Superman Vs WWH (Definitive, Official, One and only thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raoul
Ok, as i said in the title, this is the official Superman Vs WWH thread... i'll merge any other that are needed, but i dont want to see any Superman vs wwh stuff outside this thread unless its team matches or under very different circumstances...

All Superman Vs WWH arguments go in here, not in other threads... thx.

So anyways:

Originally posted by carver9
and that is complete bs that he knocked out a guy that once one shotted him and walked through all of his punches. Sounds like bad writing to me.

you want to claim bad writing while hyping up wwh? erm

easily got out of it? he could have shattered her if he'd wanted...

solomon grundy can be batman level, or he can smack around alan scott, this one was the latter... as rorschach said:

Originally posted by Rorschach
Do you know how Grundy's powers work? Every time he comes back from the dead his strength, durability, and, intelligence changes. That's why Batman can take him out in one comic, and in another comic he's taking on the JSA. The Grundy that Superman killed wasn't one that Batman could take out in a physical confrontation, he was taking on both Superman and Alan Scott.

erm

iron man doesnt have the capability to output the kind of power that superman has...

its concussive force AND heat.

it was cyclops himself that said his blast could split a moon, but he was just talking hyperbole... could scott do it, i don't think so, but he hasn't shown an upper limit as yet...

even so, as much as i love cyclops, he doesn't come close to superman's level...

Yeah superman does tackle with despero who one shotted him, darkseid who isnt what he use to be and bled from a batkick, and doomsday who basically killed him and has been weaker since then.

ffs... look, carver, i'm not blaming you, but i am sick and tired of people making doomsday rex out to be some pussified version of the character...

First of all:

OWAW Superman was at least twice as powerful (if not three or four times) as the one from Death of Superman. This Superman was solo-ing Imperiex probes (probes that the JLA were getting smacked around by) and taking it to Imperiex more than anyone else... He was a BEAST.

Doomsday almost killed that Superman (hell, Superman was actually dead for a few seconds), and he resisted J'onn's telepathy (and physical attacks) before beating him. J'onn alone is arguably a match for WWH, and he was ktfo with little effort by this Doomsday. THEN Superman went back up against him and beat him. That isn't a low showing, in DOS Superman was snapping off Doomsday's bony protrusions...

only by those arguing against Superman... Superman fans by and large are generally happy with the feat, from what i've seen...

Anyways, yeah, this is the thread for such stuff...

Rorschach
WWH takes this 6/10.

Erik-Lensherr
Superman 10/10.

jks
no point in trying to have an intelligent discussion on this on kmc....

Mindset
Huc 10/10

Raoul
Originally posted by jks
no point in trying to have an intelligent discussion on this on kmc....

nobody's forcing you to take part...

Badabing
no expression crackers ka-dur durhulk superdur

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Badabing
no expression crackers ka-dur durhulk superdur
Reported fo rell.

Soljer
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Superman 10/10.

The only right answer. thumb up.

Phantom Zone
I guess its 7/10 to Superman. WWH can beat him H2H but Superman will start using his other powers.

carver9
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I guess its 7/10 to Superman. WWH can beat him H2H but Superman will start using his other powers.

Which wouldnt work.

The Pict
Superman 10/10

WrathfulDwarf
Maybe I should make a definitive WWH vs. Flash.

mmm

The Pict
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

mmm

No need Flash 10/10

icu311
Superman 9/10

IMHO it doesn't even matter how strong Hulk can get, he's not going to touch Superman. I know everyone hates the Superman "speedblitz" argument, but it works here.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul
Ok, as i said in the title, this is the official Superman Vs WWH thread... i'll merge any other that are needed, but i dont want to see any Superman vs wwh stuff outside this thread unless its team matches or under very different circumstances...

So anyways:

solomon grundy can be batman level, or he can smack around alan scott, this one was the latter... as rorschach said:

erm

iron man doesnt have the capability to output the kind of power that superman has...

it was cyclops himself that said his blast could split a moon, but he was just talking hyperbole... could scott do it, i don't think so, but he hasn't shown an upper limit as yet...

even so, as much as i love cyclops, he doesn't come close to superman's level...

ffs... look, carver, i'm not blaming you, but i am sick and tired of people making doomsday rex out to be some pussified version of the character...

First of all:

OWAW Superman was at least twice as powerful (if not three or four times) as the one from Death of Superman. This Superman was solo-ing Imperiex probes (probes that the JLA were getting smacked around by) and taking it to Imperiex more than anyone else... He was a BEAST.

Doomsday almost killed that Superman (hell, Superman was actually dead for a few seconds), and he resisted J'onn's telepathy (and physical attacks) before beating him. J'onn alone is arguably a match for WWH, and he was ktfo with little effort by this Doomsday. THEN Superman went back up against him and beat him. That isn't a low showing, in DOS Superman was snapping off Doomsday's bony protrusions...

only by those arguing against Superman... Superman fans by and large are generally happy with the feat, from what i've seen...

You should tell Fearofgecko this before he starts making more threads like this.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by The Pict
No need Flash 10/10

Nu-uh!

Hulk defeated.....THE SPEEDFREEK!

(Oooohhh!!!)

D-Block
Superman for the win.

The Pict
Nu-uh!

Hulk defeated.....THE SPEEDFREEK!

(Oooohhh!!!)

faint OMG! But his jet boot things made him the fastest guy in comics!

carver9

So anyways:

erm

First of all:

Its a good idea that you made a thread like this and I like it. The answer to your questions is that the reason that I think that doomsday rex appeared to be weaker due to superman even saying so himself, saying that he was getting weaker due to him losing confidence, when has doomsday become gladiator. Thats why superman was walking all over him due to him losing confidence and becoming weaker embarrasment .

You do know that people such as black lightning stalemated a imperex probe, krypto almost outright out fought a imperex probe, aquaman killed on, wonder woman mother killed two of the with a mere space ship, doomsday and superman was one shotting them, the probes wasnt that impressive to be brought up in a battle forum. They didnt do anything to make me think that they are even above firelord let alone terrax.

Well cyclops did state that he could have used his blast to kill master mold who was the size of texas and he made it appear to be a easy task until he found out that master mold could absorb the blast.

Even though cyclops blast has heat in it, its still not a power that is use to burn things. His power is concussive force which is totally different from heat vision.

By the way, how do you know which version batman was fighting when he was fighting grundy. You cant say that he wasnt fighting the superman version because batman also has great showings against superman.

By the way, War hulk, Mindless Hulk, and WWh, all of them I would give a 7-8/10 over superman, any other hulk besides maestro, superman would basically get a high majority. The reason I give them majorities is due to the fact that superman have fallen on too many of occasions by villian that isnt even physically compared to the hulk and has also been one shotted numerous of times by people that dont possess the hulks strength. Not only was wwh strength increased but as it was stated in the arc, his speed and his durability was increased to high levels.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by icu311
Superman 9/10

IMHO it doesn't even matter how strong Hulk can get, he's not going to touch Superman. I know everyone hates the Superman "speedblitz" argument, but it works here.

