FP Anti-Monitor vs. These Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Can the most power Anti-Monitor seen defeat this group of Celestials?

Tiamut
Arishem
Exitar
Monolith Gatherer
Ziran

vlaaad12345
Yep.

I love DC
Anti Monitor loses

guy222
Celestials

Batman-Prime
CotIE Monitor with ease.

Sinestro Corps Monitor goes down.

Erik-Lensherr
Easily.

Utrigita
COIE Anti Monitor in a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials Agreed the bring to much power to the table here. Am loses all day.

fangirl101
COIE monitor with Ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
COIE monitor with Ease. If Spectre can do damage to the Am then so can these Celestials.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
If Spectre can do damage to the Am then so can these Celestials.

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>All celestials.

Utrigita
I spectre fully charged with magic from numerous magical wielders "Failed" against the Anti-Monitor then what chances does the Celestials have?

quanchi112
Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>All celestials. Scathan would easily defeat Spectre. Spectre depends on which host and what not. All kinds of variables are involved with the Spectre. I disagree with this statement and do does some of his higher showings in dov.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
I spectre fully charged with magic from numerous magical wielders "Failed" against the Anti-Monitor then what chances does the Celestials have? You do realize what these space gods are capable of?

They can reform lost limbs and what not easily.

Odin amped was nothing to the 4th host. I mean Am was also hurt by Darkseid and Luthor and later Superman. They pound on him until he weakens and then they destroy him.

fangirl101
Scathan would easily defeat Spectre. Spectre depends on which host and what not. All kinds of variables are involved with the Spectre. I disagree with this statement and do does some of his higher showings in dov.

His higher showings in DOV? Please follow the rules. His highest showings are NOT in DOV.

Scathan will not defeat the spectre. He never even defeated the LT.

quanchi112
His higher showings in DOV? Please follow the rules. His highest showings are NOT in DOV.

Scathan will not defeat the spectre. He never even defeated the LT. Dov has some of his higher showings. I didnt say highest. But I believe he did some pretty impressive stuff in dov and he had no outside amp like he did in coie.

Scathan defeated a being with Lt powers. Lt>Spectre.

~The Wickerman~
They can reform lost limbs

So can geckos no expression

King Kandy
Actually Protege was stronger then the LT since he had other copied powers as well.

Utrigita
You do realize what these space gods are capable of?

They can reform lost limbs and what not easily.

Odin amped was nothing to the 4th host. I mean Am was also hurt by Darkseid and Luthor and later Superman. They pound on him until he weakens and then they destroy him.

I realise fully well what the Celestials are capable of Quanchi.

Can they easily contain a Being that has the entire of a infinite multiverse (except three) I have seen no such indication, furthermore Anti-Monitor absorbed that energy and added it to his own, he is like Multi-Eternity big and badder Brother (roughly put lacking knowlegde of DC for the win yet again) Eternity would swat away these 5 Celestials like a lief in the wind.

fangirl101
Dov has some of his higher showings. I didnt say highest. But I believe he did some pretty impressive stuff in dov and he had no outside amp like he did in coie.

Well, mxy>>celestials. And He got bitched. And that was a weaker Spectre.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Actually Protege was stronger then the LT since he had other copied powers as well. I think those other powers were so inferior that he was only equal to Lt. Lt could have blinked those other biengs out of existence that Protege had copied beforehand.

~The Wickerman~

Either LT is not omniscient or Protege did not have all his powers.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Either LT is not omniscient or Protege did not have all his powers.

EXACTLY. Because if Protege was omnicient like the LT, he would have already copied Scathans powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Either LT is not omniscient or Protege did not have all his powers. No one in comics is totally omniscient. You can disprove any beings total omniscience.

fangirl101
No one in comics is totally omniscient. You can disprove any beings total omniscience.

The Presence from the MAIN DCU is.

quanchi112
The Presence from the MAIN DCU is. Werent their colors in coie that were unknown to the presence?

