Silver Surfer and Thanos vs. Takion and Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
A hum dinger of a fight? Or does one team have too much of an edge?

Should Be interesting

quanchi112
Team 1 dominates.

King Kandy
SS will hold Takion off while Thanos smashes DS. Then once Surfer dies, Thanos will kill the weak and exhausted Takion.

Juntai
Team 2.

The Great Galen
SS is blasted away effortlessly by Takion, were do u get off thinking SS would even stall him. DS mindrapes thanos so team 1 wins 10/10.

King Kandy
SS can hold of Takion since nothing in Takion's respect thread will allow him to one-shot Surfer.

As for Mindrape, that's just stupid. Thanos has TP as powerful as it comes. He nearly defeated Galactus with his TP, one-shotted a mind gem user, shut down the maker, he has TP feats all over the place.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
SS is blasted away effortlessly by Takion, were do u get off thinking SS would even stall him. DS mindrapes thanos so team 1 wins 10/10. Again quit with the baseless claims. When has Thanos been mindraped? If you dont stop posting these baseless claims Ill report you.

When had Darkseid mindraped someone outside the gds saga anyways?

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Juntai
Team 2.

The Great Galen
You mean when Thanos mindraped a jobbing Maker and a weak MG user and a starving galactus...yeah very impressive TP feats there. Anyhow Takion takes out SS and DS mindrapes or contains Thanos with his OB allowing Takion to deliver the finishing blows. Team 2 wins.

King Kandy
You mean when Thanos mindraped a jobbing Maker and a weak MG user and a starving galactus...
Thanks for LYING. Galactus was stated to be Well-fed on panel. You just made up that he was starving, why? Because you had to lie to support your arguments? It was actually Moondragon who has mind-controlled billions of people before she got the mind gem. As for Maker, it was her only showing so it wasn't jobbing.

quanchi112
You mean when Thanos mindraped a jobbing Maker and a weak MG user and a starving galactus...yeah very impressive TP feats there. Anyhow Takion takes out SS and DS mindrapes or contains Thanos with his OB allowing Takion to deliver the finishing blows. Team 2 wins. Again if you dont back up your claims its trolling. When did Darkseid mindrape outside the gds which isnt canon to main Darkseid.

If you say Ds mindrapes Thanos one more time without proving

a)Thanos can be mindraped
b)Darkseid can mindrape outside gds

then you are making baseless claims wit nothing backing you up.

The Great Galen
Of course she was jobbing, everyone who read that issue knew she was lying. Plus the feat agaisnt Galactus can only be summed up as PIS so its irrelevent. Next plz.

DS operates on near abstract levels, i like u constantly overlook the very impressive godly feats of DS whist always making sure to states thanos. DS mindrapes him and that issue was cannon, team 2 takes it.

quanchi112
Of course she was jobbing, everyone who read that issue knew she was lying. Plus the feat agaisnt Galactus can only be summed up as PIS so its irrelevent. Next plz. Lying about what exactly?

It isnt pis thats how powerful Thanos made himself after his final upgrade.

King Kandy
Fail. PIS is:

"PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates."

In order for Galactus almost losing in TP to be PIS, it would have to be shown that in prior showings Thanos' TP had failed or was below Galactus's level. There are no such showings, in fact Thanos mindraping a cube being and an amped-planet controller point towards it being a perfectly legit showing.

If you continue to make claims without evidence then you are trolling and I can report you for that.

comicfan11
Team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by comicfan11
Team 2 How? What edge do they have on team 1?

The Great Galen
Right, a bottom level skyfather mindrapes a abstract level entity lol. DS smega sanction's Thanos so he will relive Drax punching through his chest again and again allowing DS and Takion to blast him into tiny bits.

comicfan11
Originally posted by quanchi112
How? What edge do they have on team 1?

Takion was the avatar of the source and DS still has the OE.

King Kandy
His TP feats have consistently shown him to be at that level. You don't have a leg to stand on in this argument.

quanchi112
Right, a bottom level skyfather mindrapes a abstract level entity lol. DS smega sanction's Thanos so he will relive Drax punching through his chest again and again allowing DS and Takion to blast him into tiny bits. I reported you for your baseless claims. I gave you warning but you keep posting baseless claims.

It has been explained to you over and over only Drax can perform this feat while you havent proven any of these baseless claims you have made.

quanchi112
Takion was the avatar of the source and DS still has the OE. The oe has failed against Superman before. It didnt save him against Orion either. It has never taken anyone out who is Thanos level.

What feats does Takion have that makes you think he can easily defeat the Surfer?

I saw the prime agent of the source get punked by Gog from jsa. Now I know that isnt a low showing at all but the point is naming someone as avatar of the source carries no weight. We go by feats around here.

The Great Galen
If galactus was fighting at his full abilites without serving the plot he wouldnt be mindraped by someone on Thanos level. The full capcity rule is in effect and I dont by Galactus being mindraped by someone whom isnt even a full skyfather. With that said DS omega sanctions Thanos and Takion blast SS away, team 2 takes it.

King Kandy
You don't see Galactus getting Mind-raped but it happened. I can say that I don't see Spider-man lifting ten tons but it is a consistent showing and you can use it on the forum.

The Great Galen
DS created stayne, a being equal to Takion. Plus he could just chanel the power of the new gods into one direct blast and nail Thanos right through the chest, team 2 wins agan.

quanchi112
If galactus was fighting at his full abilites without serving the plot he wouldnt be mindraped by someone on Thanos level. The full capcity rule is in effect and I dont by Galactus being mindraped by someone whom isnt even a full skyfather. With that said DS omega sanctions Thanos and Takion blast SS away, team 2 takes it. Darkseid's omega beams have failed against Raker(he cut him off from using them with his nifty powers),Superman just plain deflected with with plain old heat vision,WW deflected them easily,Doomsday withstood them and was only buried beneath rubble.

The omega beams have never taken out a being as powerful was Thanos and I have named top tiers getting around it in different ways.

quanchi112
DS created stayne, a being equal to Takion. Plus he could just chanel the power of the new gods into one direct blast and nail Thanos right through the chest, team 2 wins agan. Precrisis feat that was a long time ago. Classic Seid ended up embarrassed by a post crisis Superman. Proving his power levels have changed drastically.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Quanchi, Seize and desist, this is your only warning, otherwise you will face the consequences. raver

Hazsekswthurmom
Precrisis feat that was a long time ago. Classic Seid ended up embarrassed by a post crisis Superman. Proving his power levels have changed drastically. No it wasn't, the Stayne feat was post-crisis.

The Great Galen
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/TheSpectre19V4-07.jpg I assume Thanos is somehow going to redirect the blast or something lol. DS can use his vasy matter manip and turn Thanos into stone via Adam warlock style.

King Kandy
LOL, a warning for WHAT?

King Kandy
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/TheSpectre19V4-07.jpg I assume Thanos is somehow going to redirect the blast or something lol. DS can use his vasy matter manip and turn Thanos into stone via Adam warlock style.
Or maybe Thanos will turn HIM to stone like he did to that Skrull...

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by King Kandy
Or maybe Thanos will turn HIM to stone like he did to that Skrull... Darkseid>>>>>>Skrull

King Kandy
He brought up a feat not done by Darkseid, i bring up a feat not done to Darkseid.

Curious you target me and ignore him.

comicfan11
The oe has failed against Superman before. It didnt save him against Orion either. It has never taken anyone out who is Thanos level.

What feats does Takion have that makes you think he can easily defeat the Surfer?

I saw the prime agent of the source get punked by Gog from jsa. Now I know that isnt a low showing at all but the point is naming someone as avatar of the source carries no weight. We go by feats around here.

Being an agent of the source doesn't make someone the avater of the source and Gog didn't defeat IM. The fight never finished.
Takion has created and controled black holes, manipulated time and other feats that put him at least in Surfer's level though most of the posters agree that he is on a different level hence he beats SS.

As you claim the OE has failed on Superman before but has also many times affected him either by teleporting him or hurting him.
Even in Countdown the most recent showing it held Superman immobilized before DS fought J.Olsen and used Kryptonite.
And Before you bring WW deflecting it, her bracelets are made form a godly substance (aegis) so its still a high feat for her bracelets but explainable.

comicfan11
Stayne was way post Crisis

The Great Galen
Again, with the omega sanction he could easily make SS and Thanos relive multiple lifetimes instantly or even make then re-experience death again and again. The guy made Blasfemy look like a joke and it wasnt even the true DS, just a avatar.

