Anti Monitor/Mageddon vs Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
eek!

guy222
Celestial Race

Celestials FTW

Galan007
AM would annihilate every Celestial, but Scathan.

Knowsbleed33
Tens of billions of Celestials ftw.

guy222
yes

BruceSkywalker
Guy, who's gonna stop the Horde

guy222
Should be the Celestials

Rob23
Celestials.

quanchi112
Celestials stomp.

MightyEInherjar
Anti-Monitor should take this without much effort. (Except Scathan..?)

quanchi112
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Anti-Monitor should take this without much effort. (Except Scathan..?) He is a Celestial and more powerful than Am.

guy222
Scathan the Approver is the most powerful Celestial

He's among billions of Celestials

Celestials win

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan the Approver is the most powerful Celestial

He's among billions of Celestials

Celestials win I cannot even imagine the pain a billion Celestials could bring. smile

guy222
They work well as a group

We have never seen a Celestial's true potential

To me, that just adds to their mystique

quanchi112
They work well as a group

We have never seen a Celestial's true potential

To me, that just adds to their mystique Yes I think not knowing makes them even cooler imo.

King Kandy
The Celestials will win. I mean, he could probably beat the host but the whole race is just too much.

guy222
Wondering wats beneath their armor is fascinating

Knowsbleed33
Scathan alone takes this, let alone 10 billion+.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Scathan alone takes this, let alone 10 billion+. I don't believe an exact number concerning how many celestials make up the entire race has ever been stated. So any exacts as far as that's concerned are naught but speculation.

TricksterPriest
Not that it matters. Anti-Monitor at his best is a multiverse killer. Celestials have never proven to be more than a couple of steps above skyfather.

guy222
Celestials and Watchers = in numbers

Celestials are way beyond Skyfathers

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not that it matters. Anti-Monitor at his best is a multiverse killer. Celestials have never proven to be more than a couple of steps above skyfather. Odin the skyfather or all skyfather couldnt even phase one after he amped himself extremely.

This post is full of ignorants. Celestials are way beyond skyfather level.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin the skyfather or all skyfather couldnt even phase one after he amped himself extremely.

This post is full of ignorants. Celestials are way beyond skyfather level.

Ignorant.....? You're the one claiming ten billion or whatever celestials is equal to one being who stalemated Spectre and destroyed infinite universes, and another who destroyed the old gods.

All of Marvel and DC's skyfathers combined couldn't take down Anti-Monitor at his best.

Anti-Monitor for the convinving solo, and Scathan is more likely a true beyonder, and in any case, I refuse to acknowledge him in this fight.

Multiverse-killing>Everything the celestials have ever done in their existence.

quanchi112
Ignorant.....? You're the one claiming ten billion or whatever celestials is equal to one being who stalemated Spectre and destroyed infinite universes, and another who destroyed the old gods.

All of Marvel and DC's skyfathers combined couldn't take down Anti-Monitor at his best.

Anti-Monitor for the convinving solo, and Scathan is more likely a true beyonder, and in any case, I refuse to acknowledge him in this fight.

Multiverse-killing>Everything the celestials have ever done in their existence. At least you admit to leaving Scathan out because then you cant give team 1 the win.

The same Am fell to a bunch of ragtag heroes and failed to kill them. I am talking about billions of Celestials. I cannot even believe you are defending this. Do you realize that Odin amped couldnt even phase one Celestial and there are billions in this thread. Do you realize this?

Some precrisis heroes along with Darkseid,Luthor,etc. beat the Am. Their power level is laughable when you compare it to the 4th host let alone billions of Celestials. Your ignorance knows no bounds it seems.

TricksterPriest
At least you admit to leaving Scathan out because then you cant give team 1 the win.

The same Am fell to a bunch of ragtag heroes and failed to kill them. I am talking about billions of Celestials. I cannot even believe you are defending this. Do you realize that Odin amped couldnt even phase one Celestial and there are billions in this thread. Do you realize this?

Some precrisis heroes along with Darkseid,Luthor,etc. beat the Am. Their power level is laughable when you compare it to the 4th host let alone billions of Celestials. Your ignorance knows no bounds it seems.

The brunt of the work needed to kill AM was done by............*drumroll*, Spectre. It was Spectre who finally stopped AM and weakened him with a creation-destroying blast. THAT, is why AM was weak enough for Darkseid to hurt him with Alex Luthor, and why Superman was able to finish the job.

You are completely ignoring context, as per usual. And NO CELESTIAL IS EQUAL TO GOD'S WRATH. Show me a celestial destroying a multiverse, no scratch that, show me a celestial destroying a universe.

quanchi112
The brunt of the work needed to kill AM was done by............*drumroll*, Spectre. It was Spectre who finally stopped AM and weakened him with a creation-destroying blast. THAT, is why AM was weak enough for Darkseid to hurt him with Alex Luthor, and why Superman was able to finish the job.

You are completely ignoring context, as per usual. And NO CELESTIAL IS EQUAL TO GOD'S WRATH. Show me a celestial destroying a multiverse, no scratch that, show me a celestial destroying a universe. The Am has since been back and was almos destroyed by a galaxy destroying blast. Blasts can hurt the Am. These Celestials will have him disintegrated in no time. Heck if green lanterns can work together and accomplish this I am sure the much more powerful Celestials can defeat the Am amped in no time.

