A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DangerousBeauty

DangerousBeauty

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth Called Behemoth back and sighed "we killed more mortals than we did angels! i'm disspaointed in all of yous! top class of soldiers my ass! my pet kills more than yous pathetic fools do!" he growled and ran a taped hand through his hair

DangerousBeauty
Geancanach (Gean for short) Sat upon Mordeth's shoulder and looked out over the field. "Wow... Good work today sir! I'm impressed. No one can slaughter the good at heart like you can." She stood up and flew over to stand on the tip of a mortals nose, leaving a trail of fiery ash falling to the ground behind her. "Look at this cut! Right here between the eyes. Wonderful work! And look at you!" She flew over and pointed to the blood splatters all over his outfit. "Completely covered. Sir, the angels have nothing against you." She returned to her place at his shoulder. "But dont be hard on them. They havent seen battle for a while. Besides, Nakir was out on the field today. Normally she's back at camp... I wonder what made her come out of hiding... She must have a secret craving for blood, Eh?" She laughed and looked up at him happily. Gean sighed and looked up at the sky. "Speaking of which..."

Nakir sighed heavily and looked down at the battle field, flying low to the ground. She was searching for any who might have survived the attack. If it were an angel who had survived then she'd send a dove with his location written on a piece of paper back to camp... If it were demon, then she'd land and finish it off. She saw movement below. Carefully she landed among the bodies and knelt to inspect the fallen. Another demon. She frowned and drew her light blade. Her men were getting sloppy.

Kumori Okami
Shadow looked up from the field, hearing Mordeth's growls of displeasure and quickly made his way over to him, cutting down an angel or two along the way. "What troubles you, my liege? While I admit the troops are not exactly in top form this day, you normally do not care if the mortals fall victim to our onslaught." He sheathed his great sword, Kiryu, on his back, turning only long enough to toss a dagger through an oncoming angel, then returning full attention to his commanding officer.

DangerousBeauty
battle is over love))

Kumori Okami
<<ah, right then, my bad. totally ignore my first post, i'll do another later...>>

DangerousBeauty
no it's fine im just telling you. those angels could be scouts searching for any who may have lived or are hurt.))

IvyTetskomi
Kaiisura searched silently for any life amongst her fallen camrads, "life is just not easy anymore is it?" she asked herself aloud as she looked at one comrad then another. Her days work would never end. Today, so far, she had found 13 alive, yesterday only 50. "Since when did this many angels ecome so weak?" Kaiisura sighed heavily and continued her search amonghst the corpses of her comrads. "Scouter shmouter, where is the real action?" she asked aloud. Two days ago demons were found amongst the angels but they were slain which was good... or was it? Kaiisura rember the demon she saw before and shook her head, "gotta stop thinking that way..."

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth shook his head "Gean, go see what are freind is doing so close to our territory." he pulled out one of his scimitars and looked at Shadow with rage in his eyes "my problem is that i was giving the top class of soldiers but yet they act like they never seen battle before. there are more of us dead then them and i will not tolerate it!" he sighed heavily, feeling his sweat mix with the blood on his face

DangerousBeauty
Gean sighed heavily and stood up. "I was just trying to make you smile. Gosh.." With that she flew over to Nakir in time to watch her finish off the demon. "Oh my.... Hey you! Angel!" Nakir stopped, her hand wiping blood off her light blade with a silk cloth. "Oh... It's just Mordeth's little pet... What do you want?" She put her blade back into her sheath and looked past the fairy at Mordeth. "You're a little too close for comfort to our lines.... Back off or we'll bust you up!" Gean flew up to one of Nakir's eyes. "Ya hear me, Princess." Nakir nodded and slowly lifted her hand. "Yeah I hear you... Doesnt mean I'll listen." With that she slapped Gean right out of the sky. Gean landed hard on the ground, a fiery ball surrounding her with her landing. And with the fairy fallen, Nakir continued her search no matter how close to Mordeth's territory she got.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth smiled "Gean, i'll leave to take care of our friend here. and i'll let you control Behemoth if you want." Helet his energy flow to his hands, pressed that ground as he muttered a chant. with the last words, the ground beneath him trembled and out came his other pet, Behemoth. "Behemoth, go help Gean with Nakir. if your good, you can have whatever soul she has left."

DangerousBeauty
Before Behemoth could do much, she pulled out her living bible. It opened on its own and shot a giant hand out from its center. She closed her eyes and began reading from the book of prayer's as multiple crosses were burned into the monsters skin. Her voice echoed like bells over the land. All who were around to hear it would immediately feel it's effect. The angels turned their heads to the sky and smiled at the beautiful prayer. She opened her eyes and looked at Mordeth as her voice grew louder.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth covered his ears, feeling the effects still "Behemoth, attack! kill and let nothing live!" he fell to the ground, convulsing, thinking on what to do. he smiled and threw his trench over his head. one of his arms came out of it and threw his pentagram, and fleww torwards Nakir "to death with the angels and your false god!" he heard some bodies fall not sure if they were his own men or some of the standing angels

DangerousBeauty
She ducked, stopping the chant for a moment. His pet was still wrapped up in the page's grip. "How dare you oppose God!" She chanted louder then ever, other angels joined in, some humans as well.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth growled but smiled "fine, if its gods you want, then gods you shall get." he clutched the ground, speaking in backwards latin, the language of Bable, Satan's language. he felt the earthshake and knew that more of his demons and creatures would be brought forth, right under the angel's feet. "soon, they will be dragged off into the pits of Hell, soon they shall see the real God. soon." he laughed over the angel's chant and finally stood up "your fate is here, and your not going to like it."

DangerousBeauty
Her eyes widened and she stopped in mid sentence. Quickly she took the the skys, closing her book. The hand disappeared, leaving Mordeth's pet covered in crosses. "Foul demon!" She hovered above them, watching the ground where she once stood. Gean laughed, having walked over to Mordeth. "Good job sir." She frowned and sat down on a leaf. One of her wings was obviously badly bent from being swatted out of the sky.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth sighed "thank you Gean...go see the medic for now. when we get back, i'll heal it myself." he smiled weakly and looked at the battle field "we have to win this war, for the death of Shagrath and the honor of Satan, we have to win this war." he rested his head on his hand "Behemoth, back." he watched his pet retreat into the shadows finding the souls of the dead

DangerousBeauty
Gean frowned and looked up at him. "But I want to stay here with you... Besides it would take me a week to walk to the medic." She stood up and started to climb his pant leg. "Hurt or not I'm staying out here... Now I just need to get to your shoulder and I'll be fine." She was halfway up his pant leg.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth smiled and and picked her up gently and placed her on his shoulder "are you sure you don't want to see the medic? i'm going to be awhile looking through bodies and plans for the next attack." he looked at her and seen himself in her, in someway she always reminded him of himself

DangerousBeauty
She smiled brightly, the flame around her growing brighter. "Yes. I'd never leave your side. We Geancanachs are very loyal fairies. Besides... I wouldnt let you make plans without me." She held onto his shirt, wincing from the pain in her wing when he wasnt looking.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth lightly placed a finger on her wing and let his soul run to that spot, slowly healing her wing. once he was done he smiled "there...should be as good as new, Gean. and you know when i'm done with my plans i always let your ead over them for flaws. alright, first matter of business is too find the living. can you grow right now?"

DangerousBeauty
She nodded and flew down to stand in front of him. She was engulfed in a ball of fire which slowly grew. Her wings were gone but she was bigger now. Heat radiated off of her, a heat which would warm the cold heart of any demon. Her flame wouldnt harm them either, only angels would be hurt by this fire. "Where shall we start?"

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth smiled, his feelings for her showing slightly "we should start where our good friend Nakir was last at...maybe she didn't find all that lived." he walked torawrds the spot and felt his heart grow less cold by the minute

animeassassin79
boom

Kumori Okami
Shadow turned, sauntering away, a smirk on his face. "Well, had they not been overworked for the last few years, I can guarantee they'd be better at their job." He dared not speak it aloud, for he knew the consequences of a statement that might be perceived as even slightly mutinous. He continued across the field, stopping here and there to reprimand troops that were causing the issue, either lying worthlessly on the field or hiding from attacks. "Not very befitting of our kind to hide from the likes of those worthless things... I mean, even their men wear dresses and carry those sissy stringy things... What're they called?" He thought for a minute, though the word 'harp' escaped him. I don't believe this... He watched as another angel scout flew across the far side of the field and drew from his back Kiryu, the sword he had claimed from a fallen enemy, as well as a handful of the daggers he kept at his belt. While heading forward slowly with his sword, he threw one dagger, intentionally missing, as a warning shot. Since his days as a soldier had slowed and allowed him to become a commander, his "playtime" on the battlefield had been hindered quite a lot. He proceeded to smirk as he drew nearer the end of the field where the angel flew, his eyes beginning to ominously glow a crimson red...

IvyTetskomi
kaiisura stopped suddenly and scouted the feilds for a demon. Her golden eyes landed on a demon with a smirk on his face and panic revealed itself to him. 'just great, a demon. I'm not a fighter I'm a scouter... I didnt sign up for this..' she thought to herself. the dagger had nearly missed her head let alone scared her half to death. She drew one of her katanas just in case if the demon wanted to 'play around' with her a bit. For the past few days it seemed that alot of demons liked tormenting her...