Again its already proven the presence is in vertigo is the same one in dcu. Not even close to omniscient. No biggie no one really is. Presence isnt supreme though when seperated from the geb.

fangirl101
Werent their colors in coie that were unknown to the presence?

Again its already proven the presence is in vertigo is the same one in dcu. Not even close to omniscient. No biggie no one really is. Presence isnt supreme though when seperated from the geb.

Nope. No one has proven that YWH is the Presence. AT ALL. NO ONE HAS. I Dare anyone say they have. With scans from BOTH DC and Vertigo to back it up. They can't. In COIE, who was the Spectre's boss? Can you tell us?

quanchi112
Nope. No one has proven that YWH is the Presence. AT ALL. NO ONE HAS. I Dare anyone say they have. With scans from BOTH DC and Vertigo to back it up. They can't. In COIE, who was the Spectre's boss? Can you tell us? He was referred to as the presence in vertigo.

There are scans proving this and its been up already. There is no scan proving they are separate beings at all.

fangirl101
He was referred to as the presence in vertigo.

There are scans proving this and its been up already. There is no scan proving they are separate beings at all.

YOU CANNOT SHOW THE PRESENCE IN DCU BEING CALLED YWH. THERE FOR YOU LOSE.

quanchi112
YOU CANNOT SHOW THE PRESENCE IN DCU BEING CALLED YWH. THERE FOR YOU LOSE. Vertigo goes along with dcu. Owned by the same company and the same presence along with geb is the supreme being of both.

fangirl101
Vertigo goes along with dcu. Owned by the same company and the same presence along with geb is the supreme being of both.

NO. Vertigo is a part of the DCU. It's not the DCU.

Mr Master

EXACTLY. Because if Protege was omnicient like the LT,

he would have already copied Scathans powers.
If Scathan is LT's equal, Scathan should be outside of LT's omniscient influence.

That quickly and simply settles this Protege should've known Scathan's powers googoogaga.

Besides, Protege's copying powers do not work that way.

Protege must WITNESS one's power being exercised before he can copy it.

The cool thing is,
he only needs to witness one aspect of one's power,
and he automatically copies one's full power.

Now again,
even if he knew Scathan's powers, due to LT's omniscience,
it would make no difference,
because he still must witness it with his own eyes.

Hazsekswthurmom
Am stomps

quanchi112
NO. Vertigo is a part of the DCU. It's not the DCU. Same presence that is oversees dcu oversees vertigo. Its been proven while you just speculate.

Mr Master

Same presence that is oversees dcu oversees vertigo.

Its been proven while you just speculate.

thumb up ... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t486424.html

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up ... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t486424.html I cant wait to read this thread it looks very well thought out.

It seems it destroys most posters misconceptions about his omnipotence among other things. Its great now they cant use baseless claims. Ill download these scans later. shifty

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Mr Master
If Scathan is LT's equal, Scathan should be outside of LT's omniscient influence.

That quickly and simply settles this Protege should've known Scathan's powers googoogaga.

Besides, Protege's copying powers do not work that way.

Protege must WITNESS one's power being exercised before he can copy it.

The cool thing is,
he only needs to witness one aspect of one's power,
and he automatically copies one's full power.

Now again,
even if he knew Scathan's powers, due to LT's omniscience,
it would make no difference,
because he still must witness it with his own eyes.

Finally someone with some sense. My theory is that LT wasn't aware of Scathans powers and abilities is because Scathan was also there representing TOAA. If TOAA doesn't want LT to be aware of Scathans powers, he won't be. If Protege could copy anyones powers. Wouldn't it make sense to have someone there that has powers no one is aware of and therefore can't copy?

Dark-Jaxx
Scathan isn't even in this fight.

