about Green Lantern Hal Jordan vs WWH...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuanJohnboy
Hi!
ehem a long time ago i made a thread about WWH vs Hal Jordan (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=481835) ... but i just noticed it was closed... i believe it was an interesting fight and an interesting debate, considering all the abilities Hal Jordan has displayed in the past(as a normal Green Lantern and power ring) and in the WWH series the Hulk showed up one of his most powerful incarnations by severely beating "Black Bolt", stalemated Classic Juggernaut, taking out 3 X-Men Teams by himself, and even holding out the most powerful show of the Sentry... among others.
But the thread was closed because(according to a moderator...) Jordan wins because...

um... i was talking about CURRENT Hal Jordan, not the precrisis one that was like a green god or something. I mean so if any power ring holder can do all that stuff easily, we are saying that ANY Green Lantern can obliterate the WWH or the entire Marvel Earth by himiself(considering the Hulk did that...)???

anyways my point is, the Hulk is not that stupid to let himself been BFR or power drained(Lets remember Darwin tried that...), and I dont think any current Green Lantern can do all the other crazy stuff so easily... so imo i dont think that thread should've been closed...

discuss...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.