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth looked ahead, not bothering to turn around "Shadow, thats enough! and you will be dealt with for your comment back there. now regroup the soldiers and meet in the center of the field." he looked around, not finding any living demons or creatures. he looked at Gean and sighed "today wasn't a good day for our side. i think we have lost this day, but the men think they done something good, so lets not ruin their moods."

DangerousBeauty
Nakir landed softly behind kaiisura. "Having trouble?" Her arms were crossed and her face still showed signs of extreme anger, but her voice was soft and kind as always.

Gean nodded and looked out over the field. "It looks a lot worse when I'm bigger... I cant believe we lost so many." She shook her head and turned away from the field. "Is that all you needed today sir?... Shall I return to my smaller size now?" It had only been about half an hour, she had another 30 minutes to go.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth smiled "not yet...we still have some time left and some more areas to cover" He looked over at her and then back at the field where he fought that day, where he slain a quarter of the army with Behemoth's help

Kumori Okami
Shadow called out to his troops, never taking an eye off the scout he'd started in on. "Men, fall back. We're to return immediately. That's not a request, and it's not a matter of if you want. That's an order. Move out."

He stood for a moment, marking in his mind's eye the scout's face. He'd seen her before in a battlefield, and this made twice now, he'd left her alive, though the first time not on orders.

He sheathed Kiryu, turning and slowly making his way back toward the depths of the Underworld, once again ready to receive his punishment, though now wondering if it was all worth it...

IvyTetskomi
Kaiisura half froze, 'oh no... not Nakir... what did i do wronge this time?' she thought to herself. Her golden eyes watched the demon retreat and she knew she'd seen him before... oh yeah! Kaiisura's eyes widend. 'was that truely him? i saw him on the battlefeild before, he couldve easily killed me but he didnt, so what stopped him now?' Kaiisura sighed, 'why am i feeling this way towards a demon? i have dreams of him for christs sake! does my mind, body, and soul not know the penalty for falling for a demon?' Kaiisura turned to Nakir, "no I'm good, sorry miss Nakir, I'll do better tommorrow I promise." thats what Kaiisura said but in her head she silently begged Nakir to forgive her and not tell God of her mistakes today.

Kumori Okami
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
Shadow called out to his troops, never taking an eye off the scout he'd started in on. "Men, fall back. We're to return immediately. That's not a request, and it's not a matter of if you want. That's an order. Move out."

He stood for a moment, marking in his mind's eye the scout's face. He'd seen her before in a battlefield, and this made twice now, he'd left her alive, though the first time not on orders.

He sheathed Kiryu, turning and slowly making his way back toward the depths of the Underworld, once again ready to receive his punishment, though now wondering if it was all worth it...

<<EDIT: center of the field, not Underworld. my bad. I misread. just... overlook me tonight.>>

DangerousBeauty
Nakir smiled faintly and put her hand on Kaiisura's Shoulder. "You are following in the path of Iofiel, the one who fell for the demon Shagrath... Work hard not to think of him. And when you see him next time in battle, do not hesitate to strike. Or you shall end up like Iofiel, betrayed by the man she loved... Read you bible tonight and get some rest. I wont tell if you dont." She smiled and lifted into the air, leaving Kaiisura alone amongst the bodies.

IvyTetskomi
Kaiisura looked down at the palms of her hands and sighed heavily. she looked up at the sky and silently prayed. She grabbed the cross on her gold necklace and bowed her head respectfully. 'shes right, i must not fall for a demon... he would betray me like Iofiel was betrayed by her demon lover, Shagrath. but is he anything like Shagrath?' Kaiisura shook her head. 'why am i even giving this a second thought? he wouldnt look at me twice in that way... would he?' Kaiisura slapped her head, 'urg, i got to stop thinking that way!' Kaiisura floated off the torn battlefeild, she was done for the day. Kaiisura had to leave or she was going to end up searching for the demon and asking his opinion.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth looked around and sighed "lets go back Gean, we can't find anymore today." he walked slowly, his boots breaking bones of the fallen, both agel and demon. as he walked to the group of soldiers his anger returned "so one of you soldiers here want to end up like poor old Shagrath, risking his life for something as pathetic as an angel? if i find out one of my men has been sneaking behind my back to see a foul thing like that, they wouldn't fear satan as much as they feared me! understood?" as all but one soldier yelled understood, he looked at Shadow "is that understood, soldier?"

DangerousBeauty
Gean frowned and looked over at Mordeth. "Sir... Calm yourself. They've had a long day. Let's just return and make plans for our next battle. We need to speak with Satan about tougher training courses." She gasped as her body returned to its smaller size. "Damn.. I thought I had more time." She sighed and flew up to sit on Mordeth's shoulder. "Shadow means well. You have no proof that his is in love with an angel."

darkxbox
serg glared down at the 10 angels he had slain, his claws soaked in blood, his dagger protruding horridly from an angels skull, the scorched bones. he grinned savagely. "so weak." he reached down for the dagger and pulled it from the blackened bones. he slid it into a small sheath, and began walking in the direction of mordeth. he licked the blood off of his claws, shuddering at the taste of angel blood, unlike the mettalic taste of human blood, angel blood had a flavor all its own. as he caught up with the arch demon, the height difference became stunningly clear. he did not speak, as he found it unfitting. he simply followed along, cleaning his claws of blood.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth shook his head and looked over at Gean "he has that same look Shagrath had...don't say you don't remember. of all people you should remember the most." he looked around and seen Serg walk over "nice for you to join us, lacky. you'll be punished along with Shadow later. now retreat back into Hell, you'll be going through tougher courses than you ever dreamed before"

DangerousBeauty
Gean flinched at his words and looked down at her feet. "Dont you ever speak of that. I dont care who you are, but you have no right to bring that up. You know perfectly well how I feel, you also know what Satan will do to me if he finds that out." She pushed herself off of his shoulder and went to sit on Serg's shoulder instead. She didnt want to talk to Mordeth right now. He brought up painful memories.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth walked over and gently grabbed Gean "talk to me real quick...i have something i need to go over wih you." before he got a reply he walked away with her in his hand

DangerousBeauty
Gean screamed and grabbed onto Surg's shoulder. "How dare you grab me like this! Let me go!" She struggled and hit his hand with her tiny little fists. "I said let go! You have no right to do this to me! I'm a higher rank then you mister! LET ME GO!"

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth walked away from the troop, far away from anyone to hear "Gean, settle down. look i'm sorry, i didn't mean to say those things. i just let today get to me." he sighed "of all people, i dont want you to be mad at me. your the most...never mind" he stopped before his emotions got in the way

DangerousBeauty
She wouldnt look up at him. Her arms were crossed and she was looked off at the sun rise. "Yeah what ever you say. It's not like you just brought up a bad part of my past or anything. Oh yeah and you know how you just grabbed my off of Surg's shoulder like I was a beer bottle? Yeah I dont mind that at all." She rolled her eyes and tapped her finger on her arm. "I'm most what?"

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth sighed "your one of the most important things to me...and always will be. and sorry for grabbing you liek that. i try to be gentle but you know how i am."

DangerousBeauty
She frowned and glared up at him, fighting back blue fire tears. "Just let me go.. I dont want to hear this right now, ok? Come talk to me after you give the report to Satan. Don't go too hard on the men, especially Shadow and Surg... I'll be in your quarters in my little hut." She waited for him to let her go.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth shook his head "your helping me with this one. i need someone smart for a punishment." he walked back to the group and sighed "try to be strong for now...when we're back i'll let you go"

DangerousBeauty
Gean sighed and stayed quiet, trying to ignore him.

Nakir was in her tent looking over a map of the area. She was trying to concentrate, but she kept thinking about how Iofiel died.. She didnt want to go through that heart break again. And she hoped her scout was smart enough to stay away.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth closed his eyes. letting himself sink through the ground "i need your help, and you know that. now...just relax and get ready for something"

DangerousBeauty
Gean closed her eyes and waited patiently for him to put her down. Once she was out of his hand shed race off to her little hut in his room. She was too upset to cooperate.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth looked ahead and walked through the high arched doors of Satan's palce and shivered, this was the only place he feared. "i'll make sure i get all of the blame, thats if you promise to cooperate with me"

DangerousBeauty
She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Blame? No, I'm here to help. Besides, Ereshkegal will keep him calm." She sighed and looked up at the arch. "I remember when I first met Shagrath... I flew through this arch that night."

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth sighed "i was made that same night...poor kid. anyway, you know how Ereshkigal has been since that night..." he walked through the arched hallways and looked at the gaurds bow "at ease"

DangerousBeauty
She raised a brow. "He didnt die that night you fool. He kept seeing her for several months after that... She has been very upset.. She is still mourning the loss of Shagrath.. She didnt trust him after that first night he started seeing her. I got in big trouble when they found out."

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth shook his head "i know he didnt die that night...i was talking about months after when he did die. i'm not that niave'. anyway, how do you think our Lord will react to today's actions?" he looked at her and came to the high arched doors that lead into the main chamber

DangerousBeauty
Gean looked up at him. "Well have to deal with Shadow after this... I dont think Satan will be to happy about him and the out come of the battle. But again it's all up to Ereshkegal. She makes the final decision." She tried to pull from his hand as they entered the halls where Ereshkegal and Satan were sitting. "Good evening my lord.. My lady." She smiled faintly and hit Mordeth's hand. "Let me go, your holding me too tight." She whispered.

Nakir slammed her hands down on the table and stormed out of her tent, counting the rows of tents until she came to the one she was looking for. "Kaiisura.. This is Nakir. Come out please I need to speak with you."

