Thanos/Darkseid vs. Red Hulk/WWH fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Which team takes it?

guy222
Team 2

six6six
I'd probably have to go with Team 1 because of the experience these 2 have. The Hulk's depend more on their strength, where as Thanos & Darkseid are more skillful fighters IMO. If Thanos & Darkseid were allowed to use powers, this would be a spite thread.

horrorwolf
Yeah, this would be a borderline spite thread if not for the slug fest stip.

Inevitably Team 2 takes this. DS is not that skillful of a fighter, he is much more of a tactical planner.

six6six
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Yeah, this would be a borderline spite thread if not for the slug fest stip.

Inevitably Team 2 takes this. DS is not that skillful of a fighter, he is much more of a tactical planner.

Ha Ha. Maybe Thanos should teach Darkseid a few moves before they engage in combat with these 2 brutes.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by six6six
Ha Ha. Maybe Thanos should teach Darkseid a few moves before they engage in combat with these 2 brutes.

- yeah Thanos has a lot more fighting experience under his belt. DS is masterful with elaborate plans of universal conquest though. Still both get taken eventually by the Hulks when it comes to scrapping.

Nihilist
team 1
thanos or darkseid would punk wwh,and red hulk hasnt done anything yet.

Erik-Lensherr
Red Hulk/WWH

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nihilist
team 1
thanos or darkseid would punk wwh,and red hulk

only for a short duration before both Thanos and Darkseid get the unholy beatdown of their lives.

Nihilist
Originally posted by horrorwolf
only for a short duration before both Thanos and Darkseid get the unholy beatdown of their lives. laughing out loud

llagrok
Thanos still has his ridiculous durability.

six6six
It'd take alot for Thanos to go down. I mean, come on, he took a strong blast from Tyrant and still got up.

Erik-Lensherr
Neither Thanos nor Darkseid have showings that prove they can put WWH down physically.

Considering Hulk's healing factor and the ability to surpass both of them in strength even if he is not stronger at the beginning of the fight (which I highly doubt), he wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Neither Thanos nor Darkseid have showings that prove they can put WWH down physically.

Considering Hulk's healing factor and the ability to surpass both of them in strength even if he is not stronger at the beginning of the fight (which I highly doubt), he wins.
who has ww hulk physically beat down thats in thanos or darkseids calibre??

ww hulk struggled to put sentry down,even though sentry was giving him countless free shots.

Erik-Lensherr
who has ww hulk physically beat down thats in thanos or darkseids calibre??

ww hulk struggled to put sentry down,even though sentry was giving him countless free shots.

I can play that game too. Who has Darkseid or Thanos put down physically that are in WWH's caliber ?

What are Thanos and Darkseid's highest feats involving physicall strength ? Show me proof that either of them can put Hulk down using only physicall means.

WWH struggling against an all-out Sentry is considered a low-showing ? Really ?

Nihilist
I can play that game too. Who has Darkseid or Thanos put down physically that are in WWH's caliber ?

What are Thanos and Darkseid's highest feats involving physicall strength ? Show me proof that either of them can put Hulk down using only physicall means.

WWH struggling against an all-out Sentry is considered a low-showing ? Really ?
thanos physically almost beat the silver surfer to death and went toe to toe with wm thor w/power gem

considering sentry was letting hulk hit him for the majority of the fight and couldnt put him down until they reverted back to bob and banner respectively it doesnt look that impressive imo

fangirl101
Team one. Why? DS is as skilled or more skilled than Orion his son. He's bested Highfather when Highfather was an actual warrior. DS is durable enough that no one can take him down physically unless they are Trans level, he's hurt himself, or thier name is Superman. Thanos is durable enough to take blast from Odin. Niether Hulk has the strength to put either of these guys down. Plus DS has Superspeed. So much that he can move at unimaginable speeds if he likes. Thanos And DS beat the Holy crap out of Team 2.

guy222
Thanos did go toe to toe with WMT

Maestro sent WMT into space with a punch

Thanos and DS aren't punching out WWH/Red Hulk

Erik-Lensherr
thanos physically almost beat the silver surfer to death and went toe to toe with wm thor w/power gem

considering sentry was letting hulk hit him for the majority of the fight and couldnt put him down until they reverted back to bob and banner respectively it doesnt look that impressive imo

If you're talking about the same instance I'm thinking, then he used energy power aswell.

Managing to fight Thor w/power gem ? Impressive, but considering the fight was never finished and he resorted to using the gun and imprisoning him, it doesn't really help your case.

Considering Sentry let Hulk hit him for the majority of the fight ? Eh ? The only time during that fight where you might interpret it as Sentry letting Hulk hit him is when Sentry says "Good. Just. Once.More", afterwards hitting Hulk.

Dark-Jaxx
Didn't Red Hulk beat the crap out of Uatu? I saw a pic or sumthin.

guy222
He socked Uatu

Dark-Jaxx
Thenh how will team 1 win?

Nihilist
If you're talking about the same instance I'm thinking, then he used energy power aswell.

Managing to fight Thor w/power gem ? Impressive, but considering the fight was never finished and he resorted to using the gun and imprisoning him, it doesn't really help your case.

my point is he still went h2h against wm thor who was drawing on nearly limitless energy/power via the pg and coped very well.
thanso imprisoned thor because he was sought out by the infinity watch and co to subdue/contain him because battling thor was unssucsesful for my above reason with regards of drawing from the pg..

Considering Sentry let Hulk hit him for the majority of the fight ? Eh ? The only time during that fight where you might interpret it as Sentry letting Hulk hit him is when Sentry says "Good. Just. Once.More", afterwards hitting Hulk.
i'l re-read the issue shortly,but im almost certain sentry give hulk a lot of free shots.if im wrong then my bad.

quanchi112

WWH struggling against an all-out Sentry is considered a low-showing ? Really ? Thanos went toe to toe with Thor with the power gem. Thor pwned Strange(who didnt hold back),Surfer,and the Watch all at once. This Thor would beat WW Hulk as he had no limits. Power gem>>Hulk's anger.