Hazsekswthurmom
He brought up a feat not done by Darkseid, i bring up a feat not done to Darkseid.

Curious you target me and ignore him. no expression

Umm...claiming that Ds be affected by Thanos's matter manip, is more ridiculous than saying Ds can affect Thanos....atleast he did show evidence that matter manip is effective against Thanos.......

comicfan11
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
no expression

Umm...claiming that Ds be affected by Thanos's matter manip, is more ridiculous than saying Ds can affect Thanos....atleast he did show evidence that matter manip is effective against Thanos.......

And DS's matter manipulation is something shown many times before from incinerating Kalibak to separating Firestorm from professor Stayne.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fuzzy Hawkeye
Quanchi, Seize and desist, this is your only warning, otherwise you will face the consequences. raver I have a right to speak my mind.

Hazsekswthurmom
And DS's matter manipulation is something shown many times before from incinerating Kalibak to separating Firestorm from professor Stayne. Thank you. smile

quanchi112
No it wasn't, the Stayne feat was post-crisis. Prove it.

Hazsekswthurmom
I have a right to speak my mind. laughing out loud He was f#cking with you......

comicfan11
Thank you. smile

No prob wink

quanchi112
Being an agent of the source doesn't make someone the avater of the source and Gog didn't defeat IM. The fight never finished.
Takion has created and controled black holes, manipulated time and other feats that put him at least in Surfer's level though most of the posters agree that he is on a different level hence he beats SS.

As you claim the OE has failed on Superman before but has also many times affected him either by teleporting him or hurting him.
Even in Countdown the most recent showing it held Superman immobilized before DS fought J.Olsen and used Kryptonite.
And Before you bring WW deflecting it, her bracelets are made form a godly substance (aegis) so its still a high feat for her bracelets but explainable. He was the main agent of the source and he actually killed Takion. He was a lot more powerful than Takion hnce he died.

Im backed down and left. Gog punked him as I said. If you leave the battlefield you lose. He forfeited against jsa Gog.

He could be near Surfer's level but Surfer has tons and tons of impressive feats. Plus he has been upgraded as well. Surfer takes him imo. Even if Takion is more than Surfer no one has even scracthed the surface to proving it.

Ds omega beams didnt defeat Supes at all he used Olsen to become knite. He didnt directly pwn Superman because he couldnt.

What about Raker using his ring to create an energy forcefield around darkseid's head?

Hazsekswthurmom
Prove it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takion

Stayne came after Takion and Takion was made in 1996. Do the math. smile

quanchi112
laughing out loud He was f#cking with you...... No shit.

I was being respectful.

quanchi112
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takion

Stayne came after Takion and Takion was made in 1996. Do the math. smile Your proof is wiki. Lol.

Hazsekswthurmom
Your proof is wiki. Lol. no expression

Concession accepted.

The Great Galen
Takion has been demostrated IMO to be above SS, the feats might not be as numerous but that doesnt subtract from there impressiness. Anyhow for every instance that a "top tier"has avoided ot deflected DS OB's there is a instance of DS completly owning and pimpslaming those same chars. DS humbled the order of chaos and did this to ares http://www.imagestation.com/picture...02/f9aa2085.jpg

That same Ares was amped and owning all of DC's heroes at once (even overpowering Takion). Oh and lets not forget this one http://www.imagestation.com/picture...7a/f9143934.jpg IMO DS could force his essence into Thanos' mind thus mindraping him.

comicfan11
He was the main agent of the source and he actually killed Takion. He was a lot more powerful than Takion hnce he died.

Im backed down and left. Gog punked him as I said. If you leave the battlefield you lose. He forfeited against jsa Gog.

He could be near Surfer's level but Surfer has tons and tons of impressive feats. Plus he has been upgraded as well. Surfer takes him imo. Even if Takion is more than Surfer no one has even scracthed the surface to proving it.

Ds omega beams didnt defeat Supes at all he used Olsen to become knite. He didnt directly pwn Superman because he couldnt.

What about Raker using his ring to create an energy forcefield around darkseid's head?

eek! eek!
IM killed Takion???Do you know what you r talking about?????
Takion died holding the Godwave.
IM didn't have anything to do with it.
Read the comics before you post wrong claims.

And Gog traded some blows with IM but NEVER beat him or KO hi or anything.
IM took a direct hit from Gog's stuff from point blank in the chest and was fine.Then he teleported.

As for DS's OE in Countdown #3 Supes tries to flie form J.Olsen and DS holds him through the Omega Beams.

quanchi112
no expression

Concession accepted. Anyways what does creating Stayne have to do with Darkseid and what he is capable of himself in combat?

quanchi112
Takion has been demostrated IMO to be above SS, the feats might not be as numerous but that doesnt subtract from there impressiness. Anyhow for every instance that a "top tier"has avoided ot deflected DS OB's there is a instance of DS completly owning and pimpslaming those same chars. DS humbled the order of chaos and did this to ares http://www.imagestation.com/picture...02/f9aa2085.jpg

That same Ares was amped and owning all of DC's heroes at once (even overpowering Takion). Oh and lets not forget this one http://www.imagestation.com/picture...7a/f9143934.jpg IMO DS could force his essence into Thanos' mind thus mindraping him. The images dont work. Is it when darkseid froze Ares not due to his power but due to the timing of it. If he didnt strike at the exact time and missed this opportunity then Ares would have won.

quanchi112
eek! eek!
IM killed Takion???Do you know what you r talking about?????
Takion died holding the Godwave.
IM didn't have anything to do with it.
Read the comics before you post wrong claims.

And Gog traded some blows with IM but NEVER beat him or KO hi or anything.
IM took a direct hit from Gog's stuff from point blank in the chest and was fine.Then he teleported.

As for DS's OE in Countdown #3 Supes tries to flie form J.Olsen and DS holds him through the Omega Beams. You do know Takion was High Father after Izaya died right? laughing out loud

You do know the Im killed him in dong right. You do know Takion wasnt killed off for good in genesis right. You really dont have a clue while I pwn you left and right.

Im backed down and left after Gog told him to get off his planet. Im left. That is all.

The Great Galen
LMAO, Quan read the issue then come back to this debate...seriously this is so easy and sad. Anyhow I'll be back later to argue some more points, in the mean time team 2 wins and Takion>SS while DS>>Thanos. Peace

Hazsekswthurmom
Anyways what does creating Stayne have to do with Darkseid and what he is capable of himself in combat? I don't know, that his power far greater than someone who can manipulate anti-matter....that he create beings with a small portion of his power, that shit on pretty much any herald leveler and some even some trancendents.

Also, I love I completely proved you wrong and you resort to changing your stance to hide the fact that you embarassed yourself. smile

quanchi112
LMAO, Quan read the issue then come back to this debate...seriously this is so easy and sad. Anyhow I'll be back later to argue some more points, in the mean time team 2 wins and Takion>SS while DS>>Thanos. Peace Surfer has more feats than Takion and the feats people actually bring up has the Surfer accomplishing what he set out to do in the first place. While Takions claim to fame is holding back the godwave for some time and being killed in the process thus failing.

Thanos is above top tier level while Darkseid cant even beat one on his own anymore.

Hazsekswthurmom
The images dont work. Is it when darkseid froze Ares not due to his power but due to the timing of it. If he didnt strike at the exact time and missed this opportunity then Ares would have won. I'm not trying to say your wrong or anything....but can you some how back up this statement with on panel evidence?

Hazsekswthurmom
Thanos is above top tier level while Darkseid cant even beat one on his own anymore. Ds has pwned several top tiers, even recently.

comicfan11
You do know Takion was High Father after Izaya died right? laughing out loud

You do know the Im killed him in dong right. You do know Takion wasnt killed off for good in genesis right. You really dont have a clue while I pwn you left and right.

Im backed down and left after Gog told him to get off his planet. Im left. That is all.

I know in issue #3 were he was taken by surprise because Takion thought it was Kimon.
And In DOTNG IM didn't physically beat Takion.
He took his soul something that SS has no way of doing because he is not connected to the source.
Thing is IM was doing the bidding of the Source so killing the New Gods using the power from their creator was not strange.

quanchi112
Ds has pwned several top tiers, even recently. Who?

Hazsekswthurmom
Who? Firestorm, Orion, Eclipso(whose probally sbove top tier).

quanchi112
I don't know, that his power far greater than someone who can manipulate anti-matter....that he create beings with a small portion of his power, that shit on pretty much any herald leveler and some even some trancendents.