Mandos

DangerousBeauty
oh wow.... the was beaufiful. since you provided us with such a detailed discription of his looks and his past I'll let you not making a bio slide. That was beautiful mandos.))

XvampbenjiiX666
welcome Mandos))

Mordeth slightly loosened his grip and bowed to Satan and Ereshkigal "my Lord, my Lady...as you know already the outcome of the battle was not a favorible one. we lost many men and creatures alike. we were close to capturing Nakir sir, but she slipped away." as he let Gean go, he felt a force press around him, squeezing air out of his lungs

Satan stood up, rage showing through his eyes "we lost many and you dare come back to a place that considers you a hero?! i will not tolerate another loss like that, not again!" he flicked his wrist letting go of Mordeth and sending him flying against a wall in the chamber

Mordeth stood up weakly and bowed "yes my Lord, it will not happen again."

DangerousBeauty
Ereshkegal sighed softly and stood guiding her husband gently back to his seat. "Calm yourself." She turned her sad gaze back to Mordeth, the color in her eyes and to her entire body having faded with the grief of loosing her son. Though her voice remained soft, the only kind offering hell could give. "Mordeth, you fought well and slayed many. But we cannot say the same for your men. A punishment shall come to both you and Gean, along with your men for having failed us. And for letting Nakir get away so easily, will both of you also be punished for. We will not tolerate this from you. Though I will not allow my husbands views on a proper punishment be put into play, I will have to send you to the pits. I'm sorry... Gean, since you are so small, your punishment will only last the hour you can remain large for... And depending on the one who is tourturing you, it might continue after you have returned to a smaller size." She sighed heavily and sat back down, letting her husband stand to say a few things. Geans heart sank in her chest when she heard what was going to become of them. "The pits... I understand." Ereshkegal looked up at her husband. "I will let you speak of this Shadow man who is slowly falling for the angel."

darkxbox
serg sat outside of the palace, sitting in anawkward, but comfortable, position. he stared at the wasteland around him. thinking it odd that the demons had not created any towns, but instead lived alone in the seemingly growing boundaries. he watched as the souls of the damned walked about freely, suffering from starvation, dehydration, and sores from thier wounds, inflicted by any demon they came across, or that came acrosss them. he however grew weary of his duty to mercillisly brutalize any of them that he saw. he found it strange, that while he enjoyed killing angels, he despised killing mortals. he turned towards the palace at the sound of satan yelling out in anger.

Mandos
Ezekiel allmost fell into the burning fire he just made. His heart was beating fast, compressed in pain, but he did not know why. It seemed that a scream passed right through it, taking the flesh apart from the muscles and blood flowing in him.

''Well, one thing's sure, I'm a the right place''.

Recovering from the pain, he decided it was best to spend the night here, and wait for morning. Perhaps then, something might happen...

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth looked at the ground, still bowing "my Lord, my Lady, i'll take Gean's punishment. it was i commading the soldiers, not her"

Satan stood again, his rage making his eyes glow like fire "you dare disrespect us?! for that your punishment will be like the executioner was beating a group of demons!"

Mordeth nodded "as you say my Lord. as you say. but before i go, we need tougher training for our men. and i want them to be by you."

DangerousBeauty
Gean's eyes widened. "Sir please dont do that to him! I was the one who let Nakir go. I could have easily gone after her in my larger form. Ple-" Ereshkegal jumped to her feet, black fire circling the room. "ENOUGH! I have heard enough from both of you. Mordeth, finish what you started with my husband, your punishment will remain the same. Guards! Escort Gean to the pit!" She glanced at her husband, cold fire in her eyes. "I'll speak with you later about you changing their punishment." With that she turned and walked out of the room, the black flames following behind her. A guard walked over and slipped Gean from Mordeth's hands.

Mandos
Ezekiel awoke from his sleep, uneasy. Clearly the battlefield was left at the state it is now. Nothing seemed to move, even the last insect flew away from there.

''Well, just look on what's going on. I'm here in this... pit of death. For what reasons?''

A fool's hope it was to have stayed here, until suddenly he sensed something... sulphur. Fires coming out, but not of this world. It was from another land, a land he never knew before. Could it have been the land that his father spoke to him so long ago, when he had still his general's uniform on him, even though he did not serve? Could it be it was this place he was destined to see?

His hair changed to deep black beneath its cape, as he withdrew his demangelic wings from underneath. It has been a long time he had used them, and they still served its purpose very well. With one clap he was up. He didn't want to be small anymore. He wanted to see. And that's what he did, while seraching for this mystical land of fire and flames.

Kumori Okami
Shadow sat on the lowest part of the rocky floor of his quarters, a small dagger in his hand. This... will not do... Not for a commander of the armies of Hell... Not for a demon... He tossed the dagger high into the air, catching it as it returned to his lower altitude. Why? Why me? Is it not enough that Shagrath turned on everyone that now, I too should come under fire in a similar sort? He stood, pacing the room. He was less nervous toward the receiving of his punishment and moreso worried that he would take a turn down that same dark path as Shagrath before him. He stopped just in front of the wall and punched it hard. "I will not fall victim to the fate that befell Shagrath before me. I will let rage and hatred consume me, nothing more..."

Mandos
Very strong demonic presence. But why on this ground? As Ezekiel touched the dried grass, an aura of devlish energy started running through its veins. No doubt, that place was very important for his father. But what where would it lead him to cross the border here? Where would he end up to? With a last hesitation, he decided to risk it all. He needed to know why he was here.

With a last push, passed right through the ground, for any mortal eyes, and apparated right in front of two throne. Two demons he had never seen before were siiting on them, and the power that was emanating from them was more than he'd ever felt before.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Nex looked at the chaos before him, perhaps fifteen police officers scurrying around the square, he clasped his hands and at a slow pace began to move to the centre of the commotion.

There lay fourteen bodies, all men, all priests. Nex panned the entire square. Saint Peter's stood proud in the distance, its steps filled with alert members of the Swiss Guard...fear on their faces.

Nex looked back to the bodies, he leaned forward and waved his skeletal hands across them. There was a small shudder in the air...they had already passed onto the next world. Nex allowed himself as close as he ever came to a smile, he knew it was not a good time to be going to Heaven...perhaps even worse if you were going to hell... but the smile faded when he looked closer at the bodies- he could understand the panic of the police officers and the onlookers...

"This war," Nex growled in his deep voice "is becomming tiresome"

Nex turned his cloak flew behind him in the wind and he strode off into the shadows...and then he was gone.

None of the mortals where aware how close they had just come...to death.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth's hand fell open "you harm her greatly and i will kill you, you worthless pawn." he spat at the floor and looked at Satan. "my Lord, we have a situation, one of my men is...he is falling for an enemy scouter." he looked down

Satan got up "Mordeth, your dismissed. head for your punishments. we will speak about the matters later." he waved his hand in dismissal, turned around and followed Ereshkigal off into the deep halls of the palace

Mordeth stood and nodded "as you wish, my Lord." he walked out of the palace and to a desloate area next to the pit where Gean was waiting for her punishment. not knowing how bad it was going to be, Mordeth took off his armor and clothes, waiting for the worse and going to take it like the cold hearted demon he is

Grand_Moff_Gav
As Nex left the shadows he walked into a large dark room, it seemed grand but also empty...

This was the centre of Satan's domain, his palace where he and his generals plotted their wars with Heaven and Earth.

Nex swept along and looked across the dark floors...there was a door in the corner, loud voices could be heard and shortly the door opened and a demon walked out. Nex sighed...after the demon left the room Nex walked towards the door and looked in, it was empty.

Nex turned, he recognised the demon who had left...

"If anyone knows who is responsible..." he mused to himself "I'm sure he will"

He walked out of the palace and followed the demon...who was now approaching a pit.

Mandos
Ezekiel, after seeing what had transpired, knew that the demon he faced was no other than the great Satan himself. He did not know how to approach him, so he let himself be discovered by the guards, walking slowly towards the throne. At about the centre of the room, he asked:

'' Oh Satan, lord of demons, I pay my respects to you. I have heard your name at the four corners of this earth, and so I am here after my journeys to ask a question. Not that the demon and angel war was unknown, but it has taken such a big proportion...
I have felt your cries of pain and anger, for many nights now. I have felt them through my body, causing me much pain. An I do not know why? That pain has led me here, and the words of my father, Orthos, which I believe served in your army. Is it a concidence, faith, or just an act of pure hatred that makes me stand in front of you now. If you do not want to give me an answer, then kill me now!''

IvyTetskomi
Kaiisura sighed, 'Why? why can't I get that demon out of my head? What the heaven is wrong with me?' she thought to herself. 'I've gotta get out of here.. I need some fresh air. Maybe walking the battlefeild will remind me what demons do to angels, what that demon, Shagrath, did to the lovely...' Kaiisura floated down to the battlefeild. 'I can't be like her... I mustn't be like her... Demons are evil, foul things, and they betray you for such stupids things...' Kaiisura thought to herrself, as hot tears ran down her face and she kicked a skull here and there.

