Silver Samurai and Lady Deathstrike vs Captain America and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which team wins?

Metalmanx
I would wager Team 2. Good fight though.

Juk3n
I can definetley see a couple of Shield Bash KO's coming team 1's way.

CapUSA - is probably a better fighter - thats to say he has better fighting feats the both team 1 put together and then multiplied by eachother.

Can also see DD loosing a limb or 2 though..imho.

AmeriDevil - 7-8/10

Starscream M
fyi...lady deathstrike has adamantium skeleton and claws, plus a cybernetic healing factor

jinzin
Dunno. Lady Deathstrike got upgrades in Extreme X-Men that made her supposedly superior to Wolverine. She was at least good enough that he had to let himself get stabbed in the heart just because letting her do that to him was an easier way of getting her out of his way than continuing to fight her.
Silver Samurai, the last time DD and him fought DD was glad just to stun him breifly. And now with his armor.. Well... He's tough (I'm assuming of course he has both hands?) enough to grapple with Spiderman and nearly choke him out. Fast enough to wack him with the flat side of his sword 3 seperate occasions. Twice knocking him out. He's definitely skilled, and his stamina is apparently super human as well.

Kind of a toss up IMO.

Metalmanx
Didn't X-23 just take out Deathstrike recently in the "Messiah Complex" storyline? Or am I mistaken?

carver9
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Didn't X-23 just take out Deathstrike recently in the "Messiah Complex" storyline? Or am I mistaken?

x23 also took out spiderman and had him dead to rights with her claws at his throat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.