Also, I love I completely proved you wrong and you resort to changing your stance to hide the fact that you embarassed yourself. smile Huh I just wanted you to prove something. It seems I am the only one who proves anything. Then you threw wiki at me.

Again creating beings who arent himself doesnt help his case. He cant beat a top tier in Superman,he gets his heart ripped out by Orion,Batman bloodies him yet through some abc logic you give him all the credit of the beings he creates. You dont even make sense at all.

I never said it wasnt true I only asked you top prove it.

Again I have been reading and responding so quickly I think I thought someone said Validus instead of Takion.

But this creating of Stayne hurts Takions cause.

Dont you see that if a mere top tier can create some being that can be Takions equal then it hurts Takions credibility. Nicely done.

quanchi112
Firestorm, Orion, Eclipso(whose probally sbove top tier). He later was killed by Orion in combat. Firestorm isnt a premier top tier. Eclipso was plot deviced making it easy for darkseid to beat her.

So he can beat Orion but not everytime. Proving he isnt above top tier.

quanchi112
I'm not trying to say your wrong or anything....but can you some how back up this statement with on panel evidence? Did you read genesis? Be honest here.

Hazsekswthurmom
Huh I just wanted you to prove something. It seems I am the only one who proves anything. Then you threw wiki at me.

Again creating beings who arent himself doesnt help his case. He cant beat a top tier in Superman,he gets his heart ripped out by Orion,Batman bloodies him yet through some abc logic you give him all the credit of the beings he creates. You dont even make sense at all.

I never said it wasnt true I only asked you top prove it.

Again I have been reading and responding so quickly I think I thought someone said Validus instead of Takion.

But this creating of Stayne hurts Takions cause.

Dont you see that if a mere top tier can create some being that can be Takions equal then it hurts Takions credibility. Nicely done. Either I farted, or your argument reeks of shit. Lulz dorkshit iz teh tpo tier andz he mayks weekarse Stain!!!!

crylaugh
Do You realize how f*cking retarded that sounds? Takion has beaten the shit out of Kyle Gl, Flash, and Captain Atom, all together who would curbstomp a Superman leveler.

If you weren't so damn busey fanwanking your favorite characters, you'd come to realize how delusional and illogical your being. Your whole problem is that you fail to acknowledge Ds's performances against other top tiers and give favoritism to his showings against Superman. Quan be honest, losing to Supes is NOT Ds's only showings. The only form of evidence that backs up your claim that Ds is a top tier, is those showings and those showings alone. From the past to the present, he has shown dominance over various top tiers. Rather it's a Gl, Etrigan, Agogg, Infinity man, Lobo, Firestorm, Dr. Fate and etc.

Your not factoring in that maybe just maybe, that Superman only does well against Darkseid, because Dc gives him "special privelages" that no other character of his kind has.

It's a dumbshit move to claim that Superman was beaten by Kalibak and Mantis, that he can't even handle the likes of Orion, and then go up in another thread and use the example of him beating Ds to verify that can beat Darkseid aswell. By making such claims, your insinuating that Mantis, Kalibak, and Orion are probally on par with Darkseid.......which is just a tub of ass juice.

Take a stance for godsake, one minute your supporting one claim, the next your supporting something that completely contradicts the ideal of your previous statement. Maybe they should've casted you as Two face in The Dark Knight, you would've acted circles around Aaron Eckhart. laughing

The sad part of it all, is that you don't realize how the way you debate, has almost destroyed the reputation of your favorite character.....Thanos. Go look at the polls in the most overrated character thread and see whose dominating.....

Using red herrings and unfounded claims, proves jackshit. Every point you made above, is based off your on flawed interpretations. Just stop reaching, it's so annoying and has done you more harm than good. erm

SentryPrime
laughing What a mismatch.
Thanos solos.

The Great Galen
DS containted a amped Ares so he could easily confind SS and Thanos if he needed. He could also induce his omega sanction and make SS relive his worst momments and make Thanos relive his death at the hands of Drax. He could also changel all the new gods power directly to his OB and blast it at FTY speed towards thanos. Team 2 takes it.

Dark-Jaxx
Either I farted, or your argument reeks of shit. Lulz dorkshit iz teh tpo tier andz he mayks weekarse Stain!!!!

crylaugh
Do You realize how f*cking retarded that sounds? Takion has beaten the shit out of Kyle Gl, Flash, and Captain Atom, all together who would curbstomp a Superman leveler.

If you weren't so damn busey fanwanking your favorite characters, you'd come to realize how delusional and illogical your being. Your whole problem is that you fail to acknowledge Ds's performances against other top tiers and give favoritism to his showings against Superman. Quan be honest, losing to Supes is NOT Ds's only showings. The only form of evidence that backs up your claim that Ds is a top tier, is those showings and those showings alone. From the past to the present, he has shown dominance over various top tiers. Rather it's a Gl, Etrigan, Agogg, Infinity man, Lobo, Firestorm, Dr. Fate and etc.

Your not factoring in that maybe just maybe, that Superman only does well against Darkseid, because Dc gives him "special privelages" that no other character of his kind has.

It's a dumbshit move to claim that Superman was beaten by Kalibak and Mantis, that he can't even handle the likes of Orion, and then go up in another thread and use the example of him beating Ds to verify that can beat Darkseid aswell. By making such claims, your insinuating that Mantis, Kalibak, and Orion are probally on par with Darkseid.......which is just a tub of ass juice.

Take a stance for godsake, one minute your supporting one claim, the next your supporting something that completely contradicts the ideal of your previous statement. Maybe they should've casted you as Two face in The Dark Knight, you would've acted circles around Aaron Eckhart. laughing

The sad part of it all, is that you don't realize how the way you debate, has almost destroyed the reputation of your favorite character.....Thanos. Go look at the polls in the most overrated character thread and see whose dominating.....

Using red herrings and unfounded claims, proves jackshit. Every point you made above, is based off your on flawed interpretations. Just stop reaching, it's so annoying and has done you more harm than good. erm I'm not agreeing with him but...

Thanos does have 70 votes. no expression

The Great Galen
Well u know DS could constuct boomtubes at will so whats to say he woudlnt construct one within Thanos brain. He could also chanel the news gods energy directly into his boody amping his own strength if he desired to. He could also tune his own OB to a "thanos-cide"energy frequency thus killing him off right there and then, honestly dudes a well written DS would stomp Thanos no questions asked. Team 2 wins.

Batman-Prime
Team 2, easy

Raoul
guys, the flaming, bashing and all round bad behaviour/language has to be cut out, seriously...

quanchi112
Either I farted, or your argument reeks of shit. Lulz dorkshit iz teh tpo tier andz he mayks weekarse Stain!!!!

crylaugh

Using red herrings and unfounded claims, proves jackshit. Every point you made above, is based off your on flawed interpretations. Just stop reaching, it's so annoying and has done you more harm than good. erm Again flaming hasnt won a single argument. It actually detracts from your argument.

Black adam has beat the crap out of dc earth all together save Superman and WW. See how we can stretch one feat?

Again most of these top tiers he has dominated has been in the distant past. He didnt show any superiority over Orion in countdown 2. I am not saying he cant defeat a top tier but that he isnt above top tier anymore. He cant beat Superman anymore without outside interference either. Superman has never been granted any special favors against Orion has he? Has Superman ever beat Black Adam either? Superman isnt even shown to be the greatest top tier there is in dc yet you want to say he has special consideration.

Superman was downed due to a lucky Kalibak punch. Darkseid didnt hit him with any lucky punches hence Superman was not put down. Kalibak also had help. Superman should beat Kalibak for a vast majority out of ten but the fact remains that if Kalibak should get a lucky punch in he can down Supes.

Orion is on par with Darkseid. I give Darkseid the slight majority but they are very much in the same league. To say otherwise is being ignorant. Kalibak is the weakest of all three of these new gods but still has enough strength to put down Superman.

Again the rest if flaming. I dont take two different stances. It is all the same its just you fail to comprehend my position it seems.

Do I care what the polls say about Thanos? laughing out loud In the end its all a bunch of guys on the internet. Dont take this stuff so seriously.