Point is Spectre was out of the picture and the Am was still defeated by mere heroes. 4th host alone>>heroes that defeated the Am after the Spectre was taken out of the fight.

I have seen an amped captain marvel punk the spectre. I have seen mxy do it as well. The Spectre was amped and the only reason he was that powerful was due to the mages that amped him. Context.

guy222
Chill guys

The thread starter got a good thread goin

I have read every single Celestial issue. Celestial feats are only glimpses of their power. Scathan helping to defeat Protege, containing the Goblin Force which defeated Galactus and the PF, embarassing Odin/Destroyer. Celestials are true enigmas

Whether u want Team One to win, cool. Or Team 2 wins...cool. Just respect the other person if he has a different opinion

Batman-Prime
The Am has since been back and was almos destroyed by a galaxy destroying blast. Blasts can hurt the Am. These Celestials will have him disintegrated in no time. Heck if green lanterns can work together and accomplish this I am sure the much more powerful Celestials can defeat the Am amped in no time.

Point is Spectre was out of the picture and the Am was still defeated by mere heroes. 4th host alone>>heroes that defeated the Am after the Spectre was taken out of the fight.

I have seen an amped captain marvel punk the spectre. I have seen mxy do it as well. The Spectre was amped and the only reason he was that powerful was due to the mages that amped him. Context.

The AM at his best, CotiE AntiMoni. The sinestro corps AM was an shadow of himself, post crisis AM sucked big time.

CotiE AM in a stomp.

TricksterPriest
The Am has since been back and was almos destroyed by a galaxy destroying blast. Blasts can hurt the Am. These Celestials will have him disintegrated in no time. Heck if green lanterns can work together and accomplish this I am sure the much more powerful Celestials can defeat the Am amped in no time.

I say thee dur.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/bigdurimagera2.png

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The AM at his best, CotiE AntiMoni. The sinestro corps AM was an shadow of himself, post crisis AM sucked big time.

CotiE AM in a stomp. I agree the Am was a lot more powerful in coie. But he still can be hurt by raw power and this entire Celestial race could blink him out in a heartbeat.

TricksterPriest
I agree the Am was a lot more powerful in coie. But he still can be hurt by raw power and this entire Celestial race could blink him out in a heartbeat.

durrely

quanchi112
durrely Quit spamming please. Dont respond to me at all if you just want to spam.

TricksterPriest
Quit spamming please. Dont respond to me at all if you just want to spam.

I was trying to post this, troll.

durelly

Knowsbleed33
If you say the entire Celestial race, Scathan is included which means CoIE AM gets killed.

Air Legend
Celestials win with or without Scathan.

BruceSkywalker
Celestials

King Kandy
I was trying to post this, troll.

durelly
Your last three posts have been spam. What does this tell us about you?

Also wtf is with you not acknowledging Scathan? If you think he's a true Beyonder then show some evidence for it. Come on. Hit me with your best shot, you won't be able to find any.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy

Scathan? If you think he's a true Beyonder
I've been wondering, who created that fallacy?

It's been swimming around the forum here and there.

I personally have never read that anywhere,
not even an allusion to it being a possibility.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
I've been wondering, who created that fallacy?

It's been swimming around the forum here and there.

I personally have never read that anywhere,
not even an allusion to it being a possibility. I agree. there is no evidence whatsoever and in the actual gotg he is described as a Celestial. Its pretty cut and dry I think as well Mr. Master.

guy222
Rumors persisted Scathan the Approver was a Beyonder, but the book was cancelled. He is a Celestial. Enough said

Mr Master

I agree.
there is no evidence whatsoever and in the actual gotg he is described as a Celestial.
Its pretty cut and dry I think as well Mr. Master.
thumb up

Rumors persisted Scathan the Approver was a Beyonder,
but the book was cancelled. He is a Celestial. Enough said
Exactly good friend,
but my inquiry concerns who or where did that rumor develop?

That must've came from a rogue poster,
cause it's never been even hinted on panel,
or in any bio.

Badabing
Durs are one thing but there's no need to resort to name calling.

No you Mr M.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master
Exactly good friend,
but my inquiry concerns who or where did that rumor develop?

That must've came from a rogue poster,
cause it's never been even hinted on panel,
or in any bio.
Actually it was Guy himself who brought this rumor to the board. And he apparently got it from real-life rumors or maybe from another forum.

Celestials draw the power from beyond. It was rumored Scathan was a true beyonder.

This is the first post to ever suggest it.

guy222
I did read it, KK

It could've been from one of the letters in the back of GOTG

Long time ago

King Kandy
I thought that might be it. If we found the specific letter it might bring some finality to this matter.

guy222
I will take a look, friend

Did u ever get the issue I sent u

Symbiotic
Celestials pwn.
Scathan and the Celestial "TOAA" take it away.

guy222
Scathan>Anti Monitor/Mageddon

Add the entire Celestial race which is in the billions...easy win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.