WWH/Red Hulk vs Thanos in Pure Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Can the two Hulks take out the powerful titan?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/115337-161331-hulk_super.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/258526-184390-hulk_super.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/981/87125-178257-thanos_super.jpg

iceman24567
Hell no.

Hazsekswthurmom
He can probally take wwh by himself, but Red hulk...it maybe to much.

Knowsbleed33
Red Hulk could probably take it to the Titan. He KO'ed Uatu afterall. roll eyes (sarcastic)

six6six
It'd be a brutal battle, but in the end Thanos would use these 2 as Christmas ornaments. The Titans just too damn BAD @$$.

Galan007
I think WWH would own Thanos in a slugfest, personally.

guy222
poor thanos

Juk3n
Hulk Smash..

and Bash, Crash , Mash and Trash.

guy222
Maestro pawned WMT who humbled the Infinity Watch, destroyed Surfer and Bill and battled Thanos even

I'd like to see Thanos drop a Watcher

Thanos gets destroyed

Knowsbleed33
Maestro is my second favorite hulk incarnation. Joe Fixit is the first.

Mindset
Originally posted by guy222
Maestro pawned WMT who humbled the Infinity Watch, destroyed Surfer and Bill and battled Thanos even

I'd like to see Thanos drop a Watcher

Thanos gets destroyed

Did Thor have the power gem when he fought Thanos?

guy222
Its been a while since I read those

I believe so

guy222
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Maestro is my second favorite hulk incarnation. Joe Fixit is the first.

For me

1. WWH
2. Red Hulk
3. Maestro
4. Savage Hulk

Wolverine2006
Red Hulk could probably take it to the Titan. He KO'ed Uatu afterall. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yea what the hell was that all about anyways....made no sense

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
yea what the hell was that all about anyways....made no sense

Ask Jeph Loeb. Almost nothing he does makes any sense.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by guy222
For me

1. WWH
2. Red Hulk
3. Maestro
4. Savage Hulk

1. Savage Hulk
2. WWH
3. Joe

Spite thread,

in a Slugfest each of those 2 would solo Thanos

Wolverine2006
Ask Jeph Loeb. Almost nothing he does makes any sense.

very true...and hes not doing any better on Ultimates 3 either, I used to really like that book and he just goes in there and screws everything up.

horrorwolf
a Hulk 2on1?

Thanos best chances here is via early BFR's to them both....else eventually loses as both Hulks are easily capable of surpassing his strength levels...as well as surviving his levels of punishment.

Thanos likely gets the living hell beat out of him for as long as his endurance and self-sustainance lasts..which would be a very very long fight.

golem370
Each one of these Hulks would be a good fight for Thanos. Putting Thanos in a battle against two Hulk is spite. One thing may change my mind is in a question to the thread starter from a 1to10 range where is the Hulks temperment?

horrorwolf
The thing about fighting Thanos though, is he really doesnt go down by physical means either. I think we would see Thanos kick the crap out of both early on for a good while - but unless they are BFR'd....which he is capable of - they keep coming and win over time.

On terms of pure fighting ability...Thanos is nastier and more proficient than them both, and would not hold back with cosmic levels of assaults early on....which I actually still think has good chances of BFRs.

But if not, both Hulks would continue fighting and continue to rise in attack power throughout the fight....inevitably beating Thanos into submission.

six6six
What would the outcome be if it were NOT just a slugfest and they could use there powers?
I heard that on the Hulk game for the XBOX 360, you can play as RED HULK.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by six6six
What would the outcome be if it were NOT just a slugfest and they could use there powers?
I heard that on the Hulk game for the XBOX 360, you can play as RED HULK.

Anything other than limiting Thanos to a pure slugfest, Thanos takes versus them both. He is far to resourceful, as well as thousands of years of amassed knowledge and tech. He would come out on top - likely somehow manipulating and stopping the power sources of both Hulks.

Typically he would also then be capable of Stalemating both indefinitely though several means.

starlock
I like team hulk(s) for the win

guy222
and easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.