Superman, Black Adam and Firestorm vs WWH, Classic Thor and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which side wins?

Soljer
Superman demolishes the Hulk, Black Adam beats Thor, and Firestorm holds the Surfer off long enough for the three on team one to gang-bang Norrin.

iceman24567
Hulk is the weak link in this fight he makes his team lose. Team 1 7/10.

Eel O'Brian
I don't see Firestorm stalemating Surfer much longer than Hulk would stalemate Superman.

Honestly, I see Thor holding off Black Adam the longest out of the three presumable match ups.

Bouboumaster
Team Marvel.
Superman is a weak link too. Surfer dismolish him with matter manipulation (iridiate him red son ray, or whatever). And Surfer kill Firestorm any day of the week, twice on sunday.
Thor hold or kill Black Adam.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
I don't see Firestorm stalemating Surfer much longer than Hulk would stalemate Superman.

Honestly, I see Thor holding off Black Adam the longest out of the three presumable match ups.
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team Marvel.
Superman is a weak link too. Surfer dismolish him with matter manipulation (iridiate him red son ray, or whatever). And Surfer kill Firestorm any day of the week, twice on sunday.
Thor hold or kill Black Adam.
Marvel also has higher BFR capabilities due to Thor and Surfer. I'm pretty sure Firestorm has BFR capabilities of his own but at the end of the day he's only going to be able to successfully BFR Hulk while Team Marvel can successfully BFR both BA and SM.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm pretty sure Firestorm has BFR capabilities of his own He do. smile

fangirl101
Marvel also has higher BFR capabilities due to Thor and Surfer. I'm pretty sure Firestorm has BFR capabilities of his own but at the end of the day he's only going to be able to successfully BFR Hulk while Team Marvel can successfully BFR both BA and SM.

Does T-VO count as a BFR?

jrodslam
Although it may not be canon to some, Firestorm actually held Thor incapacitated in JLA/Avengers. I found that to be pretty impressive.

Superman beats Hulk then helps Firestorm with Thor imo. Adam and Surfer have it out in a great fight imo. In the end, team 1 wins imo.

guy222
marvel

darthgoober
Originally posted by fangirl101
Does T-VO count as a BFR?
It would if his opponents didn't have the ability to return... But here's the thing, I've never seen Supes use it to just send someone away, he always goes with them to the astral plane or wherever. That means that even if he pulled it off it would actually be a self BFR and he'd be disqualified.

fangirl101
It would if his opponents didn't have the ability to return... But here's the thing, I've never seen Supes use it to just send someone away, he always goes with them to the astral plane or wherever. That means that even if he pulled it off it would actually be a self BFR and he'd be disqualified.

If he uses it, he could render the battle field to be the same place since it's technically a reality bending power of sorts right?

darthgoober
Originally posted by fangirl101
If he uses it, he could render the battle field to be the same place since it's technically a reality bending power of sorts right?
There's no specific battlefield mentioned so it's hard to say, but it's doubtful given the typical size of a battlefield for herald level characters(and the default distance between charactersin a KMC match is .5 kilometers, so we know that it's at least a decent sized battlefield). If he was able to do it at all it would probably take some time and that's time he's not really going to have here.

And if he somehow pulled it off in time, then no it wouldn't be a BFR because his opponents would still be on the battlefield.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.