Hes fought people with FTL speed.

carver9
Originally posted by icu311
Superman 9/10

Well kalibak has touched him, lobo touched him, mongul touched him, solomon grundy touched him, a imperex probe touched him, batman has touched him, deathstroke has touched him, darkseid touch him, metallo touch him, equus has touched him, hell almost superman entire rogue consist of nothing but brutes which is exactly what he is, a brute. Superman has been getting handled by brutes his entire career, so where do everyone keep bringing up crap saying that he wont get touched when his comic character say otherwise.

Show me superman just walking circles around his villians then maybe ill say that hulk cant touch him.

llagrok
All those have touched him fighting to the full extent of his abilities?

Stop ignoring the KMC rules Carver, or you'll find yourself on the ban list soon enough.

Badabing
Well kalibak has touched him, lobo touched him, mongul touched him, solomon grundy touched him, a imperex probe touched him, batman has touched him, deathstroke has touched him, darkseid touch him, metallo touch him, equus has touched him, hell almost superman entire rogue consist of nothing but brutes which is exactly what he is, a brute. Superman has been getting handled by brutes his entire career, so where do everyone keep bringing up crap saying that he wont get touched when his comic character say otherwise.

Show me superman just walking circles around his villians then maybe ill say that hulk cant touch him. Ignoring the VS forum rules just so things fit into what you "think" isn't debating, it's trolling. You've been here long enough to know this.

carver9
Originally posted by llagrok
All those have touched him fighting to the full extent of his abilities?

Stop ignoring the KMC rules Carver, or you'll find yourself on the ban list soon enough.

So basically we throw out whats been happening in comics for decades and create superman into a flash or zoom character. We basically use our imagination in debating instead of on panel proof. Ok well since we're doing that, when wolverine fights the thing, I dont think thing would land not a single blow. When gladiator fights wonder woman or superman I think his full confidence would boost him up to pre crisis level including his speed and he blitz them breaking there necks in a instant. I think that silver surfer would turn intagible his entire fight with superman and superman wont be able to land not one lick and since surfer has absorb the sun before I think superman heat vision would power him up to levels that superman hasnt seen yet in dc.

On panel proof out the window, imagination in the door.

carver9
Ignoring the VS forum rules just so things fit into what you "think" isn't debating, it's trolling. You've been here long enough to know this.

Badaging, I totally agree but on panel proof is also what should be used in debates and thats what Im using. Im not downing superman or nothing but if you say that he can move and fight like the flash then this should happen alot, not just 6 times out of his entire career.

carver9
And llagrok, stop turning people in and debate, Im not causing you any physical or mental damage. If you dont like my post then post something to correct me, its not hard to do.

WrathfulDwarf
So basically we throw out whats been happening in comics for decades and create superman into a flash or zoom character.

Because he always had those powers. He may not out run Flash but he has the capacity to race him.

fangirl101
Superman 10/10. Seriously.

Metalmanx
Superman, all day long.

carver9
Because he always had those powers. He may not out run Flash but he has the capacity to race him.

The last time they raced they both were clocked at 2000 mps, if you honestly think thats the fastest flash can go.

I know that superman has speed, well at least flight speed but his combat speed sucks and shouldnt be used in a debate when he rarely use it in battles where he almost get killed. Answer this for me, if metallo was to fight mimic, do you think that metallo would land a lick, if kalibak was to fight mimic, do you think that kalibak would land a lick. Remember this, mimic was clocked at flying 93000 mps.

Bouboumaster
WWH wins 6/10

Marvelknight
Superman ftw superdur

Badabing
So basically we throw out whats been happening in comics for decades and create superman into a flash or zoom character. We basically use our imagination in debating instead of on panel proof. Ok well since we're doing that, when wolverine fights the thing, I dont think thing would land not a single blow. When gladiator fights wonder woman or superman I think his full confidence would boost him up to pre crisis level including his speed and he blitz them breaking there necks in a instant. I think that silver surfer would turn intagible his entire fight with superman and superman wont be able to land not one lick and since surfer has absorb the sun before I think superman heat vision would power him up to levels that superman hasnt seen yet in dc.

On panel proof out the window, imagination in the door. He has combat speed feats as well as intangibility feats. You're the one who's throwing things out the window and trying to shape things around your perceptions and what you "think".Originally posted by carver9
The last time they raced they both were clocked at 2000 mps, if you honestly think thats the fastest flash can go.

I know that superman has speed, well at least flight speed but his combat speed sucks and shouldnt be used in a debate when he rarely use it in battles where he almost get killed. Answer this for me, if metallo was to fight mimic, do you think that metallo would land a lick, if kalibak was to fight mimic, do you think that kalibak would land a lick. Remember this, mimic was clocked at flying 93000 mps. Superman has running, flight and combat speed feats. So much that it's part of his power set and within KMC rules with regards to fighting at peak. Ignoring facts that you don't like doesn't change a thing.

horrorwolf
Please.
WWH takes this 10/10 in any true form of physical confrontation.

Anything else, or other sorts of attacks from Kent lead to a very clear and definitive Stalemate.

Soljer
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Please.

Anything else, or other sorts of attacks from Kent lead to a Stalemate.

laughing laughing laughing

Superman wins in less than a single second.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Badabing
Please.

Anything else, or other sorts of attacks from Kent lead to a Stalemate. That must be because: WWH is more durable, nope. WWH is faster, nope. WWH is more versatile, nope. WWH must have better feats, nope. Oh no, WWH loses. eek!

Thanks, I needed a laugh. laughing out loud

quanchi112
That must be because: WWH is more durable, nope. WWH is faster, nope. WWH is more versatile, nope. WWH must have better feats, nope. Oh no, WWH loses. eek!

Thanks, I needed a laugh. laughing out loud WW Hulk was taking on Sentry who released more power than he ever had before. His healing factor makes his durability better. Supes has him on speed but then again so did Sentry. How did that turn out? erm

Superman can be downed to a lucky punch by someone such as Kalibak. Are you really claiming that Kalibak is stronger than the Hulk let alone WW Hulk?

WW Hulk takes everything Supes throws at him ans beats him senseless. He wouldnt need a lucky punch.

horrorwolf
That must be because: WWH is more durable, nope. WWH is faster, nope. WWH is more versatile, nope. WWH must have better feats, nope. Oh no, WWH loses. eek!

Thanks, I needed a laugh. laughing out loud

No problem with your opinions. Feel free to laugh if it makes you feel better.

But WWH is actually more durable in a conflict:
1. Regular Hulk is just under superman in durability. close but Superman is a little harder to penetrate.
2. Regular Hulk has a thing called regeneration that is beyond Wolverines.
3. Regular Hulk gets amps in regeneration, strength, and durability due to rage levels.

Just under Superman Durabilty+Deadpool Regen (at base levels) = Savage Hulk is actually more durable over time...just as he gets physically stronger and more destructive than Superman over time.

