emma Frost, Colossus, Strong guy are all > Superman or Despero?
Despero said in Virtue and Vice he's physically evolved. Virtue and Vice was written before WWH so that's why I said he was stronger. If Supes, WW, PG and CM tackled Hulk at the same time there'd be nothing left but a green stain.

Besides intelligence Superman is more powerful than Tony Stark in every way.
Ironman has heat vision, ice breath does he? He can fly at light speeds? Get outta here!
I know what Ironman's powers are, thanks very much. He's still not as powerful as Superman.

I did post that hulk can one shot superman but you didnt have to comment on it. Thats where our argument began.

I dont need to read or go to his respect thread because I might own more superman comics then whats posted in there, so its pointless. I have been to both of there threads and superman havent shown anything to make me think that he is even remotely close to being stronger then hulk.

The answer to your xmen post is that even though I know this was a crossover and its not cannon, jean grey held her own against superman and basically stalemated him with nothing but telepathy. Aquaman has held his own against superman, deathstroke did pretty good against superman, batman has done fine against superman, black canary almost knocked him the hell out in virtue and vice, solomon grundy who havent shown me anything without any upgrades did good against superman and colossus>grundy. I can go on for days but its pointless because its not going anywhere.

I disagree about all those top tiers attacking hulk at once and him becoming paste since the entire avengers team couldnt even make hulk flinch during a confrontation and the team consisted of thor (100 incaculable strength), iron man (90 tonner), hercules (incaculable strength), wonderman (100 tonner), vision (100 tonner), she hulk (100 tonner), giant man (90 tonner), plus other avengers and he was getting more powerful and stronger by the second. He wasnt even registering there punches. So I highly doubt that despero is more powerful then a enraged hulk.

So your telling me that ironman never shot a blast that was stated as having the heat of the sun, maybe you need to read iron man and yes iron man flew from the earth to the sun in one panel, that sound like light speed to me. ISnt that how you compare superman speed by panels, so the same can be used for iron man.

Badabing
FOB, I'm sure you have proof of your claims.

carver9

Got a question for ya.

Whos more powerful, superman or despero?
Whos more powerful, superman or titus?
Whos more powerful, superman or metallo?
Whos more powerful, superman or mongul?
Whos more powerful, superman or lobo?
Whos more powerful, superman or orion without his motherbox?
Whos more powerful, superman or wonderwoman?
Whos more powerful superman or captain marvel (before possess the raw power that he currently have)?

I think that superman is more powerful then every one that I named but I think that each of them could possibly get a majority or get some wins over him even though hes more power then them.

horrorwolf
2 quick facts.

1 - This is a spite thread in favor of team 1.

2 - Superman and WWH are both capable of one-shotting each other...at potentially any time. The difference is that WWH is actually more durable in the long run. Time is always in WWH's favor. Superman has the advantage early on - if he unleashed all of his power and connects he is capable of an early KO, but it has to be VERY early due to how close WWH is to Superman in Strength and Durabilty (+WWH has regen, Supes Doesn't). Remember Supes has a much higher edge early on versus regular Hulk than he does with WWH.

WWH however clearly takes any extended fights with almost anyone in comics - he only becomes more durable, destructive, and more than as powerful as he needs to be. He would be beyond Superman's ability to phase him potentially in mere minutes of any encounter.

carver9
Originally posted by horrorwolf
2 quick facts.

2 - Superman and WWH are both capable of one-shotting each other...at potentially any time. The difference is that WWH is actually more durable in the long run. Superman has the advantage early on - if he unleashed all of his power and connects he is capable of an early KO, WWH clearly takes any extended fights with almost anyone in comics - he only becomes more durable, destructive, and more than as powerful as he needs to be.

great post (even though again I think that wwh starts off stronger then superman). I also disagree with the early ko since hulk has taken so much more and still fought strong. Gladiator began his fight off using all of his tricks but it didnt get him anywhere. Hyperion tried the same things with no results and this hulk is 10 times stronger then the hulk that they faced.

horrorwolf
great post (even though again I think that wwh starts off stronger then superman). I also disagree with the early ko since hulk has taken so much more and still fought strong. Gladiator began his fight off using all of his tricks but it didnt get him anywhere. Hyperion tried the same things with no results and this hulk is 10 times stronger then the hulk that they faced.

