Captain Marvel vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Current CM vs Thanos and both are bloodlusted and going all out..who takes it?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

tkitna
Thanos wins.

The Great Galen
So everyone is just quoting?

iceman24567
Once we actually see what he can do i think he will take this but until then Thanos wins.

guy222
thanos

Nihilist
Thanos wins. Originally posted by The Great Galen
So everyone is just quoting? Originally posted by guy222
thanos

Batman-Prime
Current CM with the power of the Wizard Shazam? Would RKT beat Thanos? yes

Mindset
CM showed he had Shazam's power?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
CM showed he had Shazam's power?

Yes.

Mindset
What'd he do?

vlaaad12345
When he became the new shazam and inherited the rock of eternity maybe?

Mindset
So he hasn't done anything?

vlaaad12345
Doesnt have to do anything,hes the new shazam he inherited his powers and all the crap in the rock.

Mindset
I mean he hasn't actually shown any feats.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
I mean he hasn't actually shown any feats.

He has all CM powers, all of Shazam powers, is one with the Rock of Eternity. All feats of Shazam, like the Battle with Spectre, count also for CM, like his normal CM feats too.
He took Black Adams powers away, changed his Word, held the Whole world on his shoulders (kind of stick out tongue) for IIRC 24 hours without breaking a sweat, while Freddy could bear it only some minutes (?) and though some days passed.

The new CM is, like Shazam was before him, at least Skyfatherlevel, an part of the Quintessence. That's enough to beat Thanos smile.

horrorwolf
Thanos>>>Captain Marvel

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He has all CM powers, all of Shazam powers, is one with the Rock of Eternity. All feats of Shazam, like the Battle with Spectre, count also for CM, like his normal CM feats too.
He took Black Adams powers away, changed his Word, held the Whole world on his shoulders (kind of stick out tongue) for IIRC 24 hours without breaking a sweat, while Freddy could bear it only some minutes (?) and though some days passed.

The new CM is, like Shazam was before him, at least Skyfatherlevel, an part of the Quintessence. That's enough to beat Thanos smile. Thor has the thorforce now but hasnt shown he is Odin yet. So until he does we dont assume anything.

Same goes with Marvel. sure he has lots of power now but what feats has he done that lead you to believe he can beat Thanos? Thanos can send Galactus flying and can beat beings with infinite power. Marvel is toast.

Thanos before his final upgrade could take on Odin and not be put down in asgard. He was since become a lot more powerful. Odin>Shazam.

horrorwolf
Thor has the thorforce now but hasnt shown he is Odin yet. So until he does we dont assume anything.

Same goes with Marvel. sure he has lots of power now but what feats has he done that lead you to believe he can beat Thanos? Thanos can send Galactus flying and can beat beings with infinite power. Marvel is toast.

Thanos before his final upgrade could take on Odin and not be put down in asgard. He was since become a lot more powerful. Odin>Shazam.

Pretty much. Not to mention that none of Marvel's Powers can put Thanos down.

~The Wickerman~
Thor has the thorforce now but hasnt shown he is Odin yet. So until he does we dont assume anything.

I'm not saying Thanos wouldn't win, but your points are not good in any way. If I push The Rock, he'll definitely buckle, hey, if he's not expecting it, I may even knock him down. When he gets back up he'll whoop me though. Guess what, kinda like Thanos and Galactus.

Also, if The Rock would like to make fun of me by slapping me softly instead of hitting me, I would also most likely not go down. Doesn't mean I would ever stand a chance against him.

Know what I'm saying? I used these ridiculous analogies since you've been told the same thing time and time again in numerous threads and you don't seem to understand...

Superherovandal
Thanos couldn't take on Odin at all. He could survive...Thats about it. He couldn't do anything to Odin. If anyone was winning that fight it was Odin. Thanos merely didnt die.

D-Block
Marvel wins. If he was to fight Odin, Odin would have had some battle scars.

Endrict Nuul
Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
I'm not saying Thanos wouldn't win, but your points are not good in any way. If I push The Rock, he'll definitely buckle, hey, if he's not expecting it, I may even knock him down. When he gets back up he'll whoop me though. Guess what, kinda like Thanos and Galactus.

Also, if The Rock would like to make fun of me by slapping me softly instead of hitting me, I would also most likely not go down. Doesn't mean I would ever stand a chance against him.

Know what I'm saying? I used these ridiculous analogies since you've been told the same thing time and time again in numerous threads and you don't seem to understand... Sending Galactus that far even when he isnt bracing for it thats impressive and it shows how much Thanos upgraded himself imo.

I dont think Thanos could send Galactus that far before his last upgrade.

But fine Ill leave it alone. I already made my point.