CoIE AM wins easily.

fangirl101
Same presence that is oversees dcu oversees vertigo. Its been proven while you just speculate.
LIE. LIE. LIE. if it were, then Elaine would run the DCU and the Vertigo U. Now pick up your face. Liar.

psycho gundam
LIE. LIE. LIE. if it were, then Elaine would run the DCU and the Vertigo U. Now pick up your face. Liar.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs
stick out tongue

quanchi112
LIE. LIE. LIE. if it were, then Elaine would run the DCU and the Vertigo U. Now pick up your face. Liar. DONT YOU EVER I REPEAT EVER CALL ME A LIAR AGAIN. YOU ARE NOTHING.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/93728963rn9.jpg

PROOF LIKE ALWAYS.

QUAN WINS.

Dark-Jaxx
AM still wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
AM still wins. Too many Celestials here. They just bring the heat. Am can be weakened as proven in coie.

Dark-Jaxx
There is 5.

Yeah, weakened through intricate planning from a plan over time by some of the greatest minds in existence.

iceman24567
Am wins easily.

quanchi112
There is 5.

Yeah, weakened through intricate planning from a plan over time by some of the greatest minds in existence. First off its there are five not there is.

Most of them lacked the overall power that these five Celestials contain. They pwn him easily and dont need some kind of excellent battle plan the have enough power to get the job done.

Dark-Jaxx
First off its there are five not there is.

Most of them lacked the overall power that these five Celestials contain. They pwn him easily and dont need some kind of excellent battle plan the have enough power to get the job done. Lol, okay Mr Superior. Tell you what, use some of that effort you used to correct my grammar to go fvck yourself next time.

Yeah, and in the fight, they did no damage to him.

First Dr. Light used her light powers to drain the giant sun that supplied AM his power.

Then Alex, who has shown high level dimensional powers, fired a blast that further drained him.

Then, to weaken AM's armor, that one radioactive girl(can't remember her name) wrapped around him and burned him.

Then I think they all fired their own blasts at him at once.

After this I think he tried to absorb the Shadow Demons, but they were corrupted beforehand, so they only weakened him further.

Then Superman of Earth 2, who was at this time equal to PC Supes, fought him for a little while until AM was sent into a White Sun.

Then AM flew out and was killed by Superman with one punch.

That is alot of planning.

Celestials won't pull it off.

quanchi112
Lol, okay Mr Superior. Tell you what, use some of that effort you used to correct my grammar to go fvck yourself next time.

Yeah, and in the fight, they did no damage to him.

First Dr. Light used her light powers to drain the giant sun that supplied AM his power.

Then Alex, who has shown high level dimensional powers, fired a blast that further drained him.

Then, to weaken AM's armor, that one radioactive girl(can't remember her name) wrapped around him and burned him.

Then I think they all fired their own blasts at him at once.

After this I think he tried to absorb the Shadow Demons, but they were corrupted beforehand, so they only weakened him further.

Then Superman of Earth 2, who was at this time equal to PC Supes, fought him for a little while until AM was sent into a White Sun.

Then AM flew out and was killed by Superman with one punch.

That is alot of planning.

Celestials won't pull it off. Again I could give a rats ass what you post mr tough guy. I merely gave you advice on your incorrect grammar. No biggie.

So you think the Celestials cant take out a sun?
Celestials blasts hurt a lot more than Alex's blast.
Celestials can easily weaken the Am's armor as well.
Geez I mean regular heroes were giving it to him and these are Celestials who can reform and easily brush off an amped Odin's attacks.

So Am panicked and tried to find another power source proving he gets desperate when he gets weakened.

So a Superman whom a Celestial is about five times as powerful as can hold him off by himself.

Celestials do this in less time than these inferior heroes did it in.

Dark-Jaxx
Again I could give a rats ass what you post mr tough guy. I merely gave you advice on your incorrect grammar. No biggie.

So you think the Celestials cant take out a sun?
Celestials blasts hurt a lot more than Alex's blast.
Celestials can easily weaken the Am's armor as well.
Geez I mean regular heroes were giving it to him and these are Celestials who can reform and easily brush off an amped Odin's attacks.