Thats just Savage Hulk.
Add to that we are talking about WWH here and there's really nothing to discuss.

Raoul
Which wouldnt work.

no reason why they couldnt...

mmm

knock yourself out...

Its a good idea that you made a thread like this and I like it. The answer to your questions is that the reason that I think that doomsday rex appeared to be weaker due to superman even saying so himself, saying that he was getting weaker due to him losing confidence, when has doomsday become gladiator. Thats why superman was walking all over him due to him losing confidence and becoming weaker embarrasment .

during that fight, maybe, but remember, the superman he was up against was far more powerful in pretty much every way than the one that fought in death of superman...

aquaman nearly died, diana's mother did die... they were impressive enough to beat down kyle rayner, wally west and j'onn...

srug

cyclops' blast doesnt have heat, i was referring to superman's blast...

batman always has a reason, though... kryptonite ring, ivy brainwashing, etc...

the fact that batman hurt grundy so easily means that the grundy wouldnt have a chance against alan scott...

can you name villains that have one shotted superman consistently?

and even with hulk's speed upgrade, superman's is still insanely higher than almost any other character...

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
You should tell Fearofgecko this before he starts making more threads like this.

any threads will either be closed or merged with this one...

also, for any doubts about superman's speed in comparison to that of the flash, well, there was a flash comic not long before the crisis, somewhere in between 200-220, where wally has just had his marriage go down the crapper, and his identity made secret again by the spectre... so the jla wants answers off of wally, but wally wants to find his wife, so wally zooms off, and superman decides to chase him...

wally zooms around the entire world with superman chasing him, and superman keeps up... both men are travelling so fast that when superman tried to use heat vision, wally is moving too fast to be caught by it... clark STILL keeps up with him speedwise though...

can wally go faster than clark? of course, but wally was moving pretty damn fast on earth, and superman stayed with him almost the entire time...

nimbus006
cyclops' blast doesnt have heat, i was referring to superman's blast...

You know more about Scott than I do, and I know his blasts are described as realeasing concussive force rather than heat, however, if they absorb energy from sunlight shouldn't they dispell some form of heat?

Raoul
Originally posted by nimbus006
You know more about Scott than I do, and I know his blasts are described as realeasing concussive force rather than heat, however, if they absorb energy from sunlight shouldn't they dispell some form of heat?

but thats the thing, his blasts arent composed of solar energy...

his eyes are a dimensional gateway to a universe that consists of nothing but the energy that comes from his eyes... the sunlight just powers the gateway...

its kinda screwy, but i like it... stick out tongue

nimbus006
but thats the thing, his blasts arent composed of solar energy...

his eyes are a dimensional gateway to a universe that consists of nothing but the energy that comes from his eyes... the sunlight just powers the gateway...

its kinda screwy, but i like it... stick out tongue

So essentially, sunlight powers the mechanism, but is not the source of the energy/beam, correct?

Raoul
Originally posted by nimbus006
So essentially, sunlight powers the mechanism, but is not the source of the energy/beam, correct?

bingo.

he can actually absorb other types of energy, just on a small scale, and he even absorbs ambient energy too... sunlight is just the primary source...

nimbus006
bingo.

he can actually absorb other types of energy, just on a small scale, and he even absorbs ambient energy too... sunlight is just the primary source...

Interesting, leaves plenty of room for speculation regarding his power levels. shifty

psycho gundam
world war hulk 6/10 imo.

superman's vast array of powers would only fuel the hulk's rage, and after a while superman will only be wearing out and the hulk powering up(getting increasingly more durable, stronger, and radioactive)

jks

On panel proof out the window, imagination in the door. ...which is probably why this board is made fun of so much..

quanchi112
Originally posted by jks
...which is probably why this board is made fun of so much.. I agree.

The Pict
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk was taking on Sentry who released more power than he ever had before. His healing factor makes his durability better. Supes has him on speed but then again so did Sentry. How did that turn out? erm

Superman can be downed to a lucky punch by someone such as Kalibak. Are you really claiming that Kalibak is stronger than the Hulk let alone WW Hulk?

WW Hulk takes everything Supes throws at him ans beats him senseless. He wouldnt need a lucky punch.

Sentry is no Superman and he wasn't using his speed against Hulk either. He was having a casual conversation with him.

No problem with your opinions. Feel free to laugh if it makes you feel better.

But WWH is actually more durable in a conflict:
1. Regular Hulk is just under superman in durability. close but Superman is a little harder to penetrate.
2. Regular Hulk has a thing called regeneration that is beyond Wolverines.
3. Regular Hulk gets amps in regeneration, strength, and durability due to rage levels.

Just under Superman Durabilty+Deadpool Regen (at base levels) = Savage Hulk is actually more durable over time...just as he gets physically stronger and more destructive than Superman over time.

Thats just Savage Hulk.
Add to that we are talking about WWH here and there's really nothing to discuss.

1. Superman is much more durable than any Hulk, even WWH. He was pierced, cut and bloodied by the likes of the new X-Men, She Hulk and Thing. They wouldn't leave a mark on Supes. Hell Hulk's arms were immobilised by knifes.
2. Superman has a thing called regeneration.
3. Superman can get amped in regeneration due to the sun. Whenever he feels like it he could give himself a boost. Not that it matters because before Hulk even knows what's going on Superman has torn his head off.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jks
...which is probably why this board is made fun of so much..

Nah, he just deserves to be on my ignore list instead, I stopped laughing at him long ago.

The Pict
Originally posted by jks
...which is probably why this board is made fun of so much..

The board is probably made fun off due to dozens of socks and senseless fanboys.

carnage52
No need Flash 10/10 speedforce>wwh

WrathfulDwarf

knock yourself out...

hehehe....evil face

quanchi112
Sentry is no Superman and he wasn't using his speed against Hulk either. He was having a casual conversation with him.

1. Superman is much more durable than any Hulk, even WWH. He was pierced, cut and bloodied by the likes of the new X-Men, She Hulk and Thing. They wouldn't leave a mark on Supes. Hell Hulk's arms were immobilised by knifes.
2. Superman has a thing called regeneration.
3. Superman can get amped in regeneration due to the sun. Whenever he feels like it he could give himself a boost. Not that it matters because before Hulk even knows what's going on Superman has torn his head off. Again Hulk has beaten Gladiator who has speed as well. Sentry was using his momentum flying into him and using more power than he ever had previously.

Who cares if something can pierce the Hulks skin? He healed from it instanlty and it had no lasting effect. I mean if you cut me and it cant put me down what does it prove especially when I can totally heal from it as if I havent even been scratched. What happened to all of these mutants? Did the beat the Hulk or did he beat them? I mean how can you use something as evidence if Hulk stomped them all.

Do you honestly think a lucky Kalibak punch could knock the WW Hulk senseless? Do you think Cyborg with the sinestro rings could pwn him in three punches?

You really think Superman can tear his head off? Are you being serious here? When has the Hulk had his head torn off? WW Hulk had his neck broken when he was weakened and recovered from that. The best they could in a well organized attack is break a weakened WW Hulk's neck to which he later totally recovered.