Oh yeah didnt Superman take out the jla when he was mindcontrolled? Didnt he also defeat Despero wit heat vision and you say Takion is superior to Superman? Seriously?

quanchi112
DS containted a amped Ares so he could easily confind SS and Thanos if he needed. He could also induce his omega sanction and make SS relive his worst momments and make Thanos relive his death at the hands of Drax. He could also changel all the new gods power directly to his OB and blast it at FTY speed towards thanos. Team 2 takes it. It was all due to the timing when Ares was most vulnerable.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Genesis4pg14-2.jpg

The rest of your post is another baseless claim. Thanos rips out Darkseid's heart just as Orion did only he does it much sooner. All that is required is strength.

quanchi112
Well u know DS could constuct boomtubes at will so whats to say he woudlnt construct one within Thanos brain. He could also chanel the news gods energy directly into his boody amping his own strength if he desired to. He could also tune his own OB to a "thanos-cide"energy frequency thus killing him off right there and then, honestly dudes a well written DS would stomp Thanos no questions asked. Team 2 wins. Do you have any scans of Darkseid creatijng boomtubes in someones brain? Why didnt he defeat Superman in this way or Doomsday?

Thanos doesnt have to be well written to win. Thats the difference and even a well written Darkseid would fall to a run of the mill Thanos appearance.

fangirl101
It was all due to the timing when Ares was most vulnerable.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Genesis4pg14-2.jpg

The rest of your post is another baseless claim. Thanos rips out Darkseid's heart just as Orion did only he does it much sooner. All that is required is strength. Orion was amped and prophesied to kill DS. same as Drax was meant to kill thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Orion was amped and prophesied to kill DS. same as Drax was meant to kill thanos. He wasnt amped as I proved. Drax was created to kill Thanos giving him special powers against the titan. While Orion just tore his still beating heart out in a fair fight.

kevdude
He wasn't amped eh?? Darkseid even says "he hits me with the power of the Celestrial" wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
He wasn't amped eh?? Darkseid even says "he hits me with the power of the Celestrial" wink He was amped in dong but not in countdown 2. When Ds lost the amp so did Orion they fought on equal ground both times.

fangirl101
He was amped in dong but not in countdown 2. When Ds lost the amp so did Orion they fought on equal ground both times.
WRONG

quanchi112
WRONG Are you serious?

EXPLAIN TO ME WHO WAS AMPED AND WHO WASNT AMPED THEN PLEASE.

fangirl101
Are you serious?

EXPLAIN TO ME WHO WAS AMPED AND WHO WASNT AMPED THEN PLEASE.
How did DS fight Jimmy with all of those powers if he wasn't amped?

quanchi112
How did DS fight Jimmy with all of those powers if he wasn't amped? He lost the amp after Palmer destroyed it. He did fight olsen with the amp but then lost it. Right at that moment Orion showed up. Darkseid lost his size and they battled.

kevdude
He was amped in dong but not in countdown 2. When Ds lost the amp so did Orion they fought on equal ground both times.

Well I know that, amped in dotng but not in cd 2 true. Orion was brought back to do what the Source had planned all along and DS thought he didn't have to worry anymore about Orion, not a bad showing nearly winning after all that. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Well I know that, amped in dotng but not in cd 2 true. Orion was brought back to do what the Source had planned all along and DS thought he didn't have to worry anymore about Orion, not a bad showing nearly winning after all that. smile Yes. I read all of countdown and dong.

Darkseid had an honorable death I admit but he still got his heart torn out by Orion meaning anyone with Orion like strength could do it.

darthgoober
I don't know, that his power far greater than someone who can manipulate anti-matter....that he create beings with a small portion of his power, that shit on pretty much any herald leveler and some even some trancendents.

Also, I love I completely proved you wrong and you resort to changing your stance to hide the fact that you embarassed yourself. smile
I've talked to Galan about it before and it's really not that great a feat. I'm almost positive that I've seen Hal do it in the past and according to Galan Firestorm's done pretty much the same thing also...

Hazsekswthurmom
Again flaming hasnt won a single argument. It actually detracts from your argument. Neither has using red herrings and referencing other pointless incidents, to cover your own behind. smile

no expression

What...The.....F#ck....Does....that.....have.....to.....do.....with......anything?

Please, stop evading the main point and quit with all of these sorry excuses. And the fact that Black Adam can solo those groups, should tell you he's above top tier.....

So if Kalibak beat him with a lucky punch, then why the hell is that a low showing in your eyes? It's irrelevent any ways

There on the same level because Orion has fullfilled the prophecy and beat him like what? The first time in over 30 years?

I comprehend your stance just find. Your using whatever shred of evidence you can get your hands on, while ignoring the fallacies in your own logic.....not to mention that your contradicting yourself by making hypocritical statements.

Your so full of bs......I recall you downplaying me a while back ago, for not participating in a battlezone. laughing

Quan, it's one thing to be wrong, but it's a whole other to not admit your own flaws. Just stop with the hypocrisy, your not fooling anyone.

no expression

So now your referencing Supes high showings? And a few seconds ago you were just trying to downplay him....You can't just choose when to use an example and then use another that flat out contradicts your previous idea.....I swear to god, some times I think your more than one person....

Heres a summation of your argument.

I think Darkseid's a top tier.

I think because Superman beat him twice, he's a top tier.

I know Ds has handled other top tiers before, even recently. But I'm just going to dismiss those feats.

I know Superman can perform above top tier feats.

Yet I try to demean him with both low showings and showings that aren't even bad on his behalf.

So because Superman has both high and low feats and Superman has only pulled off a couple of wins against Darkseid, I think that Ds is a top tier aswell.

So because Takion is below Ds, he must be a top tier(or below) aswell.

Do you not realize how faulty your logic is? It's the worst kind of abc logic you can use.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by darthgoober
I've talked to Galan about it before and it's really not that great a feat. I'm almost positive that I've seen Hal do it in the past and according to Galan Firestorm's done pretty much the same thing also... Firestorm can merely alter anti-matter. He's not capable of summoning it like Takion. Plus Firetstorms one of the best energy manipulators in the Dcu.....

darthgoober
Firestorm can merely alter anti-matter. He's not capable of summoning it like Takion. Plus Firetstorms one of the best energy manipulators in the Dcu.....
Surfer's feats are right on par with Hal and FS, so if they can do it I fail to see why he wouldn't be able to. And as I said I'm not sure about FS(just head about that from Galan) but I'm almost positive I've seen Hal create Anti-Matter.

And whether or not manipulating Anti-Matter in DC is a major feat is kind of irrelevant because it doesn't take away from Marvel's characters from being able to do so. All it really means is that any Marvel character who can manipulate Anti-Matter is a top tier matter/energy manipulator by DC's definition.

Hazsekswthurmom
Surfer's feats are right on par with Hal and FS, so if they can do it I fail to see why he wouldn't be able to. And as I said I'm not sure about FS(just head about that from Galan) but I'm almost positive I've seen Hal create Anti-Matter.

And whether or not manipulating Anti-Matter in DC is a major feat is kind of irrelevant because it doesn't take away from Marvel's characters from being able to do so. All it really means is that any Marvel character who can manipulate Anti-Matter is a top tier matter/energy manipulator by DC's definition. Firestorm only changed changed the anti-matter and nothing more. He didn't project it or anything....

And how can you just assume that because a character you consider to be on par with another, is capable of the same feats as he/she? You have to support that statement with factual evidence.....you know, like an example of Ss actually manipulating am.....

And I don't know about the Hal example. If you could find it, feel free to show it to me.

quanchi112
Neither has using red herrings and referencing other pointless incidents, to cover your own behind. smile

no expression

What...The.....F#ck....Does....that.....have.....to.....do.....with......anything?

Please, stop evading the main point and quit with all of these sorry excuses. And the fact that Black Adam can solo those groups, should tell you he's above top tier.....

So if Kalibak beat him with a lucky punch, then why the hell is that a low showing in your eyes? It's irrelevent any ways

There on the same level because Orion has fullfilled the prophecy and beat him like what? The first time in over 30 years?

I comprehend your stance just find. Your using whatever shred of evidence you can get your hands on, while ignoring the fallacies in your own logic.....not to mention that your contradicting yourself by making hypocritical statements.

Your so full of bs......I recall you downplaying me a while back ago, for not participating in a battlezone. laughing

Quan, it's one thing to be wrong, but it's a whole other to not admit your own flaws. Just stop with the hypocrisy, your not fooling anyone.

no expression

So now your referencing Supes high showings? And a few seconds ago you were just trying to downplay him....You can't just choose when to use an example and then use another that flat out contradicts your previous idea.....I swear to god, some times I think your more than one person....

