Episode 3 Full score

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tman08
Hi,

I was on here recently and saw a thread for the Episode 3 full score. I wanted to let you know that I have it in full without sfx. Those interested please PM me.

Jack Daniels
I was on here long ago in a thread far far away and there was this mod named lancewindu and he was a hairless wookie....those interested please pm him....LMAO! (sorry but havent seen him in anything other than sig threads so had to mess with him)

dxnwo1
i wiash i had the score full. i remember back in 06 i was trying hard to edit it and did end up good but gave up after. just thought i come back and peek here whats new and wonder if they ever did leak the EP3 Score by any chance?

sweersa
Originally posted by dxnwo1
i wiash i had the score full. i remember back in 06 i was trying hard to edit it and did end up good but gave up after. just thought i come back and peek here whats new and wonder if they ever did leak the EP3 Score by any chance?

They may be holding it to use it on episodes 7-9. Who knows. We may see it someday.

dxnwo1
FTW oh wow so they going to have 7,8,9 now. jeebus they love milking the star wars

queeq
Sweersa was kidding...

sweersa
Queeq is right.

Sesse
Sweersa got that right.

Tman08
for those who dont want the actual tracks, i posted them on Imeem:

Message me if you want these.

sweersa
Originally posted by Tman08
for those who dont want the actual tracks, i posted them on Imeem:

Message me if you want these.

Umm...illegal?

Looks like it is time to call the music police!

queeq
Looks bad to me. I deleted the URL.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq

Good idea. Go to the EU section and look at all of the links to uploads of scans of EU comics...lol

Lord Knightfa11
no... bad sweersa. queeq is a eu avoider, and if hes going to delete my source of power, lets keep it that way. what have you got against comic pirating?

sweersa

Lord Knightfa11
lol... your singlehandedly ruining the dvd economy!

queeq
Waiting for Lost season 4 to come out on DVD...

sweersa
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
lol... your singlehandedly ruining the dvd economy!

Hahaha.

queeq
It's dead already though.

Tman08

Ok, well i guess this is what I get for trying to help people interested in listening to it...i am not selling it. I found this and was only interested in sharing with you....

Imeem is a legal site to listen to music, which is why i posted it there.

sweersa
Originally posted by Tman08
Ok, well i guess this is what I get for trying to help people interested in listening to it...i am not selling it. I found this and was only interested in sharing with you....

Imeem is a legal site to listen to music, which is why i posted it there.

Nothing you say matters. It is illegal. If you want to share something that is illegal or iffy, just say "PM me if you want it" or something then send the link that way...it is better for everyone that way.

It's dead already though.

DVDs still sell well, but they will only go down hill becuase of Blu-ray..Blu just hasn't taken over yet. (it will, just...needs time.)

Lord Knightfa11
well you got to see lost for free anyway?

sweersa
well you got to see lost for free anyway?

I was kidding about that. lol

Lord Knightfa11
I mean... wasn't it a TV series? so you got to see it for free?

sweersa
I mean... wasn't it a TV series? so you got to see it for free?

Yeah..i guess it would be a gray area then. lol

queeq
Grey indeed. The advertisers allow you to see it.

sweersa
Grey indeed. The advertisers allow you to see it.

Because you pay for the content with whatever subscription you have...or if it is free over the air...and you can record it to tape of digitally by a DVR or something.

So wouldn't downloading it off of the web be the same? Legally...I don't think so. But it is essentially the same thing both technically and morally.

queeq
Errr.... no. If someone pays for you so you can see something, doesn't mean you can go out afterwards and get it for yourself without anyone paying for it. That's the moral issue.

sweersa
Errr.... no. If someone pays for you so you can see something, doesn't mean you can go out afterwards and get it for yourself without anyone paying for it. That's the moral issue.

But you can with some services. You can rewind...pause...and record to a hard drive and save it for later. This is legal as the service enables this feature for content you receive.

queeq
True. But you can do that during paid for broadcast, plus you pay fees inculded in the blank DVD's price. On harddisks it gets a bit more tricky, but there are fees being paid for home copies. I get money from home copy for tv programmes of mine as well. So there is something being paid. On torrents nothing is... so it's virtually as good as stealing.

sweersa
True. But you can do that during paid for broadcast, plus you pay fees inculded in the blank DVD's price. On harddisks it gets a bit more tricky, but there are fees being paid for home copies. I get money from home copy for tv programmes of mine as well. So there is something being paid. On torrents nothing is... so it's virtually as good as stealing.

Yeah, the blank DVDs (dual layers are more) and even the labels and ink for it do add up. Just, to me recording a show off of DVR and downloading it seems the same in what you get, just that you went about it differently, you pay for the TV service (unless it is broadcasted over the air) and you pay for the Internet Service...it is just the time and way you get the material is different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.