Well it depends on what point you are talking about in WWH.
World Breaker for instance is beyond standard Supes...almost devastating the entire seaboard with mere footsteps...and not even trying. But at other points WWH was shown to be much closer to standard Superman in both durability and strength.

There is no question that WWH would surpass him quickly though....and would continue to get all-around stronger in whatever areas he needs to be (Strength, Regen, Durabilty).

Raoul
No, in comics unless you can show me a god saying that superman has infinite strength.

hulk starts off every match with infinite strength?

erm

Got a question for ya.

Whos more powerful, superman or despero?
Whos more powerful, superman or titus?
Whos more powerful, superman or metallo?
Whos more powerful, superman or mongul?
Whos more powerful, superman or lobo?
Whos more powerful, superman or orion without his motherbox?
Whos more powerful, superman or wonderwoman?
Whos more powerful superman or captain marvel (before possess the raw power that he currently have)?

I think that superman is more powerful then every one that I named but I think that each of them could possibly get a majority or get some wins over him even though hes more power then them.

despero is more powerful than superman... and would wreck this avengers team with little difficulty...

horrorwolf

Regular Hulk has always been stated to have Infinite Strength. WWH just starts at a much higher base.

And Yeah Despero could also take team 2 as well....(largely doing a lot of damage utilizing his mental blasts alone)

Raoul

Regular Hulk has always been stated to have Infinite Strength. WWH just starts at a much higher base.

And Yeah Despero would take team 2 as well....(he could largely utilize his mental blasts too)

he doesnt start off with infinite strength, though... he's at a base level that increases the angrier he gets... or was that changed?

carver9

erm

despero is more powerful than superman... and would wreck this avengers team with little difficulty...

Im not saying that he starts off with infinite strength but the other guy I was debating with said that superman is just overall stronger then hulk and was asking me to go to his respect thread because I would see things on there that would change my mind. Thats why I said that comment. I agree, superman is stronger then a calm hulk or they might be equals but as seconds go by hulk would become much stronger then superman.

Im guessing Im mixing up power and versatility because I would say that superman is more powerful because he possess more powerfs but despero just possess more destructive force but I guess I should say that superman is more versatile then despero. Do you agree?

horrorwolf
he doesnt start off with infinite strength, though... he's at a base level that increases the angrier he gets... or was that changed?

I know what you are saying, but I think you are talking about base strength levels. Usually Savage Hulk's early base strength levels are generally lower than say Superman's.

But Hulk is ALWAYS capable of surpassing him at any given moment. Thats the infinite strength capability that Hulk always "starts off" with.

The thing with Hulk is that he generally uses the damage his opponents dish out to channel his anger through punishment - making him stronger.

Raoul
Im not saying that he starts off with infinite strength but the other guy I was debating with said that superman is just overall stronger then hulk and was asking me to go to his respect thread because I would see things on there that would change my mind. Thats why I said that comment. I agree, superman is stronger then a calm hulk or they might be equals but as seconds go by hulk would become much stronger then superman.

Im guessing Im mixing up power and versatility because I would say that superman is more powerful because he possess more powerfs but despero just possess more destructive force but I guess I should say that superman is more versatile then despero. Do you agree?

superman has more powers at his disposal, and has beaten despero by himself, but despero has better showings against superman than vice versa...

I know what you are saying, but I think you are talking about base strength levels. Usually Savage Hulk's early base strength levels are generally lower than say Superman's.

But Hulk is ALWAYS capable of surpassing him at any given moment. Thats the infinite strength capability that Hulk always "starts off" with.

The thing with Hulk is that he generally uses the damage his opponents dish out to channel his anger through punishment - making him stronger.

i wonder how hulk would react to being flash frozen or blasted with full force hv...

amazing how the avengers team is so weak that it comes down to superman v hulk lol...

horrorwolf
i wonder how hulk would react to being flash frozen or blasted with full force hv...

amazing how the avengers team is so weak that it comes down to superman v hulk lol...
lol true...

