Thanoseid vs Mr. Mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GN.
All feats for pre-crisis Darksied and Thanos counts for Thanoseid. He has a little prep. Mr. Mxyzptlk is in character. Who wins?

carnage52
mxy at the drop of a bowler hat.

quanchi112
Thanoseid wins.

llagrok
lmfao

are you serious?

Astner
Thing with Amalgam fusions were that they were insane, Strangefate subconsciously kept the universe from shattering and had Myx (Mxy + Wong fusion) as a slave pet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
lmfao

are you serious? With the power of Darkseid and Thanos especially precrisis Darkseid he oneshots him. Gog from kingdom did it with one indirect shot. smile

llagrok
What feats makes you think he would be capable of even hitting Mxy?

Or what makes you think they can produce something even remotely close to Gog's staff?

quanchi112
What feats makes you think he would be capable of even hitting Mxy?

Or what makes you think they can produce something even remotely close to Gog's staff? Darkseid crapped all over precrisis knians. There is one precrisis level knian around and hes beating dc senseless.

llagrok
You didn't answer my question at all.

Not to mention the buff Prime was given against Magic.

quanchi112
You didn't answer my question at all.

Not to mention the buff Prime was given against Magic. When did Darkseid defeat knian with magic? So in a nutshell Darkseid beat them without using their weakness to magic against them. Is this so hard to follow along.

Gog's blast didnt even kill Superman from kingdom come. The one that hit mxy just killed him.

Thanoseid oneshots him.

fangirl101
Even if Thanos and Darky combined became 1000 times more powerful, it wouldn't be enough.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did Darkseid defeat knian with magic? So in a nutshell Darkseid beat them without using their weakness to magic against them. Is this so hard to follow along.

Gog's blast didnt even kill Superman from kingdom come. The one that hit mxy just killed him.

Thanoseid oneshots him.

Um, mxy didn't die. And that wasn't even new earth mxy. Was it? That was kingdom Mxy. Besides, the staff had the combined powers of Oa, PS magic, Zeus, Shazam, and THE SOURCE. Wasn't mxy cheap shotted? Was he even ready for that shot?

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Um, mxy didn't die. And that wasn't even new earth mxy. Was it? That was kingdom Mxy. Besides, the staff had the combined powers of Oa, PS magic, Zeus, Shazam, and THE SOURCE. Wasn't mxy cheap shotted? Was he even ready for that shot? Who said this was new earth mxy? Who I must have missed out. When is it explained that alternate reality mxys have different power levels?

When? Scan?

Mxy was oneshotted by an indirect shot meant for Superman.

For forum purposes mxy lost. You dont have to destroy a character completely to get a win on here. Its in the rules.

fangirl101
Who said this was new earth mxy? Who I must have missed out. When is it explained that alternate reality mxys have different power levels?

When? Scan?

Mxy was oneshotted by an indirect shot meant for Superman.

For forum purposes mxy lost. You dont have to destroy a character completely to get a win on here. Its in the rules.

I want to insult you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
badly.

Did you miss the brave and the bold when it was shown that there was alternate mxys? i guess you did.

quanchi112
I want to insult you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
badly.

Did you miss the brave and the bold when it was shown that there was alternate mxys? i guess you did. Your personal feelings of me are of no importance. Anyways I have my opinion and have a scan showing that Mxy can be oneshotted. I also have Darkseid crushing prekryptonians like chumps. His power isnt just this but its adding Thanos as well. Its overkill and unfair for Mxy who cant survive more tthan one blast.

fangirl101
Your personal feelings of me are of no importance. Anyways I have my opinion and have a scan showing that Mxy can be oneshotted. I also have Darkseid crushing prekryptonians like chumps. His power isnt just this but its adding Thanos as well. Its overkill and unfair for Mxy who cant survive more tthan one blast.

Mxy has survived the entire dc reality being destroyed. You do realize that he's been banned from death by Mike carlin. So your theory is really screwed. especially since it doesn't show that version of mxy dead. your scan means NOTHING unless you can show a scan afterwards of mxy's corps and that it's new earth mxy.

Batman-Prime
Mxy, easy

guy222
On KMC, we don't insult others. Risk a warning and a ban

Remember the rules all

Mxy FTW

Dark-Jaxx
Thanoseid wins. no expression

Mxy wins. And easily.

King Kandy
I can see where Quanchi's coming from but Mxy will wipe him out before he gets a blast out.

comicfan11
Although Thanoseid is impressive Mxy is on a whole different level.
He takes it sooo easy.

King Kandy
But if we're using amalgam Thanoseid he wins because he has the ALE and IG combined.

comicfan11
Originally posted by King Kandy
But if we're using amalgam Thanoseid he wins because he has the ALE and IG combined.

In the comic he had neither of them...
Of course if he had he should win.