So Am panicked and tried to find another power source proving he gets desperate when he gets weakened.

So a Superman whom a Celestial is about five times as powerful as can hold him off by himself.

Celestials do this in less time than these inferior heroes did it in. 1. Yeah they could. Not before AM could kill them too.

2. Kay. But AM was preoccupied and did not even see it coming. There are only five Celestials here, AM can handle them. Oh, and the Celestials cannot replicate this feat, it was Alex's unique existence as a Positive matter and Anti Matter being that allowed him to do this.

3. Sure they can. And AM can easiloy erase Celestials with an Anti-Matter wave. At his weakest in CoIE AM was a universe buster.

4. Those regular heroes could not even harm AM, who at that point was not even using his powers, as he did not need them. He took their best attacks with ease. It was only when they weakened them that they could harm him. Oh, and btw...Let's be serious, that group of heroes would take out Odin. Anti-Monitor could not be defeated by a Spectre with the combined powers of DC's Magicians. Which>>>Amped Odin by a fair margin.

5. He was not panicking, he was rather cocky about it in the comic. And all those demons weakened him severely.

6. ...Lol. You completely ignore the fact that by this point AM was MASSIVELY weakened. Your logic is astounding, you only use a scenario when the opponent was weakened horribly and say AM is inferior to Superman.

Oh, and I forgot, a blast from Darkseid also weakened AM, otherwise even with their planning they would have lost.

AM was universal at his weakest in CoIE, and by this point is Multiversal, you have said it yourself. Oh and one thing you forget...These Celestials have no knowledge of what would weaken AM. AM wins easily.

quanchi112
1. Yeah they could. Not before AM could kill them too.

2. Kay. But AM was preoccupied and did not even see it coming. There are only five Celestials here, AM can handle them. Oh, and the Celestials cannot replicate this feat, it was Alex's unique existence as a Positive matter and Anti Matter being that allowed him to do this.

3. Sure they can. And AM can easiloy erase Celestials with an Anti-Matter wave. At his weakest in CoIE AM was a universe buster.

4. Those regular heroes could not even harm AM, who at that point was not even using his powers, as he did not need them. He took their best attacks with ease. It was only when they weakened them that they could harm him. Oh, and btw...Let's be serious, that group of heroes would take out Odin. Anti-Monitor could not be defeated by a Spectre with the combined powers of DC's Magicians. Which>>>Amped Odin by a fair margin.

5. He was not panicking, he was rather cocky about it in the comic. And all those demons weakened him severely.

6. ...Lol. You completely ignore the fact that by this point AM was MASSIVELY weakened. Your logic is astounding, you only use a scenario when the opponent was weakened horribly and say AM is inferior to Superman.

Oh, and I forgot, a blast from Darkseid also weakened AM, otherwise even with their planning they would have lost.

AM was universal at his weakest in CoIE, and by this point is Multiversal, you have said it yourself. Oh and one thing you forget...These Celestials have no knowledge of what would weaken AM. AM wins easily. Again the Am failed to destroy the Spectre. He couldnt even kill these inferior. These guys can reform and utterly pwn him in all directions.

Point is the Celestials blasts will hurt. The Am came back in the sinestro corps and didnt need Luthors energies there to kill him. The needed it because they were inferior and the Spectre wasnt there to aid them. The Celestials would need no such thing.

Odin was amped. He had more power imo than these heroes and he couldnt do a thing against the Celestials.

Yes spectre amped is more than Odin. But It seems these Celestials can reform and unless totally destroyed they would be reforming left and right. Am is screwed here. Five powerful beings all blasting him and weakening him at once very quickly.

Am couldnt kill the heroes in time so what makes you think he can kill five extremely more powerful beings than these inferior heroes.

He wasnt panicking thats fine he was losing and maybe shoul dhave panicked more.

