Green Scar vs Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stewie_Griffin
No prep or anything. They meet for the first time and square off....who wins?

guy222
WWH

Stewie_Griffin
Agreed. The only thing that really impresses me about Maestro is that he's absorbed so much radiation & a lot more fighting experience. That, and the fact that he actually managed to break the Professor Hulk's neck. Still, from what Green Scar has done, I don't think Maestro is going to do much to him at all.

guy222
Seemed to be no end to WWH's limit when he was enraged

Knowsbleed33
Maestro. He's got about 100 yrs of experience on WWH, Professor Hulks intelligence and he's stronger.

Stewie_Griffin
To my knowledge, he's done nothing that puts him on Green Scar's level.

grey fox
He killed every surviving hero.

Stewie_Griffin
Who were the heroes that killed?

george '06
the surfer, wolverine, cap, thor

Stewie_Griffin
I'll give him props for killing the Surfer & Thor, but still, I'm sure Green Scar could do so as well. He's a beast!

http://www.ugo.com/tv/gladiators/images/Hulk.jpg

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/858/858909/hulk-20080312103411022-000.jpg

iceman24567
Surfer already proved he was to much for WWh and his Warbound CIS made him lose that battle. Maestro was more impressive to me.

Stewie_Griffin
They fought? I had no idea.

Still, I'm inclined to thinK Green Scar wins this one.

lft4ded
The Maestro never mentioned specifics of his history so I'd be inclined to think he'd also gone through the whole Planet Hulk/WWH story arc. It even makes sense to a certain extent. Having been the focal point of his own so-called 'World War', it would seem particularly Hulk-like to skip out during the next big superhero world war.

Maestro didn't kill all those heroes though IIR. He outlived them by hiding underground while they died in their war. Besides, I thought that that was Rick Jones' trophy room?

Maestro ftw.

Joe_Fixit
How could he have even gone through a storyline that didn't exist at the time he was being used in the comics? laughing out loud

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Joe_Fixit
How could he have even gone through a storyline that didn't exist at the time he was being used in the comics? laughing out loud

Retcon...

Joe_Fixit
What...? Anyway, unless it's officially stated, I refuse to believe an outlandish idea that Maestro went to Sakaar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.