Sentry and Sodam Yat vs. Crazy Lightray and The Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
How would this fight go?

moonknight11
Runner Should Solo.

fangirl101
Originally posted by moonknight11
Runner Should Solo. Superboy prime couldn't even solo sadom yat, how could he solo sentry and sodam?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by fangirl101
Superboy prime couldn't even solo sadom yat, how could he solo sentry and sodam?

Originally posted by Rorschach

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion12.jpg

Looks pretty solo'd to me erm

(even though lead was involved)

Galan007
Superboy prime couldn't even solo sadom yat, how could he solo sentry and sodam? Yes......... He did. confused

Ha-Son
Superboy prime couldn't even solo sadom yat, how could he solo sentry and sodam?
barker

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes......... He did. confused

Did he now? Seems to me that Yat was giving as good as he was getting not even knowing his powers yet of being a daxamite, and was pretty much matching SBP until Lead screwed him. SBP>>the Runner at any rate.

Galan007
Did he now? Seems to me that Yat was giving as good as he was getting not even knowing his powers yet of being a daxamite, and was pretty much matching SBP until Lead screwed him. SBP>>the Runner at any rate. Getting in a few hits, does not equate to Yat 'matching' Prime. Not in the slightest.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
Getting in a few hits, does not equate to Yat 'matching' Prime. Not in the slightest.

How many other characters have fought Prime for that long one on one? Of course there was the lead thing. Gotta love that ruining any hope of giving someone a clear concise victory.

Galan007
How many other characters have fought Prime for that long one on one? That's not the point. You said Yat 'matched' Prime - a few blows certainly wouldn't lead me to such a conclusion.

That's just me though. ermm

starlock
I will take team two for the win

psycho gundam
the runner is pretty uber;

-the runner is virtually as indestructible as a non-abstract can be.

-as fast if not faster than the silver surfer.

-as powerful or more so than him also.

-tireless and doesn't require air, food, or water.

-and his presents alone causes beings to like him (only thanos is exempt due to him lacking pleasure centers in his brain)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.