Superherovandal
you act like any of the celestials are anywhere near the power of spectre. they're not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you act like any of the celestials are anywhere near the power of spectre. they're not. They dont have to be. There are five of them. You act like the heroes who defeated the Am where anywhere near as powerful as these Celestials. smile

Superherovandal
DONT YOU EVER I REPEAT EVER CALL ME A LIAR AGAIN. YOU ARE NOTHING.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/93728963rn9.jpg

PROOF LIKE ALWAYS.

QUAN WINS. Just cause they call them the Presence doesn't mean its the same entity or that its in the same continuity. i mean for instance in vertigo there is no hell anymore. if it were the same that would be true in dc.

fangirl101
Just cause they call them the Presence doesn't mean its the same entity or that its in the same continuity. i mean for instance in vertigo there is no hell anymore. if it were the same that would be true in dc.
I have tried to tell them that SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times.

Dark-Jaxx
Again the Am failed to destroy the Spectre. He couldnt even kill these inferior. These guys can reform and utterly pwn him in all directions.

Point is the Celestials blasts will hurt. The Am came back in the sinestro corps and didnt need Luthors energies there to kill him. The needed it because they were inferior and the Spectre wasnt there to aid them. The Celestials would need no such thing.

Odin was amped. He had more power imo than these heroes and he couldnt do a thing against the Celestials.

Yes spectre amped is more than Odin. But It seems these Celestials can reform and unless totally destroyed they would be reforming left and right. Am is screwed here. Five powerful beings all blasting him and weakening him at once very quickly.

Am couldnt kill the heroes in time so what makes you think he can kill five extremely more powerful beings than these inferior heroes.

He wasnt panicking thats fine he was losing and maybe shoul dhave panicked more. 1. And the Spectre is far beyond any of these Celestials, and this was amped Celestial. And AM can erase them with one AM wave.

2. He was weaker in the SC. It was stated he was needed because of his AM and PM powers he could drain the AM the way he did. He didn't blast him, he was draining him. Have you ever actually read CoIE?

3. And AM>>>>>>Amped Odin. The Spectre could not kill AM, but these Celestials can?

4. Totally destroyed? Like being erased by an AM wave? Cool, glad you agree. He isn't weakened by any normal blast, it took delicate planning with prep.

5. The fact that these Celestials do not have knowledge of how to weaken him.

6. He was confident the Shadow Demons would restore his power, they only weakened him even further.

Celestials do not know HOW to weaken him, they won't, and if AM wants to win quickly, AM Wave ftw.

quanchi112
Just cause they call them the Presence doesn't mean its the same entity or that its in the same continuity. i mean for instance in vertigo there is no hell anymore. if it were the same that would be true in dc. Even though Michael and the Spectre have been in both continuities. Different universes but the same ruler.

Superherovandal
No cause Elaine took over for the Presence in Vertigo. that would mean she took over for the Presence in DC continuity.

quanchi112
No cause Elaine took over for the Presence in Vertigo. that would mean she took over for the Presence in DC continuity. She took over the vertigo universe not the dcu. Different universes.

quanchi112
1. And the Spectre is far beyond any of these Celestials, and this was amped Celestial. And AM can erase them with one AM wave.

2. He was weaker in the SC. It was stated he was needed because of his AM and PM powers he could drain the AM the way he did. He didn't blast him, he was draining him. Have you ever actually read CoIE?

3. And AM>>>>>>Amped Odin. The Spectre could not kill AM, but these Celestials can?

4. Totally destroyed? Like being erased by an AM wave? Cool, glad you agree. He isn't weakened by any normal blast, it took delicate planning with prep.

5. The fact that these Celestials do not have knowledge of how to weaken him.

6. He was confident the Shadow Demons would restore his power, they only weakened him even further.

Celestials do not know HOW to weaken him, they won't, and if AM wants to win quickly, AM Wave ftw. He wont erase them though. If it were that easy then he would have won and not been punked by weaker beings.

I know he was weaker. To think you need Luthor like energy to defeat the Am is ignorant though.