DangerousBeauty
aww *hugs IvyTetskomi* ))

Ereshkigal stopped and sighed, the flames around her feet slowly burning out. She turned and looked solemnly at Ezekiel. "My child, do not loose sleep with this question. It is true that your father was faithful to my husband, but sadly he was cast aside after defending an angel who had wandered into our lands. You come here with your father's spirit. His loyalty to the throne is passed unto you... But it too is hate for how we banished him from these lands... Come. My husband and I shall show you and tell you anything you wish to know." She smiled and turned, slowly making her ways down the halls. "Behave my love... This boy is a guest.. He merely wishes to know."
Ereshkigal: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/Ereshkigal.jpg

Gean's torture had already begun. She was in her larger form, facing the wall and chained with her arms and legs spread wide. Fiery blood dripped slowly from the gashes along her back. A demon was standing behind her with a 'cat of nine tails' whip in his hand. All ready her back was badly ripped. She had 90 more lash's to go. Another demon was standing beside her, slowly counting the lashings down from 100.

Nakir stepped out of her tent and stretched, her back cracking loudly. She sighed and ruffled her wings. Her smile faded slowly as she watched Kaiisura take off. Quietly she followed, walking on her toes as not to make a sound.

A Dose Of Vraya
(can someone tell me what's going on?)

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo stood closely behind Satan staying in the shadows a hand always on his knife, watching the demon generals arguing with eachother in the war room. Guarding Satan was so boring. Who would attack him in his own palace. Still, he guessed it was an important job, he just preferred assassinations. he smiled as he remenesced about his last mark: A Beareaucrat angel who cared more about women and food than he did about the war. It was a fun kill. Suddenly Satan turned and told him to go to the torture chamber and "treat" Mordeth. Salmo was briefly stunned and was about to ask why but then remembered his place. "Yes milord," he said and bowed his head. As he was walking down to the torture pit he wondered why Satan would have sent him for something so easy. He arrived at the pit and got out a knife, and dipped it in a nonlethal but highly acidic poison. "Let's get this over with shall we?" he said, and started carving in to the cheek of Mordeth and watching his cheek bubble from the acid.

King of Blades
Metatron gazed out from a top a three story apartment building. It was worn down, old, and in desperate need of maintenance. But to give up this building would have been a fatal blow to the nuns who ran this orphanage. Occasionally they received help from local churches and donors. But the increasing demands of both utility and the children's needs had the nuns pinching every penny they got. "It is a pity," Metatron thought looking down at the children playing in the field. He turned to gaze at some nuns sitting in the shade watching the children play. "Where is your God now?"

He was intangible at the moment. He assumed this form when he didn't want to be seen. Fact of the matter is he mostly didn't mind his fearsome appearance. After all, a hybrid as powerful as he has nothing to fear. And still even he had a heart for humans, who he reasoned were just like him. So he took an oath to stand by them until they died. Every last one of them.

Metatron was born between the union of an angel and Demon. Before the great lovers, Metatron had already been conceived. He was born on earth though, for his mother feared Heaven and his Father Hell. So they entrusted the child to a devout spiritual hermit. She was a tender woman and loved Metatron, regardless of his somewhat volatile and violent character. He never touched her though. And his insistence on her protection contributed much to his discipline, making him a natural killer. But ever since her death, he has never touched a single human. Not far after her passing did he receive word of an angel and demon in love. Since he had never seen his parents before, it occurred to him that this may be his chance. He immediately set off to perhaps his worst moment in his entire existence.

The horror he saw both angels and demons alike commit will forever brand upon his heart his eternal loath for them. No creature, be it justified by God or motivated by the Devil should ever take his equals life. This is the code he lives by. These are the words that he has marked upon his swords hilt and his chest. That everyone who sees him may never doubt the occurrence of that unspeakable day.

He found himself descending into the Mother Superiors office. She had come accustomed to his frequent arrivals, despite her wishes of him leaving her alone. Still he has helped them countless times in the past, so she puts up with him, under many conditions.

"Do not forget, Metatron," she snapped pointing to a bowl filled with Holy Water, "say the words." Metatron hated this little ritual she always had him do. He dipped his fingers in the water and marked his forehead, his lips, and his heart, "Neither within my thoughts, my words, or in my heart" he uttered in a cold raspy voice, "shall I bring evil upon this house, or those who dwell in it." She looked up amused, but content at this small form of security. "What do you need?" She was always forward with him, sparing no small talk on his behalf.

"I came to ask for the inventory list on your supplies. I realized you had been hesitant to give it to me before, so I came asking for it again." She stopped writing to give him her full attention, "I know you do not like me, much less the idea of my assistance, but you know as well as I do that without me these children will either die of starvation or turn to a life of sin." He had to swallow hard. That word made him feel righteous, and he hated it. Even though it was only to move her more towards accepting the help, he still regrets using the tactic. Manipulation is not his stronghold, far less his preferred manner of dealing. Be forward or walk backwards, he'd always say. They stared at each other for a long time before she opened a drawer in the desk she was sitting in, and pulled out a folded sheet of paper.

"It hasn't been updated since you asked me," she said sliding the piece of paper towards the corner of the desk. "So you may have to improvise." He took the list and turned to walk away, until that snappy voice stopped him again. "Metatron..."

He sighed, this time parting his lips with a smile, "Nothing gets pass you, eh mom?" She shivered being called that especially by him. She shook her head violently and pointed towards the bowl again. Again he dipped and marked the same places, "As I leave, my oath I'll keep." And he broke his physical form for his smokey appearance and ascended through the ceiling to leave the Mother Superior to shake her head in disapproval.

IchiPride
(By the by been very busy so sorry the template will be in the post in charrie ect you know.)

Sleven looked around at the slightly eastern town burning with a slight maniacal laugh then turning with a slight burn yelling something a bit obscene looking at a rather tall man bleeding everywhere the man looked up to see if Sleven was a demon or one of the other things that cleansed a few people, staring with a peculiar smile at Sleven's odd light aura and nearly opaque wings then noticing his odd attire of light green pants that seem to stretch out at the ankles and dip in at the waist, then looking farther up noticing two chain-mail gloves with odd tribal designs of the sun on each with no sleeves around the arm looking at his chest he had a pink and white checked collared shirt on, which was a very odd design for the time then staring at the large cleaver doused with blood and other things upon it as he held the sheathe with his other hand of solid red-wood with a golden design running down each side then looking up he was quite tall 6'2" maybe, a bit taller finally gazing at his neck their was an odd mark which looked to say something going around noticing it was a tattoo which was very painful he presumed. It read "Amazing Grace." their was a second one below in the same fashion which read a bit darker which said "Blood founded pain raised" marking the choice he has yet to make between crossing over nearly unto complete demon looking upward he knew the face, with a slight tan too much sun he guessed and very chiseled figures both ears stuck out just in a slight manner, he then looked at his left eye which was a baby-blue then the right which was, a much darker blue crossing into blackness he began to panic hoping to his meager god that this is not what he thought or who he thought it is looking at the fore-head noticing a pair of horns that where the color of exactly like his skin. Looking toward more hoping he was lenient unlike the others noticing his jet-black hair spiking straight up nearly to the left "No, no no it can't it just can't! Sleven Urugei--" Sleven replied with a cold "Who gave you permission to utter those words you ugly creature? It's Uru to you and you just bought yourself a decapitation" Sleven wasted no time with this order. Finally turning and muttering 'Filthy angelic creatures...' then walking away whistling a humble tune

(Time of this slaughter 924 B.C.)

3 days later.

"Look man I'm a new recruit here what is this about for you?" a younger man said with a slight stare of bitter discontent Sleven turned and said "For me?-- They accused us I don't very well like that.........."

(I'm sorry for making this part first but I'd rather get it out all the fighting so I could get to a more peaceful time in his life which I'll post in a few hours I have a bit of writers block right now ^_^'')

IchiPride
(Oi I'm sorry to post like this but may I make a bit of a rouge faction? A neutral party if you will? Basically the peace keepers between the two if it spills over into bounds let say someone decided to attack Demons/Angels without permission and I or who ever is on at the time in this faction would Take care of it --- Hire for shillings--- ect. ect. )

Mandos
Ezekiel followed Satan and his wife, not knowing what was about to be told about its past. As he walked behind them, he felt no less than proud of his family, no matter what they did to deserve such punishement.

They arrived at an intersection, where he saw, to the far left, a sort of pit or darkness. An angel, no, a demon, was being whipped continuously with a monstrous whip. Blood and a cry of pain was all he saw and heard, and something else... it was the most beautiful creature, woman, he had ever saw. If it wasn't for the situation he was in, he would have come to untie her and take off with her. But then again, doing this, was she not condemning her to death, and him. A feeling he never felt before took his heart. Something more powerful than the hate he had from seeing what was done to her. It kept it from being corrupted.

'' Don't worry, angel of my thoughts, we will see eachother again...'', he whispered before following the demonic couple even deeper into what seemed to be an infinite fortress.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by IchiPride
(Oi I'm sorry to post like this but may I make a bit of a rouge faction? A neutral party if you will? Basically the peace keepers between the two if it spills over into bounds let say someone decided to attack Demons/Angels without permission and I or who ever is on at the time in this faction would Take care of it --- Hire for shillings--- ect. ect. ) '

go ahead i was just about to make one myself))

Originally posted by Mandos
Ezekiel followed Satan and his wife, not knowing what was about to be told about its past. As he walked behind them, he felt no less than proud of his family, no matter what they did to deserve such punishement.

They arrived at an intersection, where he saw, to the far left, a sort of pit or darkness. An angel, no, a demon, was being whipped continuously with a monstrous whip. Blood and a cry of pain was all he saw and heard, and something else... it was the most beautiful creature, woman, he had ever saw. If it wasn't for the situation he was in, he would have come to untie her and take off with her. But then again, doing this, was she not condemning her to death, and him. A feeling he never felt before took his heart. Something more powerful than the hate he had from seeing what was done to her. It kept it from being corrupted.

