Immortal Hercules vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Immortal Hercules.... has held the whole world on his back

he can destroy Juggernaut

in my opinion: Juggs is way overestimated

george '06
juggernaut being "INDESTRUCTABLE"
I doubt it
Herc might beat him in a fight through Bfr(throwing him into space) or mabe a knockout, but he cant "destroy" him

K-Dog
These Juggernaut vs. "other brick" contests get kinda old when the answer is always that he is indestructible roll eyes (sarcastic)

So I say Juggernaut wins again.

leonidas
this has been done about 1000 times . . .

there is no way herc or anyone in his tier can beat juggs h2h. the fight would last years, but, barring a bfr somehow, herc would lose eventually. everytime.

golem370
You see the scans where Juggernaut fought Thor for the first time would look pretty much the same as a fight between Juggernaut and Hercules.

Juggernaut info- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/Crimson_Cosmos/Crimson_Cosmos.html

big juggy man
I doubt it
Herc might beat him in a fight through Bfr(throwing him into space) or mabe a knockout, but he cant "destroy" him

Good freaking grief. The Juggernaut can't be knocked out from physical attacks so Hercules wouldnt be able to do that and for the millionth time Juggernaut could throw people like the Hulk,Hercules or any other slugger that cant fly but how many times have you seen this happen to the Juggernaut opponents of the Juggernaut himself? If the Juggernaut could beat the crap out of Thor then he could do the same the Herc.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by big juggy man
I doubt it

Good freaking grief. The Juggernaut can't be knocked out from physical attacks so Hercules wouldnt be able to do that and for the millionth time Juggernaut could throw people like the Hulk,Hercules or any other slugger that cant fly but how many times have you seen this happen to the Juggernaut opponents of the Juggernaut himself? If the Juggernaut could beat the crap out of Thor then he could do the same the Herc.

Onslaught threw him pretty far if I remember correctly.

Knowsbleed33
What Onslaught did doesn't make any sense.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What Onslaught did doesn't make any sense.

Qft.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.