Conan vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No guns

Who wins?

george '06
conan

golem370
Blade is as fast as a vampire right? If so then he should have advantage.

horrorwolf
Blade is far faster and more agile.

He takes this for the majority.

starlock
Conan for the win

george '06
conan is stronger

golem370
What level is Conan strength?

Marvelknight
Conan 7/10.

horrorwolf
Strength matters little in a sword battle. Blade has every advantage as a vampire. He is highly trained with Broad and Samurai swords, knives, guns and explosives, and more than fast enough to defend or avoid Conan's strikes altogether.

Conan's fighting style doesn't stand much of a chance here.

Warrior18
Bump

snoopdogg
Conan.

BruceSkywalker
Conan ftw

D_Dude1210
Movie blade pwns movie Conan tho.

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Conan. But Blade's a vampire! How can he lose?

kgkg
Originally posted by jinzin
But Blade's a vampire! How can he lose? laughing out loud

Allankles
Blade. Speed kills.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jinzin
But Blade's a vampire! How can he lose? You know, you're right. Blade is too fast for him I guess, Conan is just a human.

Grinning Goku
Conan is peak human. Blade is superhuman. Conan has peak human stats, Blade has superhuman stats. Who's a better fighter is arguable, but Blade's regenerative capabilities, speed and strength give him the edge. Say, anyone remember that comic where Wolverine fought Conan? Conan actually held his own, but ended up losing a hand though.

srankmissingnin
Conan stomps.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Conan stomps. how? blade is beyond human, conan is a mere mortal.

beast1234
blade take this

jinXed by JaNx
Blade has the agility, speed, endurance and stamina...,blade wins

Mindset
Conan has a bigger sword

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
how? blade is beyond human, conan is a mere mortal.

dur

Conan is basically an angry Captain America with a sword and a penchant to kill indiscriminately. He'd kick the crap out of Blade.

Kazenji
Conan

The Babarian has fought alot worst stuff then a vampire before.

h1a8
speed kills

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
speed kills Unless you're on a bus that has to stay above 60mph or else it will blow up

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by h1a8
speed kills

swords kill better.

Lord Feron
Blade. It wouldn't be wise for blade to lock sword. He would have to dodge and maneuver a lot but IO think with enuf tags on conan he should win eventually.

Allankles
dur

Conan is basically an angry Captain America with a sword and a penchant to kill indiscriminately. He'd kick the crap out of Blade.

Conan is a different breed, I like how tough he is, but Blade is a different class in terms of speed and agility.

Conan can't dodge the stuff Blade has been subjected to.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Allankles
Conan is a different breed, I like how tough he is, but Blade is a different class in terms of speed and agility.

Conan fights Kulan Gath on a regular basis though

Allankles
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Conan fights Kulan Gath on a regular basis though

Blade provides a different set of problems than would Gath.

Trackz
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
swords kill better. Blades sword is adamantium

snoopdogg
Didn't Conan fight Varnae with a sword?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Allankles

None of Blade's speed / agility feats place him outside the realm of high end street; in fact generally speaking the kings of streets have superior speed / agility feats across the board. Conan is certainly on the same playing field, to suggest otherwise is absurd IMO.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Trackz
Blades sword is adamantium

Never said anything about WHOSE sword kills better. ;P

snoopdogg
None of Blade's speed / agility feats place him outside the realm of high end street; in fact generally speaking the kings of streets have superior speed / agility feats across the board. Conan is certainly on the same playing field, to suggest otherwise is absurd IMO. What speed feats does Conan have to be in Blade's class?

Warrior18
Based on this and solely on this Conan wins by default.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_4nCj4TI0

This one even more so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNnOoi8Jqp4

eek!

Phantom Zone
OH...my..god. I just knew they were gonna give Conan the majority.

Allankles
Originally posted by snoopdogg
None of Blade's speed / agility feats place him outside the realm of high end street; in fact generally speaking the kings of streets have superior speed / agility feats across the board. Conan is certainly on the same playing field, to suggest otherwise is absurd IMO.
What speed feats does Conan have to be in Blade's class?

I'm interested to know also, because I've read a few Conan adventures over the years and he's never struck me as having Blade level speed and agility.

I'd say he's just above peak human between Batman and Tarzan but Blade is a full on meta with his speed and agility.

Phantom Zone
dur

You know what if you're gonna dur somebody how about you back that statement up?

beast1234
dur

he dose not have captain america fighting skills

beast1234
Originally posted by Warrior18
Based on this and solely on this Conan wins by default.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_4nCj4TI0

This one even more so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNnOoi8Jqp4

eek!

i use to watch this when i was a kid

Umbra
Blade...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.