'' Don't worry, angel of my thoughts, we will see eachother again...'', he whispered before following the demonic couple even deeper into what seemed to be an infinite fortress.

lmao looks like Mordeth as competition. wink ))

Ereshkegal stopped ad pointed up to a mural on the wall. "This is a painting of your past. Study it hard. There are hidden images that will slowly reveal themselves to you. It will show you your fathers first battle, and end in your birth." With that she was gone, continuing down the hall and leaving him alone with the painting.

Kumori Okami
Shadow sat far off in the corners of his quarters, his eyes closed as he sat silent, meditating, as he awaited his punishment. He did not know when or why he would be held accountable for speaking irrationally of his men, but he had been ordered to remain until someone was sent for him. Time and again, he cursed himself under his breath, for he knew it would be obvious within his actions, especially after Shagrath, that he was losing his composure on the field all due to one of those high-and-mighty, goody-two-shoes angels. And yet... was it really so wrong? He shook his head, as even he now found his thoughts to be treacherous. He continued in meditation awaiting the escort, and then he heard the voice in his head...

Demons are evil, foul things, and they betray you for such stupids things...

He did not know from whence it came, or how he'd heard it, but he was not so sure he should have.

Damn... I'm losing my mind. There's gotta be some reasonable explanation... Damn those angels... Every last one of them...

Mandos

IvyTetskomi
Kaiisura sat on the ground and cried into the palms of her hands, "Why? Why, can't I get this demon out of my head? Everything I do leads back to him." Kaiisura sobbed. She looked up with tear stained eyes, " How could I love him? How could I?" she barely whispered. She continued crying, not just because she was so confused but she also thought of the consequences she would recieve for loveing a demon at all.

XvampbenjiiX666
Satan's eyes shot up "well my wife, i just got word that your little child has stopped a torturing. and he said it was his doing. now look what you have done." he turned away and walked down the hall, his cloak trailing behind him and his son's scythe already in his hands. he looked around at the pit and glared "this torturing shall continue!" he barked the order and left before he could hear a response

Mordeth stood still, the only part of him moving was his cheek bubbling from the acid. "is this all for my punishments? i want more!" he laughed, the sense of pain sending thoughts of murder and slaughter through his head. he felt his dark blood run down his deformed cheek, past his neck and down his bare chest. the feeling of it made him laugh, knowing that he would have his revenge on the field or here. anywhere would please his cold heart

Mandos
Ezekiel reached Satan not too long after. He was uneasy near him. Satan, was, after all, the soverein of darkness. He had to pay his respect, even if he despised him for what he had been done in the past.

''Lord Satan, the past was revealed to me, along with its secret. I can tell from the looks of you, you reject me as you did my father. But I have not come here to make a pity out of myself. I now know the truth, and I understand I have an amend to fulfill, to honor my father. This is why he brought me here. I will stay for some time, use me as you will. You will find nothing weak in the body standing in front of you.
I have only one question. Why did you send the demon fairy to the torture pit? If only that I am your far relative, grant me one wish. Stop this cruel penalty, and I shall do what you want.''

As he said that, his heart filled with hatred, as all his body was turning to a dark black and his eyes red. But what would it do? What could it do against such a relic as Satan, who could crush anything in his domain by cracking its fingers?. Soon he calmed down and returned to normal.

Yes, he would stay here, he needed to know what he was going to do next. And he had to talk to Nex of a special subject... something to keep secret from everyone. Maybe his past friendship with the spirit of the dead would help him in his own personal quest for revenge.

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo had a flashback of when he was being tortured. He didn't want to become the person looking for new ways to make someone scream. He didn't want to become the person hated by prisoners. "We're done here," he said then stuck the blade into Mordeth's shoulder and began walking back.

XvampbenjiiX666
Satan looked at the child "she deserves, just like her owner. and it will not stop until her punishment is fulfilled. this is none of your business about. leave." he turned back into the pit and watched Gean's punishment continue

Mordeth's body shook from laughter. he pulled the blade out, put on his clothes and walked to the pit. he pasted a young demon but paid no mind to who he was or what he wanted. all he cared was getting to Gean. he reached the pit, still tightening his tape and spikes. at the sight of her being torturd and Satan watching made his blood boil. but knowing his place, he stood silient and closed his eyes, feeling his emotions run wild at her screams.

Satan didn't have to look back to know that Mordeth stood there. with that he smiled "so, your punishment is done already? doesn't sem like it bothered you. but thats just what happens to demons with cold hearts." he laughed as Gean screamed in pain

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo wanted to kill something. He went up to earth, and hid on top of a small building controlling the mind of a mortal with a knife making him kill another mortal. It entertained him for a few hours, but soon he was bored again. "Ah well, best be gettin' back on duty." he watched as Satan watched Gean being tortured. He didn't understand torture. He loved to kill things slowly and painfully as much as any other demon, but it just seemed to easy to have them strapped in. He liked the thrill of the kill, not the pain before the kill. He glared at Mordeth. "Sorry I couldn't keep you for longer. I just prefer those who scream" he laughed.

Mandos
It was more than Ezekiel could take. For demons, he thought, his heart would seem weak. But then again, was he not part angel also?
It's those mix of emotion that made him unwelcomed everywhere he went. But not this time. Now he knew what had to be done, as his father did long before now.

Ezekiel looked at Mordeth and understood that the fairy was his. But he could not understand why the torturing still continued. His heart ran in a deep hate and it becamed corrupted, letting go all the power that Satan's blood in him had given him. He flew right to the torturing pit, and next to the fairy he stayed grounded. He couldn't defeat Satan, even with his power, but could stand to what he beleived in. Any other who would have tried that would have died instantly, but then again maybe, despite Satan's hatred for him, maybe he would spare his life because he was linked in some way to him. And he thought his wife would not let him kill the now dark and desperate angel in the pit.

With the sharp blade he had withdrawn he plunged it into a demon torturer's belly The darkness of the blade was like a dark hole inside his body. Ezekiel's red eyes kept him from moving, and finally the teeth of the dark angel bit his head off. 2 others came to attack him, while the angel turned and shouted a demonic cry, power from his grandfather's blood, as they're heads exploded. They were still moving, Ezekiel had to slice the in four to stop the menace. Cutting furiously the ropes restraining the tortured fairy, he then took her in his arm. Other torturers were coming, but it was not the time anymore to fight. And so he screamed to Satan:

''Satan, you could have killed me the very first moment I struck the first torturer down, but you didn't. Hear my plea, then, before making your judgement. Let this man next to you come down and get his fairy. I will let her go for him. She is unconscious, and I fear for her. As for me, do what you want. I do not fear death anymore. But a wise king would know how to use a man who does not have that threat in him to his advantage. Decide! But I will not let her suffer, not while I'm alive!'', said Ezekiel, while drawing his father's sword again, this time pressed against his neck, in case Satan would decide to torture him for eternity.

A Dose Of Vraya
"Seems virtuous to me." Salmo whispered in Satan's ear. "He would rather die, so let him go."

Grand_Moff_Gav
Nex looked on at the scene of demons and their acts of torture.

"Curious" he mused "that they should label me Grim Reaper when compared to this, my task is sanitary."

Torture was not a concept Nex could identify with, as Death-incarnate he had never felt pain in all his long existence, another concept he never understood was the animosity between angels and demons. He had heard and read much on jealousy- indeed he had seen the feeling lead to the destruction of many souls- but envy was a trait for the mortal realm not for the divine forces and so this destructive war seemed, futile.

Nex had come to Satan's lair with intent- to stike up some sort of end to hostilities between the demonic world and heaven. Ironically to save the life of the mortal world.

Nex allowed himself to take physical form. He was not surprised that none of the Demons around took immediate attention at his presence after all, Death was a welcome guest in these parts.

"Ahem" coughed Nex as he waited for one of the Minions to acknowledge his arrival.

IchiPride
(Current Time frame)

Sleven, stood looking around at the blank valley finally muttering something about his surroundings continuing to move on a black bronco which was partially muzzled looking around now finally realising his oath as a brethren to both to swear a pact of neutrality for both sides he yelled aloud loud enough for Satan, & God alike to hear "I proclaim nationality by name of the Peace-Keepers!" it began to rain and thunder after a few minutes thundering loud now he laughed as he knew they weren't happy about this but they agreed and that's enough for him.

(3- to 4 days later.)

Sleven looked around at a dark castle barging in not many asked why as he went to the main throne room he laughed of pure damnation upon Satan's face the oath is in for us he said clapping his hands a few times to get attention notifying those who might join. He had gotten no reply from Satan just a sad nod he then began moving signalling those who might want to join.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
Kaiisura sat on the ground and cried into the palms of her hands, "Why? Why, can't I get this demon out of my head? Everything I do leads back to him." Kaiisura sobbed. She looked up with tear stained eyes, " How could I love him? How could I?" she barely whispered. She continued crying, not just because she was so confused but she also thought of the consequences she would recieve for loveing a demon at all.

Nakir frowned, her cold angelic heart warming at the sad image before her. She knelt and took Kaiisura in her arms, holding her close for comfort. "Calm yourself child.. Crying only makes one feel better. It does not erase what has been done... Now tell me what is in your heart, and what you think you should do. The blood of Iofiel flows through all of us.. Do not think you are alone. Many are lovers to the other side... Now, cry on my shoulder and tell me what is on your mind." She smiled sweetly and sat down beside the hurting beauty.

