The Sons of Sparda vs. Kratos/Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Kratos from GOW 1

Kain from BO 2

vs

Dante/Vergil from DMC 3

Weapons are permitted.

Battle takes place in hell?

Which team win?

fascistcrusader
Dante and Vergil 10/10.

Burning thought
Kratos would Tank and make Dante/Vergil feel the hurt with Medusa stares and Rage of the Gods near/full invulerability, Kain would use Charm to harm the minds of the brothers or simply outright blow them up with immolate, but Dante/vergil win about 7/10 imo

Terryc250
^ Did I read that right? Dante and Vergil win 7/10 in your opinion?

Burning thought
ofc they do

Burning thought
The truth of it is, neither BO 2 Kain or Kratos could defeat their initual speed, combined with time slow and theyve had it, As durable as they are neither Kain or Kratos have the durability or power to survive that initial attack, if some reason the brothers do not take them both down in the initial time period of "slow time" an immolate from Kain and medusas head from Kratos could easily take them out.

Charlotte DeBel
Not that... not again. Marvelknight, in the name of great whitehaireness embodied in your sig- WHY DID YOU REVIVE that Dante vs Kain debate?

But speed advantage is speed advantage. Dante\Vergil 8\10

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kratos would Tank and make Dante/Vergil feel the hurt with Medusa stares and Rage of the Gods near/full invulerability, Kain would use Charm to harm the minds of the brothers or simply outright blow them up with immolate, but Dante/vergil win about 7/10 imo

messed He...he admits Kain loses? shockingsurprise

It's the end of the world! fear sadangel

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ESB -1138
messed He...he admits Kain loses? shockingsurprise

It's the end of the world! fear sadangel

Looks like wacko whistle

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
in the name of great whitehaireness embodied in your sig
I guest you like the sig smile. DMC is one of my top 3 favorite games of all time.
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
WHY DID YOU REVIVE that Dante vs Kain debate?

It's funny. I'm someone you would call a hardcore game-head. But this is the very first few times I've been in this vs forum. And I was thinking of that battle. So I searched for it before making the thread.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I guest you like the sig smile. DMC is one of my top 3 favorite games of all time.

It's funny. I'm someone you would call a hardcore game-head. But this is the very first few times I've been in this vs forum. And I was thinking of that battle. So I searched for it before making the thread.

The truth is, every true Dante fan on that forum (I don't talk about fanboys) needs to start his career from pwning Burning Thought in debate. I guess you're lucky one, since it's in your thread where he agreed that Sparda family wins 7\10 over Kain and Kratos.

Burning thought
Cant be many Dante fans on that forum then, ive never been pwned in a single debate, this just happens to be a BO 2 kain, the weakest, slowest and least versatile of them all, and Kratos isnt going to be helping much, both are too far out performed in speed across the board and by the end of the battle neither have any versatility to make up for their speed since I doubt either will survive the first few minutes.

First_Tsurugi06
I'm not above knowing which situations Dante and Vergil take this fight. Wht primarily attests to victory here, in my opinion, is the time-slowing ability of Quick Silver. Kratos never got any time-powers until the second game, and since this is God of War I Kratos, the only thing he has that would win team K this fight is Pandora's Box, which I doubt is taken into acount in this case. In a full-on fight, either one from Team K could solo SoS, but this particular case is kind of a 5 to 7/10 spite.

Burning thought
I agree its spite, if they gave it Defiance Kain and GOW 2 Kratos Kain would solo with utmost ease and the pair of them would make the lads use their speed to run from the fight and lose that way rather than to end up a thin paste under Kratos' fist to be lightly spread across wholemeal bread

Terryc250
How exactly would defiance kain solo the sons of sparda?

Burning thought
Thats irrelevent in this thread, if your interested make the thread perhaps

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Burning thought
How Quanchi, not even I can think of a way for Kain to win?

Terryc250
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

While i mostly agree with you alot of the times in the comic book vs forum, i strongly disagree with you here, BO2/GOW1 Kain/Kratos has never shown any regular movement speed on par with dante/vergil let alone QS itself.

MadMel
team does = dante/vergil erm

fascistcrusader
but Dante/vergil win about 7/10 imo

I'm so proud of you I want to bake you a cake.

Nozdormu
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
but Dante/vergil win about 7/10 imo

I'm so proud of you I want to bake you a cake.

Surprised you didnt say "10/10"

fascistcrusader
Surprised you didnt say "10/10"

I did say 10/10. If you'll notice I use italics when quoting a previous poster, and I was congratulating BT on coming out of his fanboy shell a little.

Burning thought
Ime not a fanboy, I simply know that Kain in BO 2 cannot do much to defeat the Sparda twins at their strongest showings (ive not played DMC 4)

You least of all should be calling anyone a fanboy

Dark-Jaxx
ive never been pwned in a single debate haermm

But yeah sons of sparda wins.

Burning thought
point it out V........Dark Jaxx?

Dark-Jaxx
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=421523&highlight=Kain+Living+Tribunal

Have a nice day sir. smile

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=421523&highlight=Kain+Living+Tribunal

Have a nice day sir. smile

That gave me a good night.

Burning thought
okie, one within perhaps a year or 2 and i didnt get pwned in that thread at all, I was simply mistaken and was corrected, thats not being pwned, pwned is when you think something is larger than it actually is by judging scale wrongly in a picture of your character then having someone create a version similiar to the picture with Masterchief showing how wrong you are, that would be pwnage.

Dark-Jaxx
okie, one within perhaps a year or 2 and i didnt get pwned in that thread at all, I was simply mistaken and was corrected, thats not being pwned, pwned is when you think something is larger than it actually is by judging scale wrongly in a picture of your character then having someone create a version similiar to the picture with Masterchief showing how wrong you are, that would be pwnage. Nah, pwnage is making a phenomenolly biased claim and being proven wrong.

Burning thought
not really, not at all

if someone is ignorent of the situation or characters then its not a pwnage if their beaten, you have to be fully aware, for example if someone ridiculously overhyped the size of their own character because of a picture, now thats major pwnage, thats more of a complete @ss ripping.

Pyron_Knight
Kain from BO2 turns Dante into ashes.
Game over man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.