Superman boosted himself with a sun amp and couldnt even beat WW who was holding back. WW Hulk at his most powerful was at the end of the book and his mere footsteps were taking out the eastern seaboard. Superman dies no question about it.

Endrict Nuul
Gladiator has a weakness to radiation that Hulk puts out.

psycho gundam
k, everyone, stop going to extremes here, theses characters aren't THAT far apart so a 10/10 victory series is dubious at best.

and quan, dude chill...your just going to attract more attention to yourself that may lead to a ban, especially in this thread.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by psycho gundam
k, everyone, stop going to extremes here, theses characters aren't THAT far apart so a 10/10 victory series is dubious at best.

Actually, they're very far apart....Hulk can't fly or shoot lasers through his eyes.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Soljer
The only right answer. thumb up.

Supes fanmoron.

I agree but you don't have to be such a fanboy about it.

And you ALWAYS say SUPES WINS!!!!!

The Pict
Actually, they're very far apart....Hulk can't fly or shoot lasers through his eyes.

yes Couldn't just melt someone on Earth from space if he felt like it.

Endrict Nuul
Yup, like what WD said....Supes>>WWH.

quanchi112
yes Couldn't just melt someone on Earth from space if he felt like it. Why didnt he fight Doomsday in hunter and prey from space then?

When has he done this?

psycho gundam
yes Couldn't just melt someone on Earth from space if he felt like it. wouldn't work on this hulk, plus the planet under him would be in more danger from that attack than he ever would.

quanchi112
wouldn't work on this hulk, plus the planet under him would be in more danger from that attack than he ever would. Superman couldnt put the citizens in harms way just to try and blast the Hulk from space. Like his heat vision is that fast anyways from space and like the Hulk cant avoid it. smile

psycho gundam
Superman couldnt put the citizens in harms way just to try and blast the Hulk from space. Like his heat vision is that fast anyways from space and like the Hulk cant avoid it. smile i wouldn't go that far. i was thinking after the space heat vision thing, he would fly down to check for a corpse amidst all the smoke from the heat only to catch a green fist in the mouth. then they start fighting.

The Pict
Why didnt he fight Doomsday in hunter and prey from space then?

When has he done this?

Well it was the other way round, he fired his beams into space from Earth and dazzled those on the moon.
And in Virtue and Vice he was talking to Sentinel outside the JLA watchtower (on the moon) and spotted and heard a supervillian attacking Lex Luthor in Africa. He'd have no problem taking Hulk out from a distance.

Superman couldnt put the citizens in harms way just to try and blast the Hulk from space. Like his heat vision is that fast anyways from space and like the Hulk cant avoid it. smile

I doubt Hulk has the speed to avoid anything Superman throws at him, he took out an entire hillside of Doomsday clones with one blast of his heat vision iirc. And you actually think that if Superman is in space about to fire on him Hulk would know.... laughing out loud

illadelph12
Someone seriously needs to profile this one...

Other than that, poor form on multiple parties. no

darthgoober
Superman has running, flight and combat speed feats. So much that it's part of his power set and within KMC rules with regards to fighting at peak. Ignoring facts that you don't like doesn't change a thing.
I understand what you're saying and I agree, but we DO need to set some kind of actual standard on the matter because it seems like speed is the only thing we ignore consistency on around here. We see people say that Supes or Flash win 10/10 against the Hulk via speedblitz all the time, but how often do we see people say that Surfer or Hal beat Supes 10/10 via BFR... never. I can handle either standard as long as it's consistent, but speedblitzing shouldn't be the only effect that nets people 10/10 in a forum fight.

fangirl101
Superman pretty much beats all Hulks Cept maybe Red Hulk. Even then I dont' know. Superman was giving a good fight to IM.

fangirl101
Originally posted by darthgoober
I understand what you're saying and I agree, but we DO need to set some kind of actual standard on the matter because it seems like speed is the only thing we ignore consistency on around here. We see people say that Supes or Flash win 10/10 against the Hulk via speedblitz all the time, but how often do we see people say that Surfer or Hal beat Supes 10/10 via BFR... never. I can handle either standard as long as it's consistent, but speedblitzing shouldn't be the only effect that nets people 10/10 in a forum fight. Hal and Surfer BFR far less than Superman and Flash Speed blitz.

darthgoober
Originally posted by fangirl101
Hal and Surfer BFR far less than Superman and Flash Speed blitz.
And if we take how often Superman and Flash speedblitz into consideration then we should take how often Hal and Surfer BFR into consideration also. But if we ignore how often Supes and the Flash blitz then the same standard should be applied to Surfer, Hal, Thor(concerning both the Godblast AND BFR), etc.

Badabing
I understand what you're saying and I agree, but we DO need to set some kind of actual standard on the matter because it seems like speed is the only thing we ignore consistency on around here. We see people say that Supes or Flash win 10/10 against the Hulk via speedblitz all the time, but how often do we see people say that Surfer or Hal beat Supes 10/10 via BFR... never. I can handle either standard as long as it's consistent, but speedblitzing shouldn't be the only effect that nets people 10/10 in a forum fight. We are working on it. It's difficult when there are so many variables and showings. I think the current system works well but there are too many arguments over what happens in comics vs what happens on KMC. I'll be PMing our most respectable posters to get input. For now we're focusing on people who are contrary without providing proof or using low showings or out of context scans. Feel free to PM me with any input though.

Ha-Son
I'll be PMing our most respectable posters to get input.

Sorry, I won't be responding to any pm's any time soon.

biscuits

fangirl101
And if we take how often Superman and Flash speedblitz into consideration then we should take how often Hal and Surfer BFR into consideration also. But if we ignore how often Supes and the Flash blitz then the same standard should be applied to Surfer, Hal, Thor(concerning both the Godblast AND BFR), etc.
There is also the question of the different tactics of an option. A speed blitz is a speed blitz.

one can be bfr'd thru time freeze manip, teleportation, being trapped, etc. So more versatile characters might be hurt by any percentage standard. As a debator could, as I would, easily say, how many times has hal bfr'd someone using time?

Scoobless

Fanboy mod has spoken!!! (typed actually)

stick out tongue

CaptainStoic
Gamma Radiation comes from the sun, Gladiator is immune to this form of energy, it was Achilles who had a problem with it.

Gladiator was weak to the radiation that came from the nuclear reactor, which the Hulk shoved him into, hence him flying out in agony and getting shit stomped.

Sentry has vast amounts of speed over the Hulk, if anyone cared to check out his respect thread, it shows how fast he is. In turn Sentry was unable to speed blitz King Hulk.

Superman's heat vision is stated as being hotter than the sun, then again lightining arcs are as well. King Hulk withstood both Storms lightning barrage coupled with Johnny Storms (Human Torch's) Nova Blast, and with ease.

Hulk took a dip in lava while on Sakar with little effect to him, while in an enraged state. He was able to keep a planet from ripping apart by casually shifitng a tectonic plate (a feat that trumps his mountain stint in Secret Wars).