Gean gasped and screamed in Ezekiel's arms. Slowly her form returned to its smaller size. She could easily lay in the palm of his hand. She was awake now, and panting heavily from the strain that was put upon her body during the change. One of her wings was missing. It had been taken off by the 'cat-o-nine' whip. She opened her eyes and looked sadly up at Ezekiel, speaking in a voice soft enough that only he could hear. "You fool... Leave me be... This is my burden." The glow around her slowly dimmed to just a small flicker of light as her eyes fluttered closed. Once again she was unconscious.

Ereshkigal's eyes widened at her husbands words. "How dare yo-" She wasnt able to finish before he was on his way to the pit. She sneered and her fists clenched, the skys in hell darkened greatly. Slowly she made her way to the pit and watched her husband from afar. He'd be able to feel her eyes on him, eyes that said 'I can't wait to kill you.' Her frown faded when she saw Ezekiel rush forward. Her heart sank. 'You fool... You are biting off far to much then you can chew.' She sighed heavily and silently moved to her husbands side. "What are you going to do my love?"

Mandos
Ezekiel held carefully the fairy in his hands. It was the first time she spoke to him directly, and he was more sure than ever about what he was doing. Slowly he brought the woman close to its mouth:

''Well, now, I guess your burden has now become mine too.''

He looked at her. She was small. The back was exposed, as he could see her feminine traits slightly. She was truly beautiful, and proud. He wondered what he could do to stop her suffering. He felt he had to hold on to that woman, or at least make her safe from harm. He sensed he was linked to her.

He came closer to her face, and whispered:

''Besides, you didn't tell me your name yet. But that can wait for a better time.''

He didn't feel hate as he said those words, and his heart purified enough for him to feel... good. Some stray of hair began to turn white, as the wings, but then it stopped. He returned to reality, and acknowledged where he was and what he had done. It would take more than a pure heart to get him out of this alive. With a grin, he held the sword even harder against his throat.

What he was thinking about doing, to get him out of this mess, was bold and perhaps stupid. He saw Nex along the other fans. Hoping Nex would remember their friendship, and all the lessons he has thought to Ezekiel, perhaps Ezekiel could cheat death... Trying to make Nex understand was he was about to do, he wanted Nex to confirm by a sign that he would be able to return to this world once he did his action. With a more powerful grip, he shook the knife on its neck, towards Nex.

It seemed, in the frienzy, no one saw him there standing, except Ezekiel.

DangerousBeauty
His breath on her body slowly woke her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, forcing a smile. "Geancanach.... Call me Gean." Her smile faded when she saw the knife at his throat. "What are you doing?" She pushed herself to her knees and looked around. "Ereshkigal... Satan.. Oh god what have you done? You're going to be ki-" She stopped and grinned, slowly crawling over so she was looking into his eyes. "Ereshkigal.. Talk to her. She makes all the laws and final decisions here... Ask her not Satan.... She might spare you."

Grand_Moff_Gav
"Curious" mused Nex as he saw Ezekiel's frantic gestures. "He has a plan, and a dangerous one." Nex allowed himself to smile at his old companions daring.

Nex rose his hand to the top of his scythe, clutched the blade then pushed it downwards towards the ground. It was a simple gesture but Nex knew that Ezekiel would understand.

Mandos
That was all Ezekiel needed to see. Dropping Gean on the ground he whipered to her:

''Go to your owner now, Gean. I'm afraid nothing can spare me from the defiance I have commited towards Satan, not even Ereshkial. She has laready done alot to me. My purposes for coming here were achieved. You were one of them. Go to your owner, he'll be able to protect you, I saw his anger in his eyes when he saw you tortured. He has a higher place than me in Satan's heart... if he has any. Don't worry for me, I will be fine. Meet me in a day's time at the western entrance to the battlefield. If I am not there, then forget about me, for I would have forgotten everything in this world.''

He blew his breath on Gean's back, telling her he was there. That was the only thing he could do.

He then rose up again. This time didn't speak.He looked at Nex with a smile and a small blink, then to Ereshkigal, with peace in his mine. Finally he turned to Satan, and pronounced no expressions with his face. But, with one last breath, he cut opened his throat.

As the dark and shiny blood spilled on the ground, Ezekiel's body started to fall on himself. He was now lying on the ground, and death had taken him. His body then combusted itself, along with the sword, and nothing else remained of him, except a thought.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth growled, the sound coming through the hole in his cheek that was slowly healing. he walked over to Gean and picked her up. he turned away and cradled Gean in his hands "its going to be ok. i'll take care of you my dear" he walked away, not making any eye contact with Satan, or even bowing to him. "i'll make sure that your ok. i won't let anyone harm you again."

Satan ignored Ereshkigal's eyes on him and moved forward to Ezekiel's last spot "well, that was easier than i thought. the child truly thought he was a decendant of I. if he was smart, h would have known i only had one child, my lost son Shagrath, who never had children or a brother or sister." he shook his head and turned back to the hall and walked by Ereshkigal, thoughts running through his mind. "stupid demons today think they're always a decedant of me. pathetic."

as Mordeth entered his room, he felt his heart turn colder than it usuaully was. "Gean, i don't want to lose you. so thats why when i go back into battle, i'll leave you here so you can rest. and Behemoth will guard the room. nobody is going to come in." he closed his eyes and fought his emotions, trying not to show them but not doing a good job

IvyTetskomi
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Nakir frowned, her cold angelic heart warming at the sad image before her. She knelt and took Kaiisura in her arms, holding her close for comfort. "Calm yourself child.. Crying only makes one feel better. It does not erase what has been done... Now tell me what is in your heart, and what you think you should do. The blood of Iofiel flows through all of us.. Do not think you are alone. Many are lovers to the other side... Now, cry on my shoulder and tell me what is on your mind." She smiled sweetly and sat down beside the hurting beauty.

Gean gasped and screamed in Ezekiel's arms. Slowly her form returned to its smaller size. She could easily lay in the palm of his hand. She was awake now, and panting heavily from the strain that was put upon her body during the change. One of her wings was missing. It had been taken off by the 'cat-o-nine' whip. She opened her eyes and looked sadly up at Ezekiel, speaking in a voice soft enough that only he could hear. "You fool... Leave me be... This is my burden." The glow around her slowly dimmed to just a small flicker of light as her eyes fluttered closed. Once again she was unconscious.

Ereshkigal's eyes widened at her husbands words. "How dare yo-" She wasnt able to finish before he was on his way to the pit. She sneered and her fists clenched, the skys in hell darkened greatly. Slowly she made her way to the pit and watched her husband from afar. He'd be able to feel her eyes on him, eyes that said 'I can't wait to kill you.' Her frown faded when she saw Ezekiel rush forward. Her heart sank. 'You fool... You are biting off far to much then you can chew.' She sighed heavily and silently moved to her husbands side. "What are you going to do my love?"

Kaiisura sobbed harder, "Why does it have to be me though? Since I saw his face on the battlefeild, and since he spared me of my life twice I can think of no other but him. Yet he is a demon and the punishment of loving a demon is that the same as Iofiel's. i love him yet I don't want to betray God. I'm of no use around that demon and I seem to have lost my mind in this situation. There is no hope for me." Kaiisura sad as she silently creid and let hundreds of tears rush down her face.

King of Blades
Originally posted by King of Blades

Metatron returned later that night with all the items on the list. He doubled the amount to meet whatever loss wasn't accounted for. He walked through the door and saw one of the nuns who had woke up for a midnight glass of water and had fallen asleep in the chair. He dropped the bags near the table with a little note in front of her. Ex amicus it read, and that way only the mother superior would know it was him. He stepped out of the orphanage and rose back up towards the roof to where he normally kept watch.

A full moon partly covered, met his gaze as he hunched over too look out towards the small city. The outskirts, or more aptly named the forgotten by the inhabitants, was about 30 miles out from the main land. The outskirts was a partly agricultural intertwined with an industrial feel. It was a self sustaining set of towns that banded together to tend to the needs of their neighbors. Had it not been for this small detail, Metatron would have left this place a long time ago. He was no saving grace for people, no life line, he wasn't a prayer on a wing. He helps those who help others. A quid pro quo, sort of guy. It was fair, it was neutral.

As Metatron looked out unto the glowing city he couldn't help feel angered at the site. "And so this is heaven and it is hell. Grand cities made to glow only to themselves and those who succumb to inhabit them. I know what you've done and why you've left them alone, but what you will isn't what there is and that makes you just as much to blame." He looked up towards the sky and glared hoping that where he looked he would face God. And screaming in a tongue only the celestials could understand, that sounded more as an ultrasonic sound, he cried, "Hypocrite! Concordant Killer! Where is the love for your greatest creation? Have your advisers grown jealous that something as weak and pathetic as these will transcend them?"