Heres a summation of your argument.

I think Darkseid's a top tier.

I think because Superman beat him twice, he's a top tier.

I know Ds has handled other top tiers before, even recently. But I'm just going to dismiss those feats.

I know Superman can perform above top tier feats.

Yet I try to demean him with both low showings and showings that aren't even bad on his behalf.

So because Superman has both high and low feats and Superman has only pulled off a couple of wins against Darkseid, I think that Ds is a top tier aswell.

So because Takion is below Ds, he must be a top tier(or below) aswell.

Do you not realize how faulty your logic is? It's the worst kind of abc logic you can use. I used Black Adam here to prove that he can also perform such a feat. It doesnt mean he can beat the Silver Surfer though?But he was amped per the retcon so I will drop it.

I never meant for it be a disgraceful showing I use it to show that Superman can be knocked senseless by someone as strong as Kalibak.

How many times had Darkseid beaten Orion in their entire history?

Again quit bring up reasons why you dont like me and the distant past. Ok it has no place here. Posters who let their personal feelings cloud their judgments arent very good posters imo.

I know Darkseid has beaten top tiers. But to be above top tiers you cant struggle with Superman and be beaten by Orion. He can beat most top tiers but cant outright dominate them all. To be above top tier they should only beat you through plot devices or with help.

I never ignore Supes has high showins just as I dont ignore his low showings either. You are basing everything about Takion on one feat that Superman could do on hi sown. He has higher feats than this. It just proves that Takion is a top tier like Superman and Darkseid. That is all.

I havent contradicted myself once. If you disagree thats fine but it doesnt give you the right to flame.

Yes Takion is a top tier. Superman is a top tier but has much higher showings than Takion so why should Takion be above both what Superman and Darkseid with nothing to back it up.
smile

quanchi112

And whether or not manipulating Anti-Matter in DC is a major feat is kind of irrelevant because it doesn't take away from Marvel's characters from being able to do so. All it really means is that any Marvel character who can manipulate Anti-Matter is a top tier matter/energy manipulator by DC's definition. thumb up

Mr Master

And whether or not manipulating Anti-Matter in DC is a major feat is kind of irrelevant
because it doesn't take away from Marvel's characters from being able to do so.

All it really means is that any Marvel character who can manipulate Anti-Matter
is a top tier matter/energy manipulator by DC's definition.
thumb up

Hazsekswthurmom
I used Black Adam here to prove that he can also perform such a feat. It doesnt mean he can beat the Silver Surfer though?But he was amped per the retcon so I will drop it. Well...no need to respond to this then.

So you believe Kalibak is capable of taking Supes with a good punch, but you still think Ds=Superman? If Kalibak tried that shit on Darkseid he'd be embarassed.....like always....

That alone should tell you how weak your arguments are.

About 4 or 5. And he didn't just beat him in those instances, he one shotted him to hell every single time.

Please, stop being such a crybaby. I wasn't "bringing up reasons why I dislike you", I was reminding you of your hypocrisy.

Lulz

Darkseid dominated Orion, Infinity man, Agogg and others. Don't you think that it maybe possible, that Ds struggles with Superman for reasons other than him just being a top tier? And again, Orion only has a 5/4-1 record against Darkseid.

This analogy fails HARD! Superman high showings are not his average. Takion's most consistent showings shit on Superman's. And name one showing that puts Takion at top tier? His record is pretty much clean and he's devoid of any low showings.

Lulz, denial is great isn't it?

The only thing you have to support this claim, is our own faulty logic. There is nothing, I repeat nothing to prove that Takion is a mere top tier. Quit reaching or godsake, your just embarassing yourself.

TricksterPriest

And whether or not manipulating Anti-Matter in DC is a major feat is kind of irrelevant because it doesn't take away from Marvel's characters from being able to do so. All it really means is that any Marvel character who can manipulate Anti-Matter is a top tier matter/energy manipulator by DC's definition.

Marvel's anti-matter isn't the same as DC's. There isn't an anti-matter universe in marvel. Nor is there the possibility of someone pulling an AM and destroying the universe with an Anti-matter wave.

The Great Galen
As far as Takion and SS goes, I'm going to go with takion for the solid majoirty...afterall SS was beat by BP and carnage hehe. DS constucts a boomtube within Thanos brain or uses the omega sanction on him, either way he hands Thanos is ass. Team 2 gets it.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Marvel's anti-matter isn't the same as DC's. There isn't an anti-matter universe in marvel. Nor is there the possibility of someone pulling an AM and destroying the universe with an Anti-matter wave. Yes, in DC, Anti-Matter is a DIRECT result of mucking around with Entropy. Can't say the same about Anti-matter in Marvel.

llagrok
Spite.

The Great Galen
I agree, mindrape or containment block from DS for FTW. Team 2 takes it.

comicfan11
Team 2 still
Hazsekswthurmom nailed it perfectly I think thumb up rock

quanchi112
Well...no need to respond to this then.

So you believe Kalibak is capable of taking Supes with a good punch, but you still think Ds=Superman? If Kalibak tried that shit on Darkseid he'd be embarassed.....like always....

That alone should tell you how weak your arguments are.

About 4 or 5. And he didn't just beat him in those instances, he one shotted him to hell every single time.

Please, stop being such a crybaby. I wasn't "bringing up reasons why I dislike you", I was reminding you of your hypocrisy.

Lulz

Darkseid dominated Orion, Infinity man, Agogg and others. Don't you think that it maybe possible, that Ds struggles with Superman for reasons other than him just being a top tier? And again, Orion only has a 5/4-1 record against Darkseid.

This analogy fails HARD! Superman high showings are not his average. Takion's most consistent showings shit on Superman's. And name one showing that puts Takion at top tier? His record is pretty much clean and he's devoid of any low showings.

Lulz, denial is great isn't it?

The only thing you have to support this claim, is our own faulty logic. There is nothing, I repeat nothing to prove that Takion is a mere top tier. Quit reaching or godsake, your just embarassing yourself. All that Kalibak as proven is that he can defeat Superman with a lucky punch with Mantis' aid. Darkseid's knees would have buckled it he got hit with the same punch. Again it wasnt just Kalibak he had Mantis there to help him. Context.

Name all four or five. I want at least three situations where Orion was oneshotted also.

Darkseid beat Agog how many years ago. Why must you name feats that happened oh so many years ago when his current feats like say in the past five years contradict that said power level. wink

Darkseid struggles with Superman while Superman cant beat Orion. Ds sturggles because he cant put him down easily and Supermans durability far exceeds Darkseid's.

Supermans high showings such as Dominus and Despero crap all over Takions high showings. Superman also has made darkseid submit to him in apokolips now. Superman feats>>>Takions the few that he has and the few you cling to.

Again my logic is sound. None of Takions feats separate him from top tier. I win. stick out tongue

quanchi112
As far as Takion and SS goes, I'm going to go with takion for the solid majoirty...afterall SS was beat by BP and carnage hehe. DS constucts a boomtube within Thanos brain or uses the omega sanction on him, either way he hands Thanos is ass. Team 2 gets it. Darkseid cant create boomtubes in peoples brains. Quit with the baseless claims.

Thanos either uses his strength and tears his heart out of blasts him again and again till Ds is toast.

quanchi112
I agree, mindrape or containment block from DS for FTW. Team 2 takes it. Prove Thanos can be mindraped?

Thanos is the one with containment block powers. Get your facts straight.

The Great Galen
Right, he didnt contain Ares or nothing. Has Thanos ever manipulated the enitre populayion of the new gods into experiencing a cosmic fury. How will thanos avoid the omega sanction which would have him reliving his death at the hands of Drax over and over again. DS will just constuct a boomtube in Thanos brain or chanel the news gods power into his own body and manip that energy into thanos-cide. Team 2 wins.

quanchi112
Right, he didnt contain Ares or nothing. Has Thanos ever manipulated the enitre populayion of the new gods into experiencing a cosmic fury. How will thanos avoid the omega sanction which would have him reliving his death at the hands of Drax over and over again. DS will just constuct a boomtube in Thanos brain or chanel the news gods power into his own body and manip that energy into thanos-cide. Team 2 wins. You have to prove your case. I mean you just keep mentioning things we have never even seen performed. Your posts consist of baseless claims and you never have anything to back it up.

