Batman vs. Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Batman doesn't have any gadgets, just a sword made out of adamantium and his martial art skills.

occultdestroyer
Adamantiums sword + MMA skills to-the-max = Batgod FTW

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Adamantiums sword + MMA skills to-the-max = Batgod FTW

psycho gundam
kenoichio 6/10. that sword is covered in tachyons and can pass through
any substance under pure adamantium, it's a frickin' lightsaber.

srankmissingnin
Silver Samurai would take Batman in a sword fight. The guy has two shotted Spider-man with the flat of his blade, he is incredibly skilled. Other than Ogun and Shingen, Silver Samurai is likely the best swordsman in Marvel and more than enough to take the majority from Bats.

carnage52
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Silver Samurai would take Batman in a sword fight. The guy has two shotted Spider-man with the flat of his blade, he is incredibly skilled. Other than Ogun and Shingen, Silver Samurai is likely the best swordsman in Marvel and more than enough to take the majority from Bats. youre taking martial art skills out of it............only fanboys do that shit shifty

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by carnage52
youre taking martial art skills out of it............only fanboys do that shit shifty

Kenjutsu is a martial art, and one where Silver Samurai is significantly better than Bruce at.

occultdestroyer
Elektra whooped SS's ass not long ago.
What makes you think Batman can't do the same?
Considering that Batman is better overall than Elektra (no pun)?

jalek moye
yea but in a sword fight bats not gonna win

guy222
prolly slight edge to silver

srankmissingnin

Because Elektra would murder Batman also? She is faster and more skilled, has low level telepathy among a host of other quasi-mystical ninja abilities. Elektra is Lady Shiva 2.0, and Batman couldn't hang with her in h2h either.

Warrior18
With swords I would guess SS, though I don't know much about him. Though I think Batman is a better unarmed MA.

P.S I'm trying not to deviate but..........Elektra more skilled than Batman?????

Superherovandal
Elektra is not Lady Shiva 2.0. Not at all. I would doubt if she could even match her.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Elektra is not Lady Shiva 2.0. Not at all. I would doubt if she could even match her.

laughing laughing laughing

Battlehammer
silver samuria.

King Castle
SS ftw. a sword master in a sword fight come on, man.

chomperx9
Originally posted by King Castle
SS ftw. a sword master in a sword fight come on, man. yeah, an H2H between the two with no weapons and no suits would be a better fight.

King Castle
how would that be fair? erm

Batman would walk all over him

chomperx9
how would that be fair? erm

Batman would walk all over him so it would be more fair with batmans suit and gadgets ?

Prep-Man
Sword fight, SS. Hth fight, Batman.

Magneto1982
I hate to say it, but this is one fight Bruce is going to lose. He just isn't as skilled with sword as Harada.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

SS got distracted.

He's not.

leonidas
with sword AND gadgets bats would take him. no gadgets and JUST sword? bruce would hang for a while but ss takes him eventually.

juggernaut74
Wasn't a out of tune Logan mocking Harada's skills recently?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Wasn't a out of tune Logan mocking Harada's skills recently?

No, that was after Logan's skills got refreshed. SS himself stated at some point of the training that his skills became near-flawless.

iceman24567
Because Elektra would murder Batman also? She is faster and more skilled, has low level telepathy among a host of other quasi-mystical ninja abilities. Elektra is Lady Shiva 2.0, and Batman couldn't hang with her in h2h either. Elektra more skilled than Batman.. rolling on floor laughing laughing . The Samurai wins

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, that was after Logan's skills got refreshed. SS himself stated at some point of the training that his skills became near-flawless. It was still a slap in the face to Harada.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Elektra more skilled than Batman.. rolling on floor laughing laughing . The Samurai wins

Comics. Read them. Anyone who thinks Batman is more skilled than Elektra needs to turn in their geek cred card.

