A battle of Fists Silver Surfer in physical combat with Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No powers except their Super Strength durability stamina reflexes agility and fighting skill.

carnage52
hercules 6/10

KMC's Superboy
witch herc

golem370
The one who in a team fought Hulk long side Wonder Man Iron Man and Sub-Mariner

MightyEInherjar
Surfer.

tkitna
Hercules

Faceman
Dam you golem ! You're actually making me think on this one.. mad

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
No powers except their Super Strength durability stamina reflexes agility and fighting skill.

Herc is considerably more skilled. The Surfer is quite a bit more durable.

*shrug*

Bouboumaster
Does Surfer can at least amp himself?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Faceman
Dam you golem ! You're actually making me think on this one.. mad

Yeah, I can smell the smoke from here.

cmack
hercules can use his strength more effectively, just like 2 fighters with about the same strength, technique makes the difference, so hercules takes it

Endrict Nuul
Herc 7-8/10

Bouboumaster
Hercules 8/10 without Surfer amping

Surfer 8/10 with Surfer amping.

Batman-Prime
Herc

guy222
herc

starlock
Hercules for the win

But if i am wondering about surfer amping

golem370
Silver Surfer can on amp his strength to Hercules level no higher

carnage52
herc more skillz dat killz.but norrin is more durable!witch one of these super fly mofos can beat the other!i iz givin herc respectpa on thiz occazion.

llagrok
Norrin can pretty much alter his body? Couldn't he just punch once and have his hand turn into all kinds of spikes/blades, etc?

Acrosurge
I can't call this one. Hercules is, without a doubt, the superior fighter, however the Surfer is more durable and has superior agility and reflexes.

Originally posted by llagrok
Norrin can pretty much alter his body? Couldn't he just punch once and have his hand turn into all kinds of spikes/blades, etc? I think they're limited here to HtH with no molecular control powers.

rotiart
Hercules beats surfer in a hand to hand. Surfer has like no fighting skills whatsoever.. he wouldn't be allowed to fly... he doesn't ever display speed or agility greater than a base human. You take away the flying and the ability to matter manip and fire off cosmic blasts.. he's pretty weak. even with the durability

batdude123
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Does Surfer can at least amp himself?

Was that a sentence?

MightyEInherjar
Surfer, regardless of his fighting skills, has enough durability to fly through stars and stare down the torments of space travel without any protection. Hercules can throw all he wants, but it won't be enough to phase the Surfer.

rotiart
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Surfer, regardless of his fighting skills, has enough durability to fly through stars and stare down the torments of space travel without any protection. Hercules can throw all he wants, but it won't be enough to phase the Surfer.

If I remember right... Black Panther locked up surfer's arms into a move surfer could not escape... and had him in enough pain he conceded...

Hercules knows how to perform those same kinds of moves...

Surfers special skin... is protection... against the cosmic elements and yet still had problems fighting 4 pesky meta earthlings...

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by rotiart
If I remember right... Black Panther locked up surfer's arms into a move surfer could not escape... and had him in enough pain he conceded...

Hercules knows how to perform those same kinds of moves...

Surfers special skin... is protection... against the cosmic elements and yet still had problems fighting 4 pesky meta earthlings...

We don't use that occurrence here that much except to make fun of Black Panther or SS.

That said, I would give the majority of wins to Herc.

Mindset
Originally posted by rotiart

lol

Juk3n
Herc takes the fistycuffs, h2h and only base powers - few better combatants then Hercamania.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.