The Great Galen
Check out the DS respect thread, if you're to unfamilar with DS character perhaps u should avoid any threads with him otherwise you'll come off as some bias Thanos fanboy. DS could insert his essence into the source itself, DS could easily impose his essence into Thanos mind and make Thanos punch through his own chest. Remember it was u who said thanso could punch through his own chest awhile back ago.

DS expels more energy then apoc does in 1 year, and remember one of the pitfalls in apoc killed WW. DS would infuse his body with the new gods power, manip it to thanos-cide energy and punch through Thanos cehst. Team 2 wins and ill report u if u dont back up anything with some on panel evidence.

quanchi112
Check out the DS respect thread, if you're to unfamilar with DS character perhaps u should avoid any threads with him otherwise you'll come off as some bias Thanos fanboy. DS could insert his essence into the source itself, DS could easily impose his essence into Thanos mind and make Thanos punch through his own chest. Remember it was u who said thanso could punch through his own chest awhile back ago.

DS expels more energy then apoc does in 1 year, and remember one of the pitfalls in apoc killed WW. DS would infuse his body with the new gods power, manip it to thanos-cide energy and punch through Thanos cehst. Team 2 wins and ill report u if u dont back up anything with some on panel evidence. I seem to know more about Darkseid than you do.

The Source has nothing to do with this fight. Its like me saying Thanos could gather the infinity gems for this. Its utterly ridiculous buit it doesnt surprise me at all.

Thanos could punch through Darkseid's chest because Orion did it and had no special antiDs powers while Drax did it with Thanos back turend and had anit Thanos powers as he was created to destroy Thanos.

Ds cant use the new gods power here as Palmer severed the connection. Geez dont you read the many scans I put up. I cant fault you though because Darkseid would need an outside powerup to even think of facing Thanos. Thanos destroys this top tier who has been known to submit to Superman.

Hazsekswthurmom
All that Kalibak as proven is that he can defeat Superman with a lucky punch with Mantis' aid. Darkseid's knees would have buckled it he got hit with the same punch. Again it wasnt just Kalibak he had Mantis there to help him. Context. Lulz, Kalibak/Mantis<<<<Darkseid. A f#cking powered up Kalibak(capable of owning Orion) is below Ds. We already know how Mantis fairs against Darkseid............

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/RacerX-Firestorm35-p20.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/RacerX-Firestorm35-p21.jpg

Kalibak amped by Ds, makes short work of Orion
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Firestorm034-021.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Firestorm034-022.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_08-21.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/adv459_46_ng.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/198902NewGods006.jpg

Please....stop.....now!

Even till this day, Ds has fanstastic showings......making conovulted excuses, is just another way of covering your ass. Again, STOP REACHING!

What are you, a parokeet? Restating yourself does you no good. It's equal to trying to put glitter on a pile crap, and pass it off as a quality product. Back up your claims, stop repeating yourself to draw out the argument.

Your comprehension skills are horrific......Superman's high showings(like the examples you stated above) are not his average. I trying to explain to you, that Takions average showings put Supes to shame.....which you just outright failed understand.

If your logic is "sound", then it must be the same noise you hear when a man urinates with gonorrhea. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Team 2 still
Hazsekswthurmom nailed it perfectly I think thumb up rock Thank you. smile

quanchi112
Lulz, Kalibak/Mantis<<<<Darkseid. A f#cking powered up Kalibak(capable of owning Orion) is below Ds. We already know how Mantis fairs against Darkseid............

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/RacerX-Firestorm35-p20.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/RacerX-Firestorm35-p21.jpg

Kalibak amped by Ds, makes short work of Orion
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Firestorm034-021.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Firestorm034-022.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_08-21.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/adv459_46_ng.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/198902NewGods006.jpg

Please....stop.....now!

Even till this day, Ds has fanstastic showings......making conovulted excuses, is just another way of covering your ass. Again, STOP REACHING!

What are you, a parokeet? Restating yourself does you no good. It's equal to trying to put glitter on a pile crap, and pass it off as a quality product. Back up your claims, stop repeating yourself to draw out the argument.

Your comprehension skills are horrific......Superman's high showings(like the examples you stated above) are not his average. I trying to explain to you, that Takions average showings put Supes to shame.....which you just outright failed understand.

If your logic is "sound", then it must be the same noise you hear when a man urinates with gonorrhea. smile This Firestorm writer had Kalibak amped but Starlin didnt recognize this amp nor did any other writer.
You left this scan out. Darkseid knocked him down is all and needed his help against Sivaa. Context please. I cant believe you think he beat Orion here. laughing out loud

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/NewGods08-22-1.jpg

So the only thing you have is an amped Kalibak beating on Orion. In this same story darkseid also pwned Orion. It seems this writer is where you get most of your scans.

Again you posted one Darkseid win over Orion and I have one death kill by Orion over Darkseid in countdown 2. Yet you claim he is way above him. Are you serious?

Superman has never defeated Orion but he has beaten darkseid.

Darkseid has good showings but nothing a top tier cant do nowadays. All his really good showings are precrisis practically save one or two. The rest are him struggling and getting outright dominated by top tiers.

So by my count Darkseid and Orion in a fight to win has it 1-1.

Hazsekswthurmom
This Firestorm writer had Kalibak amped but Starlin didnt recognize this amp nor did any other writer. More excuses.....aren't you the same person who considers Thanos to be superior to Odin, because of his recent power ups(which was never even referenced again)? roll eyes (sarcastic) Besides, there's nothing to suggest that any of the writers outside of the Firestorm story, had no prior knowledge of his power up.....just quit while your ahead.
hysteriacal
crylaugh

This is why I laugh at you.....Orion was enraged and bloodlusted, charged Darkseid and got laid out like a lil *****. The fact that Ds needed him and wasn't trying to kill him, emphasizes on how bad Orion looked in that scan. You can't be comparable to your opponent, when he can you handle that easily.....the ideal of it is just hysterical.

And can you please not post your scans like that? It's really f#cking annoying.

Again with your piss poor excuses.....Quanchi, don't ridicule anyone for making excuses again! Never. And I love how you failed to acknowledge the other scans. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, seeing how Ds has beaten Orion, an amped Kalibak whom trumps Orion, and Agogg who embarasses Kalibak, I'll take that ideal over yours any day of the week. smile

Again with your chocolate rain bullshit...please stop restating yourself without backing up your claim.

Darkseid has good showings but nothing a top tier cant do nowadays. All his really good showings are precrisis practically save one or two. The rest are him struggling and getting outright dominated by top tiers.

Of course that's there record......if you completely disregard the other times he's bested him, in favor of being asinine and unreasonable.

darthgoober
Marvel's anti-matter isn't the same as DC's. There isn't an anti-matter universe in marvel. Nor is there the possibility of someone pulling an AM and destroying the universe with an Anti-matter wave.
Actually I'm pretty sure that the Negative Zone is Marvel's "Anti-Matter Universe".

And again whether or not DC and Marvel treats Anti-Matter differently doesn't take away from a Marvel characters ability to manipulate it. If DC wants to say that Guy Gardner or some other GL can't manipulate Anti-Matter because the energy type is too difficult to manipulate that's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that Super Skrull can whip out an Anti-Matter blast with utter ease if the two face off in a forum fight. All it really means is that Guy lacks the ability to manipulate Super Skrull's Anti-Matter blast.

Ouallada
Yep, the negative zone is indeed Marvel's anti-matter universe.

fangirl101
Actually I'm pretty sure that the Negative Zone is Marvel's "Anti-Matter Universe".

And again whether or not DC and Marvel treats Anti-Matter differently doesn't take away from a Marvel characters ability to manipulate it. If DC wants to say that Guy Gardner or some other GL can't manipulate Anti-Matter because the energy type is too difficult to manipulate that's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that Super Skrull can whip out an Anti-Matter blast with utter ease if the two face off in a forum fight. All it really means is that Guy lacks the ability to manipulate Super Skrull's Anti-Matter blast.

REDICULOUS. If Magic works differently in the DCU and is more wild, Then how Come anti-matter can't be as well? If DC says anti-matter is wild and very difficult to control, then it doesn't matter if marvel's antimatter is manipulated by surfer. not the same.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Ouallada
Yep, the negative zone is indeed Marvel's anti-matter universe.
In deed it's not akin to DC"s. it wasn't born out of Entropy.