Thanos taking on the Maker and defeating a reality warper with infinite power with ease is a testament to how powerful he is. Captain Marvel lacks feats for anyone to think he could take Thanos here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Thanos couldn't take on Odin at all. He could survive...Thats about it. He couldn't do anything to Odin. If anyone was winning that fight it was Odin. Thanos merely didnt die. Shows how durable Thanos was. He also became more powerful after the end story.

Originally posted by D-Block
Marvel wins. If he was to fight Odin, Odin would have had some battle scars. Name some feats that Marvel has done with Shazam's power that lead you to believe this.

The Great Galen
Well since when did Thanos become above Odin and Shaz....crazy people on this board these days.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well since when did Thanos become above Odin and Shaz....crazy people on this board these days. Its my opinion and due to the fact that Odin didnt defeat Thanos before his final upgrade Id say my opinion makes sense.

Shazam is the weakest of these three by far.

darthgoober
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Doesnt have to do anything,hes the new shazam he inherited his powers and all the crap in the rock.
Then you're of the opinion that Nova should be considered to be as powerful as Supernova right?

iceman24567
Oh god The Wizard Shazam may not be Odin level but he is over Thanos level no doubt.

zeel

Yep pretty much what you said quanchi and it is going to remain that way casue unless superman dies and never comes back i dont see D.C. vesting any large amount of time or money into captian marvel or Marvel himself and i doubt any of them will get any seat time.

Just like the wizard shazam.

He will prolly make a casual appearance hear and there.

Dont agree with the marvel is toast remark though. We have no real knowledge of what marvel can do. So to say marvel can beat thanos is premature but to say Marvel is toast is not warrented either i think.

Would be interesting to see this fight at the rock of eternity where marvels power is ammped through the roof. Does anyone have any feats yet for thanos with his new upgrade? Keep hearing bout marvel cant win due to lack of feats. Do we have any feats for thanos with the upgrade yet. Thanos was impressive before the upgradeing, was just wondering what he has done since?

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
Yep pretty much what you said quanchi and it is going to remain that way casue unless superman dies and never comes back i dont see D.C. vesting any large amount of time or money into captian marvel or Marvel himself and i doubt any of them will get any seat time.

Just like the wizard shazam.

He will prolly make a casual appearance hear and there.

Dont agree with the marvel is toast remark though. We have no real knowledge of what marvel can do. So to say marvel can beat thanos is premature but to say Marvel is toast is not warrented either i think.

Would be interesting to see this fight at the rock of eternity where marvels power is ammped through the roof. Does anyone have any feats yet for thanos with his new upgrade? Keep hearing bout marvel cant win due to lack of feats. Do we have any feats for thanos with the upgrade yet. Thanos was impressive before the upgradeing, was just wondering what he has done since? Thanos after his upgrade after the end has a featr pwning the maker a being with infinite power.

I am using Thanos before his death at the hands of Drax because we dont how powerful Thanos is now.

Batman-Prime
Thanos after his upgrade after the end has a featr pwning the maker a being with infinite power.

You keep mentionig it but always forget to tell the fact that the Maker could have been mindraped by any psionicist in the state Thanos encountered it confused . MM, Xavier, DS. This is Thanos only feat after his "upgrade"?

I am using Thanos before his death at the hands of Drax because we dont how powerful Thanos is now.

To say it with your words:

"Current Thanos lacks feats for anyone to think he could take CM here."

And don't come with the depowered maker in an mortal body. This feat is arguable if not laughable at best.

And pls don't come with Thanos feats before his "upgrade" because you won't accept the older CM and Shazam feats too.

wink

carnage52
cm rips thanos in half.

Juntai
Is Thanos back...?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You keep mentionig it but always forget to tell the fact that the Maker could have been mindraped by any psionicist in the state Thanos encountered it confused . MM, Xavier, DS. This is Thanos only feat after his "upgrade"?

To say it with your words:

"Current Thanos lacks feats for anyone to think he could take CM here."

And don't come with the depowered maker in an mortal body. This feat is arguable if not laughable at best.

And pls don't come with Thanos feats before his "upgrade" because you won't accept the older CM and Shazam feats too.

wink Yes but Thanos took her power blast and they didnt even phase him. If Thanos just mindraped her youd have a point but he hurt her physically and took her blasts and they didnt even phase him when he was ready for her.

We use classic Thanos before he died. We dont use a Thanos noo one has ever seen do anything. Otherwise why make a vs thread with him in it.

Feat isnt laughable she still had infinite power but hwas in a body which meant she was weaker but he still took her blasts as if they were nothing.

I wont accept Odin feats for the new Thor with the Thor force either. You cant give Thor the feats of Odin when he hasnt replicated them.

Do you also give every green lantern the same feats even though they have the same power?

zeel
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Pretty much. Not to mention that none of Marvel's Powers can put Thanos down.

What proof do you have of this??

Dr Hackenbush
Thunderspite, Thunderspite, Thunderspite, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.