Well regular ol' Savage Hulk fares pretty well vs effects of cellular freezing and heat...so I'd imagine the effects on World World Hulk would be even less.

horrorwolf
what about Maestro...

Offtopic, but he should be theoretically stronger than WWH no?

Raoul
lol true...

Well regular ol' Savage Hulk fares pretty well vs effects of cellular freezing and heat...so I'd imagine the effects on World World Hulk would be even less.

this is superman, though, he can tailor his blasts to the degree...

carver9
superman has more powers at his disposal, and has beaten despero by himself, but despero has better showings against superman than vice versa...

1st thing who's going to flash freeze him and if we are referring to superman (flash freeze sounds like your saying freeze his inside also which is something that i never seen superman do.), why didnt he use that same technique on despero, wonderwoman, solomon grundy, etc..... The heat vision, I think hulk could walk through that. In order for superman to beat hulk hes going to have to bring this f2f, in a physical confrontation and thats where he would lose if we're talking about wwh, or even war hulk, or an amped savage hulk. Mindless hulk would win also.

carver9
this is superman, though, he can tailor his blasts to the degree...

Can you show me an example of him doing this, especially against someone with the durability and healing factor that hulk has. I just cant see this happening.

carnage52
hulk strength>>>>Superman strength.
hysterical

The Pict
2 quick facts.

2 The difference is that WWH is actually more durable in the long run. Time is always in WWH's favor. Superman has the advantage early on - if he unleashed all of his power and connects he is capable of an early KO, but it has to be VERY early due to how close WWH is to Superman in Strength and Durabilty (+WWH has regen, Supes Doesn't). Remember Supes has a much higher edge early on versus regular Hulk than he does with WWH.

Umm....no. Supes does regenerate, courtesy of the sun. And Hulk more durable, than Superman!? When WWH fought the X-Men he was taking damage from inferior opponents like Emma Frost and was pierced by Warpath's knifes erm

WWH however clearly takes any extended fights with almost anyone in comics - he only becomes more durable, destructive, and more than as powerful as he needs to be. He would be beyond Superman's ability to phase him potentially in mere minutes of any encounter.

Not true at all. Plus he drained himself against Sentry and reverted back to Bruce Banner. And he wouldn't have beaten Juggernaut without bfr.

Can you show me an example of him doing this, especially against someone with the durability and healing factor that hulk has. I just cant see this happening.

There is that respect thread that you didn't want to check earlier because you thought it would be pointless....

horrorwolf
Umm....no. Supes does regenerate, courtesy of the sun. And Hulk more durable, than Superman!? When WWH fought the X-Men he was taking damage from inferior opponents like Emma Frost and was pierced by Warpath's knifes erm

BS.
Yes, Hulk sometimes bleeds from shards or adamantium as much as Wolverine does, Why he has gotten shot in the brain as Banner and Hulked out to reverse it, Had over 90% of his skin removed, had a huge hole punched through the center of his chest....etc. And he takes damage like that all the time....problem is, it doesn't stop him...He just regenerates in moments all the while getting even Stronger. Thats what makes him Hulk.

He always gets up and becomes stronger as long as the fight goes on. Hulk WILL be back in minutes to continue fighting. Thats the reason Hulk has taken extreme punishment and has no scratches by the end of the fight.

Unlike Superman who got pierced and died due to blood loss, exhaustion and physical damage recieved.

And I'd love to see a scan of Superman's regenrative capabilities, as I've NEVER seen any such thing...however I'd imagine it would've come in handy vs Doomsday. Sadly that wasn't the case.

Rorschach
What about superman struggling to move a damn moon and he had to get the aid of wonderwoman and the martian to help him.

Why the hell do you always take this out of context? I've already told you several times that they were 'struggling' to move the moon becuase they were moving it at high-speed towards the Earth, and then making quick turn to avoid having the moon collied with the Eatrth, while lunar gravity was nullified the whole time.

What about composite superman, one of the strongest versions of superman struggling to move the moon and again needed the aid of wonder woman and the martial to budge the moon.

What the hell are you talking about? Composite Superman is a Pre-Crisis villain, and he never attempted to move the moon with the help of Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman.

which again could have been nothing but flight strength for that feat which makes the feat even worse.