King Kandy
REDICULOUS. If Magic works differently in the DCU and is more wild, Then how Come anti-matter can't be as well? If DC says anti-matter is wild and very difficult to control, then it doesn't matter if marvel's antimatter is manipulated by surfer. not the same.
Well by that logic, how can we compare ANY feats done by different companies? I mean if we have a fight in DC, you might say "The marvel character dies, DC air is different so he would suffocate."

fangirl101
Well by that logic, how can we compare ANY feats done by different companies? I mean if we have a fight in DC, you might say "The marvel character dies, DC air is different so he would suffocate."

Foolish line of thinking. think in terms of magnitude of the feat. If it takes galactus to manipulate a certain amount of gravitational force in marvel because marvel says that that fundemental force requires said amount of control and power, it would be foolish to think that the weather wizard could come and control gravity in marvel the same as big G did. ( of course I'm using gravity as a x).

King Kandy
No it wouldn't. We use all feats on KMC. You can't force people to discard feats just because they are facing a DC character. As for the line of thinking, it's foolish because you're the one who came up with it.

fangirl101
No it wouldn't. We use all feats on KMC. You can't force people to discard feats just because they are facing a DC character. As for the line of thinking, it's foolish because you're the one who came up with it.

So sad that you cannot even see what I'm saying. If ENTROPY OR ANTIMATTER are uber in DC, and they are not in Marvel, then one cannot assume that someone from marvel would be able to counter an entropy rift or anti-matter blast easily from a dc character. Think magnitude, not just the name. Let's see if I can explain so that a 5 year old would understand, If 5 bucks buys a car in DC, and only buys a candy bar in marvel, if one where to take a dc five to marvel, one could NOT expect to buy a car there.

TricksterPriest

Entropy and anti-matter have vastly different properties in DC as compared to marvel.

Being able to control one in marvel, does not mean you can do the same in DC.

The Great Galen
Takion shuts down SS and DS constructs a boomtube in Thanos brain, it isnt a hard fight people. Oh and Quanchi im officially ignoring u now, at first I thought u might have been a serious poster but now I see what 99.9% of everyone on this board says about u. U seriously need to brush up on ur logic and comics.

I love DC
Takion shuts down SS and DS constructs a boomtube in Thanos brain, it isnt a hard fight people. Oh and Quanchi im officially ignoring u now, at first I thought u might have been a serious poster but now I see what 99.9% of everyone on this board says about u. U seriously need to brush up on ur logic and comics. lol.

when has darkseid boomtubed someones brain. do you want to be taken seriously?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by I love DC
lol.

when has darkseid boomtubed someones brain. do you want to be taken seriously?

Brain, no. But I don't see Thanos coming back from a boomtube, period.

UNLESS, someone can show me a scan of him time traveling under his own power. big grin

The Great Galen
I don't see the issue with him constructing a boomtube inside Thanos brain, its within his power and he has constructed boomtubes from thin air in the past.

Ouallada
In deed it's not akin to DC"s. it wasn't born out of Entropy.

That's one step away from saying that gravity is 6 times stronger in DC, hence every strength feat in DC is scaled up.

There are a lot of things in Marvel and DC that aren't the same. Is Flash able to move quickly in marvel, seeing the latter has no speedforce? That was rhetorical.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Ouallada
That's one step away from saying that gravity is 6 times stronger in DC, hence every strength feat in DC is scaled up.

There are a lot of things in Marvel and DC that aren't the same. Is Flash able to move quickly in marvel, seeing the latter has no speedforce? That was rhetorical.

i like this post!

Would not DC fans argue that the "speedforce" is a constant - universal like say..gravity, / presant in all comic universes just happens to be only referenced in one (DC)? It is afterall based on the laws of Kinetic energy physics?

i think..

ps i saw the -rhetorical- part, i just felt compelled to reply.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Juk3n
i like this post!

Would not DC fans argue that the "speedforce" is a constant - universal like say..gravity, / presant in all comic universes just happens to be only referenced in one (DC)? It is afterall based on the laws of Kinetic energy physics?

i think..

ps i saw the -rhetorical- part, i just felt compelled to reply.

In the official JLA vs Avengeras crossover it was clearly stated that there is no Speedforce in the Marvel Universe. The Flash is powerless there wink.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Juntai
Team 2.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
In the official JLA vs Avengeras crossover it was clearly stated that there is no Speedforce in the Marvel Universe. The Flash is powerless there wink.

oh, ty for clarifying that for me, without flaming my lack of knowledge - you have just made a fan! smile

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Juk3n
oh, ty for clarifying that for me, without flaming my lack of knowledge - you have just made a fan! smile

The JLA vs Avengers Crossover is, as far as i know, the only crossover considered canon. In the First issue the Flash runs into the Marvel Universe and sees an mutant running away from an angry bunch of people, he trys to help him and .....

I might quote him here. smile

"I--TRIPPED? BUT HOW--? OH, LORD. I CAN'T FEEL IT ANY MORE. IT'S GONE--THERE'S NO SPEED FORCE IN THIS UNIVERSE! MY POWERS ARE GONE!"

BTW my comic knowledge isn't that great, why should i flame people? As long as they are polite it won't change wink.

King Kandy
If we have a "Flash vs. Runner" fight that takes place on marvel Earth, we can't just say "Flash will lose because there's no Speed Force in marvel." That is not the way the rules are set up.

Ambient
Speaking of Antimatter Wave in DC. There is something similar to it in Marvel, i think it was called Null-wave. It was supposed to anhihilate everything, don't quaote me on that dough my recollection of it is a little vaque right now.. I'll check on it..

quanchi112
More excuses.....aren't you the same person who considers Thanos to be superior to Odin, because of his recent power ups(which was never even referenced again)? roll eyes (sarcastic) Besides, there's nothing to suggest that any of the writers outside of the Firestorm story, had no prior knowledge of his power up.....just quit while your ahead.
hysteriacal
crylaugh

This is why I laugh at you.....Orion was enraged and bloodlusted, charged Darkseid and got laid out like a lil *****. The fact that Ds needed him and wasn't trying to kill him, emphasizes on how bad Orion looked in that scan. You can't be comparable to your opponent, when he can you handle that easily.....the ideal of it is just hysterical.

And can you please not post your scans like that? It's really f#cking annoying.

Again with your piss poor excuses.....Quanchi, don't ridicule anyone for making excuses again! Never. And I love how you failed to acknowledge the other scans. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, seeing how Ds has beaten Orion, an amped Kalibak whom trumps Orion, and Agogg who embarasses Kalibak, I'll take that ideal over yours any day of the week. smile

Again with your chocolate rain bullshit...please stop restating yourself without backing up your claim.

Of course that's there record......if you completely disregard the other times he's bested him, in favor of being asinine and unreasonable. Here is the difference my friend.

Thanos trumped someone easily with infinite power in the Maker after the upgrade. He also sent Galactus flying under one blast of his own power. That signified the upgrade.

You have one standalone story in firestorm where they never even followed up on so far. Kalibak was powered up for that story but obviously for death of the new gods. Otherwise Kalibak should have beaten him by himself let alone with Mantis' aid. This isnt hard to figure out now is it?

Oh you laugh at me huh this from the poster who sits ever so silent ninety percent of the time and posts nothing. I dont even respect you in the slightest. Ok do you really want to count this as a Darkseid win even though the fight didnt finish and Darkseid told him he needed him. I can eat this loss but if I do youll have to eat this for Darkseid.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic018-3.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic019-2.jpg

Punched an didnt even try to fight back. Was put on his knees and fled the scene. I am fine with taking that loss for Orion but you must eat this loss as well. Darkseid was bloodlusted and just got his powers back and was bichslapped by Superman here tucked his tail in between his legs and fled the scene. Happy Dance

What scans did I ignore? I spoke about the firestorm story. So tell me which scans that i ignored please?

Darkseid has beaten Orion but Orion has also beaten Darkseid. Top tiers can beat each other all the time but when you lose to more than one more top tier and fail to dominate them on your own that makes you one of them.

I havent disregarded anything. I post scans backing my case up.

quanchi112
In the official JLA vs Avengeras crossover it was clearly stated that there is no Speedforce in the Marvel Universe. The Flash is powerless there wink. Thats not how these debates work.

Ambient
Ahh here it is..