He looked towards the ground and cried aloud in the same voice, "and think not that I have forgotten you Satan, coward, festering wound. You think your kind better then the ones you once were..." His voice cracked and he collapsed on the roof, no longer strong enough to fuel his anger. He stared down into his hands. "One day, the hour of reckoning will come. When man will stand above both devil and angel, and they will see true glory and power. They bicker amongst themselves for temporal rights that will diminish beneath man's ruling rod." He arose and closed the wings that had flapped open during his tirade, "I pray that someone greater then me will be able to show them the way."

darkxbox
((sorry i havent been around in a while. can someone give me a quick recap?))

serg awoke from his deep slumber. the pitch black of night in hell met him. he stood from the steps of satans palace, only then realizing he had not gone to the pit for punishment. he pushed the thought to the back of his head, ignoring it. he began searching for mordeth, using his fire breth to occasionally light the path.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth went to his bed and gently layed Gean down on it. "rest now, for i will be here when you awake. i will not leave your side, not even if the Great Lord Satan asked for me personally. i will be here when you awake." he rubbed his eyes with the palm of his taped hands and closed his eyes. today has been a bad day for him. he looked around and flicked his wrist, lighting black candles and the fire place. "i wish i knew how to heal her wounds." he mumbled to himself while trying to heal his own. the hole in his cheek made him feel more cold hearted than he usually was

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo was bored. Even though lots of sh*t was going down, none of it seemed to effect him in the least. He was getting tired of just following Satan around. He wanted an assassination mission.
(who even plays satan? it's really confusing.)

XvampbenjiiX666
(( i play Satan))

Satan sat down and called for Salmo. "Salmo, i want you to go kill whatever angels are still living amongst the dead on the battlefield."

DangerousBeauty
Gean opened her eyes and looked wearily up at Mordeth. "Sir... The fire place." She pushed herself to her feet and wearily walked over to him, stumbling every now and then. She pulled herself up into his lap and waited patiently.

Nakir sighed and held her close. "I know.... Calm down hun. Well get this figured out." She smiled and wiped away some of her own tears. "I'll never let what happened to Iofiel happen to one of my soldiers."

Ereshkigal frowned and followed her husband silently.

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo was briefly surprised at Satan's apparent reading of his mind. "Of course. Thank you milord." Salmo said grinning sadistically he quickly began packing knives and poison. He tested the edge of his cleaver on his skin which had numbed itself to all pain from when he was being tortured. He watched the blood trickle out. It was black ever since he had made the transformation in to a demon. He transported to the scene of the battle and began searching. He saw tons of dead angels and even more dead demons. He stole some stuff. Saw some familiar faces. But nobody alive seemed to be around. Then he saw a scroll on the body of a dead angel. "Transport" it said one the binding. He opened it and read the contents aloud and magic energy began surrounding him as he was transported to a white room with a gigantic gate on the horizon and clouds above and music like none he had ever heard and to all of this he responded "What the ****'s going on?"

DangerousBeauty
An angel looked up from his place at the gates. He was weary of the new-comer, but was not armed and not a fighter. "May I help you sir?.. Welcome to heaven." He stood from his seat and slowly made his way over to the demon. "Has Satan sent you with a message? It's been ages, but you never know huh?" He smiled and waited quietly.

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo quickly considered his options. He could kill the angel and take the key that was most likely on his person, or play the role of messenger and get a chance of killing a high-ranked individual.
"um, yes. Satan sent me with a message specifically for..." shit. Salmo didn't know much about the war. He had only recently been turned in to a demon and he had only seen a few angels and didn't know any of their names. He took out his cleaver "Give me the key or I swear I will gut you like the dog you are," he said quickly.

DangerousBeauty
The angel's hands went above his head. "Calm down!... The key is in my pocket.... But know this, once your gone I'll sound the alarm." He was shaking, but he was an angel and had to try to be brave.

A Dose Of Vraya
"We can't have that happening now can we?" and in one smooth motion he slipped a knife that was doused in lethal poison from the fold of his sleeve stabbed it in to the stomach of the angel and took the key. It would take the angel a couple of seconds to realize what had just happened. As Salmo was walking towards the gate he strained. To a passerby he would have looked like he was dying. When he stopped, his horns were in his head.

DangerousBeauty
The angel fell, slowly slipping through the clouds and falling to the earth below as a single drop of rain. God was crying at yet another loss, but no one stopped him and no one would until his intentions were obvious.

A Dose Of Vraya
(damn, poetic.) As Salmo slipped the key in to the gate he suddenly had a feeling that he was being watched. He looked up and noticed an archer on a higher cloud about 700 yards away. He slipped the key out and went to hell. Satan would be proud. He approached.
"Sir, I present to you, the key to heaven."
He hoped that Satan wouldn't be angry at him for not entering heaven himself. He would probably be punished for his cowardice, but who cared. Job well done in his opinion.
(g'night)

King of Blades
The angel fell, slowly slipping through the clouds and falling to the earth below as a single drop of rain. God was crying at yet another loss, but no one stopped him and no one would until his intentions were obvious.

sly]

The drop of water landed upon Metatrons folded arms. A single droplet of water to fall from a clear night sky. Metatron saw the tear was darkened and not clear. His heart broke, but nothing about his appearance conveyed the sentiment. He wiped away the tear from his arm holding the droplet on his finger tip before flicking it to the grass below. "Hmph", he grumbled unamused, "what do I care if an angel dies. That wouldn't happen if they were proficient in something other then hypocrisy." He sneered tilting his head towards the side to let the back of his eye look up to make sure there where no clouds. There weren't.

"Now don't look at me like that, Lord, it isn't my fault. If your so powerful, why don't you take care of them. I bet the poor kid wasn't even old enough to...to..." he stopped talking. His mind wandered to a child he found lying in the street. He remembered seeing the kid with money enough to buy an ice cream, or whatever delicacy it was little boys ate. Later that day he flew by his lifeless body. A cut in his side and the apathy of the people were the cause of his death. He cursed the city and left it never to return again.

He shook his head, breaking from the dream. His place was here, not in his past. And he returned to gazing back at the city. "No matter, you never cared for me, what's another lost angel?"

Grand_Moff_Gav
((Is this the Christian God? As in, is Jesus up there aswell or is this our own depicton of God, also is the thread starter playing him?))

The realm Nex now inhabited was like a long tunnel of clouds- dark grey mist swirled in a continuous circle. All around him there were crys of anguish, of hurt and pain. This was a netherworld, it did not exist in any form other than the minds of the departed souls.

A dark shadowy figured sat, hunched in the edge of the tunnel- his head resting on his arms...

"Most people tend to walk to the end...yet you've always just sat there" whispered Nex to the shadowy figure. The person looked up, it was Ezekiel.

darkxbox
serg stopped in front of mordeth's door. in his attempt to 'knock' he scratched a long claw mark in the door. and for the first time in the entire rp, he spoke. "mordeth. are you there?"

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
((Is this the Christian God? As in, is Jesus up there aswell or is this our own depicton of God, also is the thread starter playing him?))

The realm Nex now inhabited was like a long tunnel of clouds- dark grey mist swirled in a continuous circle. All around him there were crys of anguish, of hurt and pain. This was a netherworld, it did not exist in any form other than the minds of the departed souls.

A dark shadowy figured sat, hunched in the edge of the tunnel- his head resting on his arms...

"Most people tend to walk to the end...yet you've always just sat there" whispered Nex to the shadowy figure. The person looked up, it was Ezekiel. (This rp is based on the year 931 BC or something like that so no, I don't think there is a Jesus. I think that the highest ranking person in heaven is Nimri, just as the highest in hell is Mordeth, but since VB is playing as Satan at intervals, I think that DB is playing god on occasion.)

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav

"Most people tend to walk to the end...yet you've always just sat there" whispered Nex to the shadowy figure. The person looked up, it was Ezekiel.

he's an npc anyone can play him and heaven is what ever other people make of it. This thread is not stricktly christian. I'm not very religiouse so im not gonna play god like VB does Satan.))

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth gently carried Gean to his fireplace "i want you to rest now." he stayed quiet after the order and watched her lay in the flames, his anger making them grow. he closed his eyes, feeling his hate for the angels worsen by the mintue. he opened his eyes and wathed the flames dance around Gean's tattered body.

Satan sat on his throne, mumbling to himself. he watched Ereshkigal follow him but didn't pay no mind. he was too busy trying to figure out what to do about this new demon and angel couple, and also how to make sure they win the war.

XvampbenjiiX666
((sorry. you know how i am with my beliefs...i cant help it))

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth gently carried Gean to his fireplace "i want you to rest now." he stayed quiet after the order and watched her lay in the flames, his anger making them grow. he closed his eyes, feeling his hate for the angels worsen by the mintue. he opened his eyes and wathed the flames dance around Gean's tattered body.

Satan sat on his throne, mumbling to himself. he watched Ereshkigal follow him but didn't pay no mind. he was too busy trying to figure out what to do about this new demon and angel couple, and also how to make sure they win the war. Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
(damn, poetic.) As Salmo slipped the key in to the gate he suddenly had a feeling that he was being watched. He looked up and noticed an archer on a higher cloud about 700 yards away. He slipped the key out and went to hell. Satan would be proud. He approached.
"Sir, I present to you, the key to heaven."
He hoped that Satan wouldn't be angry at him for not entering heaven himself. He would probably be punished for his cowardice, but who cared. Job well done in his opinion.
(g'night)
(hello? keys to feckin' heaven!)

XvampbenjiiX666
((oh shit! i forgot..sorry. long night))

Satan looked at Salmo and sighed "so, you brought me the keys to heaven? to others that would be a good thing. but i order you to kill the remaining angels on the battle field. i will take the keys and let my arch demon try to get in. as a punishment for him. now for you. i'll let Ereshkigal figure that one out." he folded his hands underneath his nose and growled into the air

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo was about to yell at Satan, but remembered a rule of hell that a lowlife demon torturer had told him right before shoving him in to a chainsaw spine first: "For every word you say out of turn, your punishment worsens ten-fold." He was a stupid and uncreative demon but his advice was sound. Salmo bowed his head and looked to Ereshkigal with what he hoped was an innocent face.

