Cap vs Bat with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Cap gets a Gl ring

Bats gets a Sinestro Corps. Ring

Who wins?

They both get 1 month to practice with their respective rings.

carnage52
batman rapes.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by carnage52
batman rapes.

Don't know about that. It would be an epic battler no matter who wins.

~The Wickerman~
It would basically be a battle of will. Also, take into account Batman has been around a GL for decades so he knows what the GL ring can do and how it's used and that would give him a huge advantage over cap even with the month of prep.

In the end I would say Batman has the superior will and also the advantage mentioned earlier which should net him the majority of wins.

EDIT: I just noticed batman gets the sinestro ring. Fear wouldn't be a problem for Bats, either.

Also, please note it wouldn't be anywhere near epic. GA was barely able to pump out a green arrow (pun) from the GL ring.

carnage52
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Don't know about that. It would be an epic battler no matter who wins. yellow ring powered by fear right?easy win.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by carnage52
yellow ring powered by fear right?easy win.

Caps will easily matches Bats fear. roll eyes (sarcastic)

carnage52
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Caps will easily matches Bats fear. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
It would basically be a battle of will. Also, take into account Batman has been around a GL for decades so he knows what the GL ring can do and how it's used and that would give him a huge advantage over cap even with the month of prep.

In the end I would say Batman has the superior will and also the advantage mentioned earlier which should net him the majority of wins.

EDIT: I just noticed batman gets the sinestro ring. Fear wouldn't be a problem for Bats, either.

Also, please note it wouldn't be anywhere near epic. GA was barely able to pump out a green arrow (pun) from the GL ring.

I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.