Time Trapper vs Thanos w/power gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
smile

fangirl101
Does Thanos have Time manipulation powers that can be boosted?

TricksterPriest
Not a lick. Entropy>Power Gem.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

King Kandy
Thanos with PG will dominate him.

comicfan11
I don't want to bash Thanos but even if he has the power gem what could he do to a being that can manipulate time and create pocket universes under his own power?

If Thanos can withstand time manipulation OK, but otherwise Time Trapper ftw.

King Kandy
Thanos has had plenty of feats for instance he manipulated the time-flow of the universe just to trick Surfer.

comicfan11
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos has had plenty of feats for instance he manipulated the time-flow of the universe just to trick Surfer.

Under his own power?
No machines or items or power ups?

quanchi112
Originally posted by comicfan11
Under his own power?
No machines or items or power ups? Name some uber beings Time Trapper has defeated please.

King Kandy
Under his own power?
No machines or items or power ups?
Just him and his standard equipment.

comicfan11
Originally posted by quanchi112
Name some uber beings Time Trapper has defeated please.

I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.
When I get that I'll respond to a new question.

comicfan11
Just him and his standard equipment.

Meaning standard equipment?

King Kandy
From the forum rules, which apparently you never bothered to read:

Standard Equipment
Each side starts out with the equipment that they normally and have been shown to consistently carry on them. For example, Daredevil would have his billy-club, but Reed Richards would not have the Ultimate Nullifier.
In a scenario fight, the contestants in whose city/reality the fight takes place are allowed access to any material resources they usually have there or of any team they're active members of, as long as they can reasonably get to them. For example, in a scenario set in the DCU, Green Lantern would have access to equipment in the JLA Watchtower, but not the Titans headquarters.

quanchi112
When I get that I'll respond to a new question. When did you ask me a question? Where in this thread did you specifically ask me a question?

comicfan11
When did you ask me a question? Where in this thread did you specifically ask me a question?

I asked King Kandy a question not you.
And to answer you question Time Trapper cassually pawns the entire Legion (including PC Kryptonians and Daxamites which you have admitted to be quite powerful in other threads), created pocket universe and moved entire suns under his own power.

quanchi112
I asked King Kandy a question not you. Originally posted by comicfan11
When I get that I'll respond to a new question.

So you wont answer my question until Kandy answers yours? Huh?

comicfan11
So you wont answer my question until Kandy answers yours? Huh?

I already answered stop flaming

King Kandy
WTF? Flaming is insulting a member and that hasn't happened in this thread.

quanchi112
I asked King Kandy a question not you.
And to answer you question Time Trapper cassually pawns the entire Legion (including PC Kryptonians and Daxamites which you have admitted to be quite powerful in other threads), created pocket universe and moved entire suns under his own power. Thanos with the power gem could wreck all of these beings easily.

He has no limits to the power he can call upon.

These beings are powerful but not against someone as competent as thanos with the power gem.

quanchi112
WTF? Flaming is insulting a member and that hasn't happened in this thread. Kandy look he edited his comments after I posted that. Then accused me of flaming. Geez he severely underestimates my intelligence.

Look at when I quoted him and then look at the changes he made. Its so funny that he would try this on me. I have my suspicions about him. Ill pm you. laughing out loud laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Thanos with PG will dominate him.

Against the abstract of entropy? You're insane. laughing out loud

Trapper one shots him. The entire Legion of Super Heroes can't beat this guy. He's the one responsible for the cluster**** of legion retcons due to his screwing around with time and pocket universes and such.

comicfan11
Thanos with the power gem could wreck all of these beings easily.

He has no limits to the power he can call upon.

These beings are powerful but not against someone as competent as thanos with the power gem.

Do you have any proof that Thanos can defeat a being who can toss around suns like they are toys or create a universe?

Still because Time Trapper's main power is time manipulation and another poster mentioned that Thanos has experience with that kind of abilities, if he can resist it (which I believe with gem he can) I can say that he can win against Time Trapper.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Against the abstract of entropy? You're insane. laughing out loud

Trapper one shots him. The entire Legion of Super Heroes can't beat this guy. He's the one responsible for the cluster**** of legion retcons due to his screwing around with time and pocket universes and such. You cant oneshot the power gem user. Limitless power. This is a very ignorant post.

quanchi112
Do you have any proof that Thanos can defeat a being who can toss around suns like they are toys or create a universe?