My point is this, neither of these heros will be winning this with ease, Superman isn't ripping the Hulks head off, and the Hulk won't be crushing Superman's arms like he easilly did to Colossus'.

Superman could bfr the Hulk, while the Hulk could outfight Superman.
Depending on how the battle plays out, this could go either way. Only an ignorant person would say that either wins in an instant.

Many have chosen to ignore some of the hulks more exotic and uncanny abilities such as his ability to home in on things while being completely blind, or his ability to battle astral beings, to that of his ability to toughen up under extreme condition, as Wolverine pointed out.

The Hulk is incredibly tough to beat, and a battle between him and Superman would likely end the was it did when Superman first battled Doomsday.

5/10 split.

darthgoober
Originally posted by fangirl101
There is also the question of the different tactics of an option. A speed blitz is a speed blitz.

one can be bfr'd thru time freeze manip, teleportation, being trapped, etc. So more versatile characters might be hurt by any percentage standard. As a debator could, as I would, easily say, how many times has hal bfr'd someone using time?
If the characters are "fighting to the best of their ability" it means that they're always going to do the thing that they know is most likely to work. Supes is more likely to start off with a blitz than with HV or freeze breath under forum rules normally because it's the better tactic(unless his opponent has some particular vulnerability to heat or cold anyway). So by the same token, Surfer should BFR before he lets loose with an energy blast.

But I don't want to derail the thread by starting a massive debate over the rules so I'll let the matter drop for now and just get to work on my suggestions.

quanchi112
Well it was the other way round, he fired his beams into space from Earth and dazzled those on the moon.
And in Virtue and Vice he was talking to Sentinel outside the JLA watchtower (on the moon) and spotted and heard a supervillian attacking Lex Luthor in Africa. He'd have no problem taking Hulk out from a distance.

I doubt Hulk has the speed to avoid anything Superman throws at him, he took out an entire hillside of Doomsday clones with one blast of his heat vision iirc. And you actually think that if Superman is in space about to fire on him Hulk would know.... laughing out loud In a forum fight where he knows he is facing Superman he knows.

Badabing
Would you all consider this countering a speed blitz?
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-12.jpg
And this?
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-11-9.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-12-9.jpg

CaptainStoic
And this?
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-11-9.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-12-9.jpg

Looks like a couple of counters to me, which shows that a speed blitz is not the trump card that many have claimed it to be.

vlaaad12345
Sentry nor iron man are anywhere close to superman in speed and sentry just freaking ran into hulks fist just like all those other hits he took on purpose thats not countering a blitz at all.

WrathfulDwarf
WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

CaptainStoic
.Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Wrathful Dwarf, it is impossible even in comics for Superman to fly that fast in earths atmosphere, or he would kill everyone on the planet.

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Sentry nor iron man are anywhere close to superman in speed and sentry just freaking ran into hulks fist just like all those other hits he took on purpose thats not countering a blitz at all.

The Hulk can be extremely precise when he want to be. While blind he hurled a boulder that took out the Fantasticar. This happened just before he was sent to Sakar, in an FF comic, I forget the number.

Superman being faster than Sentry is arguable, and as far as I am concerned it is hearsay, as he has flown to the sun in a panel.
This is also not about Sentry vs Superman.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=411307&pagenumber=20#post10616100

horrorwolf
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Gamma Radiation comes from the sun, Gladiator is immune to this form of energy, it was Achilles who had a problem with it.

Gladiator was weak to the radiation that came from the nuclear reactor, which the Hulk shoved him into, hence him flying out in agony and getting shit stomped.

Sentry has vast amounts of speed over the Hulk, if anyone cared to check out his respect thread, it shows how fast he is. In turn Sentry was unable to speed blitz King Hulk.

Superman's heat vision is stated as being hotter than the sun, then again lightining arcs are as well. King Hulk withstood both Storms lightning barrage coupled with Johnny Storms (Human Torch's) Nova Blast, and with ease.

Hulk took a dip in lava while on Sakar with little effect to him, while in an enraged state. He was able to keep a planet from ripping apart by casually shifitng a tectonic plate (a feat that trumps his mountain stint in Secret Wars).

My point is this, neither of these heros will be winning this with ease, Superman isn't ripping the Hulks head off, and the Hulk won't be crushing Superman's arms like he easilly did to Colossus'.

Superman could bfr the Hulk, while the Hulk could outfight Superman.
Depending on how the battle plays out, this could go either way. Only an ignorant person would say that either wins in an instant.

Many have chosen to ignore some of the hulks more exotic and uncanny abilities such as his ability to home in on things while being completely blind, or his ability to battle astral beings, to that of his ability to toughen up under extreme condition, as Wolverine pointed out.

The Hulk is incredibly tough to beat, and a battle between him and Superman would likely end the was it did when Superman first battled Doomsday.

5/10 split.

Exactly. Only again as mentioned, most of these abilities and feats are usual standard Savage Hulk stuff. World War Hulk is even worse.

WWH would stomp a mudhole in Superman in any close quarters fight and come out completely unscathed, far Stronger and not tired in the least.

WWH 10/10

horrorwolf
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

Prove it.

There is 0 evidence of Superman being faster than Sentry.We all know that Superman usually fights toe to toe with everyone.

Air Legend
You know, the mods should have simply reopened this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t455954.html

Scoobless
Superman being faster than Sentry is arguable, and as far as I am concerned it is hearsay, as he has flown to the sun in a panel.

Was about to mention that. In New Avengers Sentry went to the sun and back inside a couple of minutes = faster than light.

Badabing
Originally posted by Air Legend

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t455954.html It was closed for a few reasons. The thread was way off topic and degraded into a flame fest.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Air Legend

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t455954.html

agreed.

Avlon
Superman ftw.

WWH doesn't have the power + versatility to compete.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Avlon
Superman ftw.

WWH doesn't have the power + versatility to compete. tell that to doomsday's fist.

Avlon
tell that to doomsday's fist.

DD is what WWH should have been. smile

Unnatural-POWER
DD is what WWH should have been. smile

Hulk's nowhere near fast enough, he's definitely no Doomsday!

Oh, and Superman still wins, Hulk still cant touch Supes, no matter how
many times this thread comes up.

The Pict
In a forum fight where he knows he is facing Superman he knows.

Is this some new Hulk power? Always knowing where his opponent is? I said if Superman went into space and decided to destroy Hulk with his heat vision then Hulk wouldn't know where the beams were coming from.

fangirl101
Prove it.

There is 0 evidence of Superman being faster than Sentry.We all know that Superman usually fights toe to toe with everyone.

When Sentry flies from earth to the center of the galaxy, hell, the end of the known universe in a second flat, let us know.

The Pict

No. Sentry isn't going very fast. He was himself holding back in this fight, as the whole time he was chatting with the Hulk.

And look at Sentry there, he isn't blurred in any way and we see him coming but Hulk manages to get out the whole "whatever happens...." garbage before punching Reynolds.

