George Bush Is A Lie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
Many of my fellow conspiracists here say that the government and its plans are a lie. Well, everyone, I have found out something on an even bigger scale. One that will surprise the entire world.
George W. Bush, our current president of the United States of America, is a lie. He is nothing but a fictional tale made with special effects and holograms. In truth, he was made specifically to appease to the Republican Party. They wanted to make the world seem scared and helpless by being ruled by someone who seemed too stupid to tie his own shoes. So Dick Cheney decided that no human was that stupid, so he created a holographic being originally known as 'George', meaning Curious George, since they greatly resembled one another. Then, the Republicans used president Bush's name and dubbed this hologram his son. Soon after, files and memories were tampered with to make everyone believe that he was real.
More than just a cake is a lie.

Captain REX
This is obviously a hoax thread and not particularly all that funny as all the jokes in the book have been played on the Conspiracy Forum.

Unless you can prove that you are being absolutely serious, I will close this.

Toku King
Originally posted by Captain REX
This is obviously a hoax thread and not particularly all that funny as all the jokes in the book have been played on the Conspiracy Forum.

Oh jeez, nobody's done a George-Bush-Is-A-Hologram joke yet.

lord xyz
Yeah, I mean no one from the land of freedom and greatness is an idiot, right?

JacopeX
laughing

This is epic!

Kirikaze Fuuma
@thread starter : you have a nice joke here...

Toku King
Originally posted by lord xyz
Yeah, I mean no one from the land of freedom and greatness is an idiot, right?

Nope. Which is why you're not from it.

Bicnarok

Captain REX
Nah, not interesting. Closed.

It's not even an actual joke. It's not structured correctly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.