Amped Odin>precrisis Superman by far.

Am got beat thats it.

Celestials dont need knowledge of him their blasts will weaken him.

So he is adumbass and totally looked like a dummy and was overconfident and the shadow demons actually weakened him.

Dark-Jaxx
He wont erase them though. If it were that easy then he would have won and not been punked by weaker beings.

I know he was weaker. To think you need Luthor like energy to defeat the Am is ignorant though.

Amped Odin>precrisis Superman by far.

Am got beat thats it.

Celestials dont need knowledge of him their blasts will weaken him.

So he is adumbass and totally looked like a dummy and was overconfident and the shadow demons actually weakened him. 1. Sure he will. At any time he could have let out a universal AM wave, why did he not? Overconfidence maybe? The rules state that all combatants fight to the best of their ability. AM Wave ftw.

2. Did I say that? don't twist my words. You however DO need that kinda energy to weaken the AM the exact way Luthor did.

3. Army of PC Superheroes>Amped Odin, and Amped Spectre>>>>>Amped Odin. Amped Spectre could not kill AM. smile

4. And?

5. No they will not. Spectre with pure force could not weaken him.

6. Because they were corrupted. The Celestials will have no knowledge of how to specifically weaken the AM to that extent. AM does have knowledge of how to release an AM wave to kill them though.

quanchi112
1. Sure he will. At any time he could have let out a universal AM wave, why did he not? Overconfidence maybe? The rules state that all combatants fight to the best of their ability. AM Wave ftw.

2. Did I say that? don't twist my words. You however DO need that kinda energy to weaken the AM the exact way Luthor did.

3. Army of PC Superheroes>Amped Odin, and Amped Spectre>>>>>Amped Odin. Amped Spectre could not kill AM. smile

4. And?

5. No they will not. Spectre with pure force could not weaken him.

6. Because they were corrupted. The Celestials will have no knowledge of how to specifically weaken the AM to that extent. AM does have knowledge of how to release an AM wave to kill them though. Maybe one or two go down to this but not all five. They do more damage to him and weaken him further and further.

Nah I already proved that Am in sinestro corps coul dget hurt like any old being. Explosions,blasts,etc.

Luthor and the heroes needed this to beat him because they were so inferior but not the Celestials.

5 Celestials>amped Spectre. Amped Odin>Heroes.

The heroes with pure force coul dhurt him and pure force also hurt him in sinestro corps.

Celestials dont all go down. if they were two or three maybe but five is too many for this guy to handle all the power being thrown at him at once.

Dark-Jaxx
Maybe one or two go down to this but not all five. They do more damage to him and weaken him further and further.

Nah I already proved that Am in sinestro corps coul dget hurt like any old being. Explosions,blasts,etc.

Luthor and the heroes needed this to beat him because they were so inferior but not the Celestials.

5 Celestials>amped Spectre. Amped Odin>Heroes.

The heroes with pure force coul dhurt him and pure force also hurt him in sinestro corps.

Celestials dont all go down. if they were two or three maybe but five is too many for this guy to handle all the power being thrown at him at once. 1. Nope. They all die with one AM wave. They have no counter to it.

2. Kay. That was SC AM, which is much weaker, so your point is null. And I am not saying it is the only way to damage him, I am saying you would need powers like that to weaken him like Alex did.

3. The Celestials are powerless to an AM Wave.

4. No way. 5 Celestials are not equal to an amped Spectre, no chance in hell.

5. The heroes could not hurt him until he was weakened, I am convinced you never read CoIE. In SC he was WEAK compared to CoIE, so that point is once again null.

6. And 5 Celestials can't handle one AM Wave.

Superherovandal
She took over the vertigo universe not the dcu. Different universes. No cause Yahweh left all of creation. Creation which consists of multiple universes all created by the Yahweh. So She took over a multiverse. and getting back to the point amped spectre destroyed the remaining universes and recreated them into one universe. that trumps the feats of the Celestials.