I don't think it was Sentry's intentions to blitz Hulk, for whatever reasons. So this isn't evidence that Hulk could counter a speedster (certainly not one as fast as Superman)

psycho gundam
No. Sentry isn't going very fast. He was himself holding back in this fight, as the whole time he was chatting with the Hulk.

And look at Sentry there, he isn't blurred in any way and we see him coming but Hulk manages to get out the whole "whatever happens...." garbage before punching Reynolds.

I don't think it was Sentry's intentions to blitz Hulk, for whatever reasons. So this isn't evidence that Hulk could counter a speedster (certainly not one as fast as Superman) nice try but that is solid, hulk has great reflexes and the sentry's speeds are comparable to superman's and look what happened.

The Pict
nice try but that is solid, hulk has great reflexes and the sentry's speeds are comparable to superman's and look what happened.

But he's not going at these comparable speeds, it' clear in the scan. Care to actually point out how I'm wrong?

llagrok
nice try but that is solid, hulk has great reflexes and the sentry's speeds are comparable to superman's and look what happened.

No, you look....

The Sentry flew straight into him, in A STRAIGHT LINE

The Pict
No, you look....

The Sentry flew straight into him, in A STRAIGHT LINE

Oh yeah good point, I wasn't even thinking about that. All Hulk had to do to hit Sentry there was extend his fist.

Badabing

I don't think it was Sentry's intentions to blitz Hulk, for whatever reasons. So this isn't evidence that Hulk could counter a speedster (certainly not one as fast as Superman) What about IM? I'm trying to gauge what people think is a speed blitz.

Endrict Nuul

Endrict Nuul
What about IM? I'm trying to gauge what people think is a speed blitz.

I'll say yes but those not near Superman's level.

llagrok
What about IM? I'm trying to gauge what people think is a speed blitz.

It's using speed to defeat your opponent before they can counter, I believe.

Badabing
It's using speed to defeat your opponent before they can counter, I believe. Shut up.

Endrict Nuul
It's using speed to defeat your opponent before they can counter, I believe.

Correct some what, you can still blitz someone but the result can be good or a counter but it's still a blitz.

Endrict Nuul
Shut up.

Mod abuse, reported....

psycho gundam
Oh yeah good point, I wasn't even thinking about that. All Hulk had to do to hit Sentry there was extend his fist. the space they were in was small to begin with....plus he was engaging his target like a hero is supposed to.

The Pict
the space they were in was small to begin with....plus he was engaging his target like a hero is supposed to.

What has that got to do with anything....?

And I'm sure they were in the arena when Sentry first attacked Hulk. Not that small a space.

psycho gundam
What has that got to do with anything....?

And I'm sure they were in the arena when Sentry first attacked Hulk. Not that small a space. im talking about the scan badabing posted.

before that, sentry had a free shot that the hulk didn't defend due to him not knowing it was coming, obviously it wasn't enough.

vlaaad12345
Prove it.

You mean besides the whole flying to different galaxies in a couple panels?superman has been pulling of sentrys best speed feats for years and hes only gotten alot faster and stronger since then,you and captainneverknowhatthellyourtalkingabout can both give it a rest,hulk isnt winning a forum fight against superman.

quanchi112
Superman ftw.

WWH doesn't have the power + versatility to compete. Superman doesnt have the power to keep Hulk down. Hulk's regenerative abilities along with his healing factor seals the deal.

quanchi112
Is this some new Hulk power? Always knowing where his opponent is? I said if Superman went into space and decided to destroy Hulk with his heat vision then Hulk wouldn't know where the beams were coming from. I cant believe this is what you think seals the deal. Superman hiding in space and hoping his heat vision hits Hulk because he knows the moment Hulk grabs him it ends. laughing out loud

Goes to space and fires heat vision. Thats a riot.

quanchi112
No, you look....

The Sentry flew straight into him, in A STRAIGHT LINE And Superman never does this? When he fights with brawlers he doesnt speedblitz, he has the ability and might use it somewhat on Hulk but the moment he starts trading punches he gets owned.

quanchi112

I don't think it was Sentry's intentions to blitz Hulk, for whatever reasons. So this isn't evidence that Hulk could counter a speedster (certainly not one as fast as Superman) So when a character talks that means they hold back? roll eyes (sarcastic) Are you serious do you realize in almost every comic book fight they are exchaning dialogue.

I can tell you didnt read this because Sentry said the only person he could hit this hard was the Hulk. He was using more power than had had ever used before.

Read WW Hulk before you post baseless claims.

Badabing
Quan, I've asked you to stop multi-posting before. It spams up the thread and it's easily avoided. Thanks.

Badabing
baseless claims. You've been stealing my lines! durfist

Badabing
Now I'm multi posting! Damn you Quan! uhuh

stick out tongue

quanchi112
You've been stealing my lines! durfist Its my line now.

1,2,3, no changes. For rell. shifty

The Pict
So when a character talks that means they hold back? roll eyes (sarcastic) Are you serious do you realize in almost every comic book fight they are exchaning dialogue.

I can tell you didnt read this because Sentry said the only person he could hit this hard was the Hulk. He was using more power than had had ever used before.

Read WW Hulk before you post baseless claims.

I have read it all thanks. I said Sentry wasn't blitzing because we see him coming for 3 panels while the whole time Hulk is talking away. If Reynolds was blitzing Hulk he'd be in his face before WWH knew what was going on, but as he was going slow Hulk could counter.
Baseless claims!!? It's THERE in the scan, use some common sense.

If Sentry was going all out he would have hit Hulk at top speeds, he would have dragged him into space were he'd have the advantage of actually being able to move properly, instead he chose to trade blows with Hulk and trade words with him as well.

I cant believe this is what you think seals the deal. Superman hiding in space and hoping his heat vision hits Hulk because he knows the moment Hulk grabs him it ends. laughing out loud

Goes to space and fires heat vision. Thats a riot.

It's one possibility tbh.
"hoping" his heat vision hits, did you just ignore the examples I used on how the HV WOULD hit Hulk?? I guess you did. Hulk could never avoid this, he wouldn't know where the HV was coming from as he couldn't see Superman.
And Hulk wouldn't grab him, how could he grab a character going faster than light? Hell he had trouble tagging half the X-Men.

Read WW Hulk before you post baseless claims smile

quanchi112
I have read it all thanks. I said Sentry wasn't blitzing because we see him coming for 3 panels while the whole time Hulk is talking away. If Reynolds was blitzing Hulk he'd be in his face before WWH knew what was going on, but as he was going slow Hulk could counter.
Baseless claims!!? It's THERE in the scan, use some common sense.

If Sentry was going all out he would have hit Hulk at top speeds, he would have dragged him into space were he'd have the advantage of actually being able to move properly, instead he chose to trade blows with Hulk and trade words with him as well.

It's one possibility tbh.
"hoping" his heat vision hits, did you just ignore the examples I used on how the HV WOULD hit Hulk?? I guess you did. Hulk could never avoid this, he wouldn't know where the HV was coming from as he couldn't see Superman.
And Hulk wouldn't grab him, how could he grab a character going faster than light? Hell he had trouble tagging half the X-Men.