Still because Time Trapper's main power is time manipulation and another poster mentioned that Thanos has experience with that kind of abilities, if he can resist it (which I believe with gem he can) I can say that he can win against Time Trapper. Thanos defeated someone with infinite energies. He easily defeated her. You do know he took Odins blasts and you know what he is capable of. This is all even without the power gem.

Thanos slaughters him here.

comicfan11
Kandy look he edited his comments after I posted that. Then accused me of flaming. Geez he severely underestimates my intelligence.

Look at when I quoted him and then look at the changes he made. Its so funny that he would try this on me. I have my suspicions about him. Ill pm you. laughing out loud laughing out loud

I edited my post to include an answer for YOR question.
But you are so high on yourself you think everything has to do with you.
No wonder so many posters treat you as a biased Thanos fanboy...

TricksterPriest
You cant oneshot the power gem user. Limitless power. This is a very ignorant post.

Yes, you can. Entropy>Power Gem.

You really have no idea who the Trapper is, do you?

How the hell is Thanos supposed to destroy him? laughing out loud

comicfan11
Thanos defeated someone with infinite energies. He easily defeated her. You do know he took Odins blasts and you know what he is capable of. This is all even without the power gem.

Thanos slaughters him here.

Maker was mortal and schizoprenic.
Having infinite energy doesn't make you invunerable to everything and Thanos exploited this weakness.
The Odin beating he took was impressive though.

quanchi112
I edited my post to include an answer for YOR question.
But you are so high on yourself you think everything has to do with you.
No wonder so many posters treat you as a biased Thanos fanboy... You edited your post after I asked you the question and then accused me of flaming you. Did you really think you coul dfool anyone here.

Seriously. I back up my claims while you have been wrong over and over again. I dont care what people over the internet think of me. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yes, you can. Entropy>Power Gem.

You really have no idea who the Trapper is, do you?

How the hell is Thanos supposed to destroy him? laughing out loud How can you destroy Thanos with the power gem?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Maker was mortal and schizoprenic.
Having infinite energy doesn't make you invunerable to everything and Thanos exploited this weakness.
The Odin beating he took was impressive though. Uhm Thanos easily blocked her energies and wasnt even phased in the slightest. If she didnt attack him youd have a point but she did and did nothing to Thanos. He pwned someone with infinite power and made it look oh so easy.

comicfan11
You edited your post after I asked you the question and then accused me of flaming you. Did you really think you coul dfool anyone here.

Seriously. I back up my claims while you have been wrong over and over again. I dont care what people over the internet think of me. laughing out loud

I already pawned you on your claim that Orion was depowered.
I already pawned you on how IM defeated the New Gods.
And I just edited my post to include an answer to a question.
I don't try to fool anybody and honestly I don't give a damn what you think.
After having being pawned by me and so many posters so many times WITH proof unlike your statements I think I will just start ignoring you and discuss with serious posters.
Have a good time smile

quanchi112
I already pawned you on your claim that Orion was depowered.
I already pawned you on how IM defeated the New Gods.
And I just edited my post to include an answer to a question.
I don't try to fool anybody and honestly I don't give a damn what you think.
After having being pawned by me and so many posters so many times WITH proof unlike your statements I think I will just start ignoring you and discuss with serious posters.
Have a good time smile Orion only was powered up when he was tapping into the power darkseid already had. I proved it with scans.

he fought Darkseid on equal ground and the connection to all that power was destroyed by Palmer.

You edited your post after I asked you the question and then accused me of flaming when my post came before your edit. Its not hard to figure out.

Again I have proven my case with scans while you have nothing backing you up.

TricksterPriest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t452177.html

Originally posted by Rorschach
Creates a Pocket Universe

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8118/39900857ag7.th.jpg
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/346/33929220go3.th.jpg

Parallax appears to kill The Time Trapper...

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9547/18831471ig7.th.jpghttp://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8458/12865649ha2.th.jpg
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2091/10354642mp8.th.jpg
But he actually managed to survive and help the Legion

Even Parallax was impressed that The Time Trapper survived a chronal blast and entropy but this time he makes sure The Time Trapper is killed

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4852/72749115fk2.th.jpghttp://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3148/11543097rk5.th.jpg

A god damn Entropy rift couldn't one-shot him. Thanos CANNOT win this.

comicfan11
Orion only was powered up when he was tapping into the power darkseid already had. I proved it with scans.

he fought Darkseid on equal ground and the connection to all that power was destroyed by Palmer.

You edited your post after I asked you the question and then accused me of flaming when my post came before your edit. Its not hard to figure out.

Again I have proven my case with scans while you have nothing backing you up.