Lunar gravity was nullified.

Heres another one for you, despero struggling to hold up something that was the size of a mountain and couldnt even throw it from his hands, which caused his defeat

That was the Rock of Eternity. no expression

The fact that Despero was able to hold it off is very impressive.

The Illuminati

WWH is quite a different animal than the common ol' HULK. There is nothing that suggests that Current Superman is stronger than WWH.

Despero IS weaker than WWH IMO.

Supes,WW,PG,CM not being able to knock him down actually has nothing to do with Despero's strength but, more to do with his durability.

FTR duo kills the team.

carver9
Originally posted by The Illuminati
WWH is quite a different animal than the common ol' HULK. There is nothing that suggests that Current Superman is stronger than WWH.

Despero IS weaker than WWH IMO.

Supes,WW,PG,CM not being able to knock him down actually has nothing to do with Despero's strength but, more to do with his durability.

FTR duo kills the team.

great post and Rorschach glad to see you, I will deal with your post when I get home. Its very easy to handle you since I have stomped you in almost every debate me and you had.

Raoul
1st thing who's going to flash freeze him and if we are referring to superman (flash freeze sounds like your saying freeze his inside also which is something that i never seen superman do.), why didnt he use that same technique on despero, wonderwoman, solomon grundy, etc..... The heat vision, I think hulk could walk through that. In order for superman to beat hulk hes going to have to bring this f2f, in a physical confrontation and thats where he would lose if we're talking about wwh, or even war hulk, or an amped savage hulk. Mindless hulk would win also.

he's knocked despero out with one blast of hv, the same despero that took on the jla and jsa at the same time with little difficulty...

he's flash frozen diana (parts of her at least, though there's no reason he can't do it to someone completely)

he has killed solomon grundy before using physical force...

there was an issue a while back, during the ruin arc, he was fighting this guy with a suit of armour, and in seconds superman calculated the melting point of the armour, and then melted it...

hulk shouldnt be able to walk through a full force cyclops blast, and superman's hv >>>>>>>>>>>>>> cyclops...

Rorschach
great post and Rorschach glad to see you, I will deal with your post when I get home. Its very easy to handle you since I have stomped you in almost every debate me and you had.

Is that why you once had to actually ask me to let you win?

The Pict
great post

Not really. It's basically just his opinion.

carver9
he's knocked despero out with one blast of hv, the same despero that took on the jla and jsa at the same time with little difficulty...

he's flash frozen diana (parts of her at least, though there's no reason he can't do it to someone completely)

he has killed solomon grundy before using physical force...

there was an issue a while back, during the ruin arc, he was fighting this guy with a suit of armour, and in seconds superman calculated the melting point of the armour, and then melted it...

hulk shouldnt be able to walk through a full force cyclops blast, and superman's hv >>>>>>>>>>>>>> cyclops...

and that is complete bs that he knocked out a guy that once one shotted him and walked through all of his punches. Sounds like bad writing to me.

He did freeze diana but she effortlessly got out of it with no problem and remember hulk durability and strength is >> diana.

he might did kill solomon grundy but again thats nothing special since batman has hammered solomon on so many of occasions. If batman mere strength can ko solomon grundy more then once then superman strength shouldnt be a problem.

Not bad what superman did to that guy armor but it dont sound like something that iron man cant pull off and guess what hulk would mud stomp iron man also.

Why are you comparing cyclops and superman heat vision, one is conconsive force and the other is basically a source of heat. Its two different things. When hulk was walking through cyclops blast it was basically hulk getting railed by punches. And why would you say that Superman blast is>>cyclops when both have had good things said about them. Hell it was stated by a narrator more then once that cyclops blast alone is strong enough to destroy a moon. Thats pretty powerful if you ask me.

Good post though, I know that youll come back with something. By the way the duo wrecks this team but alone this team has a better chance of beating anyone of them struggling more against hulk due to his stamina, durability, and unlimited strength.

carver9
Originally posted by Rorschach
Is that why you once had to actually ask me to let you win?

That night you did pretty good against me and I give you credit you had me convince about whatever it was we were talking about. Youre a great debator and one of the best but your words dont come with proof and thats your downfall.