King Castle
well, some ppl like to equate overall MA knowledge to physical skill hence why ppl fall back on bat's 124 fighting styles.

iceman24567
Comics. Read them. Anyone who thinks Batman is more skilled than Elektra needs to turn in their geek cred card. Yeah I read enough to know Elektra isnt more skilled than Batman no expression

Parmaniac
Just make an Elektra vs. Batman thread.

srankmissingnin
Yeah I read enough to know Elektra isnt more skilled than Batman no expression

laughing

Educate yourself.

King Castle
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Just make an Elektra vs. Batman thread. there is one already.

iceman24567
Why she would take him down for a majority even in strictly h2h

iceman24567
laughing

Educate yourself. Heh read a Batman comic you silly boy laughing

srankmissingnin
Why she would take him down for a majority even in strictly h2h

Because she is stronger, faster, more skilled and a telepath...

iceman24567
Because she is stronger, faster, more skilled and a telepath... I meant to put a question mark after why.

Mini Bennett
Not that it necessarily changes the outcome of this battle, but Bruce was holding his own against Lady Shiva in h2h in Batman: A Death in the Family.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by juggernaut74
It was still a slap in the face to Harada.
Not really, wolverine one of the greatest swordsmen to ever live. He absurdly skilled and vastly more experienced. Wolverine would stomp Batman in a sword fight, and has zero relevance on SS va Batman.

Mindset
SS beats Wolverine in a swordfight 10/10.

He eats his face off.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset
SS beats Wolverine in a swordfight 10/10.

He eats his face off.
Not at all, but it hardly matters, he still stomps Batman.

Placidity
ITT: Wolverine/Elektra-related characters Fanboys =)

So predictable.

Replace the opponent with anyone else, and the outcome would still be exactly the same.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Placidity

So predictable.

Replace the opponent with anyone else, and the outcome would still be exactly the same.
I am fanboy becuase I believe the character who has superior swordsmanship feats wins when there fighting in a sword fight.......... realy now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Placidity
This is how certain Fanboys (we all know the few) view MA levels and skills.

Wolverine > Elektra > Wolverine and Elektra-associated Characters > Rest of Marvel MA > DC MA/Noobs/Yawn/Whatevs.

You will undoubtedly observe this general pattern in all MA/skill related threads for all major characters. Sometimes, they rank Marvel characters differently, but mostly the hierarchy is invariably the same.

They may sometimes pretend to rank DC characters 'just below' certain characters, but its easy to see they show them no respect at all.

Dum Dum Dugan
nice dont respond to me just state a bunch of lies and pretend that is an arguement good job there champ.

yes how wrong I me to Think individual with the superior sword fighting skill who uses the weapon daily dare beat Batman in a sword fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep-Man

Wolverine > Elektra > Wolverine and Elektra-associated Characters > Rest of Marvel MA > DC MA/Noobs/Yawn/Whatevs.

You will undoubtedly observe this general pattern in all MA/skill related threads for all major characters. Sometimes, they rank Marvel characters differently, but mostly the hierarchy is invariably the same.

They may sometimes pretend to rank DC characters 'just below' certain characters, but its easy to see they show them no respect at all.

Pretty much.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Pretty much.
my respect for you just significantly declined.

Prep-Man

So predictable.

Someone that sees the light.

Tha C-Master
Come on you guys, this is valentines day, where's the love?

Dum Dum Dugan
Someone that sees the light.
nice so instead of debate and come up with an actual arguement, you instead resort to childish trolling tactics, who could deal with the greatness of your combined debating skills dur dur

You people make me laughing

Prep-Man
Same here. wink

Elektra's martial arts are actual learned superpowers, so yeah, her MA are better. Saying batman's skills > elektra's is similar to saying Iron Fist is less skilled than Batman.

Dum Dum Dugan
Same here. wink
No here the differences, I am actaully debating, your just trolling. I brought forth an argue and made logical reason for it. Silver samuria wins becuase he the superior swordsman. He has the superior feats and not to mention it his main weapon. If this was simply Batman vs Silver Samurai, I give it to Batman the large majority, but a sword fight Batman is out classed.

