The Saint of Killers vs. Marvel & DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Not counting Gods/Entities, is there anyone who can take out the Saint? No IG or HOTU either. And explain how they would do it.

Galan007
Any character(s) whom are, or have the ability to become, undead would be safe from SoK.

six6six
good point. nice reply.

OneDumbG0
Undead can be killed in other ways. Saint of Killers literally killed Satan and God. Just because he couldn't kill undead directly with his revolvers (forged from the Angel of Death's sword), doesn't mean he couldn't find a less traditional method of killing them, i.e. holy water.

six6six
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Undead can be killed in other ways. Saint of Killers literally killed Satan and God. Just because he couldn't kill undead directly with his revolvers (forged from the Angel of Death's sword), doesn't mean he couldn't find a less traditional method of killing them, i.e. holy water.

Also a good point. So then the question remains, is there any that can take SOK down? In SOK's world though, I don't really see their GOD/DEVIL=TOAA/The Presence/GEB. There maybe some entities that he'd be able to take on, but I highly doubt all of them.

Mindset
It's kind of hard to gauge SOK, because Satan and God had no feats, so him killing them doesn't really tell us much.

Dark-Jaxx
Other than God made all of existence.

Prime#
Does Batman get prep?

Mr Master
Marvel or DC ftw in a ridiculous stomp.

That Preacher-verse "god" is a joke.

Mindset
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Other than God made all of existence.

Let me guess, you never actually read Preacher?

God made all of existence presumably from his throne, where he was most powerful.

bean_machine
Then why ever leave it? I would stay seated and pwn SOK, if I were god that is.

Mindset
Originally posted by bean_machine
Then why ever leave it? I would stay seated and pwn SOK, if I were god that is.

He went to Earth, I think to talk to Preacher, then when he went back to heaven SOK killed him.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Mr Master

Please don't involve your own religious beliefs that God should be as portrayed in the Bible into these discussions anymore mkay? wink

Knowsbleed33
Storm

Mr Master
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

Please don't involve your own religious beliefs
that God should be as portrayed in the Bible into these discussions anymore mkay?
dontgetit

You got me L, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Wait, are you pulling my chain? hmm

Galan007
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Please don't involve your own religious beliefs that God should be as portrayed in the Bible into these discussions anymore mkay? wink huh I'm pretty sure he was doing nothing of the sort...

The "Preacher-verse" is a fictional comic book company, published by DC/Vertigo:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6545/preacher1cs6.th.jpg

======

SoK actually killed the "God" of this fictional comic book universe, in an extremely laughable fashion:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6622/sok1bk6.th.jpg http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/411/sok2vl8.th.jpg http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7712/sok3bp6.th.jpg http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6847/sok4iw5.th.jpg

*Hence Mr M's entirely true response.* smile

six6six
Originally posted by Prime#
Does Batman get prep?

Sure, Batsee can have prep. What could he possibly do to SOK?

six6six
Originally posted by Mr Master

I didn't mean the entire Marvel or DC, I meant just ONE hero/villain.

six6six
Once you think you've got someone, explain how they would kill them as well. I'm curious.

Mindset
So can we use reality warpers?

six6six
Originally posted by Mindset
So can we use reality warpers?

No. Sorry. Should have mentioned that too.

six6six
If entities/gods WERE allowed here, in your opinion, how far up the chain do you think SOK would go in both Marvel & DC before getting raped? Counting reality warpers too. Now you got me curious...

six6six
You can choose 1 reality warper/entity/god, but then you gotta follow up with 1 that is NOT. It's much too easy to say, "TOAA, LT or Scathan". The challenge is choosing someone without unlimited power and that goes for reality warpers as well.

Galan007
Good god, man. You should really start posting all these single comments in one post. It's much less annoying that way. smile

six6six
Originally posted by Galan007
Good god, man. You should really start posting all these single comments in one post. It's much less annoying that way. smile

Sorry man. I'm still a rookie on this site.

Galan007
Nothing to be sorry about. I'ze just letting you know that it is okay to write more than one statement, in a single post.

If you prefer not too, no biggie. smile

Mindset
Yea, listen

Mindset
to Galan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.