Read WW Hulk before you post baseless claims smile You said he himself was holding back in the entire fight. Thats an outright lie.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh020.jpg

Lots of times in comics both Sentry and Superman dont use speed to easily evade their opponent. Maybe he had a flawed strategy not that doesnt mean he was holding back you liar. My scan pwned you. Really I can sell your hulk hate from my computer over here.

Again just because he didnt drag him into space doesnt mean he wasnt going all out. In fact he said he used more power and let himself finally go against the Hulk because he could take it. Cant you comprehend this or did you really not read it?

Again flying in space against someone who cant fly seems like the most cowardly way to win a fight ever. It seems you do understand that when Superman starts trading blows with this Hulk gets beat 10 of ten. Cant fault you there for thinking of a way where he couldnt have to face the Hulk here.

Here is another scan for you.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh010.jpg

iceman24567
Superman beats any Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman beats any Hulk. Prove it. Otherwise its making a baseless claim.

iceman24567
Prove it. Otherwise its making a baseless claim. I don't need to prove anything to you Superman beats any Hulk easily on kmc.

quanchi112
I don't need to prove anything to you Superman beats any Hulk easily on kmc. Oh so its just on kmc but not in general. Trsut me I understand completely.

psycho gundam
Superman beats any Hulk. eeww..no wonder lois gets no play. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Oh so its just on kmc but not in general. Trsut me I understand completely. Ok cool you understand that on kmc he beats the hulk easily and in comics it takes Clark a little effort to put him down.I am so happy you have learned young one.

The Pict
Prove it. Otherwise its making a baseless claim.

Prove Hulk could beat Superman otherwise it's a baseless claim. Prove Hulk could catch Superman otherwise it's a baseless claim.

Oh wait neither of those can be done, Hulk has never tangled with a opponent like Supes, whereas Superman regularly go up against foes who's strength and durability eclipses WWH.

You said he himself was holding back in the entire fight. Thats an outright lie.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh020.jpg

Lots of times in comics both Sentry and Superman dont use speed to easily evade their opponent. Maybe he had a flawed strategy not that doesnt mean he was holding back you liar. My scan pwned you. Really I can sell your hulk hate from my computer over here.

Again just because he didnt drag him into space doesnt mean he wasnt going all out. In fact he said he used more power and let himself finally go against the Hulk because he could take it. Cant you comprehend this or did you really not read it?

Again flying in space against someone who cant fly seems like the most cowardly way to win a fight ever. It seems you do understand that when Superman starts trading blows with this Hulk gets beat 10 of ten. Cant fault you there for thinking of a way where he couldnt have to face the Hulk here.

Here is another scan for you.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh010.jpg

I don't hate Hulk I just have enough intelligence to see he gets crushed by Superman, and don't call me a liar, why would I lie about a fictional fight that affects me in no way whatsoever?. I can tell your getting pissed by resorting to name calling.
The panel that has Sentry saying it feels good to let go means you've pawned me and means I'm a liar and means Sentry was going balls to the wall? Aye okay, maybe we can go by actual feats here.

The simple fact that Sentry didn't even use his speed to tackle Hulk shows he was looking to trade blows. In this forum fight Superman goes all out and Hulk is dead within seconds, he has no way to counter that.

Are you going to use a fight between Hulk and an opponent inferior to Superman, a fight that drained Hulk so he didn't actually win, as evidence that he could beat Superman. Get real, buddy, it ain't happening. Drop the fixation with Hulk catching Superman and Superman deciding it's time to start trading blows.
Even withing a close quarters fight Superman uses some Sun level HV and WWH is missing a face, and this would happen as Hulk was easily penetrated and injured fighting the X-Men.

quanchi112
Ok cool you understand that on kmc he beats the hulk easily and in comics it takes Clark a little effort to put him down.I am so happy you have learned young one. No I disagree entirely. Its just funny that you think kmc is different than any other forum and that only on here does Superman win.

iceman24567
No I disagree entirely. Its just funny that you think kmc is different than any other forum and that only on here does Superman win. Funny how you read my post an understood none of it on KMC he wins easily that's all. Hulk doesnt stand a chance against Superman on kmc its that simple.

geshien
Superman 10/10

quanchi112
Prove Hulk could beat Superman otherwise it's a baseless claim. Prove Hulk could catch Superman otherwise it's a baseless claim.

Oh wait neither of those can be done, Hulk has never tangled with a opponent like Supes, whereas Superman regularly go up against foes who's strength and durability eclipses WWH.

I don't hate Hulk I just have enough intelligence to see he gets crushed by Superman, and don't call me a liar, why would I lie about a fictional fight that affects me in no way whatsoever?. I can tell your getting pissed by resorting to name calling.
The panel that has Sentry saying it feels good to let go means you've pawned me and means I'm a liar and means Sentry was going balls to the wall? Aye okay, maybe we can go by actual feats here.

The simple fact that Sentry didn't even use his speed to tackle Hulk shows he was looking to trade blows. In this forum fight Superman goes all out and Hulk is dead within seconds, he has no way to counter that.

Are you going to use a fight between Hulk and an opponent inferior to Superman, a fight that drained Hulk so he didn't actually win, as evidence that he could beat Superman. Get real, buddy, it ain't happening. Drop the fixation with Hulk catching Superman and Superman deciding it's time to start trading blows.
Even withing a close quarters fight Superman uses some Sun level HV and WWH is missing a face, and this would happen as Hulk was easily penetrated and injured fighting the X-Men. I am not namecalling I am stating a fact. You said the sentry was holding back when the opposite is true. I cant stand when people take things out of context. You not only did that but claimed the opposite of what had actually occurred.

Superman has it in his character to trade blows. Even if he tries a speed blitz it will only piss off the Hulk furthermore making him angrier and angrier. He cant knock him out under his normal power. Soon as he grabs a hold of Superman the fight begins while the Hulk cant definitely knock him out. I have seen Superman knocked senseless by less than the Hulk. No one physically beat up the Hulk in this series and he went faced some powerhouses.

Sentry is superior to Superman and this is what Hulk is capable of if we use his best.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh034-1.jpg

The Hulk who fought the Sentry was nowhere near as angry as he was at the end of the book.

Superman is screwed.

quanchi112
Funny how you read my post an understood none of it on KMC he wins easily that's all. Hulk doesnt stand a chance against Superman on kmc its that simple. It isnt just me arguing for the Hulk here. This is just your opinion and it isnt factual.

Endrict Nuul
Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

So on KMC Supes owns Hulk 10/10

The Pict

Superman has it in his character to trade blows. Even if he tries a speed blitz it will only piss off the Hulk furthermore making him angrier and angrier. He cant knock him out under his normal power. Soon as he grabs a hold of Superman the fight begins while the Hulk cant definitely knock him out. I have seen Superman knocked senseless by less than the Hulk. No one physically beat up the Hulk in this series and he went faced some powerhouses.