DangerousBeauty
Ereshkigal raised a brow and glanced over at him. "So.. You've finally decided to notice me, hm?.. Once trouble comes knocking its always Ereshkigal to the rescue.. Like I dont have enough things to deal with." With a heavy sigh she stood and looked down at Salmo. "Return to the Field. Kill Nakir and the other angel who is with her. If you fail then do not come back... Or there will be dire consequences... Am I understood?"

darkxbox
Originally posted by darkxbox
serg stopped in front of mordeth's door. in his attempt to 'knock' he scratched a long claw mark in the door. and for the first time in the entire rp, he spoke. "mordeth. are you there?"

XvampbenjiiX666
((long night...))

Satan cursed under his breath at his wife and closed his eyes, drowning out the world around him. he could care less if a swarm of angels broke through the gates right now.

Mordeth sighed "yes Serg, i'm in here." he flicked his wrist and opened the door "is something wrong?" he continued to watch Gean, but his body took in all of his suttoundings

darkxbox
serg stepped into the room and glanced at gean's tiny form in the fire place. "i grow bored and have come to ask if you have any new missions for me?" he changed his glance to the hole in mordeth's cheek.

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo tried to hold back a grin. This was it? This was the lethal torture given by the bride of satan? Salmo nearly scoffed/ "Thank you for your mercy." he said meekly and immediately transported back to the field to the exact spot where he was before. He didn't find any angels before then a thought popped in to his head. He slapped his head and turned around there was a huge camp of angels. He snuck in avoiding all of their sights. He would have enjoyed killing them all but subtlety was necessary in assassination so he passed them by. He saw a big tent and remembered a demon back in hell talking about Nimri the commander. That meant she was high ranked so she was probably in there. He made sure none were looking and sprinted in. Nimri wasn't there (wasn't she talking to Ivy's character somewhere outside of the tent?) he glanced around and found a sword that glowed white but burned to the touch and nothing else but clothes. He would have to get answers from someone. Peering through the entrance flap of the tent he watched the angels pass by like a spider in a web waiting for a fly. One passed to close, and he grabbed her. "Where's Nimri." He whispered in her ear not wanting to give away any information about himself through his voice.

DangerousBeauty
Nakir....)))

The angel gasped, but relaxed in his arms thinking it was one of her own. "She's out on the far edge of the battle field with her scout. Dont be so rough next time, gosh... If you have a question just ask." She pulled out of his grip and picked up the basket of sweet rolls she had dropped. "Would you like on for the road. They're for tomorrow morning, but I'm willing to give you one. It's still hot too."

A Dose Of Vraya
(sorry! no good with names embarrasment )
Salmo was confused and suspicious. He had not received kindness in over 700 years. No one ever gave anything for free to him. Even when he was alive. His eyes darted back and forth. "br-bring it here. no funny stuff!" He kept his cleaver at the ready.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth shook his head "nothing right now. just relax for a bit. i need to rest and recover from today." his hand went to his cheek and sighed as he felt his teeth through the hole. "just be quiet, Gean needs to rest."

DangerousBeauty
She laughed and picked on up, wrapping it in wax paper before handing it to him through the tent. "Why do you hide?... Are you indecent?" She grinned and laughed. "There is no need to be suspicious. You are amongst friends.. Now please leave our camp before someone finds you. Be safe, and dont hurt Nakir and our scout." She smiled and continued on. "Now away with you demon." She whispered.

darkxbox
serg looked awkward, ducking slightly to fit in the room. "very well, i shall go." he began to walk out of the room. as he reached the doorway, he turned his head and asked, "where is behemoth?" an imitation of a grin on his long face.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth closed his eyes, silently calling on the healed creature. as the room turned black, Behemoth stepped out of a pentagram and roared into the air. Mordeth stood up and quieted the creature "its ok, your healed now. go play with Serg and be ready to leave a any time's notice." he looked at Serg and sighed "make sure he stays out of trouble and doesn't get too hurt"

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo took the bread and eyed her suspiciously even as she walked away then examined the sweet roll for poison before finally taking a bite. Were all angels this kind? he thought over it as he snuck out of the camp. No, he couldn't think like that. He had a job to do and he was going to do it. But, what was the point of it all. Salmo began thinking about what he wanted to do with his immortal life. He wondered why he had been kept a peon for Satan for so long. He wondered why he was kept as a lap dog and never promoted through the ranks. He resented the fact that demons who knew his mortal past didn't treat him as an equal and spat in his face when they passed him. When he finally arrived at the edge of the battlefield, he dropped his cleaver. "I was sent to kill you" he said to Nakir. That was all he said. He stared at the ground. The radiance coming off of her was so bright that he had to.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth stood, feeling something happening on the battlefield. "whats going on?" he looked at Serg and Behemoth, ready to give order "Serg, i want you to ask Satan who he sent on the field and why he did it. if he has any questions tell him to ask me personally. understood?"

darkxbox
((allright, i've gotta go.))

serg turned back and walked out of the room, calling for behemoth to follow. "i will."

DangerousBeauty
Nakir frowned and slowly stood, leaving Kaiisura's side. Solemnly she took a step towards the demon. "What else is new?... You've chosen a bad time demon. I'm not in the mood." Her eyes softened and she glanced down at Kaiisura. "Fetch the two best men in camp.. I'll need help with this one... Stay behind and wait for me in my tent. I'll return soon and we can finish our talk." Wearily she cracked her knuckles and waited, her hand resting on her living bible.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth looked back at Gean and frowned "i promised i wouldn't leave but i need to go now. i'll be back." he thought of the battlefield and felt his body being forced upon the land. he crawled through the ground and stood up, only a couple of yards away from Salmo and Nakir. his heart beated faster as he felt hate for the angel "Nakir, why are you going to fight a young demon with more men than he has? its not a fiar fight. and i always thought you angels were fair." he smiled coldly and walked up next to Salmo, his scimitars at ready

DangerousBeauty
She sneered and drew her sword. "He has poisons.. He is your assassin and he has trespassed on angelic grounds. Now I'll need more men but two will be enough to fight him while I beat on you for a bit." She grinned and drew her bible. "Ready?"

A Dose Of Vraya
What? she was probably going to have him executed. He thought angels were merciful, but not this one. He threw a knife as quick as the blink of an eye then rolled and picked up his cleaver, and prepared to fight.

XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth smiled "beat on me? if it wasn;t for the damned book of lies, you'd be dead by now. today i'll make sure your dead" he laughed, ready to attack

((i'll be back in a bit))

A Dose Of Vraya
(fights make me so excited eek! )

DangerousBeauty
lmao glad you like cuz this is going to be one hell of a fight.))

Nakir grinned, her mouth opened and she took a breath to make a witty come back when a knife flew past her cheek. She blinked and looked around, having moved without commanding her body to do so.... Which was kinda freaky. She shook her head and opened her bible, a hand shooting out and reaching out towards Salmo. "This should keep you busy.. Now..." She turned her gaze towards Mordeth. "Let's end this shall we?" She grinned and raised her sword.

A Dose Of Vraya
Salmo had never seen Nakir's bible in action before and was rooted to the ground in horror. Then it grabbed for his throat. He dodged and sliced it with his cleaver. The hand fell to the ground and disappeared. He look at Nakir and started approaching when he was slapped by the hand again. It had regrown from the bible. It knocked him to the ground and began choking him. As he began to lose conciousness, he realized what he had to do to stop the onslaught. He reached for the cleaver and cut the hand again then did a backwards handspring on to his feet and took out a knife and threw it at the bible.
(your move on whether it gets hit or not.)

DangerousBeauty
Nakir frowned and slowly stood, leaving Kaiisura's side. Solemnly she took a step towards the demon. "What else is new?... You've chosen a bad time demon. I'm not in the mood." Her eyes softened and she glanced down at Kaiisura. "Fetch the two best men in camp.. I'll need help with this one... Stay behind and wait for me in my tent. I'll return soon and we can finish our talk." Wearily she cracked her knuckles and waited, her hand resting on her living bible.

for ivy))

DangerousBeauty
Nakir slammed her book shut and moved it out of the blades path, letting it embed into her side. She winced and pulled it out, tossing it back to him. "That was a nice little surprise." She didnt know if it was poisoned or not, but that didnt matter right now. She was up against 2 demons... Terribly out numbered as well.

A Dose Of Vraya
He caught the blade with ease (when he was human, he was in the circus eek! ) "really? how about this!" he ran at her with his cleaver. He had heard Mordeth say that if it wasn't for her book, she would have been dead long ago. Right before he made a swipe at her throat, the bible opened back up and the hand knocked him to the ground. "Try to control your wretched book when your unconcious he rasped, then slipped out a bottle of poison and wiggled it around joyfully before the hand attacked him again.

DangerousBeauty
She raised a brow and looked down at him. "I'm not controlling it. It controls ITSELF." She grinned and glanced down at her blood covered hand. "You'll pay for drawing blood boy."

A Dose Of Vraya
"And to that I considered for a second that angels were better than demons. You are no better than me or any in hell you pretentious monster." He spit at her but couldn't do anything because he had dropped his cleaver and it had slid away from his reach and a knife wouldn't get through the arm. He slowly slid in to unconciousness from lack of oxygen.

DangerousBeauty
With him unconciouse the hand slid back into the bible. "Now Mordeth... Where were we?" She grinned and turned her back to Salmo.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>