Considering Sentry let Hulk hit him for the majority of the fight ? Eh ? The only time during that fight where you might interpret it as Sentry letting Hulk hit him is when Sentry says "Good. Just. Once.More", afterwards hitting Hulk. Thanos had a bloody nose after Thor pounded on him. Thor was beyond WW Hulk who was a planetary threat while Thor was a universal threat. Huge difference.

Thanos was doing just fine though against a limitless Thor while WW Hulk exhausted all his energy on him although I think it also had to do with the fact he wasnt angry anymore and had accomplished what he set out to do.

Still though Thor with power gem>>>anything in WW Hulk.

guy222
Gotta disagree Quan

Drax w/Gem drew with Hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Gotta disagree Quan

Drax w/Gem drew with Hulk I said Thor with the power gem>>WW Hulk. Drax is an idiot. If you use the power gem >>>Hulk. But if your idiotic like Drax then its useless.

MightyEInherjar
Gotta disagree Quan

Drax w/Gem drew with Hulk

Drax didn't even know how to use the gem and he was beating on Hulk. Hell, Drax thought it was a jelly-bean. Thor on the otherhand at least knew how to use the gem as a weapon.

Team One wins. Thanos has dominated teams of super heroes, and his durability has taken shots from some of the top of sky-father brass. He's not going down in this fight like a chump, regardless of how much I like the Hulk.

Also...WM Thor w/Power Gem a Universal Threat?
confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Drax didn't even know how to use the gem and he was beating on Hulk. Hell, Drax thought it was a jelly-bean. Thor on the otherhand at least knew how to use the gem as a weapon.

Team One wins. Thanos has dominated teams of super heroes, and his durability has taken shots from some of the top of sky-father brass. He's not going down in this fight like a chump, regardless of how much I like the Hulk.

Also...WM Thor w/Power Gem a Universal Threat?
confused http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/23-4.jpg

MightyEInherjar
I guess in a sense Thor is a threat to the things in the Universe, but not in the context that he could potentially destroy the entire Universe.

guy222
Odin cured Thor of the Warriors Madness

quanchi112
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I guess in a sense Thor is a threat to the things in the Universe, but not in the context that he could potentially destroy the entire Universe. Yes he couldnt destroy the universe. But he is a threat to the universe. I mean his power was limitless.

guy222
back on topic

still taking hulks

shameless plug hulk #4 tomorrow

quanchi112
back on topic

still taking hulks

shameless plug hulk #4 tomorrow Guy how can they beat Thanos and his freakish durability?

guy222
HTH, IMO...no one is gonna beat a version of Hulk..No end to Hulk's rage

I know u got Thanos. Thanos wins. That's cool. U have faith in ur fav character

darthgoober

I don't know Guy this little episode seems to indicate that there are at least SOME limits to Hulk's rage...

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8716/30568881fl0.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5177/83928687ji1.jpg
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4637/86213643pe1.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9753/61221275mv6.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5537/47765107uc0.jpg

stick out tongue

guy222
I was gonna post that later Darth in another thread big grin

Dark-Jaxx
haermm

Though they could have made the ripoff of Mordor's tower less obvious. no expression

quanchi112

I know u got Thanos. Thanos wins. That's cool. U have faith in ur fav character Yeah but the strongest we have seen the Hulk was less than that of Thor with the power gem and Thanos was just having a good old time. Hulk at his best cant contend with Thanos is my point.

Dark-Jaxx
Hulk at his best can apparently fvck up Uatu. no expression

guy222
Strongest to date was WWH. Strongest will be Red Hulk. Hearing so many wild rumors

Gotta run guys. Be back later

Dark-Jaxx
Also, WWH is smarter than the Thor that Thanos fought btw.

quanchi112
Strongest to date was WWH. Strongest will be Red Hulk. Hearing so many wild rumors

Gotta run guys. Be back later The writers really can make him stronger and stronger due to the rage thing. But again I have no clue about red hulk but WW Hulk was very impressive but isnt up to beating Thanos. Not even close. Who knows whats in store with this red Hulk. See you later buddy.

iceman24567
Thanos solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Also, WWH is smarter than the Thor that Thanos fought btw. Really in a slugfest how smart do you have to be.

Thor was smart enough to crush Strange and company. They had no answer for him.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Really in a slugfest how smart do you have to be.

Thor was smart enough to crush Strange and company. They had no answer for him. It helps your fighting skills and you don't fight like a retard like Thor was. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
It helps your fighting skills and you don't fight like a retard like Thor was. no expression How was Thor fighting stupidly? How?

He was tearing through everyone save Thanos because hes that durable and that damn good.

If you pwn Strange and company you arent a moron.

Erik-Lensherr
And ? I already said it's impressive but since the fight was never finished and Thanos didn't show the ability to put him down physically, it's still irrelevant.

Cool.

Nihilist
And ? I already said it's impressive but since the fight was never finished and Thanos didn't show the ability to put him down physically, it's still irrelevant.

Cool.
i see your point...but my point is that wm thor couldn't put thanos down either. and wm thor was drawing on a greater power than ww hulk can.

imo wm thor>>>ww hulk thats why i dont see him putting thanos down.

fangirl101
Um Red Hulk is Rediculous. Like he was bitching a very angry wwh. Broke his arm and made him his *****. And he even said that they were the two strongest beings in the Universe. Which has me wondering, how much farther up Red hulk was than Green Hulk. I'm sure thor is going to kick his ass tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.