Rorschach

he might did kill solomon grundy but again thats nothing special since batman has hammered solomon on so many of occasions that its ridiculous. If batman mere strength can ko solomon grundy more then once then superman strength shouldnt be a problem.

Do you know how Grundy's powers work? Every time he comes back from the dead his strength, durability, and, intelligence changes. That's why Batman can take him out in one comic, and in another comic he's taking on the JSA. The Grundy that Superman killed wasn't one that Batman could take out in a physical confrontation, he was taking on both Superman and Alan Scott.

carver9
Why the hell do you always take this out of context? I've already told you several times that they were 'struggling' to move the moon becuase they were moving it at high-speed towards the Earth, and then making quick turn to avoid having the moon collied with the Eatrth, while lunar gravity was nullified the whole time.

What the hell are you talking about? Composite Superman is a Pre-Crisis villain, and he never attempted to move the moon with the help of Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman.

Lunar gravity was nullified.

That was the Rock of Eternity. no expression

The fact that Despero was able to hold it off is very impressive.

Where are you getting this moving at high speed thing when it was never stated in the comic. This is something that you are using just to make the feat more impressive if you ask me.

Not composite superman but blue superman. My bad.

Show me where it states that the gravity was nullified.

I know it was the rock of eternity but guess which still appeared to have the weight of a small mountain and he struggled to hold it. Now if you show me something stating that since it is the rock of eternity its density and weight is tripled then that feat isnt that impressive since a calm hulk mimic the same feat but better.

carver9
Do you know how Grundy's powers work? Every time he comes back from the dead his strength, durability, and, intelligence changes. That's why Batman can take him out in one comic, and in another comic he's taking on the JSA. The Grundy that Superman killed wasn't one that Batman could take out in a physical confrontation, he was taking on both Superman and Alan Scott.

but how are you guessing that the one that superman has fought (you do know that they fought more then twice right) isnt comparable to the one that superman seem to struggle against. Is this just your guess or do you have proof to back you claim.

Rorschach
Youre a great debator and one of the best but your words dont come with proof and thats your downfall.
I'm not a good debater. I even suffer from dyslexia, and dementia. The only reason you ever claim I'm a good debater is because you're absolutely terrible at debating.

The Pict
I'm not a good debater. I even suffer from dyslexia, and dementia. The only reason you ever claim I'm a good debater is because you're absolutely terrible at debating.

I lol'd.

I discovered this today, sorry Carver laughing out loud

carver9

Whatever, just answer my post and move on.

By the way that was a good one but Im not going to make a comeback because its pointless.

carver9
I lol'd.

I discovered this today, sorry Carver laughing out loud

Youre right along with me, might be worse, especially thinking superman is stronger then hulk.

Rorschach

Rorschach
but how are you guessing that the one that superman has fought (you do know that they fought more then twice right) isnt comparable to the one that superman seem to struggle against. Is this just your guess or do you have proof to back you claim.

What are you talking about? I just said that the Grundy that Superman killed was powerful enough to take on both Green Lantern (Alan Scott), and Superman, so therefore he wasn't one of the weaker versions that Batman could beat with a couple of kicks and punches.

The Pict
Youre right along with me, might be worse, especially thinking superman is stronger then hulk.

He is though, give me a feat from Hulk that Superman can't match.

I might not be particularly clever but I'm not a poor debator, if I can be so big-headed, I don't do what you do, pluck my "knowledge" from nowhere. Also I have a good standard of English and some of your posts are barely legible (sorry that's a personal pop at you, but some paragraphs just haven't made sense)

Earlier I suggested you look at the respect thread to see some feats from Supes but you said you had more comics than would ever be posted in there so there was no point, but you had to keep asking Raoul for proof of some of his claims, which are quite basic knowledge if you know anything about Superman.

Also you seem to have ignored a lot of points I brought up about Hulk's durability, instead continually saying "Hulk is stronger than Superman"

carver9

carver9
He is though, give me a feat from Hulk that Superman can't match.