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1966/ssabsorbnulljp3.th.jpg http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7328/ssabsorb2vo5.th.jpg

Its not what i thought it was, it only affects by erasing what is in reality but not reality itself.. I think what closest to Antimatter Universe in Marvel would be the negative zone..

quanchi112
I don't see the issue with him constructing a boomtube inside Thanos brain, its within his power and he has constructed boomtubes from thin air in the past. Unless you have a scan backing this up then its a baseless claim.

fangirl101
Unless you have a scan backing this up then its a baseless claim.

Unless you have a scan of Thanos beating one skyfather then I suppose it would be a baseless claim to say that he can. See how that works.

quanchi112
Brain, no. But I don't see Thanos coming back from a boomtube, period.

UNLESS, someone can show me a scan of him time traveling under his own power. big grin Uhm Darkseid's blasts can be deflected by heat vision,ww bracelets,marvel marvel,etc.

Takion shuts down SS and DS constructs a boomtube in Thanos brain, it isnt a hard fight people. Oh and Quanchi im officially ignoring u now, at first I thought u might have been a serious poster but now I see what 99.9% of everyone on this board says about u. U seriously need to brush up on ur logic and comics. Again I have scans to back up my claims. Always. I dont just let my imagination run wild and make things up never seen on panel before.

quanchi112
Unless you have a scan of Thanos beating one skyfather then I suppose it would be a baseless claim to say that he can. See how that works. Unless you have a scan of askyfather beating Thanos and getting the win I can claim it. Not only that but the fact that Thanos became even more powerful since then while Odin stayed the same.

Batman-Prime

Darkseid has beaten Orion but Orion has also beaten Darkseid. Top tiers can beat each other all the time but when you lose to more than one more top tier and fail to dominate them on your own that makes you one of them.

I havent disregarded anything. I post scans backing my case up.

Superman ain't a top tier. He is a Nexus being, an cosmic being blablablub. Orion is for DS what Drax is for Thanos.

Anyway, it's quite amusing that you only accept "low" feats of Thanos opponents, disregard all their high feats because of their low feats and that you won't accept Thanos lowfeats at all.

I though that in those vs threads you take the Heroes at their best. Without toys like ALE or IG.

Nevermind^^, I'm off this discussion, let's agree to disagree wavey

quanchi112
Superman ain't a top tier. He is a Nexus being, an cosmic being blablablub. Orion is for DS what Drax is for Thanos.

Anyway, it's quite amusing that you only accept "low" feats of Thanos opponents, disregard all their high feats because of their low feats and that you won't accept Thanos lowfeats at all.

I though that in those vs threads you take the Heroes at their best. Without toys like ALE or IG.

Nevermind^^, I'm off this discussion, let's agree to disagree wavey Superman is a top tier and one that has failed to beat Orion in his entire history.

Orion wasnt created to kill Darkseid. Not at all. Its completely different.

I take all showings into consideration but if we ignore how these characters lose then what are we left with. I mean seriously.

Batman-Prime
Superman is a top tier and one that has failed to beat Orion in his entire history.

Orion wasnt created to kill Darkseid. Not at all. Its completely different.

I take all showings into consideration but if we ignore how these characters lose then what are we left with. I mean seriously.

Thanos? rolling on floor laughing

Now leaving for sure wink.

quanchi112
Thanos? rolling on floor laughing

Now leaving for sure wink. name some defeats for Thanos then. Geez you are acting like its against the rules to bring up losses.

starlock
Team 2 for the win

fangirl101
name some defeats for Thanos then. Geez you are acting like its against the rules to bring up losses.

Squirrel Girl and Spiderman
New York City Police
Kazaar ( before the retconn)
A Black Hole
Gamora
Tyrant
Odin

King Kandy
Squirrel Girl and Spiderman
Was a clone.
New York City Police
Non-canon crossover.
Kazaar ( before the retconn)
Like you said, was a clone.
A Black Hole
Got out of it perfectly fine.
Gamora
Didn't lose at all.
Tyrant
Has been upgraded.
Odin
Same thing.

fangirl101
Was a clone.

Non-canon crossover.

Like you said, was a clone.

Got out of it perfectly fine.

Didn't lose at all.

Has been upgraded.

Same thing.

LMAO. LMAO. The electric company title was a title that was subsciber based. It is cannon. You didn't know that?

He didn't get out of the black hole fine. You didn't see the streaks of blood all over his body? If that is fine then what is hurt?
Gamora bloodied Thanos's face.
Thanos had an upgrade weapon against tyrant. And he still had to run. So if you are counting his current upgrade, that would just replace the orb thing he was using and he'd still lose.
Same thing with odin.

King Kandy
I'd like some proof it's canon since all crossovers are non-canon by default. Find me a statement of it's canonical nature in a handbook and i'll believe you but otherwise you don't have a leg to stand on.

All Thanos needed was to get toweled off. Give the guy a break. He gets sucked into one of the most destructive things in the universe and all he needs is to be toweled off.

Gamora didn't defeat him. You were supposed to post people he's lost to. He didn't lose to Gamora. You're getting desperate.

Thanos absorbed the sphere and then got powered up again. So yes he is more powerful then he was then, in fact he powered himself up so that his old enemies couldn't take revenge...

As for Odin, he never used the sphere in the first place so he's actually had two upgrades. So that's null and void.

fangirl101
I'd like some proof it's canon since all crossovers are non-canon by default. Find me a statement of it's canonical nature in a handbook and i'll believe you but otherwise you don't have a leg to stand on.

All Thanos needed was to get toweled off. Give the guy a break. He gets sucked into one of the most destructive things in the universe and all he needs is to be toweled off.

Gamora didn't defeat him. You were supposed to post people he's lost to. He didn't lose to Gamora. You're getting desperate.

Thanos absorbed the sphere and then got powered up again. So yes he is more powerful then he was then, in fact he powered himself up so that his old enemies couldn't take revenge...

As for Odin, he never used the sphere in the first place so he's actually had two upgrades. So that's null and void.

Since when was the electric company book a cross over? It was a marketing tool used to get kids to get more marvel comics and for more comic readers to watch the electric company. there is no mention of cross over anywhere in any of the titles of that series. No seperate universes, nothing. you have to prove it's not canon since it was a marvel publication using marvel super heroes.

Superman was in a double black hole and didn't need any toweling off or ANYTHING of the sort.

Thanos absorbed the sphere? Where was this? I must have missed it. How come trant doesn't absorb the spheres then?

King Kandy
It features characters from the Electric Company, that's why it's non-canon. Crossovers are always non-canon unless otherwise stated. Try and find this being mentioned in any handbook. I bet you can't.

Well then given your "Entropy" logic i'd have to assume that Black Holes are more powerful in marvel then in DC.

He absorbed the sphere, there's a scan out there that i'll try to find. Also, Tyrant DOES absorb the spheres, I think the last page of Cosmic Powers even shows him doing so.

Hazsekswthurmom
Here is the difference my friend.

Thanos trumped someone easily with infinite power in the Maker after the upgrade. He also sent Galactus flying under one blast of his own power. That signified the upgrade. crylaugh Good god, stop using that Maker example. If her power was so infinite, then why the f#ck was she locked in a mental hospital? laughing The Maker's power was about as infinite as a straight mans bum hole.......Lol, I guess guys like Pre-retcon Beyonder go to rehab, to handle their personal problems. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ZOMG!!! QUANSHEE DON UZED TEH SPECULAYSHEN!!!!!!!!

Unless you can back up this conclusion with valid evidence, it's nothing more than a sorry excuse.

Hypocrite........Originally posted by quanchi112
Again quit bring up reasons why you dont like me and the distant past. Ok it has no place here. Posters who let their personal feelings cloud their judgments arent very good posters imo.
Whatever happened to not naming out reasons we dislike eachother? sad Gtfo with that bs.thumb down

Why the hell do you have to make your scans that big? It's soooooooo damn annoying. Making your scan over sized, doesn't make your points anymore valid...

And I'm getting sick and tired of you misinterpreting and exaggerating. Your not fooling anyone with your silly conclusions. Bloodlusted? My ass he was. Darkseid had no reason to scuffle with Superman in that scan. What did you want him to do, duke it out with him for over 10 panels? It would've been utterly retarded for him to waste his time with Superman, when he not only had the staff(which is all he needed), but the planet he was on was about to be destroyed by the Source wall. Any rational being(not you apparently) would've fled in that situation as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dur Well genius, there was five scans and you only acknowledged two of them....do the math.

More baseless nonsense. And again, stop restating yourself!

Typical behaviour of a troll, post bs and pretend like your innocent. thumb down

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>