This is the last time I report to your posts or consider you at all.
So.
You are lying because the only thing you have proven is that Orion used the same kind of power like DS BUT when Ray Palmer destroyed the machine and DS lost half of the power of the New Gods it was never shown, written or implied that Orion also lost the amp.

I edited my post to answer a question and after all it's my damn post and I'll do whatever I want

So since this is the last time I answer to your annoying posts keep in my how I pawned you and try to find other poor souls around here to play with them and their nerves.
Have a good time and peace.

King Kandy
Parallax killed Time Trapper in one shot. Prove that Entropy is greater then the PG. Oh wait you won't since you never prove anything.

quanchi112
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t452177.html

A god damn Entropy rift couldn't one-shot him. Thanos CANNOT win this. Thanos cannot lose this. he can tap into any power source and has no limits.

King Kandy
Also Thanos beat a collection of heroes using the PG that surpass the legion that Time Trapper beat.

quanchi112
This is the last time I report to your posts or consider you at all.
So.
You are lying because the only thing you have proven is that Orion used the same kind of power like DS BUT when Ray Palmer destroyed the machine and DS lost half of the power of the New Gods it was never shown, written or implied that Orion also lost the amp.

I edited my post to answer a question and after all it's my damn post and I'll do whatever I want

So since this is the last time I answer to your annoying posts keep in my how I pawned you and try to find other poor souls around here to play with them and their nerves.
Have a good time and peace. I have already shown you through scans what actually happened. Orion tapped into the same cosmic might that Darkseid had stolen. When his power source was cut off it was also cut off from orion.

I pwned you with the scan, then I showed you more scans. Have a good time as well and peace out. smile

quanchi112
Parallax killed Time Trapper in one shot. Prove that Entropy is greater then the PG. Oh wait you won't since you never prove anything. Exactly its easy to see to prove tricks point he must prove that entropy is greater than the pg. But he cant prove it and will continue to just rant and rave that entropy is greater than the pgem and that anyone who disagrees is a fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Imperiex=Entropy. Extant=Entropy. Classic Parallax=Entropy.

And Time Trapper=Entropy.

All of whom dwarf the power gem. Thanks for playing. doped

King Kandy

Thanks for proving your case. No wait, you didn't. That's baseless and provides no evidence. Meaning it violates the no biased claims rule and is a punishable offense.

I love DC

All of whom dwarf the power gem. Thanks for playing. doped this post is laughable anddoesnt prove a thing

Erik-Lensherr
Time Trapper.

Raoul
Originally posted by I love DC
this post is laughable anddoesnt prove a thing

if you dont have anything constructive to add, then please, stop.

Mindset

So Time Trapper is equal to Parallax, but Parallax was able to kill him?

I don't get it.

Batman-Prime
TT in a stomp

llagrok
Parallax killed Time Trapper in one shot. Prove that Entropy is greater then the PG. Oh wait you won't since you never prove anything.

But you can? no expression

lmao....

King Kandy
I at least try to prove things. I don't remember the last time Trick made an effort to back up one of his claims. But he can't get away with that now that baseless claims are considered a violation of the rules.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
But you can? no expression

lmao.... Theres no limit to the amount of power that Thanos can tap into. He also knows how to fully tap the power gem.

Badabing
I at least try to prove things. I don't remember the last time Trick made an effort to back up one of his claims. But he can't get away with that now that baseless claims are considered a violation of the rules. We don't mind opinions. Hey, if someone thinks WWH can beat Supes based of his fight against Sentry then that's fine. It's no secret that WWH was amped had had high showings. But this is KMC and rules are in place to filter out certain things. What we do mind is all the ignorance around the forum. If somebody provides proof of a power and people disregard it or counter with a low feat or a nuh uh then it's trolling. There has been too much ignorance regarding rules lately and we mods have taken note of people who continually use low feats and who represent a small percentage of the total posters but are in a large percentage of the reports and problems. Things will be changing. You can't draw up the sum of a character from low showings, period. As for the base claims rule, it's always been in effect. Digi has the rule under the Bias Claims section of the rules. I'll post the rules which most people who cause the trouble here have been breaking daily. KK, this has nothing to do with you but you brought up a point which needs adressed.
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.
No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

No Non-canon Sources
Non-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'. In the example of Star Trek; instances from the series and movies can be used, but books are definitely out. Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!).

This principle extends to characters with multiple versions, alternate timelines, etc. Unless specified by the thread starter, only current-version canon feats are allowed.

