Movie Juggernaut VS Movie Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Movie Juggernaut:
Despite being a shadow of what he's in the 616 Earth, he was showed restrained without the chance to even flex a muscle in steel locks, which must have been highly durable.He was able to pass through Alcatraz reinforced concrete walls like they were paper, walls which were 3 foot thick.He also possess considerable running speed, subsonic, probably around 60 mph, he also leaped from the roof of that H1 of the US Army to the wall without loosing momentum and with ease as well.I wouldn't consider using Wolverine as a punching ball a feat, except for the claws don't piercing his skin, which mean he has a high degree of superhuman durability.Strengthwise I dunno how he could be rated, maybe around Class 40/50 cause he was enough strong to make Logan's heal factor useless.

Movie Thing:
In the first FF4 movie Ben was able to stop the firefighters truck which was sliding on the bridge by grabbing it, a truck like that weights at least 20/30 tons, so he should be at least in that range to do it.He then punched Doom's metallic body without any effort and was able to send him flying as well to crush walls and the floor of that pool.His durability was enough to take Doom's electrical blasts and fall from a skyscraper into a dumptruck and survive without even a scratch.But Doom was able to restrain him and have him ready for the death strike, wasn't for Sue's force field he would've probably been impaled.In the second movie Doom blasted a safedoor into him and he got splat into a wall by the door, and was still conscious when the rest of the FF4 came to see what happened.He also hold the London Eye above his shoulders using probably all of his strength, but he was aided by Sue's force fields.
The fight:
Jugg's advantage is his speed and his major durability, despit being less strong, he could surely hit and meanwhile handle Benji using his superior speed, and take everything he would throw at him, but in the movie I remember him saying he cannot swim, so Ben's only chance is to grab him and throw him into the water ala Hulk in WWH

Placidity
I'm not so sure that Juggernaut is weaker than The Thing.

Either way, I'm voting for Juggernaut, being Unstoppable and all that.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm not so sure that Juggernaut is weaker than The Thing.

Either way, I'm voting for Juggernaut, being Unstoppable and all that.
Well the fact is the strength feats for the Thing are more than those of Jugg.I do hope they bring him back for a 4th and 5th movie and they make him the badass he deserves to be.And I so hoped in X3 he and Colossus were going to make a slugfest.

golem370
I personally believe the Fire Truck weighted more then 20 or 30 tons. I would say somewhere 50 to 100 tons also take in to consideration that most of the truck was over the railing and start to slip.

Placidity
Um, 50 tonnes is a possibility. Definately not anywhere near 100 tonnes.

golem370
Thing also shoulder blocked a Semi Truck going around 55mph and it didn't budge him

K-Dog
I gotta go with Juggernaut even though I like Thing. We never saw any limitations on movie Juggernaut. When Kitty froze him in the concrete flooring that didn't damage him either. I think he is near invulnerable to physical damage.

Oh, there are the movie vs. forums under the "movies" forums for things like this too, as was pointed out to me yesterday.

Bouboumaster
I go with the Thing

K3VIL
Originally posted by golem370
Thing also shoulder blocked a Semi Truck going around 55mph and it didn't budge him
Yeah, good feat indeed, but as K-Dog sayed Jugg's looked almost invulnerable to physical harm, even if they tried to inject with the cure, it wouldn't work, a needle isn't going to pierce his skin.Maybe they restrained him using gas or heavy weaponry.I would've loved to see the U.S. Army using tanks and grenade launchers to see him laughing off at everything they threw at him.

spidey-dude
movie juggernaut SUCKED ! movie thing takes him out easy

K3VIL
Originally posted by spidey-dude
movie juggernaut SUCKED ! movie thing takes him out easy
Wow that's the king of the replies, well supported by arguments.

Scoobless
It's true though...

shifty

spidey-dude
movie juggernaut couldnt even knock out wolverine. movie sabretooth gave wolvie a much better fight than movie juggy

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by spidey-dude
movie juggernaut couldnt even knock out wolverine. movie sabretooth gave wolvie a much better fight than movie juggy Movie Juggernaut didn't get hit once,and beat Wolverine's ass. no expression

He wins.

Knowsbleed33
Movie Juggernaut was a jobber. But movie Thing struggled mightily with that fire truck.

Movie Juggs for a slim margin.

Scoobless
Movie Juggernaut did not even have superhuman strength in the classic sense, his mutant power was to be unstoppable when in motion.

This is why he was unable to free himself from the prison transport - because he couldn't move in order to build momentum. Had movie Thing been in the same position he likely would have ripped the restraints apart.

Not that any of this actually matters, Juggs can't be completely restrained by the Thing here and as long as he's moving he's practically invulnerable.

Newjak
Movie Thing had much better feats in terms of strength and taking damage.

I would say he takes it for a solid, solid majority.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Movie Juggernaut didn't get hit once,and beat Wolverine's ass. no expression

He wins. beat wolverines ass ? he couldnt eve knock him down. in xmen 1 sabretooth knocked out wolverine on the road if you dont remember that.

golem370
My personal opinion Juggernaut and Silver Surfer were written that way to give the X-Men and Fantastic Four a chance in hell other wise Juggernaut written the way he was in comic books would have destroyed the Movie X-Men dido for the FF with Silver Surfer

Lord Feron
I wonder how they caught juggernaught in the 1st place if he is invincible and all that ..must be while he was sleeping lol anyway Juggs for the win. Grim seemed to have had to use some effort in eveything he did. Juggs did as he pleased easily (when out of the restraints).

golem370
Thing did a couple more impressive strength feats like when he punched Doom in the pool caused the pool floor to further break,He flip that old ladies car into the city bus which from the force of the car made the bus slide like 50 to 100 feet sideways. Thing did have most of the 1,700 ton Ferris Wheel on his shoulders like a weight lifter with a bar bell on his shoulders and initional lifted it with pure arms and shoulders strength no help from his legs which was pretty damn impressive and another feat worth mentioning was that he turned Johnny car into a 2400 pound ball of metal. Movie Thing may not be as durable as Movie Juggernaut but I doubt Movie Juggs was as strong as Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.