3D image

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

svetlu
I want to share with you this interesting video:
http://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/kabbalah-video-clips/consciousness1
What do you think about this?

inimalist
98.6% bullshit
1.3% misinterpretation
.1% somewhat accurate

Deja~vu
I'll look at it later when I return to my body.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by inimalist
98.6% bullshit
1.3% misinterpretation
.1% somewhat accurate

inimalist
So, not to refute something that is so clearly incorrect, but I'll add this because work is boring today:

Human 3 dimensional vision is really our brain compnsating for the differences between 2 2-D images. Because our eyes have slightly different perspectives, objects in the image on one eye will be slightly displaced from objects on the other.

As the brain compensates for these displacements, cues are used to determine the distance to objects and their 3 dimensional characteristics. Importantly, we never get truly three dimensional vision, 3 dimensions are just pulled out of 2 overlapping images.

This is how magic eye illusions work. It is an illusion of higher dimensions, much like Kabbalah.

Read all this and more in your introductory perception text books.

Atlantis001
Interesting way to explain levels of counsciousness in the kabbalah but I couldn't see the 3D image....

Anyway those kinds of things are perceptions, its not something we refute or accept by reason and long explanations. You just grasp it or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.