Oh and IG and ALE are not standard equipment for any of them, so why bring them up?

quanchi112
Mxy has survived the entire dc reality being destroyed. You do realize that he's been banned from death by Mike carlin. So your theory is really screwed. especially since it doesn't show that version of mxy dead. your scan means NOTHING unless you can show a scan afterwards of mxy's corps and that it's new earth mxy. And yet he couldnt survive one indirect blast from Gog.

This isnt about new earth mxy. Read the thread for once.

quanchi112
I can see where Quanchi's coming from but Mxy will wipe him out before he gets a blast out. Kandy mxy couldnt stop Prime from snatching him from the fifth dimension. He is just a jokester.

Hazsekswthurmom
Lulz at Quan bringing up pc Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Lulz at Quan bringing up pc Darkseid. Again respond as to what I am saying. Right now you are only trolling and flaming me. Respond to my argument or dont respond at all.

Hazsekswthurmom
Again respond as to what I am saying. Right now you are only trolling and flaming me. Respond to my argument or dont respond at all. Please, do not resort to those silly ass accusations....

Your the same person that's always trying to remind people why pc Darkseid is inadmissable. Yet in a thread where Thanos requires his assistance, your quick to defend him in any manner in order to make excuses for your favorite character. Completely bias and hypocritical on your behalf. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If your going to dog out Ds in one thread, why not do it in another? Please, atleast be consistent and don't just use any sorry argument to fit your needs.

And never ever call anyone a troll again. If someone calls you out on a bs statement, it's most likely for a very good reason and you probally brought the criticism upon yourself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Please, do not resort to those silly ass accusations....

Your the same person that's always trying to remind people why pc Darkseid is inadmissable. Yet in a thread where Thanos requires his assistance, your quick to defend him in any manner in order to make excuses for your favorite character. Completely bias and hypocritical on your behalf. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If your going to dog out Ds in one thread, why not do it in another? Please, atleast be consistent and don't just use any sorry argument to fit your needs.

And never ever call anyone a troll again. If someone calls you out on a bs statement, it's most likely for a very good reason and you probally brought the criticism upon yourself. Originally posted by GN.
All feats for pre-crisis Darksied and Thanos counts for Thanoseid. He has a little prep. Mr. Mxyzptlk is in character. Who wins?

It is inadmissable but the threadstarter included pc Darkseid. Why dont you know that. Why? I am serious. I have legitimate reasons for everything I post yet you post just to troll with nothing, I repeat absolutely nothing to do with who wins this thread. Only a horrible attempt to start flaming.

Again pc doesnt really care much weight but if its included by the threadstarter it does carry a lot of weight.

Again please read the thread before you post next time. Thanks.

occultdestroyer
No bias, but Myx wins 10/10.
Thanoseid (whatever the fu*k that is) doesn't stand a chance.

Without IG, ALE, THOTI, etc.,
Darkseid and Thanos are poop compared to Mxy.

Who cares if Mxy got blasted by Gog or one-shotted by Prime.
He didn't completely die. Because he can't die.

Thanoseid gets pawned bigtime. These guys can die, which leaves Mxy the victor.

GN.
What is Thanoseid gets the mother cube? He had it in the comic.

occultdestroyer
According to the DC hierarchy, the only being above Mxy's power level is Hyperman and The Presence.
That clearly makes him more superior than Thanos and Darkseid combined, even if it was Superman and Batman combined.

There's no chance in hell he'd win.

King Kandy
Like I said he'll lose, I thought he had the Anti-Life Gems though?

GN.
Like I said he'll lose, I thought he had the Anti-Life Gems though?

He had five Infinity Links, which combine to create a time-halting vortex known as the Infinity Loop. But lost it.

http://www.geocities.com/schablotski.geo/SCIH.htm

King Kandy
That... whether that's canon or not is speculatory.

I looked it up, the object that Thanoseid has has been said to be, alternatively, the Anti-life cube, the anti-life gems, the anti-life nullifier, and the infinity links. I think it's clear to say that, sans something of more substance, he loses this.

GN.
Its canon just the exact details are speculation.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Thing with Amalgam fusions were that they were insane, Strangefate subconsciously kept the universe from shattering Strangefate was beaten by Dr. Strange alone - he's not that tuff, imo.

Originally posted by Astner
and had Myx (Mxy + Wong fusion) as a slave pet. What did Strangefate's 'Mxy' do on panel? Teleport a few people? Yeah, that's not enough to even remotely compare him to the real Mxy. ermm

----

Anyhow, Mxy utterly pummels Thanoseid - regardless of the moron(s) trying to belittle Mxy here (lolz).

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
Strangefate was beaten by Dr. Strange alone - he's not that tuff, imo.

What did Strangefate's 'Mxy' do on panel? Teleport a few people? Yeah, that's not enough to even remotely compare him to the real Mxy. ermm

----

Anyhow, Mxy utterly pummels Thanoseid - regardless of the moron(s) trying to belittle Mxy here (lolz).
Funny thing about amalgams is sometimes they are boosted up, sometimes they are watered down, and sometimes they remain the same level in intensity. I agree that mxy pet on panel was a low level mage.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No bias, but Myx wins 10/10.
Thanoseid (whatever the fu*k that is) doesn't stand a chance.