If he tries a speedblitz he kills Hulk. Again PLEASE drop the fixation that Hulk gets hold of Superman. Where are you getting this from? Please show me, because if you can't prove it...

its making a baseless claim.

...and you can't because Hulk has never caught someone going at the speeds Superman will be going at BY KMC RULES. Jeez.

Sentry is superior to Superman and this is what Hulk is capable of if we use his best.

Prove it. Otherwise its making a baseless claim.

And a stupid claim at that.

The Hulk who fought the Sentry was nowhere near as angry as he was at the end of the book.

Superman is screwed.

Pretty sure that's a different version from Hulk as WWH, and he was taken out by lasers from some satelites. Superman HV is much more powerful as if these lasers were on par with HV they would have f*cked up everything around them. Yet I suppose you'll just ignore this point as you do everytime I bring up HV.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

So on KMC Supes owns Hulk 10/10 Did you muss my last scan? At Hulks full capacity his footsteps were causing massive damage to the eastern seaboard.

Superman cant knock him out ever at that level.

iceman24567
Prove that The Sentry is superior to Superman and stop being a hypocrite.

The Pict
Did you muss my last scan? At Hulks full capacity his footsteps were causing massive damage to the eastern seaboard.

Superman cant knock him out ever at that level.

But some lasers can? Well you've convinced me roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
But some lasers can? Well you've convinced me roll eyes (sarcastic) Plot device. Just like knite can take out Superman like Olsen did in countdown 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Prove that The Sentry is superior to Superman and stop being a hypocrite. You havent proven anything to me yet you ask me to prove something. How hypocritical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Air Legend
You've been stealing my lines! durfist
Which you stole from me. 131

CaptainStoic
Superman being faster than Sentry is arguable, they both have the ability to travel faster than light speed.

Superman when facing Doomsday Rex (whom stopped his beating heart I must add) had a full blown conversation. I think Lois could have gone to the ladies room and back before he finished dichotomizing Rex.

So am I to assume that since Superman who obviously beat Rex using superior speed, yet all the while speaking is any different than when Sentry and the Hulk chatted it up while throwing down?

I just read someone say that The Hulk couldn't beat anyone on Supermans level, yet it has been seen on three seperate occasions.

1. Hyperion
2. Gladiator
3. Sentry

Look here where Superman battles conduit, they seem to be moving in slow mode, as they have a full conversation.

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3172/10222005041042am9oe.jpg

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/5672/10222005041143am7mb.jpg

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/4253/10222005041240am2pz.jpg

also take note that Superman does not appear to be moving at light speed.

vlaaad12345
Superman from like 2000 is now superman in 2008 huh,he gets stronger every second of every day from solar energy absorption the difference in speed and power between even early 2000s superman and current superman is ridiculous,when sentry starts flying to different galaxies in a couple panels it will start being arguable that hes as fast as superman.

Rorschach
Look here where Superman battles conduit, they seem to be moving in slow mode, as they have a full conversation.

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3172/10222005041042am9oe.jpg

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/5672/10222005041143am7mb.jpg

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/4253/10222005041240am2pz.jpg

also take note that Superman does not appear to be moving at light speed.

Superman couldn't move at light-speed up until the year 2000. Don't expect to find any scans of Pre-Heavens Ladder Superman moving anywhere near light-speed.

iceman24567
The Hulk is like the Lakers he can only hang so long with the top dog Superman.

CaptainStoic
Not the point, I was showing that Sentry's fight with Hulk is not the only time that a speedster, had a full blown conversation while battling.

Rorschach
Not the point, I was showing that Sentry's fight with Hulk is not the only time that a speedster, had a full blown conversation while battling.

Oh, I thought you believed that the Superman that fought Conduit could at light-speed. You know, because you mentioned he wasn't moving at light-speed during the fight.

carver9
hulk 8/10, I cant see superman doing no better then what he did against despero and titus, which would lead to him getting crushed by hulk.

By the way, heat vision isnt nothing but a nuisance to the hulk. I have seen people far less take it and keep fight.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Rorschach
Oh, I thought you believed that the Superman that fought Conduit could at light-speed. You know, because you mentioned he wasn't moving at light-speed during the fight.

I was under the impression that in the year 2000, Superman could move at near light speed.

Even if he could not move this fast, Superman in any era moved far faster than The Hulk.

Sentry is many times faster than the Hulk as well, but as seen in their battle it didn't help him as much as many people believed it to.

I recall many posters saying that Sentry was going to turn King Hulk to jello, but quickly retracted once the battle was over, and they were found looking less than they thought they were.

After the Hulk did so well against the Sentry people here on KMC attempted to call it a low feat, as they believed Sentry was now a weak hero.

Sentry even though pwning the Collective, effortlessly crushing Terrax, ripping Dr. Doom out of his armor (I wonder how well Superman would have done) while under fire from ancient magic was still not enough to convince many Hulk haters that he (Sentry) is on the level.

The Hulk has beaten Hyperion who pushed Gladiator, to his limits, and that only Gladiators superior martial skills saved him from the fight being a stalemate. Hulk also beat Gladiator, who is also a speedster in his own right.

hulk 8/10, I cant see superman doing no better then what he did against despero and titus, which would lead to him getting crushed by hulk.

By the way, heat vision isnt nothing but a nuisance to the hulk. I have seen people far less take it and keep fight.

Sorry to burst that bubble but, The Hulk would not instantly beat Superman. It would be the hardest fight that the Hulk ever saw. It would pretty much resemble the battle that Superman had with Doomsday, or the Hulk had with Sentry.

I see a 50/100 split for either. Neither of these guys are light weights, and could do serious harm to each other.

carver9
I was under the impression that in the year 2000, Superman could move at near light speed.

Even if he could not move this fast, Superman in any era moved far faster than The Hulk.

Sentry is many times faster than the Hulk as well, but as seen in their battle it didn't help him as much as many people believed it to.

I recall many posters saying that Sentry was going to turn King Hulk to jello, but quickly retracted once the battle was over, and they were found looking less than they thought they were.

After the Hulk did so well against the Sentry people here on KMC attempted to call it a low feat, as they believed Sentry was now a weak hero.

Sentry even though pwning the Collective, effortlessly crushing Terrax, ripping Dr. Doom out of his armor (I wonder how well Superman would have done) while under fire from ancient magic was still not enough to convince many Hulk haters that he (Sentry) is on the level.

The Hulk has beaten Hyperion who pushed Gladiator, to his limits, and that only Gladiators superior martial skills saved him from the fight being a stalemate. Hulk also beat Gladiator, who is also a speedster in his own right.

Sorry to burst that bubble but, The Hulk would not instantly beat Superman. It would be the hardest fight that the Hulk ever saw. It would pretty much resemble the battle that Superman had with Doomsday, or the hulk had with Sentry.

Good post but trust me they will post something saying pis because they fail to realize that superman struggles against brutes and hulk has done good against people that have greater speed or equal speed as superman.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>