I might not be particularly clever but I'm not a poor debator, if I can be so big-headed, I don't do what you do, pluck my "knowledge" from nowhere. Also I have a good standard of English and some of your posts are barely legible (sorry that's a personal pop at you, but some paragraphs just haven't made sense)

Earlier I suggested you look at the respect thread to see some feats from Supes but you said you had more comics than would ever be posted in there so there was no point, but you had to keep asking Raoul for proof of some of his claims, which are quite basic knowledge if you know anything about Superman.

Also you seem to have ignored a lot of points I brought up about Hulk's durability, instead continually saying "Hulk is stronger than Superman"

Whats up with all the insults, I havent insulted you yet since I have begun posting in this battle thread.

If you dont know that hulk is stronger then superman then thats your fault for not knowing the character. Hulk by far is one of the stronger comic character ever created and that was since the beginning of his creation. Hulk strength has been compared to celestials.

Im going to tell you just like you told me, go to hulks respect thread and you'll learn a lot there. Out of all the marvel hero's and villians on the planet, hulk was the only being capable of destroying onslaught armor and during that time his punches packed so much force that it was creating hurricanes that even the mighting thor couldnt stand from.

The Pict
Whats up with all the insults, I havent insulted you yet since I have begun posting in this battle thread.

If you dont know that hulk is stronger then superman then thats your fault for not knowing the character. Hulk by far is one of the stronger comic character ever created and that was since the beginning of his creation. Hulk strength has been compared to celestials.

Im going to tell you just like you told me, go to hulks respect thread and you'll learn a lot there. Out of all the marvel hero's and villians on the planet, hulk was the only being capable of destroying onslaught armor and during that time his punches packed so much force that it was creating hurricanes that even the mighting thor couldnt stand from.

Hulk is one of the strongest characters in comics, there's no doubt but I don't think he's a strong as Superman, he could get there sure, but he hasn't yet. And you have to remember there's a big difference between DC and Marvel, Superman regularly tangled with Despero, Darkseid and Doomsday whereas WWH was shown his blood from the New Mutants, She Hulk and Thing.

Rorschach
I know all about that scan that you presented but I asked you to show me the scan where it is brought up that gravity was being pulled against the moon. The moon was moved in a specific position for a reason but there was no on panel proof saying that they were unable to move the moon due to outside interference.

What the hell are you talking about? Did you even read what I said in my original post? I told you that Superman, Wonder Woman, and Kyle Rayner (because Martian Manhunter was not helping them move the moon) were moving the moon at a high-speed towards Earth, and then had to quickly have the moon avoid colliding with the Earth while lunar gravity was nullified. You asked me to show you where it was stated that the gravity was nullified, and I did just that.

Youre right about blue superman, a friend of mine here said that he did it alone and emailed me a scan but it still appears as if he was struggling and this was one of the strongest versions of superman.

Superman Blue doesn't move planets/moons the same way regular Superman does. He was putting the Moon back to it's orbit, while resisting the effects of Neron's puppet moon. Yeah, he might have struggled to accomplish that feat, but he still got the job done.

I know it appeared to be the size of a large rock and also appeared having the density of a small moutain but fail to throw the rock off of himself which caused his defeat. It was still impressive but its still is still a feat that a calm hulk did in the past.

That wasn't what cost him the battle. He was holding off the Rock of Eternity, telling Sandman that he could not be destroyed so easily, then Alan and Kyle showed up with Johnny Sorrow, which forced Despero out of Luthor's body.

carver9
Hulk is one of the strongest characters in comics, there's no doubt but I don't think he's a strong as Superman, he could get there sure, but he hasn't yet. And you have to remember there's a big difference between DC and Marvel, Superman regularly tangled with Despero, Darkseid and Doomsday whereas WWH was shown his blood from the New Mutants, She Hulk and Thing.

Yeah superman does tackle with despero who one shotted him, darkseid who isnt what he use to be and bled from a batkick, and doomsday who basically killed him and has been weaker since then.

You just dont get my point do you. It dont matter who hulk has tangled with, hulk is still stronger. War hulk who is much weaker then wwh lifted up a pyramid, that billions of tons. WWh lifted held a planet together under his own power, that feat alone is trillions and trillions of tons, hulk stepped on the planet and almost destroyed the sea board and it was stated that if he stepped again he could have destroyed the entire planet.