You on the other hand are being childish and running away from the debate by trying to discredit certains debator instead of debating the actual topic. Becuase frankly niether one of you can prove your side of the arguement or are able to argue your point effectively so you instead turn to childish trolling.

Prep-Man
That is why you get banned. You are troll like. We try to give you reasons, but you just don't listen.

SasuOna

Pretty much
Nothing else needs to be said just make a Wolverine vs Batman thread next time.

Dum Dum Dugan
That is why you get banned. You are troll like. We try to give you reasons, but you just don't listen.
whats your reason, ive asked for it several times. You guys just keep whining about how wolverine and elektra fans hate DC characters. Thats not giving a reason, that being childish roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I got banned for a comment I made to PR, it had nothing to do with trolling. It was form insult morons like you. Who troll around instead of making actual arguements.

King Castle
That is why you get banned. You are troll like. We try to give you reasons, but you just don't listen. you need to quit talkin b/c if anyone is troll like it is you and your method of debating which isnt even debating but making comments of characters you hope no one else knows about to call you out on your misinformation. that is why most of your threads go unanswered, it's not b/c they arent well known its b/c you made them and you already decided who wins and will make vague comments about an ability in order to give a false impression.

i actually respect DD for his ability to debate and not just make trollish comments like: X wins. he still wins. he flies.

might as well go back to your original comic site since we all know who you are at least there no one will notice your inability to debate among the mass of trolls, you and Sasuona go back to CV or your comic ledger.

Dum Dum Dugan

i actually respect DD for his ability to debate and not just make trollish comments like: X wins. he still wins. he flies.

might as well go back to your original comic site since we all know who you are at least there no one will notice your inability to debate among the mass of trolls, you and Sasuona go back to CV or your comic ledger.
Thanks big grin

I have Sas on block becuase it impossible to reason with him.

King Castle
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Thanks big grin

I have Sas on block because it impossible to reason with him. i had him on block when he 1st joined both he and Prep. i only took prep off since he was persistent and had staying power. the other i just look at the post he is still on ignore b/c of his 1st comments in his 1st initial post being trollish and flaming then he left just to come back.

i can tell you who he really is through Pm and send you links to his "debates" in other forums.. you probably would never waste your time with him ever again, i dont.

now the reason i say Silver Samurai wins is b/c he has feats of sword fighting and fights consistently with skilled sword fighters. batman has a few sporadic far between stories with him having used a sword but he doesnt use them as much as others like Nightcrawler, Kitty, Wolvie and so on or even the original wielder of the black blade via possession.

that is why i give it to SS just like i would still give it to him if he were facing black panther, daredevil in a sword fight. these guys are just not use to it, sure you can find a scan of them wielding a sword but it doesnt make them masters on his level with his feats.

i mean if we use the argument that ppl have for Logan's skills eroding b/c he doesnt use a sword as often as he used to why not on batman or is there a double standard?

smokin'

Prep-Man
Originally posted by King Castle you need to quit talkin b/c if anyone is troll like it is you and your method of debating which isnt even debating but making comments of characters you hope no one else knows about to call you out on your misinformation. that is why most of your threads go unanswered, it's not b/c they arent well known its b/c you made them and you already decided who wins and will make vague comments about an ability in order to give a false impression. i actually respect DD for his ability to debate and not just make trollish comments like: X wins. he still wins. he flies. might as well go back to your original comic site since we all know who you are at least there no one will notice your inability to debate among the mass of trolls, you and Sasuona go back to CV or your comic ledger.

Lol.

Dum Dum Dugan
I battle zone the issue with you Prep Man if you like. big grin.

King Castle
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I battle zone the issue with you Prep Man if you like. big grin. He would never agree to it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan I battle zone the issue with you Prep Man if you like. big grin.

A SS vs Batman sword match? I never really said Batman wins. I think SS gets a majority. I just think its funny that KC hasn't put me on ignore. Even though he said he was going to do it 3 times already. Admit it. You guys can
't get enough of me. :0)

King Castle
@battlehammer

did you read and check out what i send you?

bbrem123
batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.