Superman and Gladiator vs. Thor and Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
It's on.

Classic thor
full confident Glads
Orion with harness and mb.

No bfr or sould drain crap.

Badabing
It would be a heck of a comic fight but I can't see a full on Supes and a non jobbing Glads losing this......

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Badabing
It would be a heck of a comic fight but I can't see a full on Supes and a non jobbing Glads losing this......

Glads is a punk. biscuits It's been proven that Thor can take him down in a few shots if he gets serious.

And Orion's Astro Force has knocked Supes out at low power.

Honestly? I'd give Superman's team the nod if he didn't have a loser like Gladiator. Give him someone actually compedent, like say, Ronan or Stardust, and it's a close fight.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Glads is a punk. biscuits It's been proven that Thor can take him down in a few shots if he gets serious.

Honestly? I'd give Superman's team the nod if he didn't have a loser like Gladiator. Give him someone actually compedent, like say, Ronan or Stardust, and it's a close fight.

I was going for archetypes. Gladiator is the best marvel Archetype for Superman.

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Honestly? I'd give Superman's team the nod if he didn't have a loser like Gladiator. Give him someone actually compedent, like say, Ronan or Stardust, and it's a close fight. Stop baiting. A non jobbing Glads is a beast. The thread starter stated FULL CONFIDENCE.

guy222
Team 2

comicfan11
Team two
Orion has oneshotted Supes before and Thor can take Glads.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.