No Mentioning Events of PIS
Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Badabing
We don't mind opinions. Hey, if someone thinks WWH can beat Supes based of his fight against Sentry then that's fine. It's no secret that WWH was amped had had high showings. But this is KMC and rules are in place to filter out certain things. What we do mind is all the ignorance around the forum. If somebody provides proof of a power and people disregard it or counter with a low feat or a nuh uh then it's trolling. There has been too much ignorance regarding rules lately and we mods have taken note of people who continually use low feats and who represent a small percentage of the total posters but are in a large percentage of the reports and problems. Things will be changing. You can't draw up the sum of a character from low showings, period. As for the base claims rule, it's always been in effect. Digi has the rule under the Bias Claims section of the rules. I'll post the rules which most people who cause the trouble here have been breaking daily. KK, this has nothing to do with you but you brought up a point which needs adressed.
Well now, I'm just all a glow. Finally, it's happen to me, right in front of my face, and I just can not hide it......... Cece Penniston

King Kandy
I knew that the rule had always existed but this seems to be the first time it's been regularly enforced.

cloud102
Time Trapper.

Mr Master
Time Trapper created a pocket universe

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4351/ttnz3.th.jpg

Not bad, impressive.

But the Soul Gem erased an entire Universe (not a pocket)
and altered Time (a possible Future) of the 616 Reality.

"Here's Warlock using the Soul Gem
to Alter the Future of the 616 Reality
by destroying the Timeline of the Magus"

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/6988/warlockse0334qn7.th.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1576/14429041kj4.th.jpg

====================================

Now, when it comes to energy manipulation ...

... the Soul Gem is a joke to the Power gem ... so go figure.

swank

TricksterPriest
^Ok, YOU, I'll debate with. I'm gonna ignore Kandy&Quan.

It was actually a complete universe he created, he just wittled it down to earth, krypton, and a few other planets. Not to mention the massive amounts of temporal manipulation and the fact that he survived COIE.

And btw, has ANYONE ever tapped the P gem's full power, without the other gems? And what's stopping Time Trapper from just freezing time and taking the gem from Thanos?

"
So Time Trapper is equal to Parallax, but Parallax was able to kill him?

I don't get it."

I was pointing out that all of those entities use and control Entropy. Parallax also had the full power of the CPB. It was poor logic, I admit, but the point is that they are all decidely over the Power Gem.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr Master
Not bad, impressive.

But the Soul Gem erased an entire Universe (not a pocket)
and altered Time (a possible Future) of the 616 Reality.

"Here's Warlock using the Soul Gem
to Alter the Future of the 616 Reality
by destroying the Timeline of the Magus"

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/6988/warlockse0334qn7.th.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1576/14429041kj4.th.jpg

====================================

Now, when it comes to energy manipulation ...

... the Soul Gem is a joke to the Power gem ... so go figure.

swank

Relevance, *****?

We're talking about the power gem >: O

Mr Master

It was actually a complete universe he created,
he just wittled it down to earth, krypton, and a few other planets.
I just noticed the scan says he sliced off a fraction of the universe,
containing the stars and planets of a whole universe.

What?

That doesn't make sense to me,
what's the rest of the story?

Not to mention the massive amounts of temporal manipulation
If the Soul gem can wipe out the concept of time & space in a universe,
imo, time-based attacks would not work, especially on the Power gem.

From what I've seen and know,
only the Gem's control over their respective aspects of reality,
can over-write another Gem's influence over reality.

ie. When the Time Gem froze the 616 reality, the Power gem was affected.

and the fact that he survived COIE.
Was he targeted by AM?

Relevance, *****?

We're talking about the power gem
I know.

Power gem > Soul gem ... in energy manipulation.

So ... if the Soul gem can erase an entire Universe ..... you know the rest. smile

Relevance achieved.

llagrok
Power gem > Soul gem ... in energy manipulation.

So ... if the Soul gem can erase an entire Universe ..... you know the rest. smile

Relevance achieved.

I've yet to see anyone manipulate enough energy to destroy a universe with the power gem, a galaxy even.

Mr Master

has ANYONE ever tapped the P gem's full power, without the other gems?
I'll flip some pages and get back to this one.

And what's stopping Time Trapper from just freezing time and taking the gem from Thanos?
I have an example how this doesn't work, unless it's the Time gem,
give me a moment.

Time Trapper has a better chance confronting Thanos like a warrior,
instead of cheesing his way to a win.

llagrok
Time Trapper can control time...

Mr Master

I've yet to see anyone manipulate enough energy to destroy a universe with the power gem,
a galaxy even.
I shall return with proof.

