Blade vs Buffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
No prep.

Weapons are permitted.

Who wins?

Juk3n
Blade - because he is super. She is badass - he is the badest ass, the ass everyone wants to be badder than!!

xjustice69x
hmm good fight!
blade proly has the expiriance over her but i would think shes got more natural ability. i think shes stronger and faster then he is.
and from what i understand the new comics continues from the buffy show so she no slouch in the expiriance dept.

i will proly go with buffy for the win. not in a stomp though, it will be tuff

carnage52
buff stomps him.

Lord Feron
not after them make sweet love nad create a super vimpre/vampire killer/daywalker baby!

Juk3n
Buffcakes Stronger than BLADE? - Stronger? Survive plane crash strong?
Jumping from 20 stroy high building on PURPOSE strong?

If Buffster has feats like these than please excuse my ignorance - and no doubt Buffy has lots and lots of hunting experience - Blade has enough to match and exceed.

I agree however that it is indeed NOT a stomp, Blade only wins by majority 7/10

starlock
My problem here is guns, and blade has plenty of them, if this were sword to stake, or sword to sword, i would take buffy, but as it is....i think i have to take Blade for the win

And i am guessing its comic blade vs comic Buffy?

carnage52
Originally posted by Juk3n
Buffcakes Stronger than BLADE? - Stronger? Survive plane crash strong?
Jumping from 20 stroy high building on PURPOSE strong?

If Buffster has feats like these than please excuse my ignorance - and no doubt Buffy has lots and lots of hunting experience - Blade has enough to match and exceed.

I agree however that it is indeed NOT a stomp, Blade only wins by majority 7/10 in the series she defeated te uber villians e.g the maste adam the mayor glory the first etc.....

Marvelknight
Originally posted by starlock
My problem here is guns, and blade has plenty of them, if this were sword to stake, or sword to sword, i would take buffy, but as it is....i think i have to take Blade for the win

And i am guessing its comic blade vs comic Buffy?

Starlock, you're right. This is the comic version of Buffy. I agree with you about the guns, but I'm going with Buffy. I think she can handle guns.

redhotrash
Buffy was nearly killed by a kid with a gun.

jinzin
Blade ftw.

~The Wickerman~
Blade. In a horrible horrible terrible stomp. sad

CosmicSurfer
Is this both comic versions or movie/Tv?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by carnage52
in the series she defeated te uber villians e.g the maste adam the mayor glory the first etc.....

No offence to Buffy fans, but on each of those she needed LOTS of help and prep time.

Adam- that took a huge spell that gave her vast powers.

Glory- that took a magic hammer, a globe that weakened her, Willow doing a 'brain-suck' reversal and Glory getting smashed in the face with a wrecking ball.

Mayor- She needed an army of students and a building full of explosives (plus time to actually prepare said explosives).

The First- that was beaten by Spike using a special amulet. Plus the whole army of Slayers.

And Blade has defeated 'uber villains' with much less help and prep time- the Blood God, Nomack, Drake etc.

srankmissingnin
If Blade was in Whedon-verse fighting the vamps Buffy does, he'd think he was on vacation.

CosmicSurfer
Okay, since I'm assuming this is movie blade vs. Tv buffy then it goes like this:

Blade has better fighting skills, powers, and weapons.

If you want to argue about who is more "natural" than it's obviously blade hands down. Buffy is just an ordinary teen girl with a built-in living spell that "activated" her powers when she was 16 and the slayer before her was killed.

Blade trained and studied to be the best he can be and still keeps improving.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If Blade was in Whedon-verse fighting the vamps Buffy does, he'd think he was on vacation.

thumb up.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by jinzin
Blade ftw.

rotiart
On one side I think about the relative powersets of each person... and comic wise.. I'd say Blade takes it...

However my gut says... Buffy was made to kill Vampires.. and Blade is part vampire.. what if she has a special power... "cannot be beaten by vampires".. ?

j'k. blade eats her.

CosmicSurfer
Well for one, Buffy is not some living kryptonite to vampires. Fact is here's the irony, it's obvious that every slayer is and was doomed to be killed by guess what!?!?!?

You guessed it.... vampires!! It's a well established fact in the BTvs series.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Well for one, Buffy is not some living kryptonite to vampires. Fact is here's the irony, it's obvious that every slayer is and was doomed to be killed by guess what!?!?!?

Thanks to plot devices, most of the vampires that could kill her... are in love with her... sad

Man up Spike!

Sado22
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

don't forget how Angelus uberstomped her in all fights...and then talked his way to a defeat everytime. i hate Whedon.

Blade beats her, shoots her, cuts her up, decapitates her and sends her head to Angel as a new pencil holder

millenium02
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer

i think this fight will be finish in just seconds... or milliseconds... w/ blade winning, hands down..
buffy's approach: rellies on friends, old traditonal books, old fashion techniques..
Blade: just some guns, bioweapons, CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY, acid edge sword.. plus EXTREME MILITARY HAND 2 HAND COMBAT SKILLS

Indestructible
I would have to say blade but it would be a instant classic

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Before or after he realised that most of his weapons didn't work? Silver was never shown to kill btvs-verse vamps, so all his guns and throwing weapons are out.

Then again you can't really compare comics to TV... a lot of sci-can fi/fantasy TV characters are meant to do exactly what some comic characters do but it's a hell of a lot harder to show in live action, so the effect always seems a little watered down.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Scoobless
Before or after he realised that most of his weapons didn't work? Silver was never shown to kill btvs-verse vamps, so all his guns and throwing weapons are out.

Then again you can't really compare comics to TV... a lot of sci-can fi/fantasy TV characters are meant to do exactly what some comic characters do but it's a hell of a lot harder to show in live action, so the effect always seems a little watered down. hes not trying to kill whedon vs vamps, hes trying to kill buffy

psycho gundam
buffys gonna get rocked.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
hes not trying to kill whedon vs vamps, hes trying to kill buffy

Did you miss the part where I quoted what I was replying to?

wink

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Scoobless
Did you miss the part where I quoted what I was replying to?

wink no I know that, but the point of this isnt him killing vampires (by the way his throwing weapons wouldnt be thrown out seeing as he has some guns powerful to blow up a vamps entire head and can stake a vampire from a couple of meters away)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.