What superman strength feats are you using that makes you think that he is stronger then hulk, let me guess, him pulling the wheel, that feat has already been debated through the forum and established as a feat that isnt as impressive as people make it. What feat is there that you are using to make yourself think that he is even remotely close to hulks strength.

Rorschach

Raoul
carver, i replied to you here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=486397

everyone else, any more replies concerning superman vs wwh, even in this thread, post your replies at the link i've given you, and we can get back on topic... maybe the thread starter wants to add some avengers to the list to make this more of a match...

horrorwolf

Whatever Superman is capable of by physical means, even Savage Hulk is capable of surpassing. When I say Physical, I mean without utilizing flight....just raw strength and physical destructive potential.

There is nothing Superman cant do physically that Hulk can't trump on his worst day.

Thus Hulk always>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman in strength potential.

horrorwolf

K3VIL
Superman ain't solo a team with WM, not the one in the Mighty Avengers at least, but the good powerful ionic energy form one.Also Namor powered by the black suit which keep him fresh and wet and Hercules who is currently back at full power, Superman will get wrecked.Each of this guy has enough to durability to go toe to toe with him in a 1 vs 1 battle.WM flight speed exceeds escape velocity, and his ground speed is pretty high too.Namor is above escape velocity as well and Herc has a high degree of superhuman reflexes and each one of them is a high Class 100 strength possessor with fighting skills that ranges from considerable(WM)to master fighter(Namor and Herc).Crystal's element control and Vision's phase shifting abilities would grant them to beat Supes really fast.For the Hulk, well I don't believe the Green Scar would be hurt by the phase shift, and none on the team has nrg emission enough powerful to hurt him, except WM.In an What If WM nrg form was damaged by the Hulk and the explosion killed them both so...

Rorschach
When we consider that he cracked the Seaboard with a footstep(minimal effort) Its not really that much of an exaggeration actually.

It was never stated that Hulk would have destroyed the planet with the next step he took. It was said that said he would have destroyed the Eastern seaboard if he had taken two steps.

I already made it clear that I believe Hulk could have destroyed the planet if he wanted to, but saying it was stated that he would have destroyed the planet with one step, is an outright lie.

guy222
Superman vs Graak

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428456_Trinity03-012.jpg
http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428457_Trinity03-013.jpg

horrorwolf
Originally posted by guy222
Superman vs Graak

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428457_Trinity03-013.jpg sad

guy222
Supes getting k/oed recently. First Titus. Now Graak

Still, WWH/Supes wins

carnage52
duo wrecks all.

carver9
Superman vs Graak

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428457_Trinity03-013.jpg

laughing

Its very common for this to happen.

Rorschach
laughing

Its very common for this to happen.

Someone stronger than Superman knocking him out? Yeah, that's bound to happen.

guy222
As I stated above, Titus did also

Superman is very powerful. Paired with WWH, they win

carver9

Superman is very powerful. Paired with WWH, they win

guy, do you have the fight with konvikt vs the jla, if you do can you please post it. I want to see it but they sold out of it at my book store.

guy222
Konvikt vs JL...Supes gets socked

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428449_Trinity03-003-4.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428450_Trinity03-005.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428451_Trinity03-006.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428452_Trinity03-007.jpg
http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428454_Trinity03-008.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428455_Trinity03-009.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428456_Trinity03-012.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428457_Trinity03-013.jpg

Enjoy

psycho gundam
no super speed needed apparently, the hulk could so replicate that.

Rorschach
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no super speed needed apparently, the hulk could so replicate that.

I could see him knocking Superman out, but not taking out both Wally and John.

Soljer
Someone stronger than Superman knocking him out? Yeah, that's bound to happen.

Luckily no one fitting that billing is in this fight. smile.

Juntai

Superman is very powerful. Paired with WWH, they win Titus was a guy the gods were scared of too according to the story, and also didn't happen currently, but a VERY long time ago, hence Superman needing to fly to the moon in an airplane, and commenting on how it was faster than he is. Also, the ancient JLA roster. Superman for well over a decade now has had no problems flying to the moon, and usually does so in seconds, while Wonder Woman said it was going to take 5 more minutes to get to the watchtower, while they were already beginning to skim the surface of the moon in her invisible jet. Superman slower than a jet? lolol.