Air Legend
No cause Yahweh left all of creation. Creation which consists of multiple universes all created by the Yahweh. So She took over a multiverse. and getting back to the point amped spectre destroyed the remaining universes and recreated them into one universe. that trumps the feats of the Celestials.
Yahweh left that universe. Elaine is "God" for that universe and that universe only.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Air Legend
Yahweh left that universe. Elaine is "God" for that universe and that universe only.

NO. Elaine is GOD of all of vertigo.

Knowsbleed33
Remove the Monolith Gatherer from the list and add TOAA Celestial.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Can the most power Anti-Monitor seen defeat this group of Celestials?

Tiamut
Arishem
Exitar
Monolith Gatherer
Ziran Absolutely.

Along with destroying an infinite amount of entire universes, AM had sufficient power to own all the Guardians simultaneously, by literally warping the "infinite" energies of the Central Battery itself, then using said energy against them. That's feat I've never seen any other character duplicate. He also fought an amped Spectre in a battle that rebooted the whole of creation - and seemingly won.

But apparently that's all thrown to the wayside by some morons, because Darkseid utilized the energy within Alex Luthor which was like AM's Kryptonite] to weaken him. Also because a pre-crisis Superman delivered the final blow to an all but dead AM.

Love the logic there. thumb up

Not really. thumb down

quanchi112
No cause Yahweh left all of creation. Creation which consists of multiple universes all created by the Yahweh. So She took over a multiverse. and getting back to the point amped spectre destroyed the remaining universes and recreated them into one universe. that trumps the feats of the Celestials. Air legend said it for me.

Presence was named in the vertigo universe. Its simple really and the Spectre and Michael it seems have been seen in both.

The Spectre was indeed powerful but you dont have to be the Spectre in order to defeat the Am. Sinestro Corps ring a bell. The green lanters did it with a galaxy destroying blast. Celestials will bring the hurt here.

quanchi112
NO. Elaine is GOD of all of vertigo. Is elaine mightier than the presence in veritgo?

fangirl101
Air legend said it for me.

Presence was named in the vertigo universe. Its simple really and the Spectre and Michael it seems have been seen in both.

The Spectre was indeed powerful but you dont have to be the Spectre in order to defeat the Am. Sinestro Corps ring a bell. The green lanters did it with a galaxy destroying blast. Celestials will bring the hurt here.
They should ban you. This post is just a sample of the utter crap you post that I've seen in the last two months. OMG. Using a lessor showing of a charcter depowered to demean the high ended one. you are so biased it's just UNREAL. Unless you can provide us with an example of the presence in the DCU which is the absolute ruling canon universe being called YWH, and the higher events being canon, like no hell, etc, then you dont' have anything to stand on.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Galan007

Along with destroying an infinite amount of entire universes, AM had sufficient power to own all the Guardians simultaneously, by literally warping the "infinite" energies of the Central Battery itself, then using said energy against them. That's feat I've never seen any other character duplicate

It's funny, I completly forgot about that feat.

quanchi112
They should ban you. This post is just a sample of the utter crap you post that I've seen in the last two months. OMG. Using a lessor showing of a charcter depowered to demean the high ended one. you are so biased it's just UNREAL. Unless you can provide us with an example of the presence in the DCU which is the absolute ruling canon universe being called YWH, and the higher events being canon, like no hell, etc, then you dont' have anything to stand on. Again I have proven my case with the scan. Its the same presence with spectre and Michael.

Badabing
They should ban you. This post is just a sample of the utter crap you post that I've seen in the last two months. OMG. Using a lessor showing of a charcter depowered to demean the high ended one. you are so biased it's just UNREAL. Unless you can provide us with an example of the presence in the DCU which is the absolute ruling canon universe being called YWH, and the higher events being canon, like no hell, etc, then you dont' have anything to stand on. All I saw Quan do was ask you a question. Try not to call for his head for asking a question or for having a different opinion. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.