Although again,
I think you're overlooking this fact,
Power gem > Soul gem ... concerning wielding energies.

Soul gem can erase a Universe,
without a doubt, the Power gem can do the same and better.

All the Gems are infinite,
and the Power gem specifically is infinite in terms of omnipotence on a raw level.

fangirl101
Entropy rift to the brain for the win.

Mr Master
Brain-removal ftw.

See, it's easy to create a fantasy scenario where your guy wins. smile

Air Legend
Brain-removal ftw.

See, it's easy to create a fantasy scenario where your guy wins. smile
laughing out loud

fangirl101
Brain-removal ftw.

See, it's easy to create a fantasy scenario where your guy wins. smile How is that a fantasy scenario when entropy rifts have been used to pwn beings of great power in DC before. Time and again.

quanchi112
Brain-removal ftw.

See, it's easy to create a fantasy scenario where your guy wins. smile laughing out loud

cloud102
Originally posted by fangirl101
How is that a fantasy scenario when entropy rifts have been used to pwn beings of great power in DC before. Time and again.

LOSH, correct? Hell, Infinite Man was a beast, too.

quanchi112
How is that a fantasy scenario when entropy rifts have been used to pwn beings of great power in DC before. Time and again. How do you know it would pwn a power gem user?

cloud102
How do you know it won't?

fangirl101
How do you know it would pwn a power gem user?

Someone with the PG was pwned by a forcefield.

quanchi112
Someone with the PG was pwned by a forcefield. This is Thanos with the power gem not the crazy Thor that was pwned.

Huge difference friend.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
How do you know it won't? Its backed by limitless power.

cloud102
TT has defeated a being with limitless power. Limitless power does not give you an automatic win.

klintypooh
Time Trapper can control time...

Silver Surfer is silver!

celestialdemon
Originally posted by klintypooh
Silver Surfer is silver!

laughing

quanchi112
TT has defeated a being with limitless power. Limitless power does not give you an automatic win. Thanos' mind coupled with infinite power does in this scenario though.

King Kandy
TT has defeated a being with limitless power. Limitless power does not give you an automatic win.
Who did TT beat that had Infinite Power? I didn't see that in his respect thread.

Superherovandal
No it really doesn't. He's facing a being who outside his ability to defeat. What is the greatest feat for someone with just the powergem? Unless you can prove that feat is greater than something TT can do TT wins.

King Kandy
No one has really posted any great TT feats other then "he controls entropy."

vlaaad12345
They dont have to post anything greater than that to beat thanos with the pg,entropy crushes all life all energy down to nothingness it is the end of everything in dc.

King Kandy
So by that logic all Entropy users must be equal since they are all infinitely powerful and have the same entropy powers.

vlaaad12345
Not really it would mostly likely depend on how much they can use at one time,but users of entropy are very powerful beings and time trapper being able to survive a entropy rift and still keep kicking says that thanos isnt killing him.

Dark-Jaxx
Seriously though...A feat WOULD be nice.

King Kandy
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Not really it would mostly likely depend on how much they can use at one time,but users of entropy are very powerful beings and time trapper being able to survive a entropy rift and still keep kicking says that thanos isnt killing him.
By the way, I haven't seen any Entropy feats either...

vlaaad12345
Zero hour has some feats in it,entropy rifts were erasing entire timelines all over the place,heres scans of extant(user of entropy rifts)and waverider talking about what entropy is,
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hacsahunterprey0344ri3.jpg
,http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=entropy1jm8.jpg,imperiex was the universal embodiment of entropy as well.

Raoul
By the way, I haven't seen any Entropy feats either...

here, in the Extant Respect Thread...

entropy is the end of all things for almost every being, bar the few mega powerful, and i mean MEGA powerful...

does the pro-thanos side have anything that shows him capable of surviving entropy?

TricksterPriest
Granted a Controller immortality and protected him from the Crisis

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9555/62829048uu3.th.jpg

Note that this Controller is the one that impersonated the Trapper on a few occasions. Note also, that a Controller is about equivalent to a Guardian of the Universe. And that Trapper basically devoured him.

King Kandy
That's a pretty good feat I agree but that Controller was really unstable. And he was only Guardian level at max anyway and couldn't put down the Legion.

vlaaad12345
So can we all agree that time trapper wins now.

Kris Blaze
New info about the time trapper!

Endless Mike
Time Trapper

Easy.

People keep underestimating this guy

Kris Blaze
So Thanos lost?

Prep-Man
Time Trapper.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.