Titus also clearly had superspeed to a degree. Atom commented on his he was too fast..Flash tried to blitz him, and he blocked every blow, then easily tagged Flash afterwards. And he easily snatches Wonder WOman and Superman dead out of the air midflight and slaps them together, showing his speed.

carver9
Originally posted by Juntai
Titus was a guy the gods were scared of too according to the story, and also didn't happen currently, but a VERY long time ago, hence Superman needing to fly to the moon in an airplane, and commenting on how it was faster than he is. Also, the ancient JLA roster. Superman for well over a decade now has had no problems flying to the moon, and usually does so in seconds, while Wonder Woman said it was going to take 5 more minutes to get to the watchtower, while they were already beginning to skim the surface of the moon in her invisible jet. Superman slower than a jet? lolol.

Titus also clearly had superspeed to a degree. Atom commented on his he was too fast..Flash tried to blitz him, and he blocked every blow, then easily tagged Flash afterwards. And he easily snatches Wonder WOman and Superman dead out of the air midflight and slaps them together, showing his speed.

Titus showed no degree of super speed and its not hard to hit a guy that is just running in circles. Thats all you have to do is put your arm out. Titus one shotted superman TWICE get your story straight.

carver9

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428449_Trinity03-003-4.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428450_Trinity03-005.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428451_Trinity03-006.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428452_Trinity03-007.jpg
http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428454_Trinity03-008.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428455_Trinity03-009.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428456_Trinity03-012.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/428457_Trinity03-013.jpg

Enjoy

I didnt see anything impressive in this fight, Konvikt is a character that Im beginning to like and he is easily becoming one of my favorite bricks but he didnt do anything that hulk couldnt do or could do better. Hell konvikt hit the ground with a strong punch and caused minimum damage, hulk stepped on the ground with one foot and almost destroyed a sea board. Hell hulk during the time he was on war planet, he punched the ground so hard that it caused a volcanic eruption. Even though konvikt is powerful, as of right now WWh>>Konvikt.

carver9

Enjoy

Thanks guy for the scans. I loved the battle.

guy222
No problem buddy

cmack
i dont think either of them could solo, but together it puts them way above the hump

carver9
Originally posted by cmack
i dont think either of them could solo, but together it puts them way above the hump

Happy Dance

Rorschach

carver9

Rorschach
When superman and wonder woman appeared he knocked superman out on both encounters

But he didn't knock Superman with just one attack in their second fight.

(you might be right though,

I am.

post the scan of superman 1st appearing to fight titus on the second encounter).

No.

carver9
But he didn't knock Superman with just one attack in their second fight.

I am.

No.

laughing

Rorschach, you really need to stop acting like that. I know that me and you have been going at it for a while but we're just debating. I have nothing against you.

So youre telling me that superman was never knocked out during the second encounter.

Rorschach
So youre telling me that superman was never knocked out during the second encounter.

No, I'm telling you that Titus didn't one-shot him in their second encounter. Superman did appear to be knocked out, momentarily.

carver9
No, I'm telling you that Titus didn't one-shot him in their second encounter. Superman did appear to be knocked out, momentarily.

gotcha.

horrorwolf
Back on topic, The Avengers get wrecked by these two.

Badly.

carver9
Back on topic, The Avengers get wrecked by these two.

Badly.

I dont think badly but they would lose.

horrorwolf
I dont think badly but they would lose.

The reason I say so is because WWH would be at the eye of this storm causing hell...making it pretty easy for Superman to clean up any mess.(stragglers/flyers)

carver9
The reason I say so is because WWH would be at the eye of this storm causing hell...making it pretty easy for Superman to clean up any mess.(stragglers/flyers)

Now that you said it like that I totally agree.

jalek moye
wwHulk and superman on a team would be rediculus.

Superman just has to speed blitz the whole team into hulk and hulk just punches them into the ground

the speed they will be flying at plus hulks strength with kill them

and the few that will survive difently would be able to go toe to toe with both at the same time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.