Guts VS Blade: sword fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
While mauling yet another demon apostle, Guts comes across a unique kind of behelit. Picking it up, he watches the world around him swivel into a red sky but it isn't the Eclipse. instead, he finds himself in an unfamiliar world with large buildings and cars. Walking around he finds a band of people who try to attack him. In the usual way, Guts chops all the five men down with a single swing but his surprise they turn to ash and disappear.
"that's a nice sword you've got there."
Guts turns around to see a darkskinned man weilding a sword towards him.
"a nice sword and the familiar's mark on your neck. A familiar trying to kill vampires. i'd be interested, but i just don't like your face."
with that the man known as Blade, takes out his (ugh) blade and points it at Guts.

Guts can't use his throwing knives, repeating arrows or his canon.
Blade can't use any guns etc.

just plain old fashioned sword fighting. who wins?

~Sado

Scoobless
Who the hell is Guts?

And you start by having Blade "weilding a sword towards him"

Then at the end you have "with that the man known as Blade, takes out his (ugh) blade and points it at Guts"

Which is it?

stick out tongue

Sado22
BLASPHEMY!!!! mad

llagrok
Gutts would dear that sucker apart.

Come on, Gutts has to be superhuman.

Scoobless
Originally posted by llagrok
Come on, Gutts has to be superhuman.

Blade IS Superhuman.

llagrok
That's true, that's true.

DestinyGuy678
whoo guts???

Juk3n
Blade Guts...er...guts.

Batman-Prime
Guts fights with an 2h sword, he ist fast but still slower then blade with his 1h sword

StyleTime
I don't think manga characters, such as Guts, are allowed.

Scoobless
Originally posted by StyleTime
I don't think manga characters, such as Guts, are allowed.

.....and their giant swords are stupid.

no expression

srankmissingnin
Darkhorse publishes Bersker in North America. Guts would shit stomp Blade.

DestinyGuy678
I cant find anything really on him, only that hes a mercenary from the manga berserker

llagrok
TEhHujw-zBI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.