Spiderman w/ Symbiote Suit vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/222666-176804-spider-man_super.jpg

carver9
Wolverine 7or8/10

carver9
and by the way you do know what happened right after that scan of yours right, lets put it like this, spiderman get owned.

Lets see what a spiderman writer thinks about spiderman vs wolverine along with other writers.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1917/msayseveryonevspideycx8.jpg

srankmissingnin
The Venom symbiote doesn't make much of a different... but I've always felt Spider-man takes Wolverine for 8-9 out of 10 anyway. Webbing is just to big of an advantage.

carver9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The Venom symbiote doesn't make much of a different... but I've always felt Spider-man takes Wolverine for 8-9 out of 10 anyway. Webbing is just to big of an advantage.

So youre basically saying that his webbing is faster then bullets which wolverine could easily dodge.

Starscream M
The Venom symbiote doesn't make much of a different... but I've always felt Spider-man takes Wolverine for 8-9 out of 10 anyway. Webbing is just to big of an advantage. venom symbiote gives Parker much greater damage soak, durability, and even healing.

It also gives him more stamina, enhances his attributes, etc.

I would say with the venom suit upgrades Spiderman significantly.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9

Lets see what a spiderman writer thinks about spiderman vs wolverine along with other writers.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1917/msayseveryonevspideycx8.jpg great, the scan has nothing about how symbiote spiderman would fare against Logan.

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
great, the scan has nothing about how symbiote spiderman would fare against Logan.

agreed, wolverine still 7/10 due to his adamantium claws. I truly hope that you dont think that wolverine couldnt get a stab in since far less characters has done so. The only reason this isnt a 10/10 is due to the webbing but I still think that wolverine would get a good majority because he has dodge/cut through spiderman webbing on numerous of occasions.

The symbiote didnt change the fact that thats all wolverine need is one good swipe to end the fight.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
agreed, wolverine still 7/10 due to his adamantium claws. I truly hope that you dont think that wolverine couldnt get a stab in since far less characters has done so. The only reason this isnt a 10/10 is due to the webbing but I still think that wolverine would get a good majority because he has dodge/cut through spiderman webbing on numerous of occasions.

The symbiote didnt change the fact that thats all wolverine need is one good swipe to end the fight. claws don't work well against the symbiote...ask Venom how Logan's claws fared.

Juk3n
i hate these threads, no no..dont misunderstand, i hate the threads where and adamantium clad wolverine is put against a flesh and blood opponent - thats the same as saying

"Batman with prep vs" .

Afterall - all he need is one good swipe roll eyes (sarcastic) Wolverine 8-9/10 because i must!

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
claws don't work well against the symbiote...ask Venom how Logan's claws fared.

but you do realize that bone clawed wolverine also ripped venom tongue off and when have wolverine actually tried to punch his claws through venom.

Erik-Lensherr
I've always felt Spider-man takes Wolverine for 8-9 out of 10 anyway. Webbing is just to big of an advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.