Without IG, ALE, THOTI, etc.,
Darkseid and Thanos are poop compared to Mxy.

Who cares if Mxy got blasted by Gog or one-shotted by Prime.
He didn't completely die. Because he can't die.

Thanoseid gets pawned bigtime. These guys can die, which leaves Mxy the victor. On kmc you dont have to completely kill the character to get a forum win. Read the rules please. You can also bfr someone which means they arent even damaged in the slightest.

With Precrsis Seid and Thanos(upgraded after the end) he oneshots Mxy. I think Thanoseid has more near Gog level power if not superior. This is all Thanoseid needs to get the win.

Batman-Prime
On kmc you dont have to completely kill the character to get a forum win. Read the rules please. You can also bfr someone which means they arent even damaged in the slightest.

With Precrsis Seid and Thanos(upgraded after the end) he oneshots Mxy. I think Thanoseid has more near Gog level power if not superior. This is all Thanoseid needs to get the win.

But only if we forget all of Mxy high feats. But yes, if we accpet only Mxy lowshowings Thanosside would win eek! .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
But only if we forget all of Mxy high feats. But yes, if we accpet only Mxy lowshowings Thanosside would win eek! . We must accept all his showings but definitely examine his losses. Mxy is a jokester meaning he isnt a serious character and would much rather have fun. Thanosseid would be about business and would kill him before Mxy knew what hit him imo.

fangirl101
We must accept all his showings but definitely examine his losses. Mxy is a jokester meaning he isnt a serious character and would much rather have fun. Thanosseid would be about business and would kill him before Mxy knew what hit him imo.

Mxy cannot die.

starlock
Mr Mxy for the win

quanchi112
Mxy cannot die. He doesnt have to completely die. When he is sent back to the fifth dimension he loses just as Gog sent him back.

fangirl101
He doesnt have to completely die. When he is sent back to the fifth dimension he loses just as Gog sent him back.

KC Gog sent KC mxy back. That being also had the power of a guardian, PS, Zeus, Shazam, and the source in it.

Galan007
Mxy was sent back to the 5th-D by a blast containing the energy of the Guardians, the combined magics of Zeus/Shazam, power of the Source, etc - but a Thanos/Darkseid amalgam, with little to no high-end feats to his credit could duplicate that type of power?

LMAO @ this shit. laughing

Avlon
Mxy creates an Access/Drax/Superman Amagalm who wrecks Thanoside.

He then gives Joker .5% of his power and watches Joker whoop Thanos and DS on his own.

smile

Endrict Nuul
lmfao

are you serious?

Well Yeah......Thanos alone can take on DC/WS/Marvel and win.

occultdestroyer
Oh come on people.
This is foolishness.

You dare compare Mxy to Thanoseid? Just look at their feats.

Mxy getting one-shotted by an amped Gog w/ the power of The Source.
Well, I'd like to see Thanoseid take a shot from Gog's spear.

Mxy would be sent back to the 5th dimension, but Thanoseid would get incinerated.

quanchi112
Mxy was sent back to the 5th-D by a blast containing the energy of the Guardians, the combined magics of Zeus/Shazam, power of the Source, etc - but a Thanos/Darkseid amalgam, with little to no high-end feats to his credit could duplicate that type of power?

LMAO @ this shit. laughing Thanos was upgraded so his powers are slightly greater than that of Odin's. pc Ds beat the hell out of pc knians. Both of them thrown together win this hands down.

You get to use pc feats and Thanos feats and imagine both characters adding their own power.

llagrok

LMAO @ this shit. laughing

Did you notice how Kandy ran like a b|tch after you responded to his posts?

I'll bet he's only going to reply to my post and use it as an excuse to ignore the points you brought up smile

King Kandy
What post? I agree that Thanoseid loses this.

Batman-Prime
Honestly this is an spite thread. Mr. Mxy with funny ease.

Bentley
Thanos was upgraded so his powers are slightly greater than that of Odin's.

Prove that with scans.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Oh come on people.
This is foolishness.

You dare compare Mxy to Thanoseid? Just look at their feats.

Mxy getting one-shotted by an amped Gog w/ the power of The Source.
Well, I'd like to see Thanoseid take a shot from Gog's spear.

Mxy would be sent back to the 5th dimension, but Thanoseid would get incinerated. I have never seen Thanoseid get oneshotted. Precrisis Ds and Thanos together would have survived this as kc Superman did.
Originally posted by Bentley
Prove that with scans. Thanos easily defeating the Maker and launching the abstract Galactus.

Bentley
The Maker was defeated by one of the Shiar people, mind attacks were its achilles heel for all we know. Thanos threw Galactus with a blast and then proceeded to barely survive a single shot, he also ran from Omega; there